Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[R] Whistlers Mother (Snowball x Whisler) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:40 pm
Snowball stretched his legs and yawns a little bit as he sat in a tree over looking one of the small shops that was open this late at night. Though Snowball still was trying to figure out why anyone would continue to stay open this late considering what's happening.

His tail flickered as he sat there watching the few passerby's. He was waiting for something to pass by that caught his radar's attention and soon he felt a faint ping. Which caused him to stop and move to follow the energy signal knowing it was at least order. "Wonder what we have tonight." He mused.

Orangeish Sherbert

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:58 am
Whisler had been out of it for a little while now…after he had been unable to help that poor squire be saved from corruption…

The whole thing was bugging him beyond belief and he couldn’t shake the feeling that if he had only done a bit more…it might not have come to that…but of course knight magic had its limits…so there really hadn’t been anything he could have done that could have saved the guy…

With a heavy sigh, Whisler rubbed at his eyes, hoping that this time the images that kept running through his head would simply fade…but again, his hopes were in vain.

It almost felt that everything he was doing was pretty much at least somewhat useless…if chaos could just rear its head and trap someone that quickly…that easily…even with all of the other people there trying to help…it was just…

That was terrifying…

The knight pulled his cape around himself and sighed heavily, looking out onto the city, not noticing any power signatures, not really caring…so long as they weren’t chaos, he really didn’t…have the energy to care tonight.

LP

Orangeish Sherbert

Noble Unicorn

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:02 pm
Snowball's ears flicked as he noticed the knight sitting on the bench. Well he looked fairly lonely. The cape being pulled around the knight seemed to be an indication to Snowball something wasn't quite right.

As the cat moved he also noticed, ohhhhhh was that a Polaris knight?? Polaris would be so proud of him. Without Hesitation he jumped on the bench, managing to stop himself just before he ran face first into the back of the bench and turned around to sit down tail flickering a little bit.

He said there for a moment before he spoke. "So tell me. What leads to one huddled on a park bench, looking fairly lonely at this time of night?"

Orangeish Sherbert

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:27 pm
The knight heard a voice and blinked, glancing around before he finally saw the cat who was speaking to him. Sheesh. The past few weeks had turned him into the cat whisperer or something. The cat Whisler. Haha…that was kind of amusing. Amusing enough to coax a smile from the knight.

“Well. I’m just enjoying the evening, same as everyone else, I suppose. It’s summer after all, shouldn’t everyone be out enjoying themselves in these precious few months of warm weather we get here?”

Something that everyone should be enjoying…but that one person might not be getting to because he hadn’t been able to do all he could have. That sucked.

“I mean…it’s just summer…so I’m…enjoying it…”

The answer fell flat, he knew…but…but it was just a curious cat, what would he really know…right?

“What brings you out tonight?”

LP

Orangeish Sherbert

Noble Unicorn

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:38 pm
Snowball's tail flickered, "Ahh yes, the warm weather." He scratched the back of his ear with his hind leg. "I like the evenings better myself not as hot and sticky as the afternoon. So I don't have to worry about melting in my fur."

He was looking at the knight as he spoke. "Sounds like you're trying to convince yourself you're enjoying it though."

He smiled, "Me? Just waiting for my senshi to come home from a very long trip. Her knight in shining armor has went to fetch her for me and assure she arrives safely." He paused, "Of course that bars anything happening to them while they're away."

"I'm Snowball by the way." The cat offered to the Knight.

Orangeish Sherbert

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:54 pm
Whisler raised a brow and nodded, reaching out a hand to pet Snowball. “I’m not trying to convince myself of anything, and you have lovely fur, I wouldn’t want to think about your melting in it. That would be kind of disgusting, to be perfectly honest.”

Waiting for his senshi, hm? How strange of a thing was that. Why did his senshi leave? Well, oh well…it wasn’t really any of his business, so maybe it was best not to pry.

“I hope that they get back safe and sound, the both of them. And I’m Whisler, knight of Polaris. It’s very nice to meet you, Snowball…yeah, you’re really not a summer cat with that name, are you?” He chuckled and moved his hand to scratch behind the cat’s ears. All cats loved that, right?

LP

Orangeish Sherbert

Noble Unicorn

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:07 pm
"I see." Snowball mused and when the other said that melting in his fur was disgusting he gave a small laugh, "It's soo hot though. The fur that is, so I feel pretty gross until I dunk myself into a water source to cool off. So I might not actually be melting but I feel like."

His tail flickered when Whisler mentioned Knight of Polaris Snowball's face lit up "You're really a Polaris knight!?" He was purring when the knight scratched behind his ear and stopped for a moment, "Gosh, I finally found one of you. Wait till Polaris back in DC. She'll want to meet you and talk to you!" He was sure she didn't know this knight... but then he didn't know who she knew and who she didn't. "If-- you haven't met her before -- if you have then she'll be sooo glad to see you and that you're okay!"

He smiled. "Also yes, I'm very not a summer cat. Maybe if I get a lion cut?" He rolled his shoulders. Snowball was fairly large cat considering his breed of cat. "Though I'm not sure what a cat my size would look like with a lion cut."

Orangeish Sherbert

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:28 pm
Whisler blinked. “Uh…yeah I think I’m really a Polaris knight…if I’m not, well…I’ve been telling a whole lot of people a whole lot of lies for the past…well. Since I got purified.” He shrugged. “That’s what I was told, so that’s what I believed, I guess…it was all a bit of a blur.

He chuckled at the thought of the cat with a lion cut and shook his head. “I don’t know, Snow. I think you’d look a little silly with a lion cut…I mean, you’d still be cute as hell, but you’d look…odd. Where are you staying right now? If this Polaris person…”

The knight paused. Huh. So Polaris was a real person, huh? And she was coming back?

His stomach did an odd sort of flip flop, like this was some really important information to him and it would be life changing or something…”I uh. Well. If you needed a place to stay while Polaris was coming back here, you could come and stay with me…I love cats. Didn’t realize I loved them this much, but I totally do. I could even give your pretty fur a trim, if you’re really looking for one.”

LP

Orangeish Sherbert

Noble Unicorn

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:33 pm
Snowball grinned as he spoke before nuzzling into the knight's hand. "Good. Awesome even~ She'll be so happy to meet you!" He said grinning, "I probably would but I'd also not feel quite like my fur is trying to cook me when it gets so hot outside."

He paused, "I'm staying at Niflhel's house, since he's her boyfriend so to speak. He's gone to get her though." He paused when the other offered that he could stay there, "Welll..... how do you feel about dogs?"

He started laughing, "Because right now I'm not only taking care of me, but Niflhel's dog. He's at the house asleep right now though."

He seemed to be thinking, "Do you have your ring by chance?"

Orangeish Sherbert

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:49 pm
Cooked cat would smell bad…and taste bad…but it was interesting…would Snowball be steamed or roasted in his fur…it was a very interesting thought, but really not one he wanted to continued to dwell on. Something of the thought had to be still going through his mind as he was asked the question about dogs, and his response was a rather weak sort of. “No, I don’t think they’d really taste good either, to be honest…”

But then reality hit him just what the question had been. “Oh, no, no I don’t eat dogs, I’m sorry I spaced out there for a minute…I don’t mind taking in a dog until this uh…Niflhel comes back? That’s not an issue. I live on my own.”

When the topic of his ring came up, he gave a confused look. “Um…no I’m not engaged or anything…why would I have a ring? I don’t understand why…do you have a pretty girl for me to get engaged to? Because I wouldn’t mind that at all.”

LP

Orangeish Sherbert

Noble Unicorn

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:54 pm
Snowball was sitting there staring at Whisler, okay he was totally following that when he said cooked . . . that was logical leap a strange one but logical. "Yeah.... I'm not sure they would either."

He started laughing, "It's okay, awesome. Lets go grab Merlin then. Don't worry I have him trained."

Though the thought train slid to a stop when he said he wasn't engaged. " . . . You . . . don't have the knight ring? From. . . your wonder?" Tiny gears could be seen churning in Snowball's head.

"Okay new plan. Lets check on Merlin make sure he's fed proper and we are going on a space field trip. Come on then." Snowball got up and walked off the bench landing mostly gracefully and started towards Niflhel's house, pausing to make sure the Knight was following him.

"Also sorry, at the moment I don't have a pretty girl, but I'm sure we can find you one. However, that is a little less important because your knight ring is essential."

Orangeish Sherbert

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:32 pm
Whisler gave the cat a blank look for a minute, then nodded. “Merlin is the dog. Gotcha…and no, I’ve never been to my uh…wonder? Never was told how to…and I’ve been doing pretty good without it, I think. I mean, it’s been a year and a half or so since…well. Yeah.”

He shrugged. “I honestly think I’d rather have a pretty girl than some ring…is it really so important? I mean, nobody eventold me I had one that I needed before…and as I just said…I’ve been fine for a while…so…”

The idea of taking a ‘space field trip’…quite frankly that was terrifying. “How does one even…get to a wonder? I don’t really understand…”

Camelot hadn’t ever explained anything like this…though…he hadn’t ever really asked either. Maybe he hadn’t been curious enough so…so maybe this was a good time to start getting curious…

If anything, it was getting his mind off of the corruption he had witnessed.

LP

Orangeish Sherbert

Noble Unicorn

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:47 pm
Snowball's tail flickered, "Yup! Merlin's the dog!" He looked back at the knight and gave a chuckle, "It's okay I know how to do this! Just trust in ol' snowball! I don't hang around knights for nothing~"

He glanced back and grinned. "But yes we gotta check on Merlin. Polaris and Niflhel won't mind me having guests. As long as I don't muck the house up tooo much."

HE paused, "Huh.... well the ring lets you communicate with other people. Without it you've no way to contact other powered beings see? So if you're in trouble and need help, you can't write HELP and send it to someone. . . It really comes in handy. It's also faster than the post office. Let me tell you. IF everyone had one of these babies we wouldn't need no stinkin' stamps."

He stopped, "It's actually fairly easy. You just focus on your wonder and you'll be taken there. If you're holding me or I'm sitting on your shoulder I can go to. But we have to be in contact with each other or one will get left in space or something silly like that."

He stopped, "Anyways, seriously I can explain more afte -- Oh look we're almost already there." He stopped realizing that some how between him thinking about how to explain all this and actually explaining it they made the trip fairly short ways as the houses were rising up in the distance. Of course Snowball was walking through all sorts of short cuts not thinking about possible dangers which they seemed not to run into.

"But yeah, if you had your ring we could send a message to Niflhel letting him know Me and Merlin were gunna hang with you until him and Polaris get back, without having to skype call them or write and mail it off. By the time it got to Alaska that way he'd be back already."

He paused, "Think of the knight ring like email. It's almost instantaneous."

Orangeish Sherbert

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:21 pm
Whisler blinked, nodding. “Well, that’s pretty interesting, I guess…I suppose it would be nice to have a way to communicate with people instantly…I could get pretty annoying though, especially if I keep contacting pretty ladies.”

He sighed, however. “And uhm…what if this Niflhel doesn’t want a message from me? Or what if he thinks it’s some sort of trap and that I stole his cat and dog…I really don’t want to piss this guy off before I even met him, you know…”

But here he was anyway, listening to the suggestions of a cat. “I’m glad we’re almost there though. I hope Merlin doesn’t like…bark at me or something.” Because…if there was one thing Whisler wasn’t…it was a dog person…they were just too noisy and…kind of bothersome…but sometimes they were pretty darn cute…sometimes.

“So we check on him and…and then…what…space? I concentrate on my wonder and…poof? We go there? What if I don’t even have a ring, Snowball? How do you know that any of this is even going to work?” God, he felt so…vulnerable. And he didn’t like it. Not one bit.

LP

Orangeish Sherbert

Noble Unicorn

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:03 pm
Snowball laughed, "It's okay as long as you don't harass them." He said as he hummed, "Don't worry I can get pretty annoying with messages myself."

He paused, "Bah nawh Niflhel won't think that. I can write the letter and you send it. He'll deal with it and be pleased to meet you. He can just be a little serious faced." Snowball answered as the cat walked into the house, "Gimme a second!" He called as he hopped up on to the nearest table and futz with the lock until there was a click and then the door opened.

"HA! I knew I could work that lock. Besides if you'd rather we can Message Polaris and let her know. She can sooth over any hackles that Niflhel raises."

He chuckled, "Yup we check on Merli---" The pause paused and squeaked in mid-sentence when the dog came up and licked him. "Merlin~ I told you not to do that!" He was brushing down his fur when Merlin started sniffing at the stranger and whined a little. "It's okay Merlin he's one of us."

Snowball paused, "Just so you know I'm blocking you're order signature so you can be here for a few minutes." He hopped down and headed for the kitchen. "Luckily we won't be here too long. So it shouldn't attract any bad guys."

He hummed as he headed for the dog food, "Niflhel luckily left the dog food out where we could just scoop it but I have a hard time balancing and scooping the food too." He admitted so there was usually a mess on the floor. Which was still there. The cat sighed, "Why can't you be a for legged vacuum Merlin?" The dog tilted his head at the question.

Orangeish Sherbert

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces