Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Trading Supplies And Glances (Galadel x Akira)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:11 pm
This is a private Rp between me, XxXPandamoniumXxX, and -MoomoolatteCha-.
Do not post without our permission.

Teepee's: XxXPandamoniumXxX | -MoomoolatteCha-

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:19 pm
“Don’t worry everything will be okay!” The female grinned as she nosed the little fox at her feet. Every forest creature was her friend. If they were big or small. It didn’t matter to her. They were someone she could help and someone she could talk to. Gently and carefully, she finished tying the bandage around the fox’s leg with the help of a few of her raccoon friends. They helped her with things that her paws and mouth were too big to get to. Once she was finished, she nosed the fox one more time before placing the small creature on her back under one of her wings. She knew he wouldn’t be able to run or walk off just yet. He needed time to rest and heal. “I will protect you. Don’t worry.” She nodded watching the small creature burrow in her feathers. She wasn’t an evil creature. She wasn’t someone that hurt others. She treated everyone with respect.

Walking away from the spot, she watched the other animals scatter into the bushes as she made her way back to her home. Once she got there, she picked the little fox up with her muzzle and placed him down on the ground. ”Rest here. You will be safe.” She nodded to him before going about her business. She was waiting for her friends to return with some much needed supplies. She wanted to make some more medicinal herbs and things like that.

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:20 pm
Collecting some twigs here and there,Akira lifted his head. He heard a voice speaking around him,but he didn't want to break from finding the supplies he needed for his herd.They didn't exactly say what to get,but he wanted to help.Since he really wasn't about the whole assasin thing,though he would help whenever his brothers needed it.Giving a soft sigh,he looked over and seen the white mare.Akira couldn't help himself.The little forest creatures helping her with something,one of their kind hurt?Stopping in his tracks he watched as they ran away and she took good care of the tiny fox.

He was almost in awe.She was gorgeous and she seemed to have a huge heart.He kept everything about his life hidden until he became closer to the other.It was almost like a second personality. But this mare,she seemed to be one hundred percent true to her being. He flicked his tail and shook his head.What was he doing? Akira had to get back to work but something about her made him want to speak to her. Possibly learn her healing ways for his brothers or others that he saves.

Pinning his ears slightly,he was hiding behind a bunch of brush.It was almost like he was a horrible stalker.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:21 pm
Pausing for a moment, the young mare perked her ears up when she heard something rustling in one of the bushes, but then again it could have been anything. In this part of the forest there weren’t any enemies and she could wander around wherever she liked. It was a better way of life then what she heard was beyond this point of the forest. She heard a few tails from her animal friends about vicious creatures out there and she wanted no part of it. So she was perfectly fine with staying here for the rest of her life if need be.

“If that is you back already I will be stunned. You were really quick this time.” She said softly. She was speaking of her raccoon friends that always brought her interesting things. Though a part of her knew that wasn’t them hiding in the bush.

Sighing lightly, she stretched out her wings and let them fall back into place on her back. She was due for a nice fly around the area to make sure everything was okay. She did it at least once a day to make sure no other animals were injured. Mishaps happened and that is why she always was on a rescue mission like the little fox today. He scraped himself up in a thorn bush so she had to tend to those wounds because no one else would. To her forest friends, she was a gentle giant. Loving, caring, and always looking to help them in any way she could. To others…well they never really get a chance to know her. She hadn’t met anyone since that one stallion came along and she refuses to think about that time.

It hurt knowing she wasn’t good enough to keep his interest. It was all a joke and it pained her to the very core of her being.

Shaking her head, of the horrible thoughts, she wandered over to a few herbs and began picking them slowly using her mouth. She placed them neatly down in a pile because she was going to need them later. Luckily for her, she never had to travel too far to find good herbs.

She smiled a little bit before humming a song. A song she use to sing when she was a child. It had a soft melody that went very well with her tone and her features. It was soothing to hear and it always helped bring in more little critters.

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:22 pm
Akira blinked a few times.Her voice was soft and gentle. When she spoke he almost throught she was talking to him. It was weird to him that he was still standing behind this bush watching over this mare.She had already done so many good deeds every time he blinked,that if he left now it would just haunt him that he never even caught the mares name.

Grumbling softly,he wasn't sure what to do.Normally he would just ignore most and keep wlaking. Unless he heard cries of help.When she started to hum he pinned his ears,she hummed too?He wasn't very good at it,but sometimes he did to pass time as he traveled.

Finally giving up,he decided to walk out and talk to the mare.He flicked his huge tail and stretched his claws."It was nice what you did for that poor creature.."He said in his soft deep voice. His gear was just a few trees away,but he didn't feel like he needed it at this time. It was good to keep it close by.They luckly didn't have enemies yet,his herd were knew to these lands and it would be horrible to be without his gear if they were being hunted."Beautiful song.."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:23 pm
When she heard the voice, she froze up. Even thought it was gentle and soft, it was a voice she didn’t recognize, which meant that it was a stranger speaking to her. Normally she would take flight away from another, but something compelled her to turn around and face the creature. So slowly she turned around and looked at the much bigger male. She stepped back and stared at him with big eyes. She was much smaller then him and his clawed feet were a little terrifying to her. “Thank you..” She said nearly stuttering over her words.

She didn’t know what to make of him as first. She was scared. That was obvious, but it wasn’t because of his appearance. She didn’t want to be hurt again. “Oh…that? I make sure they get the proper care..I don’t want them struggling to survive out there.” She nodded swishing her tail behind her. She couldn’t make a run for it. Not this time.

“What…what brings you out here? No..that isn’t what I meant to say..” She paused for a moment. It was true. No one ever came out this far into the forest, so it was shocking to see someone else. “What is your name? I’m sorry, if I was rude at first…I don’t get many visitors and well…you’re the second individual I have spoken to.” She said calmly to him. She wondered what he wanted.

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:24 pm
She was nervous about him being here...this wasn't a good sign.What had happened to make her this way? He stopped getting closer and kept his distance. A little confused he listened to her stumble over herself plenty of times. He shuffled his feet a little bit to get comfortable."Of course." He said softly and watched her closely.

"I can understand,its quite a great thing your doing. I am envious,I wish i had such skill."Smiling,Akira gave a flick to his tail.He wasn't much of a mean stallion,only when it came to hurting his family and close friends,which he didn't have close friends yet.She was the only other soquili he had seen since he got to these lands.

"I am Akira. I am just traveling for supplies."He laughed a little,tried to break the nervous mood."Its really no big deal,don't rush yourself or be nervous.I could stand here all day waiting to talk."Akira gave a slight nod. "What is your name?"

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:25 pm
Galadel blushed form his words and looked away from him. She didn’t hear compliments often and couldn’t stop the soft pink hue from appearing on her cheeks either. It just happened and there was nothing she could do about it. She was quite a bashful mare. “Well…I couldn’t do it without the help of my little friends. I lack the small paws like a raccoon has. So they help me as well. I will be sure to thank them for you as well.” She nodded looking closely at him. He was strange, but not in a bad way. She loved it. It was something different and he stuck out against all the greenery around them. It was quite a sight.

“Akira? That is a pretty name..something exotic. My name is Galadel and this is my home. I know it’s not much, but it’s all I have.” She walked away from the tree and walked into her little grove. There were various things hanging off branches, stacked up on the side and pouches filled with herbs. She was a collector and trader. She often would trade with the forest animals since they were the only ones that really made it out this far or lived around her. “Your looking for supplies? Anything in particular? I have quite a bit that I could show you.” She smiled over to him with her rosy cheeks finally fading back to their natural color.

“But standing here all day would make you tired! I couldn’t have that. You would end up starved and ill from lack of nutrients.” She told him softly as she eyed her berries a little bit. “Now are you looking for food or medicinal things?”

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:26 pm
He laughed at her blushing.That was new,his brothers didn't even do that,so it was interesting to see someone do it. "They must be extremely helpful.have they ever helped you heal someone extremely injured?"Akira watched the little creatures move around below their feet.They seemed to not mind him,they probably warned her of danger as well."Thank you,Galadel is a gorgeous name."

His eyes ran around the trees,flowers,bushes,and ribbons of vines going around the forest."At least you are one that can say you have a home,some can say they don't even have that."He said softly and looked back to her.Blinking a few times he gave a shrug."Well...I need medical supplies for my brothers and I.We do something very dangerous and are in need of it sometimes."Akira nodded. "Sometimes in my travels I go without a few days,It wont kill you right away." He offered a smile. Akira didn't really need food all that much,even though he was huge.He knew how to save the food that he had. Even though half of the time it wasn't all that much,but he did know how to hunt.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:57 pm
She gave the stallion a nod. The herbs were very helpful as were the animals they helped her heal others. “Yes both the herbs and the animals are helpful…extremely injured? No, we haven’t had anyone that injured in a long time. There aren’t many predators this deep in the forest and I hope it stays that way.” She said looking down at his claws hoping she didn’t make a mistake in letting a killer speak with her. “Do you…ummm eat other creatures? I don’t mean to be up front, but most of us here eat berries…even the foxes. I have gotten them on a diet of strictly berries and they seem to enjoy it.” She stated fearing the worst a little bit. She wouldn’t down him for being a predator, it would just be a little shocking. She hadn’t been around one in so long.

“True..not everyone is lucky enough to have found a place to call their own. I have lived here since I was a young filly..it’s not great, but I made it my own.” She nodded with a small smile. It was nice to finally speak with someone again. Even if she didn’t know much about him, it was a welcoming feeling. “Oh medical supplies? Sure let me give you some. I am always collecting so I always have a lot stored up considering we don’t use it that often.” She nodded as she gathered up what she could find and tucked it all into a medium sized bag. It would save him a lot of trouble finding these herbs later since some weren’t easy to come by. “There. All set.” She grinned picking it up and moving closer to him.

“Oh I have to..put this around your neck..” She blushed as she lifted it up over his head and placed it around his neck. She watched the bag rest on his shoulder and smiled even though she was trying to ignore the close contact between the two. “If you need anything else you could always come back.” She felt a little sad knowing he would be leaving soon. She would end up being along once more.

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:58 pm
Akira raised a brow at the mare.Killer?Eat her creatures?"Heh. Galadel, I only do at last resort."He took a look at her little animals,they were cute,but he wouldn't kill them out of spite or at least try not to eat them. "Maybe somday you could help someone that injured."He smiled and looked around them. She was so horribly worried about what he'd do to her and her creatures,it almost made him feel uncomfortable.He was a assasin but he wouldn't kill just to kill. Didn't even really like to kill anything at that.He did it for the herd and his brothers,barely did it unless he was in danger.

When the subject changed he became a little more comfortable,hopefully her mood would stay happen instead of worrying herself sick. "Its a nice little place.So don't worry about others coming here.I just happened to be walking by."He said and blinked at her.For being nervous about him she got awfully close.Akira awaited as he bowed his head so she could easily place it around his neck. "Thank you my dear friend."Giving a smile he nodded his head.

"I'll come back,But would you care to go for a little walk? I can protect you."

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff