Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[R]Don't be too busy or tired (Niflhel/Snowball & Thraen)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ivynian

Cat

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:30 pm
backdated: June 15th

A failing still of order, and of the Black Watch, was how they all became too busy, or too flustered, or too a lot of things to do what they needed to do- stay connected. With the focus so much on the 'war', such as it was, there was plenty of fight for each other. Or fight against the enemy. After the dust cleared, though, everyone walked away, distracted, and didn't keep in contact until the next crisis. They were still lying to themselves, and pretending that it was like a switch turned on and off. As though bad things couldn't still happen to others or to themselves as long as no one henshined up. Or whatever it was knights did to take on uniform. Or the enemy.

Thraen trailed a Knight's signature not far from the City's central park. Catching up entailed a short, amicable chat and the other party agreed to sending a note on his behalf with their signet ring. It was a simple message, written with a pilot pen on a page torn from a moleskine drawing pad-

Knight Niflhel of Saturn,

An eternal senshi, Thraen, requests to meet with you a night this week, between 1 am and 2 am at the South end of Central Park. If you are in contact with Mauvian 'Snowball', please feel welcome and encouraged to bring them.

[seal of a uranus ring]

The note disappeared once it was sealed, they thanked each other and went their separate ways. Thraen went on to the South End of the Central Park to wait in vigil if there would be note or appearance that very night. He passed the time with the sketchpad he'd brought for the note, working out more of the faces and notes of those he'd seen and met.

LP
Let me know if anything needs changed, including the backdate. The unnamed knight is just intended as an NPC and not important

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:26 pm
Niflhel paused when he got the letter looking at it curiously, then to Snowball, "Now what did you do?" He asked laying the paper where the cat could read it.

His arms were crossed and he fully expected an explanation from the cat as if he often got into trouble. . . Which, he did sorta, Niflhel glanced at the pile of purple that was slowly becoming a shrine. "Did you steal something? I mean seriously I'm going to have to start giving you an allowance if you keep up like this."

Snowball's eyes widened when the paper popped out of thin air and Niflhel suddenly started asking him what he did this time. "Waiiitt why do you always assume I did it. It could've been Merlin!"

He pointed to the dog attempting to blame the canine for whatever was going on. That was until he read the paper and went ohhhh. . . "Uh.... I dont know?" He seemed curious as his tail flickered, "Lets go find out! I don't think it's my fault though!"

Niflhel sighed and shook his head but this was how he found himself standing in the park, at the south end. . . just before 1 in the morning. He was leaning on a lamp post his arms crossed and Snowball sitting on his shoulders. "At least it seems like a quite night."

Ivynian

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50

Ivynian

Cat

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:30 pm
It was simple work to pick out a knight and guardian cat without mauvian actively suppressing the auras. Thraen made quick work of catching up the other auras, approaching from the sidewalk and lifting his hand in greeting as he approached. It was glad that it was both, saving the time of asking Niflhel to play messenger all the more. After a single meeting, it was impossible to gauge what another person was up for as far as favors.

"Thank you for coming on short notice. Both of you. It has been some months....you are both well? "

"It's mostly a light matter that I asked you here for, and one of communications. You were both at the Black Watch meeting- I've established a storefront that can store donations, can act as a safe haven for those needing a place to stay on a temporary basis, as well as possible jobs. It's a Cat Cafe, so it is also a place the Mauvian's can meet and relax in a private VIP room. "

"If you'd be willing to spread the word to the knights, senshi and other Mauvians you know, I would be grateful- word of mouth does a good deal more than most ways of dispersion. And I'd rather the blast system be used for more important thing like emergencies. "

LP

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:37 pm
Niflhel gave a nod to Thraen as the senshi approached, when he was about to ask what had snowball done the other was speaking. "Oh, Ah. About as well as one can be considering. It's fairly sweltering and this outfit makes for no pleasant summer's eve." He responded pausing, "Nor does a fur accessory but I tolerate what I have to."

Snowball caught the hint of sarcasm in Niflhel's voice and stuck his tongue out. "A fur coat isn't much better. At least you can take yours off." He gave a little ahem before smiling at Thraen happily. "We are, Niflhel's just a little lonely it seems. He'll be fine. I however, am doing swimmingly the heat aside."

Niflhel side-eyed the cat as he spoke. Looking unamused as always. However, when the conversation quickly turned to work his interest was piqued. "Oh?" He nodded to indeed agree that he was at the Black Watch Meeting. "Ah, jobs are always good in this economy." He paused, "Cat Cafe?" He looked at Thraen and then to Snowball with a brow lofted and a slight bit of concern.

"... why a cat cafe?"

Snowball would've put his face in his paw at Niflhel's question instead of answering, "We'd be glad to help spread the word. Actually, I think me and Ash could get it to go around the mauvians pretty quickly. Plus we've our own phones now!" He puffed out his chest while still sitting on Niflhel's shoulder all proud like as his little ear piece popped up and he took it in his front paws balancing with his hind legs causing Niflhel to wince just a little.

"SEE! I designed them and Ash helped me make them so we could all have one! Now we can talk to other senshi too!"

Ivynian

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100

Ivynian

Cat

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:46 am
'Why'

"The short answer is I like cats. The long, tactical answer involves the need to have a place where meetings, supply, or safehouse can be kept where the coming and going of cats is neither strange nor marked- a rotation of signature blocking could be kept and a purification candidate kept hidden and safe. Or someone in trouble from our side with wounds too grievous to risk powering down could be seen to by someone with medical knowledge in safety. "

"Also, I've noted that not all of the Mauvians have steady homes. The Catfe allows them a place to freshen and relax, while not feeling obliged to me as a Senshi or like they're betraying some preference to serving many senshi rather than a single. There are other reasons to have chosen it, tactically, but that is a basic run down. " He came forward to a conversational distance from Niflhel's shoulder, to Snowball, to oblige looking at the tech. "That's fantastic, Snowball. An excellent innovation. Do they require meeting and physically scanning in order to communicate between each other the way the phones do? Or can you and all of us contact each other straight away? And does your set allow you to contact knights at all?"

I wonder if Faust could manage to make such a thing. He can't even really read yet. Thoughts of the heavy, black kurilian reminded another point, "Oh, Mauvians that decide to come by and relax would need to remove trappings of costume in order to blend in as more regular cats. There's a back room, but also if you wanted to come to the front room. And an alias that could be used- our enemies might have heard names shouted on battlefields. At the Catfe Faust is called 'Ouiji', for example. So that will be something you can send me, once you decide. "

LP

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:40 pm
Snowball beamed, "I think it's a great idea." He said looking at Niflhel and sticking his tongue out. His tail flickered as his chest puffed.

"Uh.. well they're a little more advanced I think. Ash helped me with them and we got as many cats together as we could to make the sets. Anyone new needs to be scanned but I think they might've been preloaded from the databases." He paused and thought "Lets see."

"Dail Thraen." Snowball said waiting for the Senshi's phone. Tail flickering when it ran. "Now you should have me." He grinned. "Sorry things get a little hinky. I think it works with knight's rings though since Niflhel has the upgrade. I just haven't had the need to call him." His tail flickered.

"Huh.... but my little gems..." He looked as if this was devastating that he'd have to remove his gems. "They're Priceless what if someone snatches them?"

Niflhel listened to Thraen as he spoke about the catfe. "Is this a new trend?" He asked, looking at Snowball as if he wasn't sure about this.

"Well, I guess if that works. It works." He paused as Snowball was showing off and he rolled his eyes a little bit before laughing. "Ahah, well if you leave them home it wouldn't be that bad. We can dress you up in some other outfit I'm sure." He shook his head a little bit. "Besides how many snowball's are there - I'm sue we can figure out something for you."

Ivynian

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100

Ivynian

Cat

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:37 am
Looking at the device that Snowball had, it was the spitting image, in fact, of the sort of thing Ash had given to Faust while they'd been searching for Amphitrite. He thumbed the ringer on his phone to cease it from chirruping, then navigated the menus to double check that all was set for having Snowball as a contact. Ash is a nexus for more than one other Mauvian. Are there any others that do much with technology? Zirconia never seemed very technological. I wonder if Liryn is. Or Diana. Does ********* work with computers? She's not seemed one way or another the few times I've seen her.

"Niflhel is accessible through the system through a ...'upgrade'? What upgrade is that? " Thraen looked to the knight as well. All the more as the Mauvian troubled regarding his very distinctive gems.

Does Hvergelmir have it? What of Hyperborea? How many knights have it and how is it done? Most of all WHY was the existence of such a thing not immediately mentioned to the Black Watch...by anyone. How long has it existed?
Of all the stupid...enough.
I know now, so I can try to learn more about it and disseminate the information as best as we can so that communication is faster and more reliable.
His eyes blazed, but mien overall remained the usual stoic.

LP

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:46 pm
Snowball smiled, "Huh, oh it's something made by Mistral I believe..." He paused and was looking at Niflhel. "He hasn't really said much about it."

Niflhel winced a little bit. "Okay look, Thraen if you mention it to the others, be careful? There's some prickled nerves on it. However, the upgrade should do our letters to text I think? And video chat?" He paused, "I uh.. honestly haven't used it toooo much use to good ol' hand writing my letters. I'm not even sure how many of the newer knights know about it."

He was rubbing the back of his neck, "Anyways when we did the upgrade we were on Mistral and split up there were a lot of people that died trying to get it because of booby traps on Mistral's wonder. So I'm not sure how many even care about using it."

Snowball paused, "Apparently it was very traumatic." Snowball added with a sigh. "From my understanding not everyone's pleased with the result for such an event. So like Niflhel said, just treat it with caution. I'm not sure how many actually involved in that would not call it a fiasco. Apparently Niflhel's group got off easy."

Snowball had forgotten about his woes, but it seemed he was still thinking about it so when it came back around to his kitty brain he was like "Ohhhh~ can I wear other accessories that haven't been seen in battle?" He asked ears twitching a little bit. "I think I've quite a stash built up. I'm sure I have something that's cute to wear. I could dress different every visit so it looks like my owner likes to dre--- wait what am I talking about Polaris would totalllyyy dress me up right Niflhel?" He asked causing Niflhel to sigh.

"I'll totally look for a code name. I get to have a Clark Kent~" He beamed.

Niflhel was looking at Snowball like he was weird. "Seriously? - Sorry, Thraen he can be a little bit of a diva."

Ivynian

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100

Ivynian

Cat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:17 pm
" 'Fiasco' puts lightly what you make to sound a tragedy of lives lost. Be that as it may, tens, dozens, even hundreds of lives spent in this are no excuse to the 7 billion starseeds of others and the very last planet holding life itself if we all fail. We cannot say to them, 'The Negaverse rules you because we didn't want to use new tech people died to obtain. ' Not using a technology won by sacrifice because of the sacrifice is shooting ourselves in the foot. I will try my best to hold respect for the trauma of those come out of it. Thank you for the warning. And the knowledge in the first place. "

The math of emotions. A problem experienced by the Knights as well, it seems, and not just the senshi. "You can wear other accessories or cat clothes as long as they aren't ever on patrols or battle. The point is disguise while allowing relaxation. "

Thraen nodded respectfully to them both, "That was all, though. The CatFe is open Saturday through Thursday from 3 PM to midnight. Laurel Avenue off the East Oval of DCU campus. My apartment is the second floor of the building. Really, though, if you need to get a hold of me you're welcome at any time. Faust or myself is usually around, in the case that I'm at the University. There's a porch with a door I leave open if someone needs to hole up in the apartment, and a window-door for Mauvians. If you can get word out in your circles, it is appreciated. "

LP
fin from this end~

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:08 pm
Niflhel sighed, "It was a tragedy but, Mistral never meant for anyone to die at her hands, I believe. So it's very mixed emotions." He nodded, as Thraen spoke about it, "Let me know how I can help else wise? I've not been very active with others lately. Snowball's sort of taken up my slack but I'll do what I can."

Snowball's ears twitched, though he nodded as Thraen said he could wear other things and with the other information that was given to him, he smiled. "I'll see how much we can get through the grapevine and if need be I'll pull the cats together again hopefully with the help of Ash and Faust and let them all know that way. Besides there's some work we need to do on kitty command. . ."

His tail flickered, "It's great to see you again! I'll drop by soon and say hi. I'll see if I can drag friends tooo~." Snowball promised.

Niflhel nodded, "Well, I'll see you around Thraen. We've got a little bit of stuff to catch up on before we stop for tonight." The knight gave a small wave as he started to pull away giving Thraen a few moments if he wanted to say anything else before turning fully to leave.

Ivynian
=3

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash