[PRP] Interesting Faces [Talin || Onora]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:34 pm
I picked a good time to come home, Talin thought wryly as he walked through the throng. Despite the rumors the festivals were still getting set up; why should we let those stupid bug women upset our festival? Not like the could reach here without going through Tale and Jauhur first so there should be plenty of warning right?

He was enjoying the taste of his land's food when he smelled something new; it wasn't anything he'd smelled before.. not from Juahur, Oba, Tale, or Sauti.... His interest piqued he wandered over to the stall where the food was coming from.

His eyes widened when he saw a very curvaceous Matorian cooking.. well well well! He grinned and sauntered over; this was new and definitely interesting!

"I wasn't expecting someone from so far south to make it up here for our festival," He said with a quick easy grin as he leaned against her stall. "I'm Talin, what brings you all the way up here, lovely lady?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:39 pm
Onora Post 1

Hands grabbed the pan over the fire, tossing Matorian fish and herbs over, turning them to their uncooked side. Onora absolutely loved being in Sauti, watching how they made their food and tasted them, mesmerized with the flavors and kicks they gave. As she lifted her hands she heard a voice and turned. A pale skinned male was at her booth and ginned at her as he spoke. He looked completely full of himself, but her father raised her better than to assume a book by the cover. "Oh! I'm Onora hun, and I thought I'd show the other side of the world how good our food can be," She said slickly as she placed a hand on her hip.

She turned back to the food, realizing it was finished and placed it on a leaf from her homeland, letting the aroma from it mix with the fish she prepared. "If ya want, you can try a bite." She said with a wink, pushing the hot food towards him. He looked quite different than what she was used to but very similar to the people she had met since she got to Sauti. Well no blue skin at least.

robot kitten

MissBelikov

Bashful Smoker

3,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:42 pm
MissBelikov

He got a good smell as she flipped the food deftly... he was a decent cook himself since he was always cooking for himself or his bandit group but he knew he was outclassed here... He always spilled some of the food when he tried to flip it.

"If it tastes as good as it looks and smells it'll be a treat!" Free food, and new food, was never to be turned down! Not from a lady at least!.

He took a bite and savored the new flavors... it was good! "Mmm mm! I don't recognize some of the herbs... they from Matori?" Oban herbs he knew a lot of from his raids on their caravans.. but he had yet to see a Matori caravan and their goods so he was un-familiar with their style.

"Traditional stuff or... something new? I like it a bit hotter but this is tasty." He smirked.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:19 pm
Onora Post 2

Onora gave a nod as she placed her hand on her hip. "Thank ya. Most of this is from Matori, but I found a couple herbs here that helped smooth the flavor." When he spoke about the spice, she gave a giggle. "You're the first one. Most of the people here still think it's too hot. And it's my own recipe. Top secret." She said jokingly. It was nice to say her dishes weren't spicy enough, she liked it so hot, a small nose drip happened.

robot kitten

MissBelikov

Bashful Smoker

3,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:23 am
MissBelikov
Tottally making up the food competition XD Why not after all? The one time all year that the tribes of Suati are near enough to compare and share.. why not compete in all things?

He grinned; "I've been through Tale and Juahur... both of those people have hotter spices than Sauti does! Probably because it's cooler up here." he had no idea why Sauti's spices tended to not be as hot... maybe he just hadn't found any yet?

"A secrets eh?" He smirked, he liked secrets.. it meant he could try to steal them. "That makes one want to find more about it!" He finished the late and handed it back, if she offered seconds he would take them!

"Did you come all the way up here just for our festival?" He asked as he moved to the side of her stall to lean against it; that way other customers could come and try if they wanted and he wouldn't be forced to move. "And are you going to enter this in the food competition?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:59 pm
Onora Post 3

Onora gave a chuckle when he talked about the secret recipe. "No one would find this out unless they pried it from my dead cold fingers." She said with a huge smile. She took back the now empty leaf before filling it again, not realizing it. When she spoke to someone, they could eat her out of house and home, though she wouldn't realize till afterwards.

"Oh, here's another. And yeah I heard the festival is a lot of fun, and I can already tell that it's a lot more than I imagined." She took a bite of her own food before continuing. And of course! What kinda person comes to a place with a competition and not try and win? Plus my food will defiantly win." She whispered the last sentence.

Her eyes looked up and down Talin before she winked. "What about you? Just here to eat peoples' food? She said jokingly.

robot kitten
Hey it works hahahaha

MissBelikov

Bashful Smoker

3,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
◈ Archives

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash