Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Rogue Lands [IC]
[PRP] Waste Not (Mojito x Suravel Ndima)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:45 pm
User Image
Suravel Ndima sighed as she looked down at this batch of fermented fruit. They were perfect. Really really perfect. And they just wouldn't last until she got them back to the pride's lands and into her den to complete the process to make her great brew. There was just no way she would be able to do it. And they were about to go to waste. A great hiding spot that allowed the fruit to ferment is a unique way, but at the time of Ndima burying all those weeks ago, she hadn't thought about how to get the cache back for the last leg of the fermenting process.

Ndima lined up all the different kinds of fruit and shook her head. There was just no way around it. She was going to have herself a grand little party of one because there was no way she was going to waste all of this treasure here. She'd just have to let her apprentice man the pub tonight. Dru could handle it. The pub goers might not be able to handle Dru as the go to girl, but that was better for the front room of her den anyway.

Hmmmm. Which fruit to start with? They were still perfectly delicious even without the little bit she would have done back home, so her decision wasn't any easier to make. "Eeny, meeny, miiney moe," Ndima started, pointing to each fruit in the line up. "Catch a lion by the toe," Not even halfway up yet. "If he haulers, let him go. Eeny, meeny, miiney moe."

A fermented mango. Yum. Ndima got comfortable on her stomach, pulled the mango towards her and dug in, ripping the mango in half and downing the liquid inside. "MMMMM. Deliciously perfect."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:26 am
Dame NightFury

Mojito had never been half as glad to be away from a group of wild dogs in his life! Their lead Huntress had set her sights on him...which wouldn't have been so bad if she didn't have the personality of a rock. A bloodthirsty rock. It gave him shivers to think about. The bright wild dog looked over his shoulder, almost as if he expected her to make an appearance, and found himself exhaling an unconsciously held breath when nothing appeared.

He'd had a few licks of hallucinogenic herbs to kick start his foray into freedom, so with the bonuses of giving him a lighter than air feeling came the paranoia. Mojito wouldn't give in, though! No way! Sangria was days away in her little pack and he was as light as the clouds themselves. Little tipped toes tottered to the right as he walked, and Mojito found himself laughing for no reason at all. This was wonderful!

Out of the corner of his eye he spotted a bright shape and when it turned out to be a real shape he made his way closer. "Hey there, sweetheart. What'cha got there?"

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:41 am
Painted Moose

Ndima squinted up at the canine that had approached her wondering where he had come from. She looked down at her cache of fermented fruits and tried to count how many were missing. She didn't think she had drank a lot to have not notice the guy. Or many the one was producing hallucinations? That might be more likely. Since she had two servings of of the brew because of the one pineapple. Pinapples and coconuts and watermelons always had more brew in them than not. Having any one of those fruits always threw her numbers off.

"You real? Cause I don't want to waste my time greeting and talking to anyone that the brew conjured. I don't like wasting my time over things like that. I have a perfect batch of fermented fruit here that I'd like to dedicate my day - maybe week considering the hangover I plan to have - to them. So? You real?" Ndima's words slurred slightly but then she'd hit the pineapple first. Maybe that wasn't so smart. Maybe the mango or one of the smaller fruits would have been a better decision on her part. But she LOVED the pineapples. Pomegranates were good too. But pineapples were always so hard to pass up when she actually wanted to drink just to drink and not drink to perfect the brew.

"If you real, I can give you some fruit to join me. Drinking is always better with a companion. Usually. Unless you're a sloppy drunk. If you're real, you wouldn't be a sloppy drunk would you? Sloppy drunks are fun to laugh at, but I don't want to clean up after anyone, real or not real, if their sloppy drunks." Ndima stood up from her reclined position and trotted over to her net of fruits. "Do you have a favorite fruit?"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:34 am
Dame NightFury

"Yeah, don't I look real?" Mojito stepped back, motioning to himself. He had meant to show just how real he was but the wild dog caught himself. WAS he real? ...No, no, definitely real. "I've got memories and things to make me real. And I can feel a splittin' in my head thanks to this conversation." The migraine that was building was only exacerbated thanks to the hard core thinking he had tried to accomplish. That was NOT a good idea while completely sloshed.

"I'm not a sloppy drunk; sometimes I talk a lot, but I'm not sloppy. That's a waste of a good fruit." He didn't like wasteful partiers. Mojito had to go through enough in his every day life and he didn't' want to worry about losing his good fruit. "I'm a mango male, if ya got them."

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces