Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 7:59 pm
User Image

Tsumetai was in the snowy mountains like she loves to do. Sized down like a small bird prancing and dancing on the branches of the trees knocking the snow off so that the branches don't break from the weight. After all someone had to care for the trees on this snowy mountain or no one else would. So she thought that it should be her. Besides she loves the snow. It wasn't her home but a nice get away. That is all she wanted it to be as well. The cold wasn't something that she cared to stay in for too long. It was nice from time to time but that is all. Living in it forever would annoy her and get to her as well.

LydaLynn

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 12:48 am
User Image

Akos trudged along through the snow. He still wasn't quite sure how he'd ended up with two sprites and a goat to take care of, but however it happened it left him mostly stuck trudging. Occasionally he would stretch his wings and revel in flight, but here, with the snow thick and his friend Cinnamon rather stark against the white, he was afraid predators would strike if he was out of sight.

Honestly, for all that the snow was cold, he didn't mind too much. He enjoyed company, feeling useful, and being able to care for others. Akos saw it as a kind of karma. He had been taken in and cared for when he was just a basket, raised by foster parents as part of a family. Helping others let him pay back, in a way, for what he had been given. He knew how precious and rare that gift was. And the farther away he got from that family, the more he missed them. And the more he was sure he would go back even after he found the family he was born from.

All that musing distracted him from really noticing anything that wasn't big enough to hurt if you ran into it . . .or it ran into you. The sudden clump of snow dropped onto his head got his attention. Shaking the snow from his eyes he cautiosly looks up, careful not to step on his hat that had been knocked off. "Oh, well hello there." It wasn't terribly clever, but there was snow clumping his feathers, he wasn't thinking terribly clearly.

Kara Asumie

LydaLynn

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:03 pm
Fluttering down as she lands on the stallions head. Then starts to dust the snow off of him. "Hello." She replied as she finishes taking all of the snow off of this stallion. Thinking to herself that she buries a lot of others in snow. But by doing this she has made a lot of friends. Giggling to herself as this has become a habit to her in order to meet others. It was funny. Well at least she thought that it was funny.

"What brings you to the snowy mountains?" She wonders a bit. Though she had to admit that his coat matched that of Snowy Barn Owls that love the snowy weather.

LydaLynn

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:00 pm
Akos tried to look up at the little flutter without tipping her off his head and failed. " Ah . . . My feet mostly. Though my curiosity pushes them. I'm looking for others like me, for my family. What has you pushing snow on unsuspecting travelers?" It wasn't the most polite question, but he didn't realize it until it was said and too late to change. And he had never tried talking to someone standing on his head before, it was confusing him a bit.

Kara Asumie

LydaLynn

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out