Submit

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:15 pm
Maid cafes are all the rage in Japan and people love them. But what if a savvy business woman decided to open one up in the heart of Los Angeles, California, one of the biggest cities in America? Well then her son- a boy by the name of Alexis- is shoved into a dress and forced to work for the cafe. Thankfully everyone that comes in thinks he is a girl and not a boy, not so thankfully he seems to have grabbed the attention of _____, the son of a rich business man and a well known playboy. Alexis has just decided to ignore him but _____ seems to have something else in mind. What if _____ somehow tricked Alexis into going out with him? And what is he finds out Alexis's little secret? Only time will tell...

I am playing Alexis and you will play _____. I don't often get the chance to play the more subdued, submissive characters in roleplays so please don't try to take this away from me. I also ask that you also be able to at least give me a good sized paragraph. I'm not asking for a novel, but the more you write the more inspired I will be to write. Also if you see this in another guild I tend to do that, sometimes I like doing the same role play while having different partners because I like seeing the different characters that can make a difference in story. I currently have this in two guilds, this one and All Of My Love.

[align=center][img]AnimeOnlyPlease[/img][/align]
[align=left][color=black][size=17][b]•Name•[/b][/size][/color][/align]
[align=center][color=AnyColorHere][size=11][i]~~[/i][/size][/color][/align]

[align=right][color=black][size=17][b]•Nickname•[/b][/size][/color][/align]

[align=left][color=black][size=17][b]•Age•[/b][/size][/color][/align]
[align=center][color=AnyColorHere][size=11][i]~{17-23}~[/i][/size][/color][/align]

[align=right][color=black][size=17][b]•Height•[/b][/size][/color][/align]

[align=left][color=black][size=17][b]•Personality•[/b][/size][/color][/align]
[align=center][color=AnyColorHere][size=11][i]~{Paragraph form please. It helps me get a better understanding of your character.}~[/i][/size][/color][/align]

[align=right][color=black][size=17][b]•Extra•[/b][/size][/color][/align]

[align=left][color=black][size=17][b]•Username•[/b][/size][/color][/align]

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:17 pm
User Image

•Name•

~Alexis Domenique~

•Nickname•

~Alex~

•Age•

~20~

•Height•

~5'6"~

•Personality•

~Alexis is a rather shy, and quiet boy. A lot of his tastes are quite feminine thanks to the fact that he grew up in a mainly female household since his father was never home. He has been described by his sisters as 'adorable' and 'perfect wife material' but he never really thought much into their teasing,me specially since he would probably find that they were right if he did.~

•Extra•

~-Alexis has always been mistaken for a girl, this isn't something new that started when his mother opened Café DeLuna.
-He has a pet cat named Florence that he adores dearly.
-Yes he is sure that he is actually a male.
-His mother{Marie 48} is the owner of the cafe while he, his four sisters{Rosina and Chantel are twins at 22, Janette 18, and Nina 16}, and his cousin{Lilith 18} all work as the Maid/Waitresses.
-He has never before been in a relationship.
-His father{Yannik 52} is a pilot and is rarely ever home, and when he is home he just plays the role of loving husband.
-He has a severe fear of storms.
-His family is entirely French.
-He was born just outside of Paris and speaks fluent French, his family decided to move to California whe he was three for his dad's work.~

•Username•

~RaisaNadia~

[size=17][color=#335544][align=left]Alexis[/align][/color] [align=center][color=black]❛[/color][color=#bbccbb]Alex[/color][color=black]❜[/color][/align] [color=#335544][align=right]Dominique[/align][/color][/size]

[align=center][img]http://i1197.photobucket.com/albums/aa432/RinTheDaughterOfEvil/45CD2925-CF09-44D7-A0E6-0D81E1E44B77.jpg[/img][/align]

[size=9][align=right][color=#99ccaa]☽[/color][color=#88dd99]"Je ne comprends pourquoi vous voulez me[/color][/align] [align=left][color=#99ccaa]Ou pourquoi vous insistez sur moi faisant vôtre[/color][/align] [align=right][color=#88dd99]Et peut-être que je ne pourrai jamais comprendre[/color][/align] [align=left][color=#99ccaa]Mais à la fin tout ce qui compte..[/color][/align] [align=right][color=#88dd99]est que nous aimons les uns les autres sans condition"[/color][color=#99ccaa]☾[/color][/align][/size]
[align=center][size=23][color=#335555]≺✧≻[/color][/size][/align]

[color=black][b]✦[/b][/color] [color=#66bb99]"Now I'm talking."[/color] Now I'm not.
[color=white]Talking - #66bb99 / Thinking - #779999[/color]
[color=black][b]✦[/b][/color] [color=#779999][i]Now I'm thinking.[/i][/color] Now I'm not.

[align=center][size=23][color=#335555]≺✧≻[/color][/size][/align]
[size=9][align=left][color=#88dd99]☽[/color][color=#99ccaa]"I don't get why you want me[/color][/align] [align=right][color=#88dd99]Or why you insist on making me yours[/color][/align] [align=left][color=#99ccaa]And perhaps I may never understand[/color][/align] [align=right][color=#88dd99]but in the end all that matters...[/color][/align] [align=left][color=#99ccaa]is that we love each other unconditionally"[/color][color=#88dd99]☾[/color][/align][/size]

[color=black][size=10][align=center][{(Translations: )}][/align][/size][/color]

[quote=""][/quote]

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Head_Creepy_King

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:58 am
RaisaNadia
Maid cafes are all the rage in Japan and people love them. But what if a savvy business woman decided to open one up in the heart of Los Angeles, California, one of the biggest cities in America? Well then her son- a boy by the name of Alexis- is shoved into a dress and forced to work for the cafe. Thankfully everyone that comes in thinks he is a girl and not a boy, not so thankfully he seems to have grabbed the attention of _____, the son of a rich business man and a well known playboy. Alexis has just decided to ignore him but _____ seems to have something else in mind. What if _____ somehow tricked Alexis into going out with him? And what is he finds out Alexis's little secret? Only time will tell...

I am playing Alexis and you will play _____. I don't often get the chance to play the more subdued, submissive characters in roleplays so please don't try to take this away from me. I also ask that you also be able to at least give me a good sized paragraph. I'm not asking for a novel, but the more you write the more inspired I will be to write. Also if you see this in another guild I tend to do that, sometimes I like doing the same role play while having different partners because I like seeing the different characters that can make a difference in story. I currently have this in two guilds, this one and All Of My Love.

[align=center][img]AnimeOnlyPlease[/img][/align]
[align=left][color=black][size=17][b]•Name•[/b][/size][/color][/align]

[align=right][color=black][size=17][b]•Nickname•[/b][/size][/color][/align]

[align=left][color=black][size=17][b]•Age•[/b][/size][/color][/align]
[align=center][color=AnyColorHere][size=11][i]~{17-23}~[/i][/size][/color][/align]

[align=right][color=black][size=17][b]•Height•[/b][/size][/color][/align]

[align=left][color=black][size=17][b]•Personality•[/b][/size][/color][/align]
[align=center][color=AnyColorHere][size=11][i]~{Paragraph form please. It helps me get a better understanding of your character.}~[/i][/size][/color][/align]

[align=right][color=black][size=17][b]•Extra•[/b][/size][/color][/align]

[align=left][color=black][size=17][b]•Username•[/b][/size][/color][/align]

Hey there. I'm interested in joining this rp if you're still interested

I'm fine playing the dominant role. Playing a richie rich boy sounds fun

My only real question is are they still in high school? Just so I get a sense of the setting.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:08 pm
Head_Creepy_King

Well Alexis isn't. I imagine him taking online collage classes. But if you want your character to be younger and still in high school then it might make for an interesting plot point in the story! But that's only if that's what you want  

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Head_Creepy_King

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:13 pm
RaisaNadia
Head_Creepy_King

Well Alexis isn't. I imagine him taking online collage classes. But if you want your character to be younger and still in high school then it might make for an interesting plot point in the story! But that's only if that's what you want

Alright, I wasn't sure of that.

It sounds fun to have my character be a year younger.

So where are you comfortable in replying? PM? Email?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:15 pm
Head_Creepy_King
RaisaNadia
Head_Creepy_King

I prefer threads because I lose track of RPs or just forget to reply when they are in PMs.  

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Head_Creepy_King

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:21 pm
RaisaNadia
Head_Creepy_King
RaisaNadia
Head_Creepy_King

I prefer threads because I lose track of RPs or just forget to reply when they are in PMs.

Alright, that's fine by me.
I'll send my character now if that's alright  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:25 pm
Head_Creepy_King
RaisaNadia
Head_Creepy_King
RaisaNadia
Head_Creepy_King

Alright, that's fine by me.
I'll send my character now if that's alright

Alrighty~ Just post him here and then I'll make the opening post~  

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Head_Creepy_King

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:57 pm
RaisaNadia

Alrighty~ Just post him here and then I'll make the opening post~

Appearance
Hair: Dirty blonde
Eyes: Light grey
Name: Marshal Wolfe
Nickname: Wolfe
Height: 5'11"
Personality: Great sense of humor, easygoing, slightly short tempered
Extra: Being the son of a successful business man, of course he has his own stress that goes with that. Marshal is popular at school and gets into some fights here and there. Usually just because a girl will make a move on him and their ex gets jealous. Thus, starting fights. He doesn't mean to cause trouble but some way or another he ends up hurting people who get close to him.

Sorry I couldn't make it look quite as fancy as your post haha it wouldn't let me post the picture directly  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:20 pm
Alexis
Alex
Dominique

User Image

"Je ne comprends pourquoi vous voulez me
Ou pourquoi vous insistez sur moi faisant vôtre
Et peut-être que je ne pourrai jamais comprendre
Mais à la fin tout ce qui compte..
est que nous aimons les uns les autres sans condition"

≺✧≻

Alexis was dying, and his death was a slow and excritiating one. What is he dying of you may ask? He was dying of boredom. "You aren't supposed to be laying across the counter. Mom says so." His youngest sister scolded him as he looked back at her. She was tall, but then again he was the shortest in the family, and her beautiful dark-brown almost read hair fell around her shoulders perfectly. She was definitely going to be a heartbreaker some day. "Well mom isn't here to yell at me so just leave me alone and go clean something. I'd say go tend to the customers but as you can see there are none." He grumbled under his breath as he went back to spreading the upper half of his body across the counter, enjoying the feeling of the cool glass through his stupid Maid costume.
Talking - #66bb99 / Thinking - #779999
The normally packed cafe was unusually empty today and he blamed it on the fair that was going on for the weekend. Everyone was busy having fun while he sat in an empty chair with his younger sister Nina and his cousin Lilith, who was organizing supplies in the backroom like the OCD freak that she was. The thrip in the cafe would get their turn at the fair tomorrow while the rest of his family ran the cafe so that they could be there to keep the cafe open in the unlikely event that someone would want to come in. Today could be worse. Marshal could have come to bother me for the umpteenth time since this shop opened. When is that brat going to get a hint. He thought tiredly as he brought his hands up under his head to use as a pillow as he watched his sister stomp off into the back room, his eyes closing on their own when he was alone.

≺✧≻

"I don't get why you want me
Or why you insist on making me yours
And perhaps I may never understand
but in the end all that matters...
is that we love each other unconditionally"

[{(Translations: )}]

Head_Creepy_King
Here try this link. I uploaded your picture to my photobucket~
Also I'm sorry if my post is a bit short... I'm terrible at starting role plays sweatdrop

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Head_Creepy_King

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:21 pm
RaisaNadia
Alexis
Alex
Dominique

User Image

≺✧≻

Alexis was dying, and his death was a slow and excritiating one. What is he dying of you may ask? He was dying of boredom. "You aren't supposed to be laying across the counter. Mom says so." His youngest sister scolded him as he looked back at her. She was tall, but then again he was the shortest in the family, and her beautiful dark-brown almost read hair fell around her shoulders perfectly. She was definitely going to be a heartbreaker some day. "Well mom isn't here to yell at me so just leave me alone and go clean something. I'd say go tend to the customers but as you can see there are none." He grumbled under his breath as he went back to spreading the upper half of his body across the counter, enjoying the feeling of the cool glass through his stupid Maid costume.
The normally packed cafe was unusually empty today and he blamed it on the fair that was going on for the weekend. Everyone was busy having fun while he sat in an empty chair with his younger sister Nina and his cousin Lilith, who was organizing supplies in the backroom like the OCD freak that she was. The thrip in the cafe would get their turn at the fair tomorrow while the rest of his family ran the cafe so that they could be there to keep the cafe open in the unlikely event that someone would want to come in. Today could be worse. Marshal could have come to bother me for the umpteenth time since this shop opened. When is that brat going to get a hint. He thought tiredly as he brought his hands up under his head to use as a pillow as he watched his sister stomp off into the back room, his eyes closing on their own when he was alone.

≺✧≻

Head_Creepy_King
Here try this link. I uploaded your picture to my photobucket~
Also I'm sorry if my post is a bit short... I'm terrible at starting role plays sweatdrop

User Image

Marshal had just gotten out of school for the day and was heading down the sidewalk. Today Marshal had stayed a while after school, dealing with some girl who confessed their feelings to him. Of course, as usual, he ended up making the girl cry and almost got himself into yet another fight. He yawned a bit loudly and eyed the streets, crossing over to the right sidewalk. The blonde didn't want to get picked up today and he guessed that if he were to call and tell his parents that, they definitely wouldn't rest. He heaved his school bag over his shoulder and padded along, the streets pretty noisy at this time of day.

He dug out a pair of sunglasses and pulled the hood of his jacket over his head of blonde locks. If their driver drove by and saw him walking away from the school, he would definitely be in for it. Marshal shot a few glances over his shoulder and made his way towards town. Weren't they having some sort of fair today? Grey globes brightened a bit at an idea that came to Marshal. That maid at the cafe he frequented-What was her name... Alexis! He hummed in thought, eyes forward as said cafe came into his view just across the way. Marshal started towards it with a hint of a smile gracing his lips.

(Hey thanks! It worked biggrin )  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:54 pm
Alexis
Alex
Dominique

User Image

≺✧≻

Alexis had been enjoying his nice little nap, the sound of the jingling bell on the front door going unnoticed as he slept. "Alexis get up! You're not supposed to be sleeping and your favorite customer is here!" A girl with long black hair and striking grey-green eyes screamed into his ear. "I'm up!" He bolted up off of the counter, nearly knocking into his cousin Lilith. After glaring at his cousin for a second he immediately turned his head to look at the boy that had just walked in. "Nina and I will be organizing in the back, so you can handle this one. Take good care of the customer Alex~" The she witch sang out in her sing song tone before running off to the back room, leaving a very distressed Alexis behind.
That no good, dirty, rotten, she witch! I'll get her back for this. He thought as he forced a smile onto his face before turning back to the boy who had come in. "Good afternoon young master! Welcome back to Café DeLuna! If there is anything I may do for you please do not hesitate in asking. It would be my pleasure to assist you young master." He managed to force out the 'pleasant' words without frowning, a fact that he was very proud of. He wanted nothing more than to flee in that moment and rid himself of the high school playboy but that would have been rude. Lilith didn't take kindly to anyone being rude to a customer.

≺✧≻

Head_Creepy_King
No problem~ But can I make a picky request? It threw me off when I see my post staring back at me when I clicked on your notification. So is it possible to erase my previous post out of your quotes? If that's harder for you than I understand if you don't...

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Head_Creepy_King

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:43 pm
RaisaNadia
Sure, I can try sorry bout that.

User Image

Stepping into the little café, the blonde glanced behind him and let the door close to with the slight jingle. He turned and glanced around a bit before taking his shades off, tucking them away in his bag. The blonde pulled back his hood and set his eyes on the maid he had come looking for. He held back the urge to return the smile he received. Those words, of course rehearsed, still really seemed to please him every time he heard them from Alexis.

He took a few steps forward and spoke up to her, a hand going through his fringe at the feeling of cool AC brushing against his taut skin, “Ah, I’m hoping I can get you out of working as hard as you do.” Marshal allowed a smile to graze his features and stuck a hand in one of his jean pockets, “There’s a fair in town... Think you could spare some time and go on a date with me?” The blonde paused before laughing softly, “I’d really like it if you would.”  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:17 pm
Alexis
Alex
Dominique

User Image

≺✧≻

A sigh immediately escaped his lips at the forward approach on Marshal's part. "Look Marshal, I'll give you credit for being as forward as you are but no mater how many times you ask me the answer will always be-" He started to shoot the boy's request down when a hand was slapped over his mouth, his captor coming up from behind him. "Votre réponse soit oui mieux." Lilith said simply as she pulled her hand away, ignoring the sharp glare that he cousin sent her way. "Mais je ne veux pas y aller, et je dois travailler aujourd'hui!" The boy hissed at his cousin only for her to smile sweetly at him. "Nous couvrirons pour vous. Maintenant vous voulez. à cette date et apaiser le client, et je ne vais pas dire tante ce qui était vraiment arrivé à la peinture." And with that she went off to go wipe down one of the tables, staying close to make sure that he did as he was told.
"You know what Marshal? My dearest cousin has convinced me to have a change of heart. I would love to go to the fair with you. Just give me a minute to change." He managed to force out without growling at his cousin about how she was a dirty she witch before disappearing into the backroom where his youngest sister had been eavesdropping. That of course had lead to Nina forcing him into the white skirt that she had worn down stairs along with a ruffled black blouse that she had stored in her work cubby. "You look so cute! Like a little French school girl!" Nina cooed, obviously without the knowledge of what a French school outfit looked like, before shoving him back out in to the cafe. He stumbled a bit before catching himself and turning to the boy after one final glare at Lilith. "Alright! I'm ready!" The fake cheer in his voice killed him.

≺✧≻

[{(Translations: Lilith: Your answer better be yes.
Alexis: But I do not want to go, besides I have work today!
Lilith: We'll cover for you. Now you go on this date and appease the customer, and I will not tell auntie about what had really happened to the painting.)}]

Head_Creepy_King
No I'm sorry for being so picky! I just have a few annoying quirks ^>M<^*

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Head_Creepy_King

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:05 pm
RaisaNadia
Don't worry about it lol Everyone has their quirks

User Image

Marshal's smile began to fade at the sound of rejection coming to surface. A slight frown replaced it. He tore his grey gaze to his feet, listening with a small nod. However, as it seemed that there was no hope yet again, another maid had started speaking to Alexis. Marshal glanced up between the two women and listened to what was practically gibberish to him with hopeful eyes. He watched as it seemed they were done talking or debating or whatever the case was and eyed Alexis curiously.

As Alexis spoke up once more to him, Marshal listened thoughtfully. His eyes widened a bit at her agreement to go to the fair with him, "Really..?" Marshal blinked a bit and nodded with a smile as Alexis mentioned changing out of the maid outfit, "Oh of course." He turned his pale grey eyes to the maid's apparent cousin and gave a small nod of his head happily, "Merci." The blonde had to take two years of French during his first two years of High School. However, Marshal couldn't tell what they said other than a few common words here and there. He only barely passed the class after all. When Alexis came back out, Marshal couldn't help a smile. "Let's go then." He turned after a moment and held the door of the cafe open, waiting for Alexis.  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff