Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
Since we are all old in our 20s in such right?!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have wrinkles yet?
  Hellz no. I"m young.
  Not really. It's weird.
  Maybe, i dunno
  I think i do but it's part of life.
  Of course, but who cares. No ones perfect.
View Results

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:00 pm
I should be getting wriknles soon. Carly Rae Jepsen has bad crows feet on her eyes at 28ish so I should have that to.

But since I drink soo much alcohol, instead I'll proabably have a huge belly instead. It's weird. I weight like 196 and I'm like 5 pounds away from being obese, yet the only part of my body that is still kinda skinny is my face. Soo sad. My belly feels inflated soo much it's hard to see my feet and how they w riknle.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:07 pm
Yes, i have a slight elbow wrinkle on both arms when I extend my arm all the way. I also have 2ish crows feet when I smile on both eyes. And when I raise my forehead, well let's just say wrinkles form. Other than that and a few white hairs, I'm not old. If you guys don' have these yet then I dunno. I look pretty young. Wrinkles are not gonna slow me down. they are just weird thats all. But still, my hands....in high school they didn't look this dry and wrinkled but now they do but I still feel things. It's my sense of smell I am afraid about. I feel like it doesn't even exist.  

Anaya the Bee

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:09 am
I sneeze soo weirdly now. Sometimes when I sneeze I'll say something after it like "OH GOD!!!!!!" So it's weird. Weird reflex. It's just soo intense I just have to say like OHHHHHH GOD!!!!! or something after it happens. It doesn't hurt, just feels really really weird. Man, it's soo weird. Being an adult is weird. One thing though, I'm never having kids. I'm sorry but I want my freedom. I've heard from some ppl at my work who work for a living, then come home to their terrible kids, then goes to bed, then repeats the next day, wake up to go to work, come home to deal with kids, go to bed. ******** THAT!!!!!! I want my freedom. AOi empire is all about freedom and success.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 4:43 pm
I have always looked younger then I am. So no wrinkles here  

Winters Moon Shadow

Silverquill92

Dapper Combatant

7,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Lovingly Advice 25
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:04 am
Crows feet are already a thing at 24...  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:31 pm
Magic Little Elf
I have always looked younger then I am. So no wrinkles here
How old are you? You have to have some. If you don't then betcha your jealous of my 2 crows feet when I smile and my forehead lines. I don't know why people are afraid of getting wrinkles, I want to look old. *smile*  

Anaya the Bee

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 1:11 am
Silverquill92
Crows feet are already a thing at 24...
What does that mean? Does that mean that most ppl should have crows feet when smile at 24?

Hmm...I do have 2 crows feet form when I smile a bit, and i'm almost 27. So I dunno.

How can ppl not have wrinkles yet? I have forehead lines, crows feet forming, but other than that, my body is soo fat I don't have much. My elbows form a line/wrinlke when I extend them all the way so that to. I didn't have the elbow one or my crows feet when I was like 19 or so. Now I do. The joys of aging. I also have random white/gray hairs. Does it hurt? Of course not. Why would it? I'm jsut feeling soo weird on how I am starting to get wrinkles now but didin't have them 5-7 years ago.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:01 pm
Wrinles don't seem as bad, but on some of them I can feel them forming if I do certain things.

My elbows, everytime I walk normally to go somewhere, I can feel my elbows form wrinkles. Not to mention my forehead lines. Being an adult doesn't feel that much different but I can feel my crows feet forming when I smile. lol  

Anaya the Bee

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:57 am
Teens are soo stupid these days.

Like they say like "oh god, I'm afraid to get wrinkles, oh no I fear getting old. I don't want to get wrinkles in such. If my foreehad lines stay put I'mm kill myself."

Wow, they are stupid. Aging is a part of life. I have random strands of white/gray hair, and do youngins want that? Well no.

But who cares. They think getting wrinkles is the end of the world, but it's not. Do I have wrinkles? Duh cuz I am almost 27. "what does it feel like?" Practically nothing. They don't matter so yeah. Makes me feel kinda old though. I see young kids and I am all like jealous, cuz no matter what, I can't ever go back to their size. I would go to a playground to have fun myself in such cuz I like it, but the kids would see me weirdly. It's not my fault, I love playing around and don't wanna grow up. The kids may see me as weird but it's not my fault i'm an adult. crying People age. I'm a kid at heart but outside I'm a 27 year old weird looking man. Nothing I can do about it. cry I miss being a youngin. I wanna be a kid again but *sniff* I can't. I can only be a kid through mental ways. Ppl may look at me weirdly but still, I never wanna grow up.

If someone calls me old, I'm gonna be all like "Oh hoohohhoo, why?" Being old doesn't feel any different from being a kid. Only difference is being really tall, and having responsibilities that suck. Other than that, I wish I was a kid again.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:08 am
I always wondered. Was my vision different back then in like 2005ish or so? It can't be. Could have been weird. I'm too much older now, a freaken adult. Kids would be saying "does it hurt?" Of course not. But still, I'm in a body, I feel like an empty shell.  

Anaya the Bee

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:43 pm
How can you guys not have wrinkles yet? I'm gonna be 27 in 2 weeks from now and I think I have wriknles starting. Well wrinkles already, I have random forehead lines, 2 crows feet when I smile, when I extend my elbow all the way it slightly wrinkles/forms a line. So how can you guys not have that yet? eek Maybe I'm just old. I do drink a lot.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:16 am
YOu guys gotta have wrinkles. I have 2 crows feet lines when I smile. Maybe I'm just old. I lied, I don't feel my eye crowsfeet form when I smile. But the wrinkle forms. crying Why do the crows feet form? Is it cuz I am 27 almost?

*lol* getting old. How can I get rid of my crows feet? Yeah right. I never wanna get rid of my wrinkles.  

Anaya the Bee

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:06 am
Another feature of being old. I feel my heart beating in me all the time. It pounds soo much I don't even have to put my hand over it. eek

So kids, once you reach your mid to late 20s, your gonna become more aware of your heartbeat. rofl It's harmless but feels weird

But still, oh what does it feel like to have wrinkles and to be really old and almost 30 in such? Feels like nothing. It doesn't. Some things are weird, but for the most part it's just an age. I probably feel like the youngins. rofl Life is soo weird. I'm stuck in my weird body, and I'm aging and nothing I can do about it. I see normally as I did like 10 years ago but now is scaring me, right eye becoming more blurry. Weird.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:03 am
I'm 27 years old and I thought it wasn't possible, but I see blurs when I move my head a round. I have to stop moving to get it in focus. But wow, blurs when I move head. I feel like a zombie. Still can see well but it blurs when I look around. Like a zombie.  

Anaya the Bee

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:19 am
Anaya the Bee
I'm 27 years old and I thought it wasn't possible, but I see blurs when I move my head a round. I have to stop moving to get it in focus. But wow, blurs when I move head. I feel like a zombie. Still can see well but it blurs when I look around. Like a zombie.
But still this could happen: Me "Do you see normally?"

Person: "Uhh not really, i wear glasses, isn't that supposed to happen with stragiht lines?"

Me: *remains silent* Uhhh are they slightly curved in peripheral?

GUy: "uhh I guess".

Me: Oh god. WHY WHY? *heart stops and suffers cardiac arrest*.

At this point, if you lie to me or say things I don't wanna say, it may spark my heart and I may suffer cardiac arrest. Like I see straight lines as (. If any of you admit that, well 'oh god my heart is already skipping kinda'. crying my poor heart.  
River of Polls

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff