Three Ela Ladies Need Mates! [Open!]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:19 pm
This plot thread is solely to help me find mates for these three girls.

User Image
Iya Taipa is a musical girl, like the rest of her family, but she doesn't make the music. Oh no...she dances. She's bright and cheerful, loving to help others and dance to make others smile. I'd like to find her a mate that not only would love her dancing, maybe being a musical sort himself, but that would work well with her reds and browns!

User Image
Nayu Galvquodi is something of an artsy cheerleader. She loves to paint, just like her mother, and will always encourage others to do their best and pursue their dreams! She'd do best with someone who could deal with her energy and enthusiasm, especially if she ends up encouraging some of her family on their more dangerous stunts ['BUT IT MAKES THEM HAPPY!']. NO relation to the Umo/Kikawaida line is best, and something that goes well with her sandiness and the pale greens, khakis, and olives in her background.

User ImageIonuin is...well, I'm not sure, beyond the fact she's starting to come into her own finally after being a scared, timid little thing. Her time in the rogue lands was not kind to her, but now she's close to her family and she's happy for the first time since her birth pride dispersed. Cannot be related to the Posca/Audilifu/Ushaufu line! Definitely needs to be someone who will encourage her best and stand beside her as an equal. Coloring needs to be pale or neutral!

No form! Just post with interest, the male, and a little tidbit!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:36 pm
Can offers a couple of boys!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v21/Colche/soas/certs/manipiadultcert.png

Manipi aduladi (he's umo / Kika so first / last lady XD!) son of a seer, Manipi is often confused by his father, who often tells him things before they happen. He finds this very disturbing sometimes and often wants to break away from his fathers influence. When he's not feeling confused though he's a pretty stable, quiet sort of guy, he could do with someone loud and impulsive to bring him out of his shell and make his mind less confused. (Earth clan but can move)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v21/Colche/soas/certs/tatyanaadultcert.png

Tatyana kanati, his name means silent hunter and that has always been his calling. He's striven to be the best, of the best, of the best at hunting, this has made him very single minded. I could do with a lady to upset his stride and turn his world upside down!  

Syrius Lionwing

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:44 am
For Nayu Galvquodi is something of an artsy cheerleader. She loves to paint, just like her mother, and will always encourage others to do their best and pursue their dreams! She'd do best with someone who could deal with her energy and enthusiasm, especially if she ends up encouraging some of her family on their more dangerous stunts ['BUT IT MAKES THEM HAPPY!']. NO relation to the Umo/Kikawaida line is best, and something that goes well with her sandiness and the pale greens, khakis, and olives in her background.

User Image
I offer Sachetan Kalyani. First generation son of Kenan & Aaliyah, Sachetan is like very much his father's son. He takes duty and honor very seriously and is determined to uphold not only the pride's ideals, but his parents as well. Something of a warrior scholar, he is very aware of his parent's past and the type of pride they came from. A serious male he trains hard to be as strong and as competent as his father. As the eldest of his siblings he sees himself as responsible for them, possibly more than is healthy as he has also inherited his father's tendency to worry for everyone's safety but his own. While his father is out on his patrol, Sachetan sees himself as the family's protector and guardian and looks after his mother and siblings.

I'd love for him to find someone who will make him lighten up and have some fun. Her enthusiasim for everything would be good for him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:15 pm
heart  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:23 pm
Syrius Lionwing

I'd love to see how Iya might interact with Manipi! She's definitely a more outgoing, loud sort.

Tatyana we could see how he gets on with Nayu?

Tanakako

o vo I'd definitely love to grab an RP with the pair, to see how they mesh!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:31 am
Excellent! Who's starting? I'm likely busy till thurs/friday. first part of the week is pretty full.  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:06 pm
Yay awesome! I'm of for a week next week so I can RP mucho after the weekend! (3 day convention for me which means every ounce of my brain power is on costume finishing right now lol-) but come a week on Monday I shall have much time to play!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:30 pm
Tanakako
Excellent! Who's starting? I'm likely busy till thurs/friday. first part of the week is pretty full.
I can start something either before work tomorrow, or work on it between calls! 8]  

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:31 pm
Syrius Lionwing
Yay awesome! I'm of for a week next week so I can RP mucho after the weekend! (3 day convention for me which means every ounce of my brain power is on costume finishing right now lol-) but come a week on Monday I shall have much time to play!
I can definitely have something started by then!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:25 am
Das Tor
I can start something either before work tomorrow, or work on it between calls! 8]

That would be great! I'll probably be scarse until monday, I have a competition on sunday Im training for.  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces