[PRP || Zena] Whims of a Blonde {Chimelu x Zuri} Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 9:25 pm
The fleeting whims of a blonde can sometimes be a terrible thing when said blonde gives into them. Chimelu had absolutely no reason to be in Zena and yet here he was, standing there like a fool in the cold. His parents had sent him out on an errand, as usual, and did he actually have anything to deliver or pick up from someone? No. Nope not one bit. Instead he was sent to "see if there was anything they might need for when his sibling arrived, or. . ." Chimelu couldn't help but sigh mournfully as he contemplated his life in that moment. Who goes all the way to Zena for no specific purpose? Apparently he did. Could he have said no? Probably. Would he? No. Saying no wasn't a particular strength of his. Besides, if he was being fully honest when he had been presented with the opportunity to see Zena he had thought it might be a good idea. Again, never follow the whims of a blonde.

Deciding he should probably get something warm in his belly before he froze to death he headed inside one of the few shops around that served food and warm drinks. If anyone looked at him underneath all the furs and coats he had bundled around him they would clearly see he had very little fat on his body. Or muscle. Not for lack of trying though, his body was just slim and tall for miles. Chimelu knew if he was being generous to himself he could say there was at least a minor amount of muscle present on his body now. Almost non-existent but that almost was the key word. "I would like whatever he's having, please." Chimelu asked gently while gesturing to a man who had a steaming bowl of soup and a hot drink. At this point he could care less what flavor any of it was. His stomach needed food and his body needed warmth. When his food was brought to him he sat down in the corner of the shop and began eating.

a pet dino
I figured since she is a little more docile that she would do better with Chimelu but Winta could have been a good choice too. Lol.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:51 pm
          She was starting to socialize, little by little. At first it was just walking around and talking to people who talked to her, or following her siblings around while they talked to people, but now she was actually going to heavily populated areas like taverns and shops. She walked into one of the smaller shops and took off some of her furs, leaving them at the door. Greeting the shop owner she ordered a hot drink. She took it and looked around, wondering if there was anyone new to talk to. She was about to go sit alone and wait to see if someone would talk to her when she spotted blonde hair. With a raised eyebrow she headed over towards Chimelu.

"Is this seat taken?" she asked as she gestured at the seat opposite him.

~Kiana_Nala~
ha, maybe we could do the two of them after the meta!

a pet dino

Brainy Bookworm

22,990 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:52 pm
Thankfully Chimelu was spared from further thoughts when a young woman came up to his table. "Um. No, no its not taken." He responded, before quickly standing up and pulling out the chair for her to sit down in it. "If you'd like to sit here?" He asked, still allowing her the chance to choose another seat if she chose to. Chimelu noticed that the woman standing before him had fair hair, darker blue eyes than him and skin that reminded him of ice. Oh, so she was a local. It wasn't often that he interacted with a Zena resident except when he was needing to trade supplies or run letters for his parents--especially his mother.

a pet dino
Sure, I'd be up for that!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:22 pm
          "I'd love that." she said as she sat down and took a sip of her drink. Although she was sure the room was made as warm as possible, her bones were chilled and the drink made things better.

"I haven't seen you here before." she said, unsure how to start the conversation. Maybe sitting down just because someone was a different race wasn't the best of ideas. "Sorry if I'm being intrusive, just curious. I come here pretty often, and I've just never seen your face before." She was sure that made it better, or at least she hoped that it would. She didn't want to seem like a creeper.

~Kiana_Nala~

a pet dino

Brainy Bookworm

22,990 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:40 pm
Once the woman was settled in her seat and he had helped push her in enough, he went around to his seat and sat down. As she mentioned not seeing him before he took swig of his hot drink and his insides warmed instantly. It was quite a bit colder in here than he was used to but he assumed that overall most Zena residents would be comfortable in here.

"Oh!" He said, putting his drink back down on the table but keeping his hands wrapped around it for warmth. "I'm not here too often so I would be surprised if you did." Chimelu added with a small smile. He used one of his hands to run his fingers through the front part of his hair. "I'm from Sauti, so I don't exactly blend in." He grinned, holding out a strand.

"I run errands for my parents but today's trip was just a whim of mine. Just couldn't sit still and eventually I ended up here." Chimelu expanded on his reasons for being in Zena. "Do you live here? Or do you come here for the deliciously hot drinks?" He asked curiously. If she didn't recognize him, maybe that meant she lived close by? Then again, with his blonde hair he kind of stood out like a tack.

a pet dino

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:07 pm
          Such a gentleman. It was nice to have her chair pushed in. Although it was something that Biroki would have done for her the action no longer reminded her of her exhusband. That was a good sign in her book. She watched as he drank some of her drink, mimicking his motions. There was nothing like a warm drink on a cold day.

She nodded. "Being a hybrid I know a thing or two about standing out here in Zena." chuckling she shook her head. "It's all about your confidence though. Sauti is a nice place." She had liked it during her travels. She wasn't sure if she would ever go back, but that was due to her lack of desire to leave Zena more then anything else.

She nodded. So he was a good boy. Like her Ikuri had been. Helpful towards his parents, but with a lot of energy like Ikkio had been. Her heart hurt for the two girls, but she focused on the boy in front of her. "Yes, not particularly close to this place but they have the best drinks here so it's worth going a little out of my way."

~Kiana_Nala~

a pet dino

Brainy Bookworm

22,990 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:53 pm
For a moment Chimelu could only blink as he looked at her. "You're a hybrid?" He asked innocently. "I've never met one before--not that there is anything wrong with you or--." He closed his blue eyes as he shook his head. "That came out wrong. I've never been anywhere beyond Sauti and parts of Zena. I haven't met anyone who came from other areas of the world." He admitted, hoping she wouldn't be offended by what he had said. "I think my point was--I didn't and wouldn't have known if you hadn't told me." Chimelu took a sobering drink of his hot drink before he said something that would offend her. If he hadn't done so already. He sometimes failed with his words and while he had improved, clearly he had a ways to go.

"Sauti is very different." He agreed. "My family doesn't stay in one place for too long. I've seen most of Sauti because of it." Chimelu smiled. He loved his home but he was beginning to think he wanted to see a little more than Sauti and parts of Zena. "Oh. That is true." He once more agreed. "Have you lived anywhere else?"

a pet dino

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:25 pm
          She smiled as he rambled on. It was nice to not be considered a hybrid, although he was the first to ever tell her that. "It's fine, I took no offense. Though I am from Zena. My father was the one who raised me, and he was an ice earthling. My mother was the shifter, though I never met her." she told him. He was an interesting kid. She was glad that she picked him to sit with.

"Ah travelers. What exactly do they do?" she asked curiously. A lot of professions required traveling. "Yes, I lived in Jauhar for some years. I've only recently returned back to Zena. It was nice, but it wasn't home." she said with a smile. Memories surfaced, but she was able to lock them back down.

~Kiana_Nala~

a pet dino

Brainy Bookworm

22,990 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:39 pm
"Really?" He asked as he processed what she said. It was a little difficult for him to wrap his mind around being raised or raising someone completely on his own. He wanted to know what happened to her mother but decided it would be really rude to ask that. Her life seemed to be very different than his had been and seemed to continue on being.

"My mother sometimes does some artisan work but right now she's just preparing for the arrival of my sibling." Chimelu ran his index finger around the edge of his cups rim. "Father. . . He's a bit of a hunter when needed but he mostly likes to train various beasts. So their work allows us to be nomadic like my family has been for generations." He admitted.

"Jauhar? What took you down there? What was it like?" Chimelu asked a bit excitedly, not realizing that more rested underneath the smile she put out. "I've been thinking about traveling for a while now."

a pet dino

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:38 pm
          She nodded. "Yep, my father raised me and my two siblings. They are twins that he adopted." She was always aware that her life wasn't normal, but she didn't have a problem with it. It was what it was.

"Oh a sibling, how exciting. Your first?" she asked curiously. She got two siblings at the same time, but she remembered just how excited she was for the two of them to move in with her and her father.

"Well I wanted to meet my shifter side of the family. When my father passed away he told me where to find them. I stayed and made a family, but have sense returned home." she didn't want to get into details about her family and hoped he didn't ask more about them. "It's nice, hot, but nice. If you've never been you should go. Just to visit, be able to say you went there."

~Kiana_Nala~

a pet dino

Brainy Bookworm

22,990 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:27 pm
"Two siblings, plus you? He must have been very busy." He said with a gentle smile. Chimelu had always wondered what it would be like to have more siblings, not including the one that was on its way, but he always imagined chaos. He seemed to always imagine two scenarios, one where he would have all girls that would be either trouble makers or he would have to fight boys off with a stick or in the second scenario he has all boys that are the complete opposite of him--which was probably a death sentence. Chimelu was very mellow. His parents didn't want him to be a child that caused nothing but worry for their parents but at the same time his mother occasionally asked him to do something crazy.

At her question Chimelu nodded with a large grin. "Yes! I'm not sure what I hope for but my parents are in the middle of a conflict over one wanting a boy and the other wanting a girl." He added.

