Submit

Natelie

Feline Wife

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:38 pm
Rp between Natelie and Kara Asumie

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:04 pm
Alexia found herself wandering, having left the small patch of flowers she had claimed for herself a couple of days ago. It wasn't much and wasn't sheltered but it was a spot where others didn't bother her. No one had claimed it so it was all hers for now. She always hoped she could branch out and find something better. If she didn't go out looking, she would never find a new place. Some areas she already knew wouldn't suit her. Like the desert or the snowy areas.

Now she found herself far from that patch of flowers, in an open field of grass. A few trees dotted the area here and there as well as flower patches. This was more space than she had. Her concern however was if this was claimed already. She looked around, turning slowly. Birds chirped as they flew over head. She trotted through the middle of the field, out in the open where she could be seen by any herds or singular soquili. The grass was long enough to tickle just below her knees when she moved. Her ears swiveled to keep track of any other noises besides hers as the grass swished with each step she took. When no one attacked or showed up to tell her to leave, she laughed softly and bounded through the tall grass. A few small bugs fluttered out of the brush

Natelie

Feline Wife

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:27 pm
Natelie

Takumi was out and about. His mother and sister were busy so he could not bother them. Maybe he would meet another and maybe fall in love like his father and mother. With a game at their first meeting. Oh that sounded fun. Stretching his wings as he then takes to the skies. Flying up and above the trees until coming to a clearing that was an open field of grass. Seeing another's figure as he then lands. Fluttering his wings to stretch them out before tucking them in. Because if he doesn't do that then they become sore. He wasn't a fan of soreness. Walking up slowly to the mare. Now that he is on the ground and can see more of this figure. It is indeed a mare. "Hello there." He spoke out.

Smiling as he has this sweet aura about him as he watches her. Stopping so that he isn't up and in her personal space. "I am Takumi. Pretty Miss what might you be called?" He was bored so running into her seemed to be fate. But he knows that she might not see it his way. Bowing to her to show that he means her no harm. If anything he is just looking to have fun and wondering if she would wish to join him. But that could wait right now. Until the meets and greets are over with.

[[ note to myself 234 words ]]  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:50 pm
It wasn't instant like she first thought but there it was. A voice speaking to her, clearly, as she bounded around and was heading in the direction in which he had landed. She slowed down to a casual walk until they were both in their comfortable distances.
She gave him a warm smile "Hello" she responded in a sweet voice. "It's very nice to meet you Takumi. I'm Alexia Xara, or just Alexia is fine." She took a step closer as she looked him over. "Um, am I invading your place? I wasn't sure anyone lived here and I was just.. well having a little fun alone. But I don't mind moving on to find some where else if it is a bother."

Natelie

Feline Wife

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:01 pm
Natelie

"Alexia. That is a very pretty name. And no you are not invading at all. I live about this area but not right in this area. So you are free to do as you see fit here. No need to leave if you are having fun." He points out as he watches her. He could not help but find her very pretty. "If you are bored of fun alone. Maybe a game with me?" He wonders as he hopes that it doesn't feel like he is rushing the issue at all. But it would be wondrous to have a game with another he thought. Being alone was something he knew others might enjoy but for him it was boring and he hated to be bored. A game with another was always fun in his mind. But he did understand that being alone could be fun at times as well.

So he would not push it. Not if Miss Alexia turned him down. Then he would just ask her what she did for fun and ask if she wished to have company. And if she were to say no then he would leave.

[[ note to myself 192 words ]]  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:20 pm
Hearing his compliment of her name had the mare blush faintly."Thank you" she replied before going quiet to listen to him. So this place was mostly un-taken. While she hadn't yet decided whether she would make this her new home, she could now consider it better knowing she wasn't a problem. "A game?" she questioned but answered herself without a word from him. "Sure! What kind of game? I don't know many myself.." She might even need him to explain his game. Alexia actually didn't like being alone so much so she was grateful for the company, especially if it brought fun. She didn't see anything wrong with the simple request since it wasn't anything crazy like asking to be his mate right off the bat.  

Natelie

Feline Wife

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 12:52 pm
Natelie

"Your are most welcome." Takumi bows his head to her before answering about the games. "Well my mother and father play tag a lot. So there is that game. Tag. Hide n Seek. Racing. I Spy. Those are the ones that come to mind. Do you know of them?" He points out as she wonders if any of those sound fun to her. They are to him seeing his mother was big on those games since he was little. There wasn't a lot of other games he had played a lot besides the ones he named. Maybe games are important to him because of his family but they were also a good way to make some new friends. He wasn't going to turn down the chance to make a friend if he was in the mood to do so. But he wasn't a flirt and normally had little to no interest in getting to know any females outside of family but this mare was different. Something about her just called to him. Saying that he should get to know her better.

"If I need to explain any of those I don't mind. They are the games I know more about thanks to my family as they are the ones I have played since I was able to walk on my own without falling." Takumi smiles as he watches Alexia. He really liked her look and her beautiful name just matched her oh so well. His wings feeling achy as he slowly stretches them out and then back to his sides. Slowly side stepping a bit to stretch his legs as well seeing he was standing in the same spot for too long so he was in need of a little movement. Takumi wasn't one that could stay standing in one spot for too long before he had to stretch his body out.

"Sorry I am not moving about out of boredom. I promise. I just get achy if I stand in one spot for too long and then I have to move about. One day I didn't make that clear to someone I had just met and they thought rude of me until I explained it well. So I thought I should explain my movements so that you don't see me as being rude seeing that isn't what I am trying to do. Just got achy is all." Takumi states as he hopes that she will understand that him moving about it not because he dislikes being near her or anything. When he was young a female he had some interest in found him rude because he got achy. And after that he kind of lost interest in females until meeting Alexia that is.

WC:: 454  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:35 pm
She smiled and stepped around him, listening to the names of games he knew of. Unfortunately she lacked knowledge in pretty much all of them. "Tag sounds good. What's the rules for tag?" she asked curiously. It sounded like it might be easy just from the name. Tag. She guessed you just.. tapped each other to tag. But she quietly listened to him explain the game so she better understood how to play it with him.

She followed what he did, trotting away a few steps then returning close to him. "Oh no it's fine. I didn't think you were rude. I myself don't stay in place long either. Mostly because.. well I have no place to be. So I am always wandering." Her green tail locks swished as she spoke. "Thank you for letting me know. I can see why you would be worried."

Natelie

Feline Wife

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:37 pm
Natelie

He had explained how one would play tag. The running from the one who was it until they touched you making you it so that you had to run from them. So on. It was an easy game to play. Tired you out with ease if you ran too hard and more so if it was under the heat of the summer sun. Spring time and the other seasons were not so hard on you when playing these types of games. He smiles to her as he listens to her every word. How could he not. She was such a pretty mare. "Well one as pretty as yourself should not be traveling alone and if you must do not do so at night when the walkers are about. There are a lot of dangers that lurk about in a lot of areas. I am not even sure if there is one place that would be fully safe. Maybe in a herd of Angeni. Maybe but I have not come across a lot of herds. I travel about this area but I am not known to go too far."

Thinking about it again. "So would you like to play a game of tag or would you like to do something else my lady?" He wonders as he does not wish to make her feel forced or pushed into anything at all. After all she is too pretty in his mind to be one that likes games to the point they get down and dirty like he does. But you never know. His mother has told him time and time again not to judge one by their looks unless you wish to be in for a shock. Because not all match their looks. Some of the prettiest things are the wildest ones you will find is what she use to tell him. Laughing a bit. "I wish to share with you something that my mother tells me a lot. 'One can not be judged by their looks. Some will not match their looks. After all some of the prettiest things are the wildest ones you will ever find.' It is something my mother has drilled into my mind. I was just thinking that you do not look to be the type to get down and dirty. But they recalled what it was my mother said about looks. So I thought I would share it."

He smiles again as he watches her. Today was a nice day and he was so happy to run into someone so pretty. It was a very blessed day. After all he normally only runs into his mother. Sometimes his father or sister but not a lot that are not within his family.

WC:: 456  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff