TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:06 am
AIM: fledglingofsiete

I've had a lot of trouble keeping up with guild RP, mostly because I get lost and confused, and can forget what turn it is, SO this is my attempt to completely re-vamp a plot thread. This will go through the Lions of mine that REALLY need RP and plots to help build either character or further plots.

Pridal Patricipants

User Image
Nasira/Jiǎké
Having only recently joined the North House of the Tianxia, along with his beloved mate, Neige, He's starting to come into his own as a Guard. Nasira is proud, stoic and strong, though very sweet with the little ones. Once a Demon of the Aikanaro'hini, he now idly mutters to himself only when he needs to.
Looking for: Friends, Pride RP

User Image
Jukwa'lililokuwa
She joined the Coileani'Draiochta as a healer when, after long days of travel and broken paws, she at last found at least some sense of famliarity in her son and his father. Mateless, Jukwa is a vey tired, searching lioness who'd like nothing more than to find a mate to settle in the C'D with her.
Looking for: Mate, Pride RP, Friends
(RP Count: 3/5)

User Image
Jendayi Maat
Jen is slated to become the Queen of the Canjawa'Yashi, a concept Egyptian Pride. She's sweet, and is playing off the fact that she's deaf, relying on the fact that she can read lips to make her mate think that she can indeed hear. I REALLY need to rack up the RPs with this lady.
Looking For: General RP, Potential Pride Joiners?'

User Image
Anayejua. Crazy, angry Seeress, who slaughtered her first cubs and wears them upon her back. She is currently searching for a male to give her cubs that she might shove off on the sitters of the Pride, so that she can bring new blood in. ANYONE wanting to mate wiht her would have to be just as twisted as this lady.
Looking For: Mate, Fling, Pride RP
(RP Count: 3/5)

User Image
Ithil'ethiel
Can you believe that I've never found her a mate, or done more than ONE RP with her? Ithil is devoted and persistent, a hard-working Huntress who wants nothing more than to find a mate who's just as persistant as she is. You'll have to woo her, but this lovely lady is worth the work!
Looking For: Mate, Pride RP, General RP
(Rp Count: 1/5)

User Image
Ta'deheb
He's a very lovely, devoted young Leopard, a Medic now after he and his brother got....'lost' from the pride of their brith when they were adolescents. His twin was his mate, his life, and now....well, now he's gone and De's alone. He needs friends and a potential male mate to help ease the pain.
Looking For: Mate, Pride RP, General RP
(RP count: 1/5)

User Image
Lok'ikan'ya
Lok'i is a mischievous Seeress in in the Vaeringjar. She's always got intrigue on her mind, loving the stories that get passed about the Pride. Never having found a mate that's content to put up with her teasing nature, she's content to play the game of 'what can I cause next' instead.
Looking for: Mate, Pride RP, General RP
(RP Count: 0/5)

User Image
Andara'Devi
A beautiful, resigned forsworn, once proud Druid, she was betrayed and tossed into the Ravine. However, she is now consistent in 'acceptable' behavior. Seeking answers, I really want to focus on Plot with her....possible mate later down the line.
Looking for: A mate to DEVELOP into that relationship, Plot RP, Pride RP

User Image
Enfys
As time and life passed, Enfys got brought into the I/T Pride, the Damu-vizuka, and now believes that she is a living ghost. Living in the forest on the edges of the Volcano that houses the Aegnor'hini, she is a teasing, proud presence, who likes to play games with others.
Looking for: Mate, Fling, Pride RP, General RP
(RP Count: 1/5)

User Image
Narakera
The youngest of her litter, Narakera took to wandering from the first time young paws hit the ground. She loves to run and explore the lands outside of the Aegnor'hini, wanting to find people who have the Demon within them to bring them home. She's bright, smiling, and happy, often a sunshine ray on cloudy days. Her entire state of being lends her to be a bit more than naive.
Looking for: Mate, Fling (A male to take advantage of her >>), General RP, Pride RP
(RP Count: 1/5)

User Image
Vanya
Little Adolescent Vanya, off on her Name Quest. She's currently exploring, taking in the sights of the world, and trying to find where she belongs. I'm interested mostly in Plot-furthering RP, or friends at this point.
Looking for: Plot-furthering RP (Destined for Aegnor'hini), General RP.

User Image
Gaefuleysi
Luckless Gaefuleysi, a stoic young Lion who's destined to join Lucivar's band of Reavers after getting caught up in a political struggle. He's currently done nothign more than spar with another Stormborn female, and I'd love to get to know my boy a bit better.
Looking For: Pride RP, General RP, Family RP

User Image
Teodan
Ah, Teodan, currently of the Pridelands, though his heart is beginning to venture outwards. This cocky, arrogant little SOB has a natural tendency towards getting into fight with creatures much bigger than him. His determination knows no bounds, and it's quite clear that he has his own sense of morals that go along with his mind.
Looking for: Plot RP, General RP, Pride RP, Enemies, Friends, Fights

User Image
Kaet Ni'Preah
Indebted to the Burukteshti for saving her life, Kaet is a bitter lioness who's only doing what she must to gain her freedom. She hates what she has been reduced to, and greatly misses her existance from when she was young. Ah, the loss of the past....
Looking for: Pride RP, Mate, Fling, Enemy, Friend, Fight

User Image
Duine'rá
Wise beyond her years, and light on her paws, blind Duine'rá is a force to be reckoned with. She seems eternally amused by youthful lions, and doesn't mind playing around, but there's something distinctly foreign and alien about this female, and evey move she makes...Which is just the way that she likes it.
Looking For: Plot, Mate, Fling, Friends, Enemies, General RP

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:46 pm
-_Wish of Tevarae_-

For Duine'rá

If she is not already part of a pride and if she's down for polygamy I can offer Imarogbe. Ima is generally a fun guy with a passion for life. With an impish sense of humor, he saunters through life getting into whatever interesting adventure, purpose, or mischief he comes across. With a deep love for anyone that he considers a part of his family, he doesn't make friends easily, but values the ones he does make and will defend his family with his life. His ultimate dream is to have a large family to care for.

He lives in the Likno tis Zois and I'm looking for ladies to join his harem and be part of his family.

User Image  

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:26 pm
Is Narakera still open for a male to fling with - taking advantage of her?  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games