Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply Anime, Manga, & Video Game Discussion
Official Ouran Highschool Host Club Thread

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nerdiepi

Crew

Anxious Shounen

15,450 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:28 am
User Image
This thread will be for discussion on the series Ouran Highschool Host Club!
First of all, let me just express how much I love this series. For me,Ouran Highschool Host Club was one of the first anime that I had actually fully watched. Straight through. I remember sitting down and binge watching the entirety of the anime, excited in the beginning, but then crying by the end. Ouran was also one of the first cosplays I had ever considered doing! I was planning on being the character Kyoya, and even group cosplaying with my other friends that had also watched the anime. And it didn't stop there either, oh no, at the time I loved the series so much, I even found the live action series, and watched through that as well!
Much time has passed since then, but I can't deny my love for it, every year getting tricked by fake posts about a fake season 2. (I'm sure anyone else that loves the series can feel my pain on this one.)
Feel free to chat about the anime itself, cosplay, collectable items you've found, the manga, or share your own stories about the series!
If you're new to the series, and can't find anywhere to watch the anime, you can stream it on Funimation's website here!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:33 pm
Okay I know this thread hasn't been posted in for a year, but I just. want. to. say.

Ouran High School Host Club -- the best FREAKING ANIME IN THE WHOLE ENTIRE WORLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD AFGJKDHSJKFHJSDGGGFGFHF.

Ahem. Sorry.

But seriously, I'm so in love with this anime. It was one of my first anime that I /really/ got into, and I'm still obsessed (it's been 4 years). I don't know what it is about this series that makes me love it so much, but never have I fallen more in love with an anime.

Sorry for the super late reply but... yes, I understand you -- best series ever.  

Peridooot

Fashionable Lunatic

angelmage99
Vice Captain

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 5:14 pm
nerdiepi

Currently working on a Renge and Kyoya costume set for my partner-in-crime and I.

Still waiting for the announced revamp though.  
Anime, Manga, & Video Game Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games