Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[PRP] I'll Tell You What (Chel/Clone!Chris) [FIN] Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:16 am
Chel had a habit of socking Chris in the face, and with the way she was stomping towards the lighthouse it looked like today was going to be no different.

But when she got there and saw him filling out all the necessary "no I did not catch a deadly FEAR disease while outside" paperwork, all she could do was put her hands on her hips and yell, "CHRIS AXTEN YOU HAVE SOME ********' NERVE."

xdarkheartedsorrow

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:03 pm
Everything in the memories said the tweet wouldn't be a lie. So when Chel stomped into the room, he flinched hard and threw his hands in front of his face. He wasn't supposed to be causing a commotion, yet here they were.

Perhaps the beautiful woman had expected this, though. She should have.

"It's not my fault!"

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:11 pm
Chel couldn't rightfully punch him after learning it had been a cave mission; it was a complicated feeling that had her clenching fists at her side, but not acting upon them.

"D'you just not think about people back here no more?" she asked him, face hard. "What the ******** gives Chris?"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:40 pm
"What was I supposed to do? Why are you blaming this on me?" He threw his hands out, knocking over the papers he'd been signing. A frantic tech picked them up, glaring at the both of them.

"I didn't think I was getting shoved through a portal right away, and I didn't have service on the other side. I tried." Arguing was intense. It made his ears hot and his muscles tense. All his memories were tinged with trust and admiration that diluted the real strength of the emotion.

It was exhausting. No wonder he was always so tired.

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:12 pm
Chel was talking out of panic, not real anger. This hadn't been the first time she'd almost lost her cousin, and it was even more exhausting the second time. This wasn't something that should have been routine. Losing sleep and dozing off during her duties shouldn't have been something Chris was doing. She was the reckless one.

"Yeah but you had to walk to the portal. Even coulda said "bein' summoned" and it woulda been cool." She crossed her arms. She knew what was coming out of her mouth was just their parents' "why didn't you tell me where you were going you have a curfew" rhetoric, but she couldn't help it from spilling out of her mouth any more than Chris could help the lack of communication.

It was all unwarranted fear.

darkheartedsorrow

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:41 pm
He tilted his head back and let out a heavy, angered sigh. "Unbelievable."

Deep breaths. He was on a mission, he knew it would be hard. He could do this. He was the only one who could do this. He straightened everything up and stepped past Chel, gesturing for her to follow. "Come on, you can keep yelling at me in my room. I want clean clothes not filled with sand."

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:45 pm
Debrief

Chel at least gave him the leniency of taking a shower and changing into clothes not filled with sand. She was even nice enough to walk upstairs to her room and get him a juice in the meantime. A capri sun. A delicacy among their people.

When he was settled she threw herself on the usual corner of his bed and said, "Talk." The capri sun was offered in ransom.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:53 pm
Debrief

He took the capri sun gratefully and struggled with the straw for a solid minute because ******** those stupid orange straws tbh. Changing into different clothes had been like adding armor. Or more like adding camouflage. He was more confident in this.

"Normal people ask questions when they want to know something. I can't always read your mind."

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:54 pm
Debrief

"The ******** happened to you?" That seemed PRETTY obvious.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:59 pm
Debrief

"I got called to the portals and they told me there was another cave in and they wanted experienced hands on it." He shrugged. "So they shoved me through a portal and I ended up in a desert cave system rescuing some trainee."  

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:05 pm
debrief

"And you were okay with it." As in, PTSD.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:12 pm
debrief

What?

Oh. s**t.

He rubbed the back of his neck. "It's not really about being okay with it. It was a mission. I mean, I made it through your mission mostly okay, yeah?" Maybe a slight exaggeration. There'd be hiccups.

"I'm not an invalid. I can still do my job."  

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:18 pm
debrief

Chel caught the momentary hint of confusion, but took it as panicked covering.

"Invalid. Who the ******** uses that word?" she teased him. "Okay. Well anything else? Useful stuff?"

She cracked a grin. "Any hot people?"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:30 pm
debrief

His shoulders relaxed slightly. Out of the line of fire, for now.

"Uh, well it's not useful but Ava got ******** up. She's tabletted for repairs or whatever. Her blade broke against a ********' rock." He gave her a flat look. "I dont know, I wasn't looking."  

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:32 pm
debrief

That put a look of alarm on Chel's face. Enough to make her sit up.

"What?" Being without a weapon was a state she didn't want anyone to exist in. "Can you hear her? What runics are they giving you?"

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff