Jauhar - Sneaking around [V'demhe/Sauron] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:11 pm
The Alkidike moved slowly though the trees, her familiar at her side and gazing up at her every once in a while to make sure she was alright. V'demhe had managed to sneak out of the house she was currently staying at. She knew Teiluj would be angry with her when she found out, because there was no doubting that her friend would learn of it, but she wanted fresh air so badly. She vowed to take it easy on her little walk so that she wouldn't reopen the wounds she had.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:04 pm
Heras Box

Sauron was halfway up a tree with his head and shoulders stuck inside a tree scraping some of the fungi off the inside of the bole. This left the rest of him comically sticking outside the hollow. He grunted with effort but he was making some headway with his supply being deposited into a handy clay bowl. He was unaware of anyone approaching him along the path but his radaku Skava growled from below and he twacked his head trying to retract it expecting all kinds of horrible things behind him. "What it it Skava? Ow."

He whirled around.  

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:17 pm
Duke Edward Drake

The growl from another radaku had her own moving in front of her and responding in kind. V'demhe was too exhausted to stop on a dime so she bumped into her familiar then promptly fell backward onto her bottom. The movement jarred her wounds and made her give a small yelp of pain. Maha stood in front of her and growled as he watched and waited. "Maha, what's gotten ino you?" With the pain causing her discomfort she looked pale.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:52 pm
Heras Box

"Oh dear, are you all right?" Her call of pain made the healer inside him sit up and take notice. He pushed his way past Skava, ignoring the growling, prayed her radaku would not eat him and approached confidently but not aggresively, no need to invite a bite to the tushie if he could avoid it. He laid a hand on her shoulder. "Where are you wounded? How did it happen? How long ago?"

Alk or not she was hurt and she hadn't attacked him so that at least was a point in her favor, perhaps she wasn't one of the extremists, and even if she was he would help heal her if he could.  

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:16 am
Duke Edward Drake

The sound of someone else made her look toward the male. How had she missed him? V'demhe cursed inwardly at herself. If Maha hadn't been with her she'd have never known there was someone else in the area. As the shifter grew closer Dem reached out and put a hand on her radaku. It was a silent sign that things were fine and he moved to sit rather than stand guard. Her attention went back to the man as he put a hand on her shoulder but rather than speak she simply twisted so that she could show him her side and back. There were two wounds. A slice to her side and a gash going from hip to shoulder blade. "If I remember right.. it happened a little over a week ago. I was attacked by an extremist for protecting a hybrid infant." The alkidike sighed. "I've been taken care of by two healers. Though I think I keep reopening the wounds when I move."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:26 pm
Heras Box

Sauron gasped, "Who did this to you?" He looked closely at both gashes, "Yes it looks like you have reopened them, here, I have some powdered leaf I keep on me to help with clotting open wounds, the nice thing is it doesn't sting." He dropped his fungus and rustled in a pocket. He pulled out a packet and opened it, showing her the green powder inside, "It should prevent further opening too, its awesome stuff and when it mixes with liquids it becomes sticky and stretchy perfect for this job. "I heal in my spare time, I'm surprised the others haven't used it already.

She had good control over her radaku, that was admirable. "Has your radaku been with you long? I've had mine for quite a while, he was pretty young when I got him, kind of a goofy teen."  

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:42 am
Duke Edward Drake

She shook her head slightly. "I don't know what the first healer used. I was unconscious." Though if she had to guess she would say that the first healer had done something wrong or at the very least to Teiluj's disliking. Being told what the leaf powder did she nodded and offered a faint smile. "That would be helpful. I'm not the best patient." V'demhe hated staying still.

The question about Maha had her looking toward the blue radaku. "I helped deliver him. He's been with me since he was born." Her familiar looked at her with a tilted head before he ducked his head a bit and nudged her with his nose. "Maha was a bit of a goof himself. Then again, he only had me to teach him how to be a radaku." Something she was sure she had failed at.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:42 am
Heras Box

After rinsing his hands in some clean water Sauron gently worked the powder into her back, it would still hurt, any touch on the lacerations would but he tried to be as gentle as possible with her delicate skin. "It will clot right up I can give you a vial for later use, I think they will heal soon." If she wasn't prone to impromptu acrobatics that was.

"From birth! Woo, that should be a really strong bond then, I got Skava as an adolescent, he was rather silly too, maybe its age. My daughter has an older one and hes pretty serious, patient but serious."

"Can I help you get anywhere or were you just out for a walk?" He couldn't imagine leaving Seze alone if she was this hurt, and sometimes it was nice to get away from ones healer if the recovery was taking a while.  

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:10 pm
Duke Edward Drake

When she was told that her wounds would heal soon she gave a bit of a smirk. With how often she was sneaking out and accidentally opening them, she would be lucky if they healed before the month was over. She could imagine Teiluj's face when she learned that her patient was being disobedient. Dem would be lucky then if Tei didn't tie her to the bed.

Focusing on the conversation she nodded her head. "Likely the age then, but Maha has his moments." He could be the serious little man when he wanted to be. "I was out for a walk."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:10 pm
Heras Box

"I don't suppose you would like some semi protective company? I would hate to see you get pounced even with young Maha. People who live here will be less inclined to back down at the threat of a radaku..or at least the stupid ones would. I wouldn't want to go up against one..though I have, but at least my family has been training them since two or three generations at least. I come from a huge pile of radaku riders. It looks like one of my sons will continue the tradition while one of my daughters choses to tame all things with big teeth."

He was rambling but he had always had a soft spot for young people, he remember the broken leg he had set not long ago. Would everything remind him of his daughter up in zena?  

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:39 am
Duke Edward Drake

She wasn't sure if she should be offended or amused that this guy thought she was vulnerable simply because she was injured. V'demhe settled on amused and gave a bit of a laugh. "Not at all. I suppose it would be nice to have someone to talk to other than Maha." In saying that her blue familiar raised his head and looked at her with a huff. Dem soothed his annoyance by patting his head gently. "Sorry blue boy, I mean nothing by it." Her words seemed to work as Maha moved his weight to lean against her slightly.

Looking at the shifter again she'd pause for a second then speak. "I'm V'demhe. If he was going to be keeping her company then might as well know his name.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:46 pm
Heras Box

"Sauron and Skava, at your service." He smiled. It was nice to be around another person bonded to radaku and she evidently understood her companion very well. "I wonder if someday you would like to meet my daughter Sezarra, I have a feeling you would get along very well with her. Currently she has traveled north but she may be back soon." He scratched behind Skava's ears and the radaku groaned happily and eyed Maha curiously.

"Who knows what will happen." He said sadly.  

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:52 am
Duke Edward Drake

Knowing his name was a lot easier, now she had something to call him other than hey you or healer guy. When he spoke about his daughter and having Dem meet her the young Alkidike tilted her head a bit. "Sure. Meeting new people is always interesting." If this man's daughter was anything like him then she could see herself getting along with her rather well. It was even possible she might like the girl. V'demhe smiled at Sauron. "So what were you doing in the tree?" Now that her wound was taken care of she was curious about what he had been doing before she'd come along.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:18 am
Heras Box

"Well I'm a healer/botanist/spearman. So I was collecting medicinal moss to shore up my collection." He showed her the contents of one of two carrysacks. "I collect, trade and sell too but mostly I take just what I need based on current medicinal needs in my hometown. Its a small village therefore I never impact the moss supply too hard, especially the rare ones which have some of the more powerful compounds in them. This fire moss here is good for stopping bleeing on large wounds and this one here ground up is a good blood thinner. There is even a dark blue one which will knock someone out with no ill effects but I haven't seen it for two years." He said wistfully."Its good for many things especially in these troubled times."  

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:53 am
Duke Edward Drake

She smiled as he told her the reason that he was hanging in a tree and even gave a small chuckle. "That's interesting. I think I might need to take up a bit of healing in case I get hurt again." And V'demhe knew who she could ask too. As Sauron said he made sure not to disturb the moss supply Dem found herself admiring the man. "How considerate." It didn't cease to amaze her how thoughtful the earthlings were.  
◈ Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff