Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply Anime, Manga, & Video Game Discussion
Any Super Sonico fans?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nerdiepi

Crew

Anxious Shounen

15,450 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:49 am
Hello all!
From the animated series, to merchandise, and to the figurines- I love Super Sonico! I figured since this guild has a lot of members with a wide variety of interests, there has to be someone else in here that enjoys her as much as I do!
Maybe you aren't that familiar about Sonico herself, but maybe you know her voice actor in the English dub version of the anime, Jessica Nigri! Jessica I think is well known in the cosplaying and Anime community, and she's super strange and fun loving. She also enjoys Super Sonico a lot, too >uo)b
So how about that. Any Super Sonico fans in the guild?
Have you watched the anime?
Collected any figurines?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:23 pm
I only found out about Sonico last year, and I fell in love! She is so super cute, and her songs are so bubbly and fun. I'm slowly but surely collecting her Furyu figures. I have 9 of them so far, and one of her Banpresto prize figures, the super cute one where's she's holding a mic. heart

I refuse to watch the Anime in english, Sonico's japanese voice actress is just too cute! "M-Manager-!" whee

My favorite Sonico songs are Love&peace+, Happy Synthesizer, and Sky Love Hurricane! Although I love just about every song she sings.

Bermese

Dedicated Fatcat

11,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Wall Street 200

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:46 am
Bermese
I only found out about Sonico last year, and I fell in love! She is so super cute, and her songs are so bubbly and fun. I'm slowly but surely collecting her Furyu figures. I have 9 of them so far, and one of her Banpresto prize figures, the super cute one where's she's holding a mic. heart

I refuse to watch the Anime in english, Sonico's japanese voice actress is just too cute! "M-Manager-!" whee

My favorite Sonico songs are Love&peace+, Happy Synthesizer, and Sky Love Hurricane! Although I love just about every song she sings.

Music can add a lot to a series. For me it's the music that's in the credits of both Sailor Moon and Naruto. I prefer to listen to the Japanese voice actresses as well. I know the songs so well for Sailor Moon in Japanese I sing along with them. The emotions brought out by the songs are incredible. I have a bigger interest now in checking out Sonico due to you loving the music like you do. Thanks for sharing.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:01 am
Bermese

Nice! I'm slowly collecting some figures of her myself now that I got a little money to spare. I'm getting her valentine rock n roll figure, and two little ones of her bikini and her cute little maid outfit. (They come together and she looked so adorable I couldn't resist.)
Have you heard about her game as well that's coming out? Sonicomi.com has more info about it and a trailer for the game in case you're interested!

nerdiepi

Crew

Anxious Shounen

15,450 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Survivor 150

Bermese

Dedicated Fatcat

11,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:21 pm
nerdiepi
Bermese

Nice! I'm slowly collecting some figures of her myself now that I got a little money to spare. I'm getting her valentine rock n roll figure, and two little ones of her bikini and her cute little maid outfit. (They come together and she looked so adorable I couldn't resist.)
Have you heard about her game as well that's coming out? Sonicomi.com has more info about it and a trailer for the game in case you're interested!

Oh my goodness! She's just so darn cute! 4laugh I would love to play that game.
I'm not sure if I'm brave enough to buy a bikini Sonico. sweatdrop I like to have clothed figures, but there is one that I really like, I think it's like a 1/8 scale or something. You're so lucky to get the Rock n Roll Valentine Sonico! I'm totally jealous!
I really want a poster of Sonico, but they're a little hard to come by. *sigh* I guess I'll keep looking around.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:26 pm
Bermese

Oh my goodness! She's just so darn cute! 4laugh I would love to play that game.
I'm not sure if I'm brave enough to buy a bikini Sonico. sweatdrop I like to have clothed figures, but there is one that I really like, I think it's like a 1/8 scale or something. You're so lucky to get the Rock n Roll Valentine Sonico! I'm totally jealous!
I really want a poster of Sonico, but they're a little hard to come by. *sigh* I guess I'll keep looking around.

It's just a little nendoroid esque figure of her, nothing too bad. I know what you mean though orz. I feel weird getting the bikini but at the same time its not as suggestive because of how chibi like it is, and shes just too cute.
If you can't find a poster you could commission a print from an artist as well! There's also some artists that will say it's ok to use their art as long as you're not selling the posters, just be sure to ask them vuv
I may post a picture of my little figures here once I get all three of them ; u;

nerdiepi

Crew

Anxious Shounen

15,450 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Survivor 150
Anime, Manga, & Video Game Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers