Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[R-ORP] Puff-and-Go-Seek! [Phase 3: Closing Ceremony] [Many] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shanyume

Anxious Friend

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:57 pm
Having leaned over to pick up the small packets that had landed near her feet, Amelia stood when Evren lowered herself to eye level. From the girl, her purple eyes wandered to the fluffy cat then to the two guys who had approached them earlier.

“I don’t know where home is.” She admitted to Cor Caroli and Glitnir. “Jasper knows!” Amelia quickly added with optimism as if they knew who her brother was.

“I think he’s still at the park…” Her head tilted to the side in wonder as her little brows furrowed. “I don’t know if he’s done running on the umm.” Once more the young child turned to Evren who had told her the word just a little bit ago. “The umm… uhhh TRACK! The track.”

She turned her attention back to the young man in the red outfit. “If I help clean up, can you take me to him pease?”With little hands, she reached out to hand him the three she had already picked up.

Sami-Fire

Stump_Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:01 pm
Etamin smiled. "So they'll be back one day." He waved goodbye to his new friends, Megrez and Sadachbia, deposited his gifts from the puffs, the four-sided dice, the puff-stone and the seed-packet into some hidden packet and turned to walk away. He stopped and turned his face to Sadachbia, "Hey Sadachbia? Sometime next week, would you meet me to talk about homeworld travel, as well as past lives?"

Sami-Fire
I'll take a Luna-P please. Thank you. smile Also that was kind of a request for roleplay wink

Sailor Hawk

Omnipresent Star

10,175 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150

Sami-Fire

Devoted Senshi

9,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Over Easy 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 11:16 am
"Bunny? I didn't see any ears on those things," Cor Caroli said, mentally scratching his head at Evren's conclusion. "Are you sure you don't want us to help you get home?"

"A park with a track..." Glitnir mumbled, trying to place the park on his mental map of the city. "I think I know which one that is. I can take you there after we clean up here." He took the three seed packets that Amelia handed him. "Let's pick up as much as we can."

Stump_Fairy
You can save your item for when you do have a powered character, and even transfer it between characters! I recommend Henshin Pens because filling battle reqs is mandatory and you can swap them down for regs if you fill all your battles normally.

Shanyume

Sadachbia brightened visibly when the other Egyptian-style senshi spoke to her. "I'd love to! I haven't been to my homeworld yet, but maybe by the time we meet again, I will have." She needed to find a day when both she and Megrez were available and had a full day set aside; she could just explore on her own, but she figured it'd be more fun with an experienced senshi by her side.

Sailor Hawk
Got it! I'll poke you about the RP later- have some tag cleanup and a solo to do.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 11:31 am
Evren smiled brightly. "You don't have to worry about me... My cat is very reliable when is comes to directions!" She said holding up the disgruntled looking cat. "I get lost all the time! But he always finds me and brings me back home." Of course Evren isn't helping her case here that she should be let to walk home by herself.

Evren smiled at Amelia before standing back up. "Isn't it great, they know the park you're looking for is... I hope you meet up with your brother as soon as possible!"

Sami-Fire
Alright then I'll take a henshin pen please!

Shanyume

Stump_Fairy

Magical Girl

24,765 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • OTP 200

Sailor Hawk

Omnipresent Star

10,175 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:46 pm
Sailor Etamin grinned and walked home.

EXIT  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:21 pm
There had been more packets of the - well whatever the thing was - tossed in their direction. However eventually it finally came to an end and the puffskis fell silent.

The silence in itself was kind of odd and Oort found himself glancing towards them, but they all seemed to be looking at Megrez and the lone puffski by her.

And then with a final 'buu buu' that sounded almost like a goodbye, they were gone - all gone - to the last fluff thing.

It had taken a few moments for him to stop staring at the hill, however eventually Oort had joined in helping to pick up seed packets and listened as Megrez said it was something called puura.

Most of the seed packets he handed over, but the last? The last he kept and put by his popper.

Oort wasn't too sure what he was going to do with it and he knew that he'd have to keep it hidden with his henshin pen and phone, but it hadn't stopped him from keeping it anyway.

Scooping up his phone which he had set down in order to help gather packets and then the popper and seed packet, Oort slipped away and started to make the walk back home.

It was getting kind of late so it looked like he was going to have to leave trying out the space phone for another night.

It was sooo going to happen though. Because space.

[Oort close]  

litian

Spacey Kitten

20,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100

Shanyume

Anxious Friend

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:24 am
“Uh huh.” Amelia replied to the flame color haired girl.

Without straying too far from the trio, she gathered up small handfuls of four to five packets that were lying nearby. A few times one had slipped through her fingers as she scurried over to hand them to the boy with black hair and silver eyes but she always made that second trip to go pick it back up.

While looking through the bushes the young girl began to hum the ‘Clean Up’ tune till the two young men told her they were done cleaning and it was time to go find Jasper.

Sami-Fire
Let me know if either of you are interested

Stump_Fairy
in a follow up RP please <3 I can poke Sirene for some Jasper RP :>

Amelia Exit  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:46 am
Evren helped Regi back onto her shoulders and helped pick up some of the packets.

Evren Exit

Shanyume
Don't trust Evren to walk home on her own she runs into bad guys lol

Sami-Fire
But yes I think a follow up could be fun! Evren and Jasper met at the masquerade ball so we can have a you look familiar from Evren. lol

Stump_Fairy

Magical Girl

24,765 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • OTP 200

chi honda

Adorable Dreamer

18,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:03 pm
Mira was sad to see her little friends go. Though they had given her so many gifts she swore she would never forget them. Not only that but she was determined once she got home she would plant the seeds.

That was when she remembered - she had sweets at home on the counter that she hadn't finished... "oh noes... well thank you so much for the game and it was a pleasure meeting you all! Lets meet up again sometime." She said with a smile before she ran off.

Part of her hoped she would see the puffskis, and some of the people she had meet here. Again sometime in the near future. Even if it was just to say hello.

-Mira Exits-

Sami-Fire
Henshin pen, please.

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out