Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[R] The Lord and his Steed (Snowball x Amytis)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:24 pm
Snowball had dressed Merlin before they went outside. Insisting the dog wear a cape and mask made of purple. Well it wasn't quite a cape more like old fabric quickly stitched so it held a button to keep it from coming off, the mask was crudely tied by cat paws and teeth.

He was sitting on the dog's back as the dog walked. Snowball was mainly making sure that his steed behaved and listened. Luckily he'd managed to train Merlin fairly well. So that the pup didn't get overly excited when the cat was sitting on his back. Or when they were walking together unless Snowball gave him permission.

"Yeah you don't like the cape and mask but I need you wearing something. I can't go around doing things with you hanging around looking like a normal dog. You're super dog. Enjoy it Merlin." He said as he patted the dog's head. Ear's twitched as he felt a chaos aurora. Odd.

Merlin gave a small murf towards the cat. Though it seemed the dog realized it could be worse. Snowball however steered Merlin owards the aurora. "I want to check that out. Just slow up a little bit." He could hear sobbing as they came closer, or he thought it might be sobbing... he wasn't sure.

He was still sitting on Merlins back. "If I say run away. You listen. Go home and wait for me in the back yard. Got it?" He whispered to the dog.

Merlin gave another murf. Which Snowball assumed he agreed to that. The cat straightened up a little bit as they approached the 'target'.

Noir Songbird

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:56 am
Amytis found that more often than not, all she wanted to do when she was powered up was find an isolated spot and cry. Tonight it was a bench in the park, and she wasn't sitting on it the way someone normally would - her back rested against one of the arms, and she had her knees pulled up to her chest, face buried behind them.

It was stupid and a waste of her time to do this while powered up, but she couldn't stay in the house with it so quiet and empty and Arilee gone, and crying on a park bench while powered down would just make her a target. At least this way, people would stay away.

Probably.

She hoped.

She didn't notice the approach of the odd cat and dog combination, or she might have tried to tone down her wailing a little.

LP

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:46 am
Snowball's tail flickered, their target was full of Chaos but that didn't make a crying lady - not a damsel in distress. When snowball placed a paw on Merlin the dog stopped and sat down after the cat jumped from the dog's back to the park bench.

He stopped thought about what he was doing and then nuzzled into the lady's leg. Purring as he did, no one would think anything about a cat doing normal cat things right?

Merlin on the other hand was nosing at the girl's hand, and snowball was trying to stop him without giving away he wasn't a normal cat. At least not for the moment. He knew Merlin wanted to help but this was dangerous enough that he was trying to comfort someone from the Negaverse. He didn't want Merlin getting in on it yet until he confirmed she wasn't going to try and go on some rampage to kill both of them. Since all Snowball knew was that this could be a trap.

Noir Songbird

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:14 pm
Amytis felt the soft bundle of fur pressing against her leg, and she lifted her head out of her knees, looking down to see the thoroughly fluffy kitten and his canine companion. She blubbered a little more, but couldn't help but smile faintly at the small show of affection.

"Aren't you sweet," she said, moving her hand to scratch the dog's head and reaching the other towards the cat. "What are you two doing out all alone? You both look like somebody's pets, especially you, superdog."

Alright, so she could let herself be comforted a little by some sweet fuzzy animals, that seemed perfectly within reason. And crying wasn't getting her much of anywhere anyway.

LP

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:53 pm
Snowball watched her and Merlin as she spoke. He carefully let her pet him. Even though she was a dark mirror senshi, she was still considered part of chaos thusly the negaverse. His nose twitched, as he sat down looking at her.

"Soooo....." He paused, "Meow?" He looked around he wasn't sure if he really wanted to talk but the cat might've already been out of the bag. He sighed as he looked at her and shook his head.

Merlin was happily licking her hand. Snowball was looking at Merlin and back to her. His ears flicked the last Dark Mirror wasn't that bad, he hoped this one wasn't either, "What's got you so upset?" He asked as he leaned on her leg looking up at her nuzzling softly.

Noir Songbird

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:41 pm
Amytis looked startled, for a moment, when the cat first talked. And then it clicked properly into place,and she realized there was the tiniest tingle of an Order aura.

"Oh!" She said. "You're a Mauvian - I'm sorry, I didn't realize." But the dog waslicking her fingers and she was loathe to stop petting him. "Um, it's..." She sniffled faintly, and lifted a hand up to wipe her eyes with her palm. "It's a long story," she said, "like, really...really long."

LP

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:50 pm
Snowball's tail flicked softly as he smiled, "It's okay. You're okay you can keep petting him, Super dog seems to like you."

There was a smile, "No it's okay, I was just making sure you weren't going to hurt us. . . some uh of the chaos I've met aren't always friendly." He gave a slight chuckle.

He tilted his head as he sat there, "Well, I don't have anything better to do? Maybe its something I can help with?" His tail twitched softly, "I wasn't made a Guardian cat for nothing you know?"

Noir Songbird

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:08 pm
"I'm glad he does, he seems like a sweet dog," Amytis said, and she smiled a slightly watery smile. "You're both sweet."

She sniffled again, fainter this time. "I mean, if you reallywant to know, it's...I..." She sighed, and started in, because she might as well tell someone, and maybe this cat did know someone who could help.

"My fiancee has been...picking fights with the Negaverse a lot. Causing problems with the alliance because she hates them and...and I kinda do too, because they're awful and evil and they just want to destroy everything." She sniffed. "So they...kidnapped me, to get at her, and it was horrible, and hate them, and then when we were free and she was better she..." And Amytis could feel herself wanting to wail again. "She ran off and purified and I don't know how to follow her, and I just want to be with her again and I don't want to be Chaos anymore!"

LP

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:17 pm
Snowball smiled back as he continued to attempt to comfort her as he knew. Leaning into her purring softly, advantages to being a cat you could purr when you wanted and not give a damn.

His ears perked when she started story time. He wished he'd brought a snack he always loved popcorn or something when it was story time though he listened intently. "Well, they can be fairly jerky. So I don't see why one wouldn't pick a fight with them." He mused, he would like to pick fights with a few of them if he could.

He nodded, "There's still some good ones that really need to be saved but yes for a generalization of the Negaverse they are fairly pure evil. I'm surprised by the differences between your kind and theirs." He admitted though his ears twitched.

"I KNOW SOMEONE!" HE shouted suddenly, "She'll be back in just a few days. Her name is Polaris. She's a princess!" He said with a nod. "She's got knights n' everything. When she's back I can have her knight Niflhel send you a message. It maybe a day or so after because I'm going to assume they'll need to sleep once they get in. After all it's pretty much almost daytime all day long where they're at."

He looked all proud, "Would such a Princess help you?"

Noir Songbird

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:47 pm
Amytis jolted upwards, eyes wide with delight. "A princess? You...you really know a princess?" She brought her hands up to her face and made a tiny noise of pure delight. Tears still sparkled at the corners of her eyes, but it was obvious that just this simple knowledge had practically turned her mood around.

"Would you really take me to meet her? I...I think she might be able to help, I don't know, but maybe...Princesses can purify, right? Maybe she can...fix me..."

LP

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:52 pm
Snowball tried not to jump in surprise and chuckled lightly at her delight. "Yes! She's my senshi."

He purred softly as she started to talk about hoping that she could help. "Well of course Polaris can help! I know she can purify and while I'm not sure about the dark mirrors. . ."

He paused thinking, placing a paw on her chest, "See I've seen a starseed from one of your brothers or sisters before." He was being serious, as he could for a fluff ball. "It seems to be made of some sort of mirror . . ."

His ears twitched, "They're different from normal starseeds. So I'm not sure how well it'll work because I don't know what differences that actually holds. My hope is that it actually holds no ill effect at all." He smiled, "Whatever happens we'll help you where we can and purify you! As a Guardian of Sailor Soldiers, I promise!"

Noir Songbird

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:35 pm
"That's wonderful," Amytis said, and this time when she sobbed, it was happy. "Thank you. So much." She wanted to scoop the cat up and hug him, to spin around and cry her delight into his soft fur.

But he was a Mauvian, and that would be a bit much, even for her.

"Maybe Polaris can...can break it, or burn it off with Order light or..." She sniffled, but she was still smiling. "I'm Amytis, by the way. Sailor Amytis of Karma."

LP

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:49 pm
Snowball's ears flicked as he beamed. "Well you're welcome. Even though you don't have to thank me. I'd do it for anyone that felt lost and wanted a new path."

He nuzzled her softly pausing, "Oh... well we'd have to be careful. We can't break your starseed because that'd break you. So we'll see."

He paused, "Snowball, Guardian cat of Princess Polaris. I think that's some good karma we've met. He's still super dog though. Even though he doesn't have super powers." Snowball added nodding to Merlin.

His ears twitched and his stomach gave a growl. Snowball stopped looking at his belly. "Hm... how about we get some ice cream to celebrate?" He asked, "Or a cinnamon bun? I know a place that's open this late."

Noir Songbird

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff