Tiger_Kisa699

Merry Unicorn

13,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:54 am
User Image

Omagatoki was flying through the sky looking about over his lands. He didn't know what he would find today, having such strange visitors around lately he felt on high alert as he flew through the clouds and then dropped back down, his keen eyes searching though the trees below him as he looked for danger or potential danger to anything in his herd, his family. It wasn't that big right now but he would do what ever was needed to keep them all safe.

He circled over a dense area of trees and looked around as he just had a feeling something was up, that something was coming. He narrowed his eyes and looked towards the border wondering why he felt like something was happening today.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:22 am
User ImageRaina as a wolf stalked the undergrowth. She was further from her usual hunting grounds, having chased a kirin long and far only have it to escape into a dense cluster of trees. She was chasing it more out of pure rage then the need to eat, and that made her all the more dangerous for the poor soul she followed. She scented the air, then followed to a little patch of brush were a tuff of brightly colored hair was caught on a branch, a low growl escaping her.

So the little thing thought it escape. A valiant but foolish effort. Raina's lips pulled back from her teeth and she slunk through the undergrowth, catching sight of the very young and very exhausted mare who had just edged out from the trees.

Crawling forward Raina bolted forward, with a snap of her teeth and a snarl, the light catching off of the large golf and gemstone totem she wore around her neck. The kirin bolted, and much to Raina's dismay, jumped right off of a shallow cliff, and into the waters below. She stood on the edge of the cliff, pacing back and forth, watching her prey be swallowed and released by the crashing rapids, before with a growl of disgust, the mare, with legs shaking, pulled herself from the water on the far banks.

She wasn't a fool, she knew that the kirin had some outstanding luck to not be crushed against the rocks of by the debris pulled through the river, and Raina was to much of a survivalist to dive in after her. Better to live to kill another day.

The wolf pulled her head back and let loose a howl. Any skinwalker within miles would have heard it, and after the long chase... she just wanted the mare dead... she didn't even care if it wasn't by her.

Startled out of her exhausted slump the kirin struggled to her feet and bolted off. The skinwalker tilted her head and with cold eyes watched her flee. With another quiet snarl of disgust... the wolf turned into a dainty mare, sporting a pelt on her back. She had been so intent on her kill that she hadn't noticed the large stallion that had flown into the area just as she emerged from the trees for that last frantic chase.

Parue

Tricky Cleric

Tiger_Kisa699

Merry Unicorn

13,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:30 am
Oma spotted a running mare and turned in that direction, watching for trouble only to see the skinwalker chasing the poor female. He snorted in anger and dived down as the mare leaped into the river to safety. He let her go as the wolf howled to the forest which had now gone quite with fear. He landed behind the female after she had changed with a soft thump of his heavy form and a swish of his wings on the grass before he raised them up to make his large and imposing form more noticeable before folding them down.

"What do you mean by intruding on my family's territory and trying to kill innocent Soquili here?" He demanded in a deep and intelligent voice. He looked her over carefully. Wolf Skinwalker. He didnt know enough to know it she was cursed or pure but he didn't much care, he knew she was dangerous and thats all he needed to know. He would either fight her and chase her off or kill her if he had to...if he could.

Raising his head up he looked down on her and snarled. "Leave here before this becomes a bad day for you." he said threateningly.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:54 am
Raina whiled around, lowering her head and a wolfs snarl escaping her horse body. She narrowed her eyes at the large male, his wings... and his paws....? It caused the skinwalker to pause for the briefest of moments.

" Now now, little pup " Her voice was husky and sweet, and holding the tiniest taste of condescension " that little filly wondered right in front of my den. Skinwalkers are carnivores, am I to starve and let prey go free just because a mare is so innocent "her voice said the word like it was something horrendous" she literally walked into the wolfs den? Hawks and eagles hunt birds all the time, do you patrol the skys and chastise them for wanting to survive? " She gave a delicate snort, studying him from beneath her wolds pelt. " A hunt will take as long as it takes. I would say you should know that.. but you seem to be missing your pelt.." She was not a particularly brave skinwalker, but this pelt-less yet pawed male intrigued her.

She took a step closer, letting her curiosity get the better of her for the moment " Whats wrong, lose it rough air? Or maybe a tussle with another pretty birdy? " She circled slightly, not liking to have her back to a cliff. " If your nice to me, maybe I'll help you find it. " she crooned, watching him carefully, curious of his reaction. What exactly was he? Prey? A Hunting partner maybe? Competition? Spewing words like innocent she didn't think so... but who knows, maybe he was so far gone into madness he wanted to protect the purity of his prey until it was his turn with it.

Hmmm... A family? She didn't smell a whole pack of skinwalkers. Lost in thought, she had inched a little closer before he snarled at her, which elected a prompt snarl back. Being much smaller then him, her head was angled up.

" Puppy I will leave when it suits me, so you would do best to heed your own warning. " She knew she was strong, she hoped she was strong enough. He was much larger than her, but she had taken down a stallion before... if she needed to, she would do it again. It was a shame, he was such a unique specimen, but he would feed her well for many days if it came to it.

Parue

Tricky Cleric

Tiger_Kisa699

Merry Unicorn

13,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:14 pm
Prey? Food! Snarling again he tossed his head with a growl and a wave of his hair as he glared at her. "That she may have but she came into my land now and i wont let you hunt here! Hunt where ever else you want but not on my familys territory. I do not care what Skinwalkers need to do to survive but i wont have any of it!" he said as she commented on his missing pelt. Snarling again he flared his wings wide, a gust of wind blowing around the two of them. "Do i look like a filthy skinwalker! I am Sumi-e! I am nothing like your killing savage kind! Some of my family does eat meat but we would never kill another of our own or kill another Soquili!" he said with a low growl.

"I do not eat meat though. I think it is sad to take the life of another. There is no point in it for me cause i do not require the meat to live." he said as he looked over her, stepping back from her and sweeping his large wings low to try and keep her further away from him. He was not so stupid as to let her close to him. If she didn't try to eat him she seemed to be interested in knowing him, thinking that he was one of her own or some variant of that. He would not sleep with a Skinwalker! His family would kill him. Much as she might be beautiful their kind was a curse as far as he was concerned and he didn't want his children to be tempted into killing.

"You will leave now of i will make you. This area is my familys and we wont tolerate you here." he said as he stomped his large foot and flicked his tail angrily, his ears back with a snort. "I will not let you hurt anyone on our land." he said firmly as he looked over her, stepping to the side to give her room to go the way she had come if she took his warning to heart and left.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:43 pm
" Puppy you look more like a skinwalker then I do. " She said, as if the conversation was already boring her. How she loved to poke and prod at the pride of stallions. " With paws like that, I would say somewhere in your lineage is a purewalker " She said, her lips curling back in a cold satisfied smile " somewhere in your bloodline your lost your spine " She said, her voice almost a purr " your poor ancestors must be rolling in their graves, that their line suffers himself a vegetarian diet because of morals , but at least some of your family ha sent strayed to far from its roots. "

" Maybe its just a phase, i'm sure you'll grow out of it and you will go for a nice hunt " She said with a click of her tongue, poking the bear as it were. She might not be brave, but she was a skinwalker. Being antagonistic was just part of their nature.

Raina have a delicate laugh which seemed out of place coming from underneath the soft wolf hood, sparkling with its little diamond chips on its gold chains. " Something you need to learn " she said sweetly " Is no one can make me do anything " and just like that she snapped, lunging at him, teeth snapping at the joint where his wing connected to his spine, swift and agile like the wolf she was.

Parue

Tricky Cleric

Tiger_Kisa699

Merry Unicorn

13,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:01 pm
Oma growled as she kept talking. "You talk too much and it hurts my ears. Such horrible things for someone who doesn't know me or mine to call us mixed with a skinwalker! Such sins that would be! You know nothing you smelly wolf!" he said as he flicked his tail angrily, his ears fully flat and back in anger as she kept talking.

Damn her and her words for thinking he was anything related to someone like her! "My family is blessed with paws and we would never be scum like you skinalkers! Killing for fun! I would never just go around killing for fun! And while some of my brothers might eat meat they do not eat for fun and wouldn't eat an innocent!" he said as he could tell she was getting agitated.

When she lunged for his wing he growled and snarled, lifting his wing forward to attempt to smack her in the chest with it. He would not let this beast win against him! "HOW DARE YOU TRY TO TOUCH ME! FILTH!!!" He bellowed out with a snarl as he lunched at her as well, biting for her side while she was with in his reach.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:19 pm
Raina seemed horrible amused by his speech before she lunged, all the while a deceptively innocent smile on her face. There was nothing innocent about her, it was just the a part of her madness, this facade of civility, and it faded away at her attack, the last dredged of it vanishing when she attacked. His wing missed, but that allowed her to sink her teeth into the feather covered base of his wing.

It was so satisfying to feel teeth sink into feather and flesh, and so much more so when her prey fought back. Anger and fear made flesh taste so much more sweet.

He bit her back, his teeth pointed and fanged like the canine she suspected deep down he really was, feeling them p***k her skin and sink in. It brought a whinney from her mouth, which mid way changed to a true wolf grow.

Omagatoki got a first hand glimpse at what it was to be a skinwalker. He would be able to feel bones move between his teeth, see the sleek horse coat overtaken by lush wolfs fur, hear the snap and twang of tendons first hand as a dainty mare transformed into a huge wolf, that now worried at his wing, thrashing like a fish on a line.

Parue

Tricky Cleric

Tiger_Kisa699

Merry Unicorn

13,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:45 pm
Teeth! Pain! Blood! HIS BLOOD! He Roared loudly and snarled as his wing jerked in the females grip and he felt it go deeper and pull some feathers and rip at his skin. "Damn you hound!" he said as he spit out her blood and fur that he had gotten with his own bite to her. "Let go Damn it!" He said with a snarl as he lifted a clawed foot and slashed at her chest where he could reach her on the side she had him grasped on.

"I hat you! All Skinwalkers are sin and horrid!" He said as he trid to make sure not to move any more so as not to cause more damage to his wing. He would need to seek aid to heal this soon now. Damn her!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:02 pm
His clawed paw hit her right on the chest, digging bloody gouges down the front of the wolf. She was dislodge from his wing with a snarl, but getting the red haze of satisfaction as she felt skin tear and feathers rip and she was knocked to the ground.

The wolf rolled, quick to get her belly back to the ground and her feet under her. The soft grass was splattered with sumi and skinwalker blood, and that only fueled the skin walkers frenzy as she recklessly threw herself at him, turning her body she she slammed into his legs with all the force she could muster ( which was fairly considerable ) trying to knock him to the ground.

Prey on the ground was easier then prey who were taller then you.

Parue

Tricky Cleric

Tiger_Kisa699

Merry Unicorn

13,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:15 pm
Snorting in anger as she was off his wing he snarled at her and stomped his foot. He braced himself for another attack but he was not prepared for how deceptively strong and powerful it would be. He was on the ground and his side before he knew what she had done to him. Flailing his bleeding wing in an attempt to knock her off he called out loudly.

"Damn you filthy mongrel! Get off me!" he said as he snapped at her leg, face or shoulder. Anything he could reach as she came at him while he was on the ground he tried to bite back. Fur and feathers were everywhere as he flailed and smacked at her with wings and paws. He worked as best he could to get his feet back under him but she was relentless and he kept ending up back on the ground.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:29 pm
User Image Daisuke was out and about looking for his brother. It wasn't like Ōmagatoki to skip out on anything but it was his turn to patrol. But instead of Ōmagatoki on patrol. Dai took the shift. After passing the shift to Tomoe Dai then went to look for Ōmagatoki. So out and wandering about as he hears the voice of his brother. Then heads that way as he is at a full time speed of a run.

His brother's voice didn't sound like he was ok. So Dai hurries to where the voice is coming from.

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas