PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:10 am
The Boy(s)
User Image
ANUPAMA

Nickname: Anu
Species: Jackal
Mother: Dylis (LexThetaSigma)
Father: Aniroth (Andranis)
Siblings: Cionaodh (LexThetaSigma), Moesashi (Andranis), Kipaji'Kaharabu (Rennekae), Karayan (wooga Paes), Remus (Painted Mouse), twin brother to Remus
Mate: None
Offspring: None
Bound to: Matsusa
Sexuality: Gay (but would donate dna)

Who He Is?
Anu is a ethical and moral driven jackal that is normally very friendly and zen like. That is until he became the familiar or as his lion likes to think of him as a long term experiment subject. Now he sends his days providing information to Matsusa one way or another and trying very hard not to have fatal run ins with his siblings or other sith pride members while trying to keep Matsusa from giddily trotting down an extremely twisted and dark path. And mostly failing. But Anu has come to love his lion as a child of his own and despite all the torturing of animals and seducing/manipulating of females and everything else, Anupama has finally found a place he is needed and the direction he was looking for. (OOC: He is a continuously failing Jiminy Cricket).

Anupama has been promoted from subject material to information gatherer for Matsusa and is regularly sent out into other lands to do his gathering duties. This gives him an opportunity to meet others and maybe even find a mate who he would visit every time he's out on a mission for Susa. He is gay and so would be looking for a caring male jackal that could still shake him up. Anu is also open to donating his DNA to female jackals. No matter what he would NOT be raising the pups himself because he would not want to expose them to the Sith pride and their ways. He would really be relying on his mate to raise any pups that he and any female agree on making. He also needs to gather information on rogues passing close to the Sith pride's lands as well as ANY Jedi movements close to the borders or even get into the Jedi's lands to do some gathering in general. Matsusa will especially use Anu to get information on females so he can manipulate them into a pregancy and then to give UP those cubs for him to raise. This being the case, Anu might end up helping to raise Sith cubs and continue to fail as a Jiminy Cricket.

If I get more I will add them here!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:20 am
The Girl(s)
User Image
Tallara

Nickname: Lara
Species: Ratel
Mate: N/A
Offspring: N/A
Seer: No
Sexuality: ????? .
Written in: Italic
Speaks in: Bold

Who is she?
Tallara is of the firm believe that sheep AND ratels are distant cousins of the rhinoceros. Sheep are the passive aggressive cousins and Ratels handy cousins - since they are smaller than either and can get into place the other two can not. Tallara was actually raised as part of a crash, having been adopted by a pair of rhinoceroses and raised with their own children. She LOVES rain, falling water, waterfalls and dancing. In fact, she rain dances very often. While rhinos may not charge at a fire to stomp it out, the rhinos that raised her were very safety conscious and fire was their number one concern. And they hated smoke. Lara got that from them. Rain dancing is also her way of making EVERYTHING grey like her. She dyes the world in grey by calling on and evoking the rain with those dances.

Lara needs everything and anything. I don't know much more about her than the above ....

User Image
MOKA'CHYNA

Nickname: Moka
Species: Falcon
Mate: N/A
Offspring: N/A
Seer: No
Sexuality: ?????
Written in: Bold Bisque or Bold Black depending on the rp/subject/post
Speaks in: the alternate of the above (ie so if she's written in Bold Bisque, she speaks in Bold Black)

Who She Is?
Perky | Curious | Passionate and heated on behalf of others

Interests:
Flying | Coffee Berries | ....

Dislikes:
Tea leafs | .....

Moka needs everything and anything. I don't know much about her yet. Need RPs to figure that out ...

User Image
AUSTEJA

Name: AustÄ—ja
Meaning: is the Lithuanian goddess of bees
Species: Waterbuck
Siblings: Karaka (nessiang) and ????? (Ruler of Everything)
Mate: n/a
Offspring: n/a
Sexuality: Hetero
Speaks in: Bold Peach Puff aka #FFDAB9

Who is she?
?

Interests:
?

Dislikes:
...?

Austeja needs everything and anything as well. emotion_kirakira

If I get more I will add them here!  

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:22 am
OPEN! blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:47 am
more girls added  

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:50 am
[ My familiars ]

Aniruddha - Is the 'eyes' to a blind wilddog. He is aggressively protective like most honey badgers. He is intimidating at first but he grows on you. Don't let his aggression think he isn't all fun and games. This ratel finds pleasure in playing tricks every once in a blue moon and he loves sweets.

Aiolos - More than likely, you can see him not caring about a thing in the world. He isn't a good father figure and his clutch was raised by a rabbit called Amelie. If he has another clutch, he'd likely drop it off to her to raise.

Aether - Is a very strong seer. He is bounded to a lioness and twitches a LOT. Most of his visions cause seizures. A horrible studder causes most to not understand what he is saying. His lioness bounded friend, is pretty much the only one who can make out what hes saying in the time of a vision. He hasn't had any female interaction.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:58 am
Chi Sohma
[ My familiars ]

Aniruddha - Is the 'eyes' to a blind wilddog. He is aggressively protective like most honey badgers. He is intimidating at first but he grows on you. Don't let his aggression think he isn't all fun and games. This ratel finds pleasure in playing tricks every once in a blue moon and he loves sweets.

Aiolos - More than likely, you can see him not caring about a thing in the world. He isn't a good father figure and his clutch was raised by a rabbit called Amelie. If he has another clutch, he'd likely drop it off to her to raise.

Aether - Is a very strong seer. He is bounded to a lioness and twitches a LOT. Most of his visions cause seizures. A horrible studder causes most to not understand what he is saying. His lioness bounded friend, is pretty much the only one who can make out what hes saying in the time of a vision. He hasn't had any female interaction.

YES PLEASE! I want rp with them ALL! What did you have in mind? blaugh  

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:05 am
Dame NightFury
Chi Sohma
[ My familiars ]

Well if your Ratel isnt bounded to anyone. She could 'join' my family of familiars. Amelie would take her right in and possibly hint to the lug of a ratel Ardi is. X3

Same thing with your birdie or any of your familiars really. It's constantly funny with them. They mostly all live together. Oh and along with a wilddog. And her family she raised and a hybrid. Whom is about to come home soon. No harm would come to them, or at least for very long. X3;  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:19 am
Chi Sohma
Dame NightFury
Chi Sohma
[ My familiars ]

Well if your Ratel isnt bounded to anyone. She could 'join' my family of familiars. Amelie would take her right in and possibly hint to the lug of a ratel Ardi is. X3

Same thing with your birdie or any of your familiars really. It's constantly funny with them. They mostly all live together. Oh and along with a wilddog. And her family she raised and a hybrid. Whom is about to come home soon. No harm would come to them, or at least for very long. X3;

I remember Aiolos - My hybrid, Xun Li. met him and your hybrid when they came into the Tianxi to visit.

Moka isn't bonded yet, but she is destined to be towards Irit, Malkia's mother, after Irit tries to kill herself and meets with the goddess Mtima'safi which is when she'll stop being "haunted" by the ghost of her deceased mate. But until then, Moka is as free as a bird hahahaha. Speaking of Irit and Malkia, once I get some of my aim and skype messengers up and running on my new computer I would LOVE to poke you for a rp between them that will be one more step on Irit's mission to bring about her own "peace" ... but that's for later *nods*

Tallara would love to join your family of familiars! She's got nothing going on at all really. And she does really need a crash/family to help look after and be looked after in return. I'd love to get an rp between her and the entire family if possible. In the rain. When she's dancing .... She's happiest when its raining!

Austeja has two siblings, and I don't know if they're going to be a part of a herd together or not - I have to ask their owners. And Anupama is bonded to a Sith Master (mwhahahaha) who he loves and sees good in .... even if there really isn't any there .....  

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:28 am
Dame NightFury
Chi Sohma
Dame NightFury
Chi Sohma
[ My familiars ]

I remember Aiolos - My hybrid, Xun Li. met him and your hybrid when they came into the Tianxi to visit.

Moka isn't bonded yet, but she is destined to be towards Irit, Malkia's mother, after Irit tries to kill herself and meets with the goddess Mtima'safi which is when she'll stop being "haunted" by the ghost of her deceased mate. But until then, Moka is as free as a bird hahahaha. Speaking of Irit and Malkia, once I get some of my aim and skype messengers up and running on my new computer I would LOVE to poke you for a rp between them that will be one more step on Irit's mission to bring about her own "peace" ... but that's for later *nods*

Tallara would love to join your family of familiars! She's got nothing going on at all really. And she does really need a crash/family to help look after and be looked after in return. I'd love to get an rp between her and the entire family if possible. In the rain. When she's dancing .... She's happiest when its raining!

Austeja has two siblings, and I don't know if they're going to be a part of a herd together or not - I have to ask their owners. And Anupama is bonded to a Sith Master (mwhahahaha) who he loves and sees good in .... even if there really isn't any there .....

OMG ARE YOU STILL DOWN FOR THAT PLOT WITH OUR HYBRIDS!?
If so.. ;-; Id love them to continue! And find them cubs too! You dont even know how much I love that pairing. I asked the owners if he could join and they said yes, Just have to submit application. :]

Well if you want her and Aiolos to fling, you are more than welcome to him. :] <3

#henchmenlove LOL.
I need more familiars...x3;

omg.. Perfect idea for a start of your ratel meeting the family x3.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:33 am
Chi Sohma
Dame NightFury
Chi Sohma
Dame NightFury
Chi Sohma
[ My familiars ]

OMG ARE YOU STILL DOWN FOR THAT PLOT WITH OUR HYBRIDS!?
If so.. ;-; Id love them to continue! And find them cubs too! You dont even know how much I love that pairing. I asked the owners if he could join and they said yes, Just have to submit application. :]

Well if you want her and Aiolos to fling, you are more than welcome to him. :] <3

#henchmenlove LOL.
I need more familiars...x3;

omg.. Perfect idea for a start of your ratel meeting the family x3.

YES I AM SOOO GOOD WITH THAT PLOTTINGS!!! I LOVE THEIR PAIR!

I would like to Moka to meet Aether as well, have some rping with Aiolos, so I can iron out her personality and then see how Aether interacts with her ... and how she reacts to it. She'll probably think she's had either too much coffee beans/berries or too little ...

YAY! Do you want to start the rp for Tallara and the family or do you want me to?  

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items