Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Forever A Hermit [Alette/Lutz] Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:03 pm
Despite all the time Lutz had been enrolled at Amity, he had yet to find anything that particularly interested. Halloween may have been shiny and cool at first, but now that he had been here for more than a year, all of the novelty had worn off. He didn't know a lot of people--though that didn't bother him since he preferred to keep to himself--and things around him had kind of just fallen into a boring ol' stasis. There was the upcoming event, but...prom? Him?

Blehg.

Maybe he'd rope Lock and Erebus into attending with him for the sake of having something to do that night. He'd worry about it all later, though. Until then, the boil was choosing to spend his day the way he always did: laying beneath a tree near the undead dorms, his hat pulled down low, and his arms folded across his chest. Ignoring the sounds of chattering students nearby, the marionette closed his eyes and tried to catch an hour of rest.

He wasn't really tired, but it was something to do.

kuuropii
he's bored so bored

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:18 pm
"COMING THROUGH!"

In true Alette fashion, she was barreling across the Amityville grounds, dodging person after person, a heavy box filled with something wriggling in her arms. She skipped to the left to avoid a naga with a flipping tail, veered to the right to sidestep a reaper that was practicing with their weapon, and almost stumbled over a bakaneko that was sunbathing on the lawn.

"SCUSE ME SCUSE ME," Alette yelled, hopping on one foot and kept running, the little black hand mirror tied around her waist bopping up and down as she pelted pel mel across the grass.

Most unfortunately, she did not see the boil lounging on the grass. Alette's foot caught on his ankle, and she tripped spectacularly, the box flying out of her thin arms, smacking the ground, and rolling. Alette herself fell face first onto the grass with a squeal, and out of the box came -

"MY HARES!" Alette shrieked, and clambered after them, accidentally kneeing the boil in the leg in the process.

kaiyumi
idek alette

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:40 pm
It was very, very hard to try tuning your surroundings out when someone was yelling at the top of their lungs.

The boil made a valiant effort to ignore all the noise for all of three seconds before giving up. "Hey!" Lutz barked, propping himself up on his arms and cracking open an eye, "Would you mind shutting up?! I'm trying to--"

The words died on his lips when, of all things, the culprit ended up tripping over him. Seriously? He looked decidedly unimpressed as he followed her fall with his eyes, making no effort to offer his assistance. Frankly, he didn't think she'd notice even if he tried considering her frazzled state. Lutz would have been content to just wait for her to leave had she not slammed her knee into his leg in her mad scramble to get up.

Okay, no.

With one hand on the site of impact (ow), he used the other to reach out and grab the ghoul by the back of her shirt. He refused to release her even with the knowledge that her minis were presently running amok, his glass green eyes lifting to glower at her face. "Okay, you seriously need to calm down. Are you aware of just how many people you're disturbing out here?"

kuuropii
bless her

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:09 pm
Either Alette hadn't heard the boil's shouts of outrage, or she just wasn't paying attention to them (it was most likely the latter), because she hadn't stopped running or shouting until tripping over him. She scrabbled around frantically to try and snatch up the hares, which were now darting in every direction, elbows and knees probably poking said boil all over the place unintentionally.

"Alice, no, come back - no, Bindy, stop running away, oh my Jack, Sally, wait - "

She made a grab for a hare, but was yanked back abruptly with a squawk, Alette flailing as she attempted to figure out what had kept her from running forward. It seemed only then that she realized she had actually fallen on top of someone, and turned large, blue eyes to stare at the boil.

"BUT - " Alette squeaked, looking, for all intents and purposes, like a cornered rabbit. "But I have to get them back, you see, I was trying to get them home, but they were just - wait, why are you holding onto me, are you gonna help me?"

kaiyumi
8D

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:36 pm
When Lutz said he wished that his days would become a little more exciting, this was not what he meant. Grunting under the added weight of the ghoul, he released his hold on her shirt and seized her wrists instead, just in case she started squirming. The last thing he needed was for her to start flailing again and elbow him in the face or something.

"Yes, I get it, your minis are everywhere, but would it kill you to be a little more mindful of--what?" He paused, staring at her blankly before he dropped his gaze onto his hands around her wrists. There was a bit of looking up and down before he hastily released her and leaned back as far as he possibly could to distance himself from someone who was right on top of him.

Which was not very far at all. He was practically lying flat on the ground in an effort to gain some space, and even then the ghoul was way too close for his liking. Narrowing his eyes, the boil glared up at her.

"How the did you come to the conclusion that I as offering to help? All I was trying to do was stop you from braining me in the head or something with all your flailing! ...Also," he added suddenly, nose crinkling in displeasure, "Hurry up and get off. You're heavy."

Lutz was not a gentleman.

kuuropii

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:08 pm
She tried tugging her wrists free, but Rude Boil #01 had yet to release her. Alette made a whining sound in the back of her throat, several of her hares pausing to look back at her over their shoulders. A few of their ears twitched.

"Mindful of what, I am minding my minipets!" Alette squealed, and then she found herself free, the boil scooting backwards like a crab. She gave him a curious look, head tilted sideways as she attempted to decipher what on earth he was doing and why he was doing it.

"Because you're nice, right?" she decided, giving him a broad smile. Alette clambered off of his less and snatched up one of the loping hares, settling it gently back into the box, where it sniffed and scratched. "You're like, totally nice, and you're a boil, and boils help ghouls, right?"

Clearly Alette's logic was the stuff of stardust and daydreams.

kaiyumi

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:55 am
...The ghoul. Was she just innocent? Dense? Or maybe she was just trying to manipulate him into helping. Lutz wasn't sure which of the above was correct, but he found himself staring at her incredulously when she told him that he was nice. Surely she didn't honestly think that someone who grabbed and shouted at you was anything but unpleasant, right? And the assumption that boils always helped ghouls was just silly. He wanted to say that she was picking her words with care to steer him into offering his help, but somehow...he wasn't sure that that was the case.

"...You're confusing," He declared without an ounce of hesitation, "And weird." Using the tree behind him as support, he staggered up onto his feet and brushed the grass off of his clothes. Lutz then turned and walked away from her, but instead of making his way back to the path, he paused midway to bend down and grab something. Pivoting on his heel, he returned to where the ghoul was and gently deposited the minipet into the box.

"What is your head filled with, sparkly cobwebs? You're in serious trouble if you think that a) I'm considered a nice person and b) that boils always help girls, because they don't." And yet as he said this, he had pushed up the brim of his hat and was absently scanning the grounds for stray hares.

kuuropii

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:55 am
Alette just beamed brightly at the boil because she was totally right and he was totally going to help her because he was just so totally nice like that, and that's what nice boils like him did for nice ghouls like her. Logic was definitely at work here!

"I'm not confusing, I'm Alette," she corrected him delicately and grinned. Alette clambered to her feet again, brushing grass from her shorts and watched as he started to walk away from -

- wait why was he walking away from her he was supposed to be helping her.

A second later, however, he returned, and one of Alette's hares was in his hand. She let out a whoop of joy, arms in the air, and bounced over to the box, peering down into it with wide blue eyes. Alette swiped her ponytails off of her shoulders and beamed.

"You're very nice!" she said decisively. "See, you just helped me! That's totally what nice boils do!"

kaiyumi

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:30 pm
"It doesn't matter if your name is Alette. The point is that you are weird and I'm not nice!" he yelled, his voice growing fainter as he sprinted after a hare in the distance that he just so happened to spot. Panting (he didn't even know why--it wasn't like he had lungs or needed to breath) as he staggered back, he lightly plopped the mini in with the others and turned his attention back to the ghoul.

"For your information, the only reason I'm helping you right now is so that you'll leave. I was having a nice nap--"--LIES--"--before you came running around, screaming like a banshee and tripping over my legs." Maybe she was a banshee. He sure as hell couldn't tell.

Huffing, the boil took his hat off and used it to fan himself. He glanced down into the hare box, and then scanned the grounds once more, his brows creasing together. "Is that it? Please tell me you only had three in there and not like, twenty or something."

Because even he'd give up then. Too much effort.

kuuropii

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:37 pm
Alette had stopped listening the moment that the boil had said he didn't care about her name, because one of her hares was bouncing its way over the grass and she had given a squeal and flung herself onto it. The hare gave a squawk of protest, but Alette was already settling it back into the box. She turned to look at the boil with a satisfied smile, hands on her thin hips.

"I'm not a banshee!" Alette informed him, completely ignoring the rest of his sentence. "I'm a ghost! I'm a haunt, see, I haunt this mirror!"

She gestured at the hand mirror tied around her waist and bounced up and down, looking down at the box. Her pigtails swung from side to side, smacking her in the face, but she seemed not to notice, Alette crouching down to count the hares.

"Lesse...Sally, Alice, Bindy, Q - wait, where's Queenie?"

She shot back up, clutching her face.

"QUEENIE'S GONE WHERE'D SHE GO YOU GOTTA HELP ME FIND HER!"

kaiyumi

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:00 am
Aah, a haunt. Lutz couldn't deny that that he perked up a little with interest upon seeing her mirror, but he quickly plastered that same, bored-looking expression on his face to hide it. Being that he was still fairly new to Halloween, he was admittedly rather curious about the other types of creatures that lurked about the town, but there was an easier way to find out about them than asking them: a library. His answer to everything.

Crossing his arms, he watched as she did a headcount of her hares, only to leap in surprise when she suddenly started freaking out. Holy--

Hands flying up to cover his ears, Lutz scowled and took a big step back. "Are you sure you're not a banshee? Because you sure sound like one," he snarked, eyebrow twitching in irritation, "And will you promise to go away and stop yelling if I help you find your last mini?"

kuuropii

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:41 pm
Alette had yet to learn the concept of an indoor voice, but since they were outdoors, she probably wouldn't have used it anyway. She flung her head around to look at the boil with an expression of mingled horror and surprise, her fingers still clutching her face.

"ARE YOU GONNA HELP ME?" she gasped and dropped her hands, bouncing up and down. "I promise if you please help me, pleaseeeeee!"

Her cheeks were flushed, and there were slight white marks from where her fingers had been digging into her skin.

kaiyumi

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:54 pm
Oh sweet Sally. Why the hell couldn't he have found somewhere else to nap today? Why did it have to be this tree? Why did he have to grab her and engage her in conversation instead of just ignoring her?

Why why why--

He thought his eardrums were going to burst from the sheer volume of her voice. He wasn't even sure he had eardrums anymore, but if he did, they were good as dead now. "Alright, alright!" Lutz growled, pressing the entirety of his palm against her face and pushing her back, "Chill out already! Jack, I'll help you find your dumb mini!"

Pulling back his hand, he whipped off his hat and agitatedly combed his fingers through his hair. Okay, it was just one little hare. Couldn't be too hard to find, right?

kuuropii

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:36 pm
There was a long pause in which Alette just stared blankly into space.

"Um," she said, after a moment. "I'm. Um."

She looked left, then right, then back at Lutz and said, in a half whispered voice like they were sharing a secret:

"I don't know where she would go."

kaiyumi

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:18 pm
Lutz blinked at her blankly for a few seconds before slapping a hand to his face, dragging it down as he emitted a low groan. This ghoul, man. This ghoul. Maybe he really should have helped round up the damn things sooner so that this wouldn't have happened.

"So you mean to say," he grumbled, his voice muffled behind the hand that he had stopped over his mouth, "That your mini could be anywhere on campus right now if we're unlucky." Or outside of the campus if they were especially unlucky, though he didn't think that it would be able to cover so much ground in such a short period of time.

Then again, they were fast little shits.

"Alette, I'm going to kill you after we're through with this." At least he remembered her name. That was a thing!

kuuropii

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces