Snowball's tail twitched as he slinked around a corner of a popular shop. It was dusk and he had been out most of the day doing his usual look for things, try to hunt down senshi to awaken or upgrade, look for Polaris knights, look for more things, and in between the times he spent looking for different subject matter he took time to nap and find food.

Though he knew about this time of evening places were getting ready to close up that closed shortly after dark and others were just starting up for the night. While there were a few spots he enjoyed getting food from before it went to the dumpster he also knew there was a spot for gabbing things for his collection. He'd managed to make a pair of fashionable purple saddle bags out of old purses so he could carry his haul in, including a way to carry food for himself and Merlin if he so lucked up on it - by this point those that knew him didn't find it odd either as they knew he often followed Azzo around and carried things around in his mouth enough that Azzo finally allowed him to carry his own 'bags' so to speak.

Of course Azzo made it clear to snowball he better be able to carry those things himself. He wasn't going to be his luggage assistant too. . . well unless Azzo agreed that Polaris would love it, then he did agree to that, sort of.

So Snowball was headed towards one of the dumpsters near the hobby shop when a door opened and a man came outside with a bag, pausing.

"Oi, if it isn't one o' my favorite customer's pets. What chu doin' out this 'ere time 'o day Cat?" Snowball replied with a mewl sitting down and looking up at the man.

"Eh? Lookin' for stuf' 'gain? I ain't got nuffin' ta feed ya. Dem hoodlum's cleaned me out taday. So I ain't got nuffin' ya gunna want. If'n yer 'ere tamarra I mights can have ya sumffin'" The man tossed a bag into the trash before stooping down to give the cat a scratch under the chin. Snowball purred closing his eyes letting the man rub him.

"A'right see ya tamarra Cat." The man said gruffly as he stood back up and walked back into the shop to finish closing up.

When he was gone snowball heaved a sigh. "I swear, humans. I'm not always here for food." He wasn't going to touch the dumpster because it had a rank smell so obviously there was something horribly gross in it and that wasn't the way Snowball wanted to smell coming back from treasure hunting so he continued on to the Hobby shop's dumpster and gracefully hopped on to the ledge before he tripped and fell into the trash head first.

"Ouch!" He'd landed on something totally not soft at all. Though he didn't quite expect anything of too soft a quality to be in the dumpster. The cat began to root around when he heard the back door to the hobby shop open up. His head popped out where he could see while a small purple kite hung from his mouth.

"Ohmygosh you scared me!" The lady laughed not expecting to the see the cat. "Are you looking for things again? I swear if I didn't know any better you liked that color." She said taking the kite from his mouth to look at it.

"Well, that's okay I've got you something better." She put the kite on the ledge of the dumpster and pulled out some clear purple rocks. "A kid broke the pack and they spilled over the floor, we've already written it off and this is what we found after sending the pack back so here." Snowball had perched on the ledge sitting and balancing there. She paused, "Oh~ how cute. You're bags are sooo awesome! Did that guy you're always with make those!? He's such a talented guy! I knew he worked on puppets but didn't realize he was this handy!"

Snowball's head tilted as she put the purple rocks into his bag and then the kite he'd found too. "Hm... actually there's a really good piece in here that needs fixing. I think you'd like." She jumped up on to the piece that let the forks of the trash truck pick up the dumpster and stood. "I thought of you when I saw it but one of the girls threw it out before I could stop her."

With in a few minutes she was pulling out a miniature wizard who seemed broken in a few places and she was still finding pieces. "Here, I think that's all of it. We couldn't even send this one back for our money." She placed it into the other saddle bag. After she was done she smiled and tossed the other trash bag into the can avoiding the cat. "Feel free to look more, I'm sure there's things I might've forgotten about."

Snowball mrowled at the woman as she spoke and dug into the trash too before beaming happily at her. This was a pretty good night for treasure! He could use the rocks and putting that Wizard back together shouldn't be too difficult, even if he needed Niflhel's help. The cat decided to dig a little more before leaving. Much to his luck and a new addition to his collection he also found a couple of other miniatures including a purple horse with blue hair, a dragon and some random pieces of purple strings.

When he was happy with his haul snowball stretched and decided that maybe he'd had enough fun for the night as the moon was starting to rise. He should probably head back home to see if Niflhel was still there and if not bother Merlin to be his half assistant. The cat still didn't have the dog trained as well as he'd liked.