Welcome to Gaia! ::

.|| Tendaji ||.

Back to Guilds

HQ for the B/C Shop "Tendaji" 

Tags: Roleplay, Tendaji, B/C Shop 

Reply ◈ Archives
[Jauhar] Penny for your thoughts ((V'demhe/Virain)) - FIN Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 3:46 pm
After everything was said and done inside, V'demhe made her way outside. It truly was a small world if Virain had known Teiluj. The thought made her smile a little. Still, she was thankful that it was "small." If not then she likely wouldn't have seen the Matori male again. Moving over to sit down she leaned her weight against Maha.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:17 pm

It took a bit to work up the nerve to extract himself so that he could follow V'demhe. It had been a long time since he'd spoken to her, and yet here she was, within touching distance, and he wasn't going to let the opportunity pass him by. He gave himself a little smack on both cheeks, took a deep fortifying breath and stepped outside. Only to not see her. His shoulders drooped and he wondered just how far she could have wandered off.

It wouldn't have been very far, not with how her injuries seemed to be hurting her.

Hesitating he called out, voice soft, "V'demhe?"

Lirende

Excitable Zealot

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:57 pm
Lirende

When she heard her name she blinked and shifted a little. Dem had only moved over to the side of the house since she knew too much activity would have Tei mad at her. "Virain..?" The voice sounded familiar. Though it would be Maha that popped his head around the corner so that the young matori could find them. "Did you need something?" V'demhe was curious to know if maybe she had left something in the hall or if Teiluj wanted to see her because of her wounds.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:16 pm

He flushed, hoping the low light and relitive color on his face would mask it as he followed the sound of her voice, and Maha's head, to where she was leaning. He squatted down to give Maha a good scratch under his chin and over his jaw. "Nothing's wrong I just, I wanted to talk to you, without the others listening in." He said, looking at her through his eyelashes. "Though I think they could hear every word I could say even at a whisper."

He grinned at her before letting it fade. "I still don't know what to say. Not really. I....I didn't except to see you or Teiluj again and yet, I meet up with you both after getting a new fear hissed into me. Miss Maya is...really scary." He rubbed along one of Maha's horns, giving himself a bit more time before speaking up again. "I...never did thank you back then, for walking me back home did I?"

Heras Box

Lirende

Excitable Zealot

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:26 pm
Lirende

She relaxed a little when he said there was nothing wrong. Knowing he wanted to speak with her alone was oddly delighting. V'demhe smiled at him in a reassuring way. Until he said that Maya was scary. She blinked a few times before chuckling. "I guess she can be. Maya is just protective." Dem lifted her shoulders slightly. It was how she saw the older woman. Then again she was an Alkidike just like Maya so there was that.

The mention of being thanked for making sure Virain got home back then had her tilting her head. "It's alright. I couldn't just leave you there." Even if he had been scared of her she'd have made sure he was safe. Followed at a distance probably. "If you get lost again I can walk you home if you'd like." V'demhe was only half teasing.

Maha, on the other hand, was enjoying the attention he was getting. So much so that he moved closer to Virain and was now pushing his nose against him in an attempt to make sure he was the center of the boy's affections.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:34 pm

Virain gave a sad little laugh, "I don't have a home to go to anymore." He said, resting his cheek against the Radaku's. "I found out some things about my parents that just...don't sit well with me. But enough about that. I have...to think more on it when it doesn't hurt as much." He brought both hands up to scratch at Maha's neck, smiling at the way he tried to make sure Virain was giving him all of his attention.

"I'll admit, I wasn't expecting to see you all beaten up. But, it was worth it wasn't it?" He asked, "Protecting someone who couldn't protect themselves?" He knew he was fishing for information, but with all the tension between the races and the Alkidikes he wanted to make sure that her injuries weren't from her having to defend herself from a frenzied mob. He'd had enough of that nonsense in town.

Heras Box

Lirende

Excitable Zealot

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:43 pm
Lirende

It surprised her to know that Virain had no home to go back to. It was a shame she couldn't take him with her to the islands. Still, she was thinking of moving to Jauhar. "You can live with me then. Maha could use the company." V'demhe grinned at him. There was more than one way to lead someone home.

When he brought up her injuries she sobered a little and looked away from him. "I didn't fight back. I was afraid I'd drop the child." She wasn't sure what he was fishing for. But maybe that would make it easier for him to accept? Dem hadn't even swung her blade once during that time. "She was a hybrid child." It made her wonder if perhaps her mother had taken her advice and left that area. Gone to somewhere more accepting of hybrids.

"Her mother named her after me." There was a scoff before she looked back at Virain, some tears visible in her eyes. "That's humbling, you know." Dem stared at him for a moment then cleared her throat and lowered her eyes to Maha. The radaku was being pathetic, as if he didn't get all the attention he wanted from his owner.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:51 am
"I-I wouldn't want to impose..." Virain stuttered, blushing hotly. It would be-be so very inappropriate as well. Living with the woman who he proclaimed to love, yet didn't have the guts to actually confess to. He looked back at her when she started to speak again, this time of how she'd gotten her injuries. His mood sobered and his heart went out to her. "All children deserve the right to live, no matter who their parents are or where they came from." He murmured, "You did the right thing and her mother recognized that by naming her after you."

He stood, knees cracking, and made his way over to her. He hesitated a moment before gently reaching up to cup her cheek. "There's nothing wrong with being humble. It just shows that you're one of the good guys." He offered her a lopsided smile, thumb stroking her cheek. "I'm glad you saved her." and came back to me, was left unsaid.

Heras Box

Lirende

Excitable Zealot

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:22 pm
Lirende

One shoulder lifted slightly. "You wouldn't be imposing. I don't think my mother will move to Jauhar with me so.." It would be just her. V'demhe smiled as he told her that being humble meant she was one of the good guys. She just wished there was no need for distinction. Not that she could prevent it, the way some of the sisters viewed others would never change. Too much hate bred into them by former generations.

Dem reached up and laid her hand on his as it cupped her cheek. "Thanks, Virain, me too." It was odd to her in some ways. Since he was a male she shouldn't like him in any other way than as a friend. However, since he was very colorful, especially when he blushed, V'demhe noticed her eyes lingered on him. Her own cheeks started to gain color and she turned her head away with a small cough. "I uh.. ahem, that's why I was injured. Next time I won't let it happen."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:21 am
"Is it because the of the move itself or..?" He asked before catching himself, "Sorry that was rude of me. Perhaps your mother just needs some time? It isn't easy leaving everything you've known behind." At least, that was how he'd felt when they were suddenly moved from Oba on what seemed little more than a whim. Now he knew better.

"Hopefully next time you won't have to do it alone." He said, sounding very shy all of a sudden, "Maybe...maybe you'll have someone there to help you." He could feel his face burning and the urge to drop his gaze was overwhelming, but he couldn't look away from her. Not after saying that. He felt like that was the closest to a confession as he was able to get at the moment.

Heras Box

Lirende

Excitable Zealot

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:18 pm
Lirende

Her head gave a little bob as she smiled. "That's part of the reason. She doesn't want to leave behind everything she's known her whole life but.. My mother is also very old. She didn't ask Aisha for me until she was past her prime." V'demhe gave a short laugh though it seemed a little sad.

Maha shifted so that he could lean into his owner and watch Virain curiously. Having someone with me would be nice." Dem said. Since Rainy was still looking at her she looked at him. Amazing how man hidden meanings there were behind her words. Though she wasn't yet ready to say something radical.. was she? Putting one hand on his cheek as he had done to her V'demhe thought about her next words. "I don't know why but.. You appeal to me, Virain. So colorful and handsome.." Her face quickly turned a bright red and she paused. Dem had only meant to say that she found him to be colorful but something more had come out with it.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:07 am
"I can understand where she's coming from." Rainy replied, thinking back to how exciting moving had been, but also how lonely it was as he'd had to leave behind everyone else he'd known. The servants in the household weren't very kind to him after a point in time, and now he knew why. Just thinking about all of that soured his mood a little, so he forced himself to put aside the thoughts.

"I-" He had to look away then, lest he do something silly like burst into tears. "I wouldn't mind then, staying with you. You're not like anyone else I've met. Y-you're beautiful an-and..." He flushed, looking away again to play with his braids. He was tongue-tied and a little frustrated that he couldn't put to words just how he felt without fearing that he just made himself sound silly.

Heras Box

Lirende

Excitable Zealot

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:46 pm
Lirende

When he said he wouldn't mind staying with her it made V'demhe look back at him with a smile. Even though her face was still flush she was practically grinning at him. His hands drew her attention to his braids and before long she was toying with them as well, favoring a few. "You aren't afraid of me then.. right?" The last thing Dem wanted was for Virain to be sacred of her. "I don't want you to ever be afraid of me if you're going to stay."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:32 pm
"Why would I be afraid of you?"He asked in all seriousness, "I've found that you're far sweeter than the 'acceptable' girls I've met in the time we've been apart." V'demhe was honest and considerate, she didn't look at a person and see their race, only what was presented to them. Or that's what he thought at least, thinking back to the girl in the marketplace who'd denied and denied and denied her actions, even as the results of such lay but a few feet away.

"And...and even if I was, I know you'd never hurt me intentionally. Not...not without reason, not without telling me why." He was... he was okay with that. Knowing that if she did hurt him it would be on accident. She was so much bigger than he was, so much stronger. But that was why he was training wasn't it? So that he could get stronger, cultivate his magic so that he could rest easy knowing that one of them could take care of any future hurts. The knowledge calmed him, easing nerves that had become frazzled. He smiled up at her, honesty curving his lips and softening the corners of his eyes.

Heras Box

Lirende

Excitable Zealot

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:45 pm
Lirende

"With everything that's going on. The talk about the Alkidike." Not to mention the last time she'd seen him his mother had seemed like she was ready to give her life for him if only V'demhe would let him live. It made her wonder if that was how everyone saw her tribe. When Virain mentioned other girls he'd met in the time they had been separated she felt a serious sting of jealousy. It made her look down in confusion. It wasn't something she felt often. "Acceptable girls.." She repeated the words in a whisper.

"I suppose an Amazon isn't acceptable." Dem cracked a small smile and looked back up at him. "Hopefully there will never be a reason to hurt you." Her hands has since stopped toying with his braids and went to the necklace that hung around her neck.  
◈ Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff