Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The Graveyard (Trash)
Willams Family ~ Accepted

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Writerly Ink

Generous Bookworm

11,700 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:11 pm
W I L L I A M S

Amethyst's application for magizoologist has been accepted.

Connor Ryan Williams, Muggle

Amethyst Freya Williams, Witch

-- Corinna Renee Williams - First Year, Unsorted, at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

- Connor and Corinna Accepted by Weasley, Amethyst Marked Pending by Weasley per Job Application 7/13/15
[Amethyst accepted.] -Essy 7.26.15

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:55 pm
Hi, my name is Connor Ryan Williams

I'm a Male

I'm 34 years old.

My birthday is 12 July 1996

I work as a teacher at a Muggle primary school

My dream job is teaching

My blood status is Muggle

I was in the class of 2014

I'm interested in giving my daughter the best environment to grow up in.

I'm currently with Amethyst Williams

I may seem serious but I'm really quite cheerful, and am full of silly jokes. I love my family, and work hard for them, but am sure to keep a welcoming and open environment for my daughter.

My background story is fairly simple, up until I met Amethyst. I grew up, graduated with high marks, and went to university to become an engineer. It was there that I met Amethyst, and soon we were in love. We married the next year, just before I was to graduate, and it was then that she told me she was a witch. I couldn't believe it, and was upset at first, but I've always had an open mind; I quickly got over any anger, and embraced her for the beautiful witch and woman that she was - still is. She taught me once more to embrace learning, what with this magical world I learned of. We traveled around Europe for a while, and soon became pregnant with Corinna. We settled down in Burton, Dorset where I became a teacher at the local primary school. My love for learning channels into my teaching, and I hope with every day that I've inspired a child to want to learn more.

I enjoy walks along the coast, yard work, learning, teaching, taking holidays to somewhere new, and my family.

I despise traffic, the hustle and bustle of city life, unclean air, flying, and dishonest persons.

I'm afraid of injury to my family.

My strengths are teaching and seeing the brighter side of things.

My flaws are being strict at times, stubbornness

I look like your average Irishman, so I hear, though I'm English. I have short red hair and a very red beard which I keep trimmed short, have striking green eyes, am 5'11, medium build, 240lbs.

My pet is a Welsh sheepdog named Roscoe.  

Writerly Ink

Generous Bookworm

11,700 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Writerly Ink

Generous Bookworm

11,700 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:06 am
Hi, my name is Amethyst Freya Williams

But I mostly go by Amy

I am female.

I'm 33 years old.

My birthday is January 3, 1997

I work as a magizoologist.

My dream job is to be a stay-at-home mother, but I don't mind working.

My blood status is Pureblood.

The house I was in was Hufflepuff. And I loved it!

I was in the class of 2015

I'm interested in my husband, and that's all.

I'm currently with Connor Williams, to whom I am married.

I may seem a bit eccentric, but I'm really very grounded. I know who I am and where I belong, and that's with my family. I've put roots down, so to speak, and from those roots I'm free to be happy or silly or unconventional, even a bit featherbrained at times.

My background story is one I used to rather not think about. I was born into a pureblood family, a very typical 90's pureblood family: we had nothing to do with Muggles or Muggle-borns, blood traitors, and the like. I was promised to another pureblood boy from the time I was 13, but I never wanted any of that. I was very backward in my family, sorted into Hufflepuff and everything, and I loved my half-blood and Muggle-born friends. It was very rough at home while I was in school, and so upon graduating, I went home to collect my things and to announce that I wasn't interested in marrying that pureblood boy, and that I had plans to travel and live with Muggles. My family disowned me on the spot, and kicked me out the door with a few well-aimed jinxes before I could get past the foyer, let alone to my room. The only things I had were what I had from school, which I had left on the doorstep, thank goodness. And so I left, taking a first stop at St. Mungo's to undo the jinxes placed on me, and then around London and the surrounding areas. I was so fascinated by Muggles, even more out in their world than I was from the stories my friends told me. Somewhere in there, I met Connor. He was handsome, and kind, very bright and very fun. We fell in love and got married, and while traveling through Europe I became pregnant. I knew we had to settle down, and both Connor and I wanted someplace small and removed from London. I had a friend whose family lived in Christchurch, Dorset, and she recommended we try Burton. Upon arriving there I knew it was the place. Connor loved it, too. He became a teacher while I did little jobs around the village, working at a coffee shop and making home remedies to sell. After Corinna was able to go to primary school, I began searching for a job as a Magizoologist, the wizarding job I'd originally wanted. Now I work just enough in the Wizarding world to keep me happy, and still get to come home to my family every day.

I enjoy my family, gardening, animals, reading, and travelling on holiday.

I despise the pureblood mindset, prejudice, soggy bread, blast-ended skrewts, and a lack of green things around me.

I'm afraid of Corinna meeting prejudice, especially from my family.

My strengths are caring for magical creatures, herbology.

My flaws are getting a bit tunnel-visioned, dressing a bit un-Mugglelike despite years of practice.

I look like Kate Middleton, so people say, but I've more red to my long brown hair. It waves a little better than hers, too, and I don't have quite the strong jaw. My eyes are hazel, and I have naturally tanned skin.

My wand is a 14" cherry with dragon heartstring.

My pet is a barn owl named Shakespeare.

My O.W.L. Scores Were:
Astronomy -- A
Charms -- O
DADA -- A
Herbology -- O
History of Magic -- P
Potions -- EE
Transfiguration -- A
Care of Magical Creatures -- O

My N.E.W.T. Scores Were:
Charms -- EE
Herbology -- O
Potions -- A
Care of Magical Creatures -- O

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:14 am
Hi, my name is Corinna Renee Williams

But I mostly go by Cori

I'm a Female

I'm 11 years old.

My birthday is March 1, 2019

My dream job is Undecided

My blood status is Half-blood

The school I will be going to is Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

The house I'm in is Undetermined

I'm interested in both girls and guys

I'm currently with no one

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm observant, seeing all the little things no one notices, and because of that I am bright, learning from what I see and hear. Sometimes I observe too much and see the more private side of people's lives - like insecurities, secret relationships, damaged items etc. and may use that to either gain the upper hand or know the stresses upon someone and am better able to help.I love to read about new things, too, so I've learned a lot of things from those and am able to conceptualize big ideas in the world around me, but sometimes that makes me a bossy know-it-all, which I really hate but slip into the mindset anyway.

People also say I'm inventive because I sketch lots of new ideas, even though I only attempt them sometimes. My parents say I am kind, and I am to just about everyone I meet, but if I don't like the person or they lose my respect I can get a bit nasty. Still, my parents say I am compassionate to a fault, often helping those who would take advantage of me. I just can't help but at least smile warmly at everyone I see, though. Sometimes I get a bit cheeky, or hyper and fun, but mostly I keep to myself and watch from the sidelines - as the phrase goes - so I can process new things, think up new ideas, or simply daydream.

My background story is not that impressive or anything. My mom's a witch, Dad's a Muggle. They eloped after she graduated from Hogwarts, so even though I grew up hearing all about the wizarding world, I never saw many witches or wizards or did wizarding things. I get Christmas presents from my aunts and uncles sometimes, including a singing locket I wear all the time.

I enjoy tinkering, reading or sketching, people-watching, and helping people.

I despise arrogance, prejudice, unkindness, useless rules, and cooked spinach.

I'm afraid of never fitting in. I never did in Muggle school, and I'm afraid I won't at Hogwarts, either.

My strengths are being kind, and always processing, therefore always learning.

My flaws are keeping to myself and not participating, and being bossy or even manipulative.

I look like this.

My wand is a 13" walnut with hippogriff feather

My pet is a black mouse I found in the castle, Whimsy.

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! I may secretly go off by myself sometimes, but you're welcome to stay and chat if you happen upon me. I don't mind.  

Writerly Ink

Generous Bookworm

11,700 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
The Graveyard (Trash)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items