Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:16 pm
Heras Box
your psot was a good ending. We should have em meet up avian one of these days! More training! And maybe she can help with Riona xD

Rayolun walked into the market with his latest haul; a trio of Wadana carcasses. While their meat was not the best, he and others loved the hard shells for crafting materails. Becasue of the danger of the beasts, their shells were not the most common, but Rayolun and discovered a way of hunting them that worked. He and his Janarim worked together; either one of them being the bait while the other waited unmoving nearby to attack them. Eino thought this great fun, though he tended to break the shells so they couldn't be used. Rayolun still brought the body back though; maybe someone would want the smaller shattered pieces? That and it went against his morals to kill and leave the body to rot. Eino trotted along side him, the broad tail lashing back and forth as the Janarim followed his master; he was enjoying the sights and sounds of people after being in the wild for so long.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:55 am
robot kitten

Phaedra was recovering from the attack she'd suffered some weeks prior. Though the bruises that were left made her look yellowed and jaundiced. Now she was in the market again, this time shopping for a salve that would help the bruises heal more quickly. Since things had been so different as of late for her she figured she might be needing it. The leafling stood by a stall gazing over the goods in search of what she wanted when she heard a few other customers whisper about her. Phae had hoped that by now the rumors would have been put to rights but it didn't seem to be the case. With a sigh she moved back getting ready to turn and walk away and perhaps find another vendor that had what she wanted, when she was struck across the back with something that made her pitch forward a little.

"Ouch!" Turning, the brunette saw that she'd been slapped with a janarim tail. The idea made her give a scoff before she laughed. The last time she'd seen such a creature had been her first encounter with an Oban. "Silly beast." She commented toward the animal.  

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 3:54 pm
Heras Box

Rayolun turned when he heard the comment. Eino was standing far to close to one of the stalls and his slowly weaving tail had hit someone.

"Eino..." He sighed and shooed his animal a bit further away from the girl whose comment he'd heard. She looked, he was assumed to see, like she'd had the worse in a brawl; not something he expected a young girl like her to behave like!

"Apologies about Eino here, he tends to not care if people are about and will step on feet or swing his tail about like that."

He could see some frowns being directed towards the girl; odd....  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:03 am
robot kitten

Phaedra brought her hands up to wave off the incident. "It's alright. No harm done really." After all she wasn't seriously injured. Though the smack did cause some bruises to hurt all over again. When she saw the man's eyes taking in the way others were looking at her she cleared her throat softly and lowered her eyes to the ground. "Excuse me. I should get moving." There was hurt in her eyes but she was doing her best to hide it. Phae stepped away from the animal and the stall before she turned, tears in her eyes, to walk away.  

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:57 pm
Heras Box

Rayolun looked around quizzically; why were people acting this way? And why was this leaf child acting so hurt? He made sure to watch where she went before he moved Eino over to deliver the goods he'd promised. While at it he asked questions and got answered that just confused him. That girl had killed a hybrid and was one of the extremists? He had a hard time believing that!

"Come on Eino," he said softly to his companion. "Let's go find that girl and get her side of things..." He moved off, following the path he'd seen her take, and relying on his Janarim's sense of smell to do the rest. He could have asked around but... that didn't seem like a good idea to him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:44 pm
robot kitten

Being left no other option Phaedra made her way toward the last stall that would carry what she wanted. However, due to the looks she got there as well she sighed and simply passed by it. She would have to send her father out to get the things she wanted from now on. At least he would be able to get them. At the other end of the market she found a slightly sunny spot to sit down, making sure to keep her eyes peeled for anything that could be deemed a threat.  

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:49 pm
Heras Box

Eino lead him to the edge of the market, where he spotted her sitting under a tree.. and definitely not happy. Shrugging, he walked forward, giving her a small smile as he did so.

"So why is everyone giving you dirty looks?" He asked; "I don't think I've ever seen them be that unwelcome to people other than Obans or Alkidikes." And why would people think that a leaf girl was an extremist and a killer? it didn't add up at all!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:55 pm
robot kitten

She saw the man from before approaching, along with his janarim. Phaedra returned his smile though she was a bit suspicious, that was until he asked his question. The brunette looked down at her lap. "I indirectly caused the death of a hybrid girl down in Neued." She couldn't help but talk to the ground, she didn't want another person to give her a lecture about how she was a hateful person. "Don't worry, I already paid the price for it. A group of hybrids got their pound of flesh when they attacked me." Not to mention the hybrid girl's name was tattooed onto her thigh for all to see. Still, she peeked up at the man to see how he would react to the news she told him. Would he ask more questions or would he simply take it as that and judge her? Her gaze shifted to the beast he traveled with and slowly raised her hand toward it, hoping she'd be able to pet it.  

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:06 pm
Heras Box

Rayolun gave the girl a weird look; "How does one indirectly cause a death? Either you killed them or not. And why would that make people here dislike you?" He had killed people before.. and unless she had done something horrific to the hybrid than Rayolun didn't understand how people could hold a grudge like that. Besides.... a ton of people hated hybrids or disliked them, so why would they act that way? People were weird.....

Eino eyed the girl and sniffed, turning his head away. He was a warrior and not like Rownin to demand pets or allow people to touch him so familiarly! He stalked about and took up a stance behind Rayolun, guarding his companion from anything from behind. This strange land was filled with danger... could not be too careful.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:50 pm
robot kitten

When asked how she caused the death she took a deep breath and rubbed her face with her hands. "I said some very hateful things which caused others to become riled up. In the process a hybrid girl's throat got cut." Her hands left her face and she looked up at Ray. "I apologized to her mother and even got the girl's name tattooed onto my thigh. I'm working on repenting." As to why others up here were so concerned with it, well.. in the northern parts of Jauhar there were more hybrids. And news traveled to to them rather quickly.  

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:15 pm
Heras Box

He looked at her, an eyebrow raised. "You got a mob riled up?" What had she said... no.. he did not want to know. The results of it were obvious.. and apparently she was the type to go over board. Tattoo a name on yourself? Weird....

"No. Don't tell me more. So long as you genuinely feel guilty and won't do it again I don't want to know." Villagers did weird things... Will I have to deal with this since I'm living here now? He wondered. Guess I should try and get used to how civilized people behave....

"You do feel grief and guilt ... don't you?" If it was all a pose then perhaps that was why the others disliked her? She was not repenting on her actions?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:51 pm
robot kitten

"At first I didn't.." And it had been that reaction that had scared her. Phaedra looked away. "I have since felt such. Living with the girl's mother for a few weeks has that effect. It was her request that I get her daughter's name placed on me." Phae had thought it weird too but she wasn't about to argue with a mother that had lost her only child.

When she brought her eyes back to the man she tilted her head. "Can I ask why you are so curious?" The leaf girl didn't mind but she wanted to know why the questions were being asked.  

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:47 am
Heras Box

"So.. you felt guilty for making the mother hurt but not killing her daughter?" He asked in a puzzled tone of voice. That was an odd view point. He understood some people hating hybrids, didn't like it, but knew that not every one was the same and that villagers had weird views on those that didn't fit in.

"Hm? Oh, just trying to understand. For most my life I've lived in the jungles, not really interacting with others... but now that I've married and moved here.. I have to deal with people. And... that's not something I'm too good with. Understanding why people do what they do, why they get so upset over somethings."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:39 pm
robot kitten

Phae shook her head. "I feel regret over the whole thing. In truth I don't dislike hybrids." The leaf girl smiled a little before she shifted so that she could get to her feet. Dusting off her bottom and wiping her hands on her thighs she'd smile. "I used to have hate toward Obans, but I recently met one that wasn't an animal." Phaedra's views on things were very muddled by prejudice but she was working on it.

"Well, congrats on getting married and my condolences on having to deal with people more often." She chuckled slightly. Phaedra wished she could live in the jungle and be isolated from everyone else. She might enjoy it more. "As for why people are upset with me, well.. with rumors flying around I guess you could say that they see me as a threat."  

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:44 pm
Heras Box

He wasn't sure how to respond to her. She felt guilt so why did they still hound her? She knew she'd done something wrong so why not forgive and forget? People were strange creatures!

"Mm.. I still dislike Obans...." Rayolun said with a smile. "I know that the whole race is not evil... but tis hard to like the people who took my wife away from me and held her prisoner." Especially slavers.. he hated the whole idea of slavery! But the Obans were making steps to fix that issue... so perhaps there was hope for them.

Rayolun chuckled: "You as a threat?" He shook his head. "You are but one girl! What damage could you do to a whole village?" Surely they weren't afraid of her? She didn't look dangerous at all! Old enough to know how to fight but unless she was some genius prodigy there was no way she could kill a whole village right? he hadn't considered that her presence would annoy or maybe anger others who would cause trouble.  
◈ Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff