xxxxR H Y SxxxM A L C O L MxxxH A M I L T O N - B L A K E xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxB E H I N D T H E N A M E xxxxxxxxxxx
              NICKNAMES Gcáithnínísneachta (only by his dad)

AGE 18

BIRTHDAY December 22, 2018

BLOOD STATUS Halfblood

WAND 11 2/3 inches, Pine and Griffin Feather, Bendy and Smooth

GENDER Male

SEXUAL ORIENTATION Homosexual

FACECLAIM Kurosaki Ranmaru [x]

LANGUAGES English, Irish, British Sign Language, Irish Sign Language

xxxxS C H O O L A N D C A R E E R xxxxxx
              ATTENDING Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

HOUSE Ravenclaw

YEAR Seventh

BEST LESSONS
                  Charms
                  Transfiguration
                  Potions

WORST LESSONS
                  Art
                  Music
                  Astronomy

CURRENT EMPLOYMENT Student

DREAM JOB Artificer

xxxxO W L S A N D N E W T S xxxxxxxxxxxx
              OWL SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ O
                  Charms ~ O
                  Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ E
                  Herbology ~ E
                  History of Magic ~ E
                  Potions ~ E
                  Transfiguration ~ O
                  Alchemy ~ E
                  Arithmancy ~ O
                  Art ~ A
                  Care of Magical Creatures ~ E
                  Cursebreaking ~ E
                  Divination ~ E
                  Ghoul and Ghost Studies ~ E
                  Healing ~ E
                  Muggle Studies ~ E
                  Music ~ A
                  Mythology ~ E
                  Study of Ancient Runes ~ E
                  Wandless Magic Practice Class ~ E
                  Wandlore Studies ~ E
                  Wizard Law ~ E

NEWT SCORES
                  Charms ~ O
                  Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ O
                  Herbology ~ E
                  Potions ~ O
                  Transfiguration ~ O
                  Alchemy ~ O
                  Arithmancy ~ O
                  Care of Magical Creatures ~ E
                  Cursebreaking ~ E
                  Healing ~ O
                  Muggle Studies ~ O
                  Study of Ancient Runes ~ E
                  Wandless Magic Practice Class ~ A
                  Wizard Law ~ E

xxxxP E R S O N A L I T Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              ◊ QUIET Rhys is quiet, rarely speaking unless he absolutely wants to or is needed to. When he is either around strangers or doesn't have the energy to speak, he either resorts to sign language to communicate or writing things down. As he doesn't speak often, he also doesn't like making noise, whether it's laughing or humming or whatnot.
              ◊ SHY Rhys is a severe introvert. He feels uncomfortable in situations with other people, and will refuse outright to speak to strangers. He also gets tired easily with being around people and will retreat to a place he can be alone for long stretches of time.
              ◊ INTELLIGENT Possibly because of his introverted personality, he tends to be a bookworm, and reads everything. He learned to read by the time he was four, and has taught himself sign language in a year and a half. His reading abilities happen to be on par with adults, and he constantly is on the prowl for new things to learn and read. Because of this, he has a genius intellect.
              ◊ RESPONSIBLE Rhys is highly responsible. He feels that if he is given a task, he will do it, and he will do it right the first time. He never procrastinates, and always puts his best work forward when he's trying to accomplish a task. Conversely, if he fails at a task, or doesn't live up to expectations, he tends to become depressed.
              ◊ THOUGHTFUL Rhys happens to be a thoughtful individual. He rarely acts without thinking, and always puts thought into relations with other people. He acts to help people if he can, but will not go beyond what he knows he can do.
              ◊ STUBBORN Rhys is particularly stubborn. When settled on a task, it is hard for him to be diverted to anything else, or when he sets his mind to something, it is difficult to move him to another line of thinking. If someone tries to force him to do something he doesn't want to do, he tends to set in his heels and refuse to do what the other is wanting him to do.

Animals
                  Sweets
                  The cold
                  Snow

DISLIKES
                  Being hot
                  Smoke
                  Being crowded
                  Lima beans
                  Being alone

HOBBIES
                  Reading
                  Taking care of animals
                  Learning new things

STRENGTHS
                  Fast Learner
                  Hiding

WEAKNESSES
                  Extreme shyness
                  Reluctance to speak

FEARS
                  Fire
                  Being Abandoned

xxxxH I S T O R Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              CHILDHOOD I used to have a mummy and a daddy. They were always really nice, even if mummy cried sometimes. She never said why, though, only that when I got older I would understand. My daddy was a electrician, and used to work on lots of houses for people. He was always nice and strong, and used to fly me around the apartment we lived in all the time. Mummy worked too, long hours at some place she wouldn't say cause I was too young to know. Anyway, we were really happy and stuff, and mummy said I was going to be a big brother soon.

That didn't happen, though. There was a big fire, and mummy got me out of the building before I got caught in it. She must have used some sort of Jedi trick cause we teleported out of there. She told me to sit still and wait for her to get daddy, but when she went back in, she didn't come back out. I later learned they both died 'cause they breathed too much smoke or something. Ever since then, I've been living at the orphanage, which has been a couple of months or so. The place is kinda scary, and I don't wanna be here. I want mummy and daddy to come back so we can be together again.

Well, I got adopted. I don't know how I feel about that, other than apparently it was along with Kenny, a boy from the orphanage, and some girl named Caty. I usually stick around Kenny, cause I like him and he's been nice this entire time, but Caty... I guess I feel left out since Kenny's the oldest and Caty's the youngest, so Caty gets all the attention. I like Siobhan and my dads, but I don't really know the rest. I just don't talk to anyone, so I can't really say what they're like and if I like them. The one I really don't like is Caty, and that's just because she hogs everyone's attention, and doesn't seem to grow up.

Recently, however, it just seems to be really tense. Kenny ran away one summer, and when he came back, something changed in the house. I don't know what, but I noticed that people just started to pull away. It feels like they're just leaving, and I don't know what to do. I stopped speaking, because maybe if I just disappear, it'll hurt less. I'm hoping it does anyway.

SCHOOL YEARS
                  ◊ FIRST YEAR I was terrified my first year of school. Legitimately terrified. I mean, I did meet some friends, but I don't know about everyone else. I mostly stayed to myself and stayed silent. My aunt decided to host a Christmas party, but Aedan didn't show for that one... Also, sometime toward the end of the year, Kenny changed his last name to Blake. He won't tell me why, either.
                  ◊ SECOND YEAR I found out during the summer what actually happened. Apparently Ciaran divorced Aedan, and Aedan didn't do anything to stop it, nor did he actually even try to fight for me or Caty. I ended up lashing out as a result, and ran away to Savannah's house for the summer. When I got to school, I ended up getting into endless amounts of trouble. I even snuck into the Forbidden Forest with Savannah, and arguing with Gid, all in an attempt to make it easier to disappear when everyone hated me. Toward the end of the year, I was forcibly sat down and had a long talk with my da and my head of house. Now I get to go to therapy and am grounded for the summer.
                  ◊ THIRD YEAR Well, I went to see a therapist during the summer. That... wasn't fun. I can't exactly get three words strung together to talk to strangers and I'm supposed to talk to him. At least we know that I've got depression. Which still isn't fun, by the way. I also made up to Caty for blowing up at her. When I got to school, I got bowled over by my classload, which is a lot. At least I can safely say that I found out that no one absolutely hates me over what happened last year. Maybe. I'm still not sure about it since I did have a panic attack in front of Jasmine and Hannah when they were trying to help me onto the train though.
                  ◊ FOURTH YEAR Fourth year was... interesting. Gid and I didn't get to see each other over the summer, and when we were on our way back to school, we didn't see each other. Apparently it was because he'd gotten a girlfriend, and one that hates my guts at that. I ended up snapping at Jazzy over the school year in Duelling Club since she seems to be all Gid's interested in, and we rarely saw each other. I also found out that the Linwoods were related to me, and even got ordered by my biological grandfather that he wanted me as an heir. I'm a halfblood, how in the world am I supposed to lead a pureblood family? To top everything off, me and Savannah started dating, and well, I don't know. I think I'm just confusing myself here.
                  ◊ FIFTH YEAR Well, fifth year probably could have started off better. I saw Jazzy over the summer in Diagon Alley and well, we had another argument. This time it was in front of Heath, which made it oh so much better. It was made especially worse when he decided to take me aside afterward and tell me that I actually had a crush on Gid. I hadn't thought of that, because I was dating Vannah, so it wasn't like I was avoiding it. And it wasn't like I was homophobic, or my family was, considering everyone in the family was either gay or bi, save for the exception of Caty, and that's a maybe since I don't really see why I have to ask her about that. In any case, I did some real thinking after the fact and realized one horrifying truth. Heath was right. Heath shouldn't be right. I decided then that because I was causing a strain on Gid and Jazzy's relationship, it'd be better if I just stayed away and not speak to Gid anymore. Which ended like it always did, badly. Not only did I go from one guy to another all year long, but Gid and Jazzy's relationship went south as a result. It came to a head when Gid decided to steal notes from me and I went to get them back. I ended up screaming at him that I was avoiding him because I actually liked him, and then proceeded to have a panic attack. Gid had to track me down later to tell me that he liked me too, and apparently said as much when I was panicking. So while the year started off badly, it didn't end that way, since it ended with me and Gid dating. I'm still shocked that I managed to even study for OWLs with all that drama.
                  ◊ SIXTH YEAR Sixth year was probably my quietest year yet, what with being named quidditch captain and seeing Gid when we had spare time. Surprisingly me and Jazzy seem to be getting along better, which was a shock because for the longest, I didn't think that was possible. In any case, I'm just enjoying that there was no drama or anything going on.
                  ◊ SEVENTH YEAR Seventh year was probably both parts frustrating and stressful. Sadly, it wasn't because of NEWTs. Gid had gotten hooked on prescription pain killers and when I found out, I was beyond exasperated. However, Jazzy and I helped to get him clean, and hopefully he stays clean. After that, NEWTs were pretty much a breeze.

POST GRADUATION Information

xxxxR E L A T I O N S H I P S xxxxxxxxxxxx
              FAMILY
                  Parents - Aedan Lowery, Ciaran Blake (Adoptive Parents), Sybella Hamilton (nee Linwood, deceased), Gerald Hamilton (Deceased)
                  Siblings - Kenneth Blake (Brother), Caty Blake (Sister)
                  Grandparents - Marian Blake, Gabriel Linwood, Gwyneth Linwood (nee Brownlow)
                  Aunts/Uncles - Andrea Lowery, Siobhan Edgeworth (Adoptive Aunts), Wesley Edgeworth (Adoptive Uncle), Valerie Linwood, Teresa Linwood (Biological Aunts)
                  Cousins - Faylinn Lowery, Prudence Lowery, Adrienne Lowery, Jarlath Lowery, Damien Edgeworth (Adoptive Cousins), Marina Edgeworth (Cousin-in-law), Morgan Linwood, Heath Linwood, Contessa Linwood (Biological Cousins)

FRIENDS
                  Best Friend - Gideon Reid
                  Savannah Hastings
                  Grace Mitchell
                  Timothy Whitethorne
                  Jasmine Pierce

SIGNIFICANT OTHER Gideon Reid
              ENEMIES None (yet)
              PETS Brindle-Coated Boxer named Tessa

xxxxU P D A T E Sxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

UPDATED 3/9/17xxx
          UPDATES MADExxx