Welcome to Gaia! ::

.|| Tendaji ||.

Back to Guilds

HQ for the B/C Shop "Tendaji" 

Tags: Roleplay, Tendaji, B/C Shop 

Reply ◈ Archives
[Jauhar] Over dinner (Nkole/Teiluj/V'demhe/Virain)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silver_tigress18

Celestial Snowflake

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:24 pm
Teiluj's eyes snapped up as her mother entered the kitchen. She hadn't received word Maya was returning and so had not anticipated her entrance and there was a sudden rush of gratefulness that she had prepared so much food. At first she was planing on just making left overs but now she had more company and the food would be eaten fresh. Her head turned wordlessly back to the food she was preparing.

"Hello Teiluj, I'm home. Though, I'm not alone. I seem to have recovered this strange earthling in the forest. He says he knows you. Any clue who he is?"

Teiluj looked up from her work and searched the figures before her her face blushing as she took in the Matorian, was he Virain? That was the only one she knew of his race. Swallowing she beamed a smile at him. "Is that you Virain?" Her hands stilled as she moved away from the table in front of her.

Lirende

Heras Box

Jayoku

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:28 pm

To say that he was afraid was an understatement as he followed Maya to her home. He flexed his toes, (only a little muddy!), at the entranceway, and attempted to scrape off the dirt on his feet on his calves before walking in. He felt self-conscious and hoped that Teiluj was home and that Maya wouldn't gut him if she didn't remember him. He was quite fond of living and he had a lot of unfinished business left to tend to.

He didn't really look around the home, hoping that he'd be given permission or a tour later on. The last thing he wanted was to be called a snoop, not when he was already on thin ice. He perked up as the scents coming from the kitchen and brightened even more as he spotted Teiluj. "Miss Teiluj!" He cried, taking a step or two forward before remembering Maya's stance towards him. He gulped and glanced at the older Alkidike before turning back to look at her daughter. "How've you been? It's been a while since we last saw each other." He offered her a weak grin and rubbed at the back of his neck, the metal clips in it clanked together with dull sounds.

"Ah, can you..tell your mom not to kill me? I ah..." He trailed off not sure how to explain how they met without it making both of them sound silly.

Silver_tigress18

Heras Box

Jayoku

Lirende

Excitable Zealot

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:40 pm
Dem was busy sleeping, trying to heal quicker so that she wouldn't get yelled at for reopening wounds. She was decidedly the worst patient ever. When she heard Teiluj's voice she didn't stir. It was normal for her to hear the sound of her friend talking, mostly to the Oban she was nursing in the other room. However, when she heard the voice of someone else, someone that she couldn't place right away, she shifted. V'deme's antennae gave a twitch as she rolled and sat up with a wince at the pain movement caused.

Finally she got to her feet and stretched, though again she pulled at the healing skin and it made her give a face. Dem huffed at the wound before she walked sleepily from the room she was using to the kitchen where she heard the voices. At first she thought someone who wasn't supposed to be in the house was there. If it came to that then she was ready to at least defend Tei. Before she could make it too far Maha had joined her and was rubbing his body along her leg as she walked, making her stumble slightly. "Gah.. Maha, stop that. I am trying to walk." The alkidike scolded her familiar quietly but soon it wouldn't matter.

Upon reaching the kitchen she paused. V'demhe took in the scene that was before her and blinked. Maya was home and with a matorian. Teiluj was cooking and it made her stomach rumble but that was ignored. Dem couldn't take her eyes away from the male that stood there. It was startling but she was sure that she was attracted to him in some way. Remaining silent she simply stared; awe struck. Was it possible for her to have such feelings for a male? Was she even sure it was that feeling? Maybe she was just taken back since she'd only seen one other water tribe member. A child. The more she stared at him the more he started to look familiar. Maha, on the other hand, moved toward Virain and rubbed up against him lovingly. The radaku knew who he was.

Lirende

Silver_tigress18

Jayoku

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:06 am
Nkole had been outside gathering wood for the fire, after all he wasn't entirely sure about a dinner with people he had never met. And to be honest he was quite nervous. Being that his entire world revolved around Teliuj he only met people through her, he felt kinda like he was holding her back. Sighing he wiped the sweat from his forhead, he had to use an hatchet for some of the thicker blades and he was still feeling weak from his injuries. Not that he would admit that to Teiluj but he felt some days unlike himself.

Though who was he suppose to be? Such worries weighed on him though he never wanted to worry Teiluj. He had already determined that he loved her, though something nagged him in the back of his mind. Like perhaps...he shouldn't be so attracted to her. But for what reason..he wasn't entirely sure.

Walking back his arms full of wood for the fire he used his shoulder to push the door open before slowing when he realized that there were other people already there. Another alkidike woman, and ...a strange male he had a weird instant dislike for. Why? He wasn't entirely sure... perhaps something deep in the back of his mind recognized the male as someone...who was beneath him.

Clearing his throat to hopefully catch Teiluj's attention as he didn't know these two people he put a smile on his face best he was able.

"Ah...sorry I took longer than I thought I would..with the firewood." Nkole was trying to be funny, though the pun would probably be lost on people as it wasn't really that good.

Heras Box

Silver Tigress18

Lirende

jayoku

Dapper Lunatic

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
◈ Archives

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff