I'm 11 years old.

My birthday is March 1

My dream job is Undecided

My blood status is Half-blood

This is my first year here at Hogwarts.

The house I'm in is Ravenclaw!

I'm interested in both girls and guys

I'm currently with no one

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm observant, seeing all the little things no one notices, and because of that I am bright, learning from what I see and hear. Sometimes I observe too much and see the more private side of people's lives - like insecurities, secret relationships, damaged items etc. and may use that to either gain the upper hand or know the stresses upon someone and am better able to help. I love to read about new things, too, so I've learned a lot of things from that and am able to conceptualize big ideas in the world around me, but sometimes that makes me a bossy know-it-all, which I really hate but slip into the mindset anyway.

People also say I'm inventive because I sketch lots of new ideas, even though I only sometimes attempt them. My parents say I am kind, and I am to just about everyone I meet, but if I don't like the person or they lose my respect I can get a bit nasty. Still, my parents say I am compassionate to a fault, often helping those who would take advantage of me. I just can't help but at least smile warmly at everyone I see, though. Sometimes I get a bit cheeky, or hyper and fun, but mostly I keep to myself and watch from the sidelines - as the phrase goes - so I can process new things, think up new ideas, or simply daydream.

My background story is not that impressive or anything. My mom's a witch, Dad's a Muggle. They eloped after she graduated from Hogwarts, so even though I grew up hearing all about the wizarding world, I never saw many witches or wizards or did wizarding things. I get Christmas presents from my aunts and uncles sometimes, including a singing locket I wear all the time.

I enjoy tinkering, reading or sketching, people-watching, and helping people.

I despise arrogance, prejudice, unkindness, useless rules, and cooked spinach.

I'm afraid of never fitting in. I never did in Muggle school, and I'm afraid I won't at Hogwarts, either.

My strengths are being kind, and always processing, therefore always learning.

My flaws are keeping to myself and not participating, and being bossy or even manipulative.

I look like this.

My wand is a 13" walnut with hippogriff feather

My pet is a black mouse I found in the castle, Whimsy.

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! I may secretly go off by myself sometimes, but you're welcome to stay and chat if you happen upon me. I don't mind.

~ Marked Pending by Weasley 6/27/15
~ Accepted by Dia 9/18/15