When Zuri mentioned the death of father his healthy grin faded into a gentle smile. "I'm sorry for your loss." Chimelu couldn't imagine what it would be like without his parents in his life. They were both pretty young parents so he didn't have to worry about it too soon but it was a scary thought nonetheless. "Did you find them?" He asked before he noticed how she seemed to glance over the fact she had--children? Chimelu of course wanted to ask more but seeing as how she quickly moved over that information it didn't seem like something she wanted to talk about with a stranger. "Really? What's the landscape like? I heard rumors that there were a lot of trees and in Tale the ground was more like sand. Is it like that there too?" He further asked.

a pet dino

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:12 am
          She nodded. "And he was on the council. Yes he had his hands full, never any down time. We think that's why he never dated. He never had time." she shrugged. It never bothered her as a child that there wasn't a woman in the house, but as she got older she started to feel bad that her father never had someone for him. Then again having someone wasn't all it was cracked up to be in her experience. "We were all pretty different also, which had to have been fun. My brother is more quite where my sister and I are both more of the loud kind of people. My sister was a scrapper also, which was fun. He did good though, better then I think most people would have been able to do."

She nodded. "The both have their up sides and down sides. I'm sure as long as the baby is healthy you and your parents will be happy."

She nodded. "It has been hard, but it's gotten easier as time has passed." she didn't think of her father as much as he use to, and when she did it didn't make her cry as much anymore. "I did, I have a lot of half siblings from my mothers side of the family. It was shocking, but I liked having a big family." She didn't pay enough attention to her half siblings when she was there, which is the one thing she regretted. Well one of the main things she regretted anyways. She nodded and smiled. "Yes, so many trees everywhere in Jauhar. And Tale is nice, but nothing like Jauhar. I think one of my favorite things about the places I've gone too. None of them were anywhere close to each other."

~Kiana_Nala~

a pet dino

Brainy Bookworm

22,990 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:13 pm
Chimelu thought that her father was a very busy man who seemed to have a good head. He continued to listen and nodded when appropriate. She had a brother and a sister, one who was more like her and the other that was quiet. Chimelu himself wasn't exactly exuberant nor was he entirely reserved. It wasn't that hard for him to imagine how such different personalities could get along in a household since his parents were a little more outgoing than he was.

At her remark about her brother, Chimelu nodded and gently smiled. "That's true." He said. "Sometimes I wonder if its ever going to come out though. It seems like its been years since my mother first told us she was pregnant." He said with a laugh. Her cravings were also something to contend with. The mood swings, too, were sometimes an issue but at the end of the day they were all happy and excited for the new arrival.

"Half siblings? I think I would be surprised, too. Hello Chimelu, these are your unknown brothers and sisters." He said to himself as he mulled over the idea. It would be shocking to learn that news. "I think I'd like it too." He agreed. When they began talking about the landscape he noticed the smile that peeked out and found this to be a good subject. Of course it was incredibly interesting to him. "How tall are the trees? What color are they? Did you climb them?" He asked, trying to imagine what it was like. "What are your favorite places?" He asked curiously. "It just seems like the other places are just so far away. Almost as if they exist in a story or something." Chimelu admitted with a slight blush.

a pet dino

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:43 am
          She laughed. "I'm sure that your mother feels the same way." being pregnant really wasn't all that fun. Sure it had some good parts, but for the most part it was long and annoying. She was always in pain with the twins, and the amount of food she wanted was just crazy. For a second she wondered what Biroki had felt while she was pregnant, did he feel like the whole thing took ages? Well didn't matter much anymore.

She laughed. "Yes it went something like that." she said as he talked to himself. Her siblings were surprised also, it was just a crazy reunion. "The trees are taller then you can even imagine. So many colors also, all different shades of blues, purples, and reds. There there are places that glow. It's just beautiful." when he asked if she climbed them she nodded. "I was horrible at first, but I got the hang of it. The Shifters run through the trees like they are walking on land. It's crazy really."

When he asked what her favorite places where she had to think. "Honestly I don't know, though I will tell you that the marketplaces everywhere are my favorite. Each of them are so different, but also so much the same." She took a sip of her drink. "I use to feel the same way, once I started traveling things seemed much more real."

~Kiana_Nala~

a pet dino

Brainy Bookworm

22,990 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:09 pm
Chimelu couldn’t help but grin in response. ”I would have to agree with you. I also think she’s tired of having swollen feet and outgrowing her favorite clothes.” He admitted the last part with a blush. Considering Zuri had been pregnant once too she would have probably understood what he meant.

Once more Chimelu was enthralled with her description of the landscape and grinning from ear to ear. ”Wow! I can’t imagine what it must have been like. Did you get as good at tree walking as the shifters did?” He asked with a smile. Chimelu wanted to experience that for himself. Would they accept him? That was another semi-fear he had about going to new places. What if the locals had a bad experience with a Wind and treated him poorly or so on.

”The marketplaces?” The answer surprised him a little but at the same time intrigued him. ”Is it the atmosphere or the different styles of wares?” He trailed off, leaving it open for more options. ”You sound like you’ve been everywhere.” Chimelu admitted. ”I hope I’ll be able to experience half of the things you did.”

a pet dino

◈ Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces