Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogwarts Alumni Profiles
Siobhan 'Hannah' Grey

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:25 pm
Siobhan Grey

Basics:

NICKNAMES: Hannah

BIRTHDAY: February 26, 2019

BLOOD STATUS: Pureblood

WAND: Twelve inches, flexible, with Ash wood and a Unicorn hair core.

SEXUAL ORIENTATION: Straight

FACECLAIM: Rika Furude (Higurashi When They Cry) [x]

School and Career:

ATTENDING: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

HOUSE: Hufflepuff

YEAR: Seventh

BEST LESSONS
■ Charms
■ Potions
■ Flying

WORST LESSONS
■ Transfigurations
■ Herbology
■ Astronomy

OWL SCORES

Astronomy ~ EE
Charms ~ O
Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ EE
Herbology ~ O
History of Magic ~ O
Potions ~ O
Transfiguration ~ EE
Art ~ O
Care of Magical Creatures ~ A
Healing ~ O
Muggle Studies ~ EE
Study of Ancient Runes ~ O
Wandlore Studies ~ O

NEWT SCORES

Charms ~ O
DADA ~ A
Herbology ~ EE
History of Magic ~ EE
Potions ~ EE
Art ~ O
Study of Ancient Runes ~ A
Wandlore ~ O

CURRENT EMPLOYMENT: None

DREAM JOB: I want to be an artist, maybe have my own studio, a wandmaker, and maybe even a Beater on the Irish National Quidditch Team.

Personality: xx

■ Hannah has a vivid imagination, and enjoys playing what some might call ‘roleplaying games’ or pretend. She enjoys drawing and writing about the things she imagines, and has even made her own costumes so she can take on the role of characters she’s made up.
■ Unfortunately, Hannah also has a nasty habit of getting lost in her imaginings, or a book, or whatever else she might be doing
■ Hannah likes making friends, and being surrounded by friends. She usually has a ready smile a cheery disposition and easy charm.
■ Hannah gets bored easily and her curiosity can lead her into places she might not want to be.
■ Hannah has a good memory, which is good because she doesn’t necessarily have the best study habits, and is good at spotting things others might not catch at first glance. Now, whether whatever it is is important or not …well, that maybe another story.
■ Hannah is scrupulous in keeping her word, a promise made is as good as gold in Gringott’s vaults, and if sworn to secrecy about something, nothing short of a Crucio or an Imperious will get it out of her.

■ Chocolate, and sweets in general, but particularly chocolate.
■ Cute clothes in bright colours. Has tried making her own clothes and even her own costumes… with mixed results
■ Her kid sister and her cousin Selina. Thinks she’s all grown up and mature, and cool because she is independent.
■ School, as long as they get to do interesting stuff, not hard or boring stuff like math or (ugh!) English.
■ Loves kittens and bunnies.

DISLIKES:

■ Broccoli
■ Bullies
■ Having to get all dressed up and fancy, formal stuff
■ Having her cousin Selina act as my teacher. What is she so worried about, anyway?
■ Being bored

HOBBIES:
■ Drawing and painting
■ Board Games
■ Quidditch

STRENGTHS:
■ Making new friends
■ Vivid imagination

WEAKNESSES:

■ Curiosity
■ Her mind wanders

FEARS:

■ Loud thunderstorms
■ Spiders

PATRONUS: A mastiff-sized Dire Badger named 'Squeaky'.

Happy Memory to Summon my Patronus: Baking Christmas cookies with my grandmother when I was eight years old.

History:

CHILDHOOD: Siobhan is the elder daughter of Hugh and Livinia Grey of Waterford and its environs. The child was born 26 February of 2019, during a raging snowstorm, in one of the worst winters the area had seen in many years. As has been the custom of the family, Siobhan was born in the old Grey Priory, brought into the world by her grandmother, and surrounded by members of her family, as well as generations of familial ghosts whom dwell in the ancestral stronghold.

Being the child of two Pureblood wizards and surrounded by magic, it was only a matter of time before Siobhan started showing signs of being magical herself. Even at the tender age of six, odd things would happen around her. She could entertain her little sister, Fianna, on occasion by making toys float in the air and make ‘faerie lights’ appear at night, but she could never really do these things with anything like control. Most of these incidents occurred when Siobhan was either alone or in the company of her baby sister, and her parents didn’t know they were taking place.

All of that changed when Siobhan confronted an older boy whom was bullying a smaller friend of hers on the playground, shortly before her eleventh birthday. When she accidentally caused him an embarrassing incident (his pants fell down and he tripped), and the matter had to be quieted up by the Ministry, it was then Siobhan learned that she was a witch like her mother and her older cousin.

SCHOOL YEARS

THE SORTING HAT: The Professor set the hat down carefully on the student's head. For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
Not belong?
My dear that's is nothing to worry about!
All of the students to have put me on
Have found themselves to belong!
You worry about not having the key traits,
But you are more important;you are an individual.
You're honest and friendly!
A true friend to the end!
I think you'll find you belong in...
Hufflepuff!

FIRST YEAR: Coming to the school was a huge adventure. I got to ride on a magical train, and my school is this huge castle near a spooky deep forest. Anyway, I got to meet a bunch of new friends, and I even made it onto the House quidditch team first time out. Okay, so instead of being a Beater they made me Chaser, but who cares, I'm on the team.

I also got to hang out with my cousin, Linny, whom has to help me with my homework sometimes. Linny has taken it upon herself to look out for me, she promised Momma to do it, so it's kinda like having a big sister, and a babysitter (ugh!). Yeah, the big thing this year was a bunch of us First Years were going out to explore the Forbidden Forest, and I would have gone with them too, except Linny caught me, and made sure I was back in my Common Room before curfew. Cripes, how'd she even know it was happening, anyway? Oh, and she told me she didn't want to get in trouble with Momma and Da if I'd gotten eaten by some creature in the forest. She also told me if I wished to engage in rules-breaking I should take care not to get caught.

During the summer, Linny took me to Diagon Alley, and helped me purchase my very own broomstick. Now I don't have to use the school's dodgy old broomsticks they have for students.

SECOND YEAR: Not as much went on this year, I guess, but there was a whole lot drama centering around my classmate, Rhys, who spent most of the year acting like a real butt. I actually got to play in a Quidditch match, after one of the other Beaters knocked herself of a game. Couldn't do anything to save us from losing to Slytherin's team, but nobody else stopped them either.

The big deal this year though was the big Valentine's Day masquerade ball. I made my own dress for the occasion, and made a mask out of real owl feathers I got off the floor of the owlry. Got a few compliments on my outfit, which was really cool. I signed up for the date auction, but I didn't get picked by anybody, but that's okay, at least I tried, and I donated some money that I had for the cause.

Managed to pass all my classes, though I needed to have Linny tutor me in Transfigs before final exams. I know she's going to ride me about studying over the summer, especially since she's living in our house now. She's already started asking me about what electives I want to take next term, and I just want to relax and not even think about school, at least not until the owl with our grades shows up. I love my cousin, but, man, I'm glad she isn't a Prefect.

THIRD YEAR: Oh, crud, my cousin is a Prefect. Highlights of summer break was going to the big music festival in Waterford, attending an Irish National team match in Dublin, and going to Diagon Alley with Linny and my sister. This is Fianna's year to go to Hogwarts for the first time, and she was Sorted into Gryffindor. I made the Reserves again as a Beater for Hufflepuff, which was really cool. Unfortunately, I've been struggling with the heavy class load, and Momma and Da asked Selina to tutor me, even though she's got twenty OWLs of her own to study for. I really feel bad making extra work for her.

This year, Rhys went back to be quiet and moody, and Emma was crushing on Clem, which is so sweet. Even sadder, my new friend, Cora has been crushing on Zeph Whitethorne most of the year, and things didn't work out so well for her. Sadly there was no dance this year, and no guy has taken notice of me, but I'm hopeful for next term.

FOURTH YEAR: After the successes of last term, I thought for sure this was going to be a continuation of good things ... only, that really didn't happen. I thought for sure Emma and i would make the first string on the Quidditch team, and while I made it as a Beater and Zeph's partner, Emma got stuck on Reserves. That sucked, almost as bad as how well I did in matches; let's just say I wasn't exactly what one might call an 'impact player'. Worse, not only did we not repeat as Cup winners, we only got one win to show for our efforts since we were down to our backup Seeker all term. Layton never suited up for a match, and rumour has it he won't be there next term either.

The school killed three of my classes, Art History, Cooking with Magic, and Ancient Studies, right before Christmas, and Momma and Da insisted I take Muggle Studies to make up the difference. I don't know why I needed that class, after all Linny isn't taking it either. Cooking was such a fun class, and an easy class for me. Even with Linny's help, I'm scraping by in a few of my classes, mainly Transfiguration, Herbology and Astronomy. Can't wait for the lectures I'll get from my parents when the owl shows up with the grade card; won't that be fun?

Now we're home for the summer, there's something weird going on with Linny; she's being followed around by a grim. She's also informed me she's got my whole summer planned out for me, and I don't like the sound of 'OWL Boot Camp'...

FIFTH YEAR: Yeah, OWL Boot Camp. By the time summer was over I wanted to kick Linny and my parents with a pair of boots, I was so mad. I spent most of my summer up in Linny's room (you should see how big it is. She doesn't have a room, it's a bleedin' apartment by the size of it. That just isn't right or fair) studying her books and study guides, and working my tail off getting ready to start the school year. By the way, she grades tougher than some of my own teachers do. I was a bit surprised when I got my Prefect badge, and I found I needed to lean on my cousin a bit to learn what was involved with being a prefect. The way Linny went on about how important my duties were, and how I needed to be so serious about them, you'd have thought Helga Hufflepuff herself would rise from the dead just to scold me if I couldn't measure up. Here we were getting on the train, and she felt the need to remind me to have my uniform on for our first prefect meeting on the train, as though I weren't on-the-ball enough to figure that one out for myself.

First night as a Prefect, and here I was trying to help some poor incoming First Year get used to being so far from home, and having to sleep in a strange place. I learned then being a prefect wasn't all about rules and traditions and duties, like Linny made it out to be, it was about being a big sister to the younger students, and taking care of them. Linny and I had it out, shortly before Christmas; an argument like we hadn't had since we were kids, because I was tired of having her trying to push me to study like she did. It was nice to hear her admit that she was wrong about me being a prefect, and that she thought I was as gifted at Charms as one of her friends, but I also learned she was working herself nearly to death as well.

Linny wasn't exaggerating about how tough OWLs were though, and yeah, I get it that they're very important, and I'm glad they're done and over with, and thankfully she's graduating, so I won't have her controlling my free time at school. I also unloaded a bunch of classes, which will make things even easier for me.

SIXTH YEAR: After last year, with OWLs and my arguments with Linny and all the rest, this was a cakewalk. I got rid of all the classes that really gave me issues, and wound up with a four-day work week. Nice. I really pushed myself on the quidditch pitch, and our team got a share of the Cup this term, which was a nice send-off for Zeph. I'm really going to miss having Cora at school to talk with, but, at least Emma is still here. With NEWTs coming, I really hope I'm not to be subjected to what Linny did to me going into Fifth Year.

SEVENTH YEAR: Well, I was lucky enough to have my summer uninterrupted by a 'NEWTs Boot Camp', but that was because Linny was busy on some assignment for Gringotts which took her out of the country for months at a stretch. However, Momma and Da were there to make sure I studied, and Mother Grey was coaching me on my Potions and Herbology, so it's not like I got scot-free of my studies. Getting back to Hogwarts, I thought for sure thsi would be Hufflepuff's year to win the Cup, especially since we came so close last year. Yeah, that didn't happen. After narrowly losing to Gryffindor, getting thumped hard by Slytherin, we gave Ravenclaw a good hard fight. We won, or so I was told after the match, as I was knocked out by a Bludger shortly before Mel caught the Snitch. On the bright side, I got to join the newly-created Art Club. One would have thought somebody would have created such a club ages ago, but apparently not, and its was being a run by the Second Year, Dris, whom Headmaster Steele caught painting the walls of the Great Hall in his sleep. Yeah, 'sleep painting'; just when I thought I'd seen as much weird as this place could put up. Even though I only had eight NEWTs to study for (not like Linny whom had eighteen of them), it was the hardest thing I ever had to do. Thankfully, my class schedule worked out that I had a four day school week, so I had extra time for studies, and art projects, and my Prefect duties. My last art project at the school was creating my very own dragon, which I got to fly around the Art room and breathe fire. It's a pity I couldn't bring George home with me, it would have been cool to see the reactions he would have gotten. But now, it's over. I've graduated, sailed across the Black Lake one last time, and watched my home of seven years fade into the mists. I was so self-assured when I told Emma of my plans for the future at the Sorting Feast, but now the future's here, and I'm more than a little scared....

POST GRADUATION - - -

Relationships:

FAMILY: Livinia Grey (Mother), Hugh Grey (Father), Fianna Grey (sister), Selina Grey (ne, Farell)(Cousin), Mother Grey (grandmother),

FRIENDS: Pippa Clarkson (Hufflepuff Alumnus(?)), Emma Bailey (Hufflepuff Alumnus), Kai Bannister (Hufflepuff Alumnus(?)), Marine Wellis (Gryffindor Alumnus?), Clementine Fenwick (Hufflepuff Alumnus ?), Cora Winthrop (Hufflepuff Alumnus) - - -

BEST FRIEND: Emma Bailey

ROMANTIC INTEREST: None, sadly.

ENEMIES: None, thank goodness.

PETS: A little black and white cat I recieved from Linny a while back, after she rescued him from the Transfiguration OWL exams. His name is 'Evan', short for 'Evanesco', the Vanishing charm.

Pended By: ~Utsuha [7/24/15]
Accepted By: ~ Dia 9/18/15
Recent Updates Accepted By: ~ ♥ Cara ɱк [05/17/2017]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:16 pm
Siobhan's Class Schedule:

Each day is broken up into blocks.

Block 1 runs from 8:00am to 8:45am.
Block 2 runs from 9:00am to 9:45am.
Block 3 runs from 10:00am to 10:45am.
Block 4 runs from 11:00am to 11:45
COMMON HOUR runs from 11:45am to 1:00pm.
Block 5 runs from 1:00pm to 1:45pm.
Block 6 runs from 2:00pm to 2:45pm.
Block 7 runs from 3:00pm to 3:45pm.
Block 8 runs from 11:00pm to 11:45pm.

Meal schedule is:

Breakfast runs from 7:00am to 9:00am.
Lunch runs from 11:00am to 1:00pm.
Dinner runs from 5:00pm to 7:00pm.

Monday
Block 1: Herbology-VII
Block 2: Free
Block 3: Free
Block 4: Study of Ancient Runes-V
Block 5: Free
Block 6: Free
Block 7: Free
Block 8: Free

Tuesday
Block 1: Free
Block 4: Free

Wednesday
Block 1: Free
Block 5: Charms-VII

Thursday
Block 1: Art-V
Block 4: History-VII

Friday
Block 1: Wandlore-V
Block 2: Defense Against Dark Arts-VII
Block 8: Potions-VII

Saturday

Sunday

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:47 am
Siobhan's List of Knowledges

Core Curriculum

Astronomy
First Year
[ ] Names of Planets
[ ] Movements of Planets
[ ] Names of Stars (Including Sun)
[ ] Names of Constellations

Second Year
[ ] Mercury
[ ] Venus
[ ] Earth
[ ] Earth's Moon

Third Year
[ ] Mars
[ ] Jupiter
[ ] Great Red Spot
[ ] Jupiter's Moons

Fourth Year
[ ] Saturn
[ ] Saturn's Rings
[ ] Titan
[ ] Uranus

Fifth Year
[ ] Neptune
[ ] Triton
[ ] Comets
[ ] Meteorites
[ ] Asteroids

Charms
First Year
[ ] Wingardium Leviosa
[ ] Lumos
[ ] Incendio
[ ] Spongify

Second Year
[ ] Scourgify
[ ] Aresto Momentum
[ ] Flame-Freezing Charm
[ ] Locomotor

Third Year
[ ] Cheering Charm
[ ] Carpe Retractum
[ ] Glacius
[ ] Cushioning Charm

Fourth Year
[ ] Accio
[ ] Depulso
[ ] Engorgio
[ ] Reducio

Fifth Year
[ ] Silencio
[ ] Dancing Feet
[ ] Reducto
[ ] Repleo

Sixth Year
[ ] Aguamenti
[ ] Bedazzling Hex
[ ] Avis
[ ] Nonverbal Spells

Defence Against the Dark Arts
First Year
[ ] Knockback Jinx
[ ] Lumos/Nox
[ ] Ghosts
[ ] Doxies

Second Year
[ ] Tickling Charm/Rictusempra
[ ] Expelliarmus
[ ] Imps
[ ] Fire Crabs

Third Year
[ ] Glacius
[ ] Boggarts/Riddikulus
[ ] Grindylows
[ ] Hinkypunks

Fourth Year
[ ] Stupefy
[ ] Aqua Eructo Charm
[ ] Hex-deflection/Salvio Hexia
[ ] Finite/Incantatem

Fifth Year
[ ] Protego
[ ] Oppugno
[ ] Inferi
[ ] Werewolves

Sixth Year
[ ] The Unforgivable Curses
[ ] Dementors
[ ] Patronus
[ ] Nonverbal Spells

Flying
First Year
[ ] Broom Commands
[ ] Mounting
[ ] Developing a Broom Bond

Herbology
First Year
[ ] Spiky Bush
[ ] Bouncing Bulb
[ ] Flutterby Bush
[ ] Mimbulus Mimbletonia

Second Year
[ ] Abyssian Shrivelfig
[ ] Mandrake
[ ] Leaping Toadstool
[ ] Fire Seed Bush

Third Year
[ ] Puffapods
[ ] Moly
[ ] Aconite
[ ] Snargaluff Pods

Fourth Year
[ ] Bubotuber
[ ] Gillyweed
[ ] Dittany

Fifth Year
[ ] Flitterbloom/Devil's Snare
[ ] Fanged Geranium
[ ] Screechsnap

Sixth Year
[ ] Venomous Tentacula
[ ] Whomping Willow

History of Magic
First Year
[ ] History of Hogwarts
[ ] The Chamber of Secrets
[ ] Statute of Secrecy

Second Year
[ ] Ollivander Family
[ ] The Deathly Hallows
[ ] Beedle the Bard

Third Year
[ ] Muggle Witch Burnings
[ ] Nicolas Flamel
[ ] Newt Scamander
[ ] Goblin Rebellions

Fourth Year
[ ] Ancient Egypt and Greece
[ ] Herpo the Foul
[ ] Grindelwald
[ ] Tom Riddle/Voldemort

Fifth Year
[ ] Albus Dumbledore
[ ] Harry Potter
[ ] Order of the Phoenix

Sixth Year
[ ] First Wizarding War
[ ] Second Wizarding War

Potions
First Year
[ ] Forgetfulness Potion
[ ] Boil-Cure Potion
[ ] Wiggenweld Potion

Second Year
[ ] Hair-Raising Potion
[ ] Girding Potion
[ ] Swelling Solution

Third Year
[ ] Shrinking Solution
[ ] Antidotes
[ ] Undetectable Poisons

Fourth Year
[ ] Wit-Sharpening Potion
[ ] Herbicide Potion
[ ] Wide-Eye Potion
[ ] Sleeping Draught

Fifth Year
[ ] Everlasting Elixirs
[ ] Draught of Peace
[ ] Strengthening Solution
[ ] Love Potion Antidote

Sixth Year
[ ] Amortentia
[ ] Elixir to Induce Euphoria
[ ] Felix Felicis
[ ] Polyjuice Potion

Transfiguration
First Year
[ ] Reparifarge
[ ] Match to Needle
[ ] Snail to Teapot
[ ] Mouse to Snuffboxes
[ ] Teacup to Rat

Second Year
[ ] Beetle Buttons
[ ] Avifors
[ ] Fera Verto
[ ] Rabbit Slippers

Third Year
[ ] Teapot to Tortoise
[ ] Chair to Cat
[ ] Hedgehog to Pincushion
[ ] Lapifors

Fourth Year
[ ] Draconifors
[ ] Guinea Fowl to Guinea Pig

Fifth Year
[ ] Evanesco

Electives

Advanced Flying
Second Year
[ ] Quidditch Basics
[ ] Broom Barrel Rolls
[ ] Standing on your broom

Third Year
((Everyone must learn each position))
[ ] Beater Practice
[ ] Seeker Practice
[ ] Keeper Practice
[ ] Chaser Practice

Ancient Studies
Third Year
[ ] Mesopotamia
[ ] Sumeria
[ ] Babylonia
[ ] Assyria

Apparition
Sixth Year
[ ] Basics of Apparition
[ ] Dangers of Apparition
[ ] Three D's
[ ] Apparition into hoops
[ ] Apparition test

Art
Third Year
[ ] Lighting and Frame/Intro to the Renaissance
[ ] Proportion- A look into Michelangelo and Raphael
[ ] Backgrounds and Perspective - A look into Leonardo Di Vinci

Fourth Year:
[ ] Into to Neoclassical, Baroque, and Rococo
[ ] Sketching basics
[ ] Sketching techniques - A look into Bernini and Watteau
[ ] Sketching enchantments - A look into Rembrandt

Fifth Year:
[ ] Into to Romanticism - Color Wheel
[ ] Painting techniques - A look into Waterhouse
[ ] Painting enchantments - A look into Goya

Sixth Year:
[ ] Modern Art - Sculpture mediums
[ ] Sculpting techniques - A look into Picasso
[ ] Sculpture enchantments - A look into Matisse

Care of Magical Creatures
Third Year
[ ] Bowtruckle Lecture
[ ] Bowtruckle Interaction
[ ] Pixie Lecture
[ ] Pixie Interaction

Fourth Year
[ ] Nogtail Lecture
[ ] Nogtail Interaction
[ ] Puffskein Lecture
[ ] Puffskein Interaction

Fifth Year
[ ] Hippogriff Lecture
[ ] Hippogriff Interaction
[ ] Niffler Lecture
[ ] Niffler Interaction

Cooking with Magic
Third Year
[ ] Measuring Charm
[ ] Pumpkin Pasties Recipe
[ ] Slicing Charm
[ ] Carrot Cake Recipe

Healing Class
Third year
[ ] Diagnosis of Ailments
[ ] Treating wounds
[ ] Proper Bandaging

Fourth Year
[ ] Spell and curse healing
[ ] Stunning Treatment
[ ] Virus, Bacteria and Infection healing

Fifth Year
[ ] Poison Healing
[ ] Treating Bites and Stings
[ ] DragonPox and Treatment

Muggle Art
Third Year
[ ] The Renaissance
[ ] Michelangelo and Raphael
[ ] Jan van Eyck
[ ] Leonardo da Vinci

Fourth Year
[ ] Neoclassical, Baroque, and Rococo
[ ] Bernini
[ ] Watteau
[ ] Rembrandt

Fifth Year
[ ] Romanticism
[ ] Waterhouse
[ ] Goya
[ ] Friedrich

Muggle Studies
Third Year
[ ] Define Muggle
[ ] Hard Working
[ ] Automobiles
[ ] Electricity

Fourth Year
[ ] Art
[ ] War
[ ] Sports
[ ] Medicine

Fifth Year
[ ] Muggles in Our World
[ ] Their pets and ours
[ ] Muggle Discrimination
[ ] Muggles are Friends Not Food (or lower than us in any way)

Study of Ancient Runes
Third Year
[ ] Runic Languages
[ ] Introduction to Elder Futhark
[ ] Elder Futhark Runes
[ ] Elder Futhark Runic Names

Fourth Year
[ ] Introduction to Anglo-Saxon Futhorc
[ ] Anglo-Saxon Futhorc Runes
[ ] Anglo-Saxon Futhorc Runic Names
[ ] Runic Numbers

Fifth Year