Submit

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A quest can be either a great adventure or nothing. For these two, it must be an adventure.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:45 am
The moment she arrived at NHC Eridia immediately roamed its busy streets, observing and trying to pick up what others blabbered about. What the purpleblood had heard so far didn't interest her. Occasionally she would look at a troll and mimic their stance or the way they walked to see what it felt to be common. Disgusting. She kept doing so for a few moments until she got completely unamused. "This is boriiiing! My gog, the streets are flooded with trolls for the mother grub's sake! I wanna see a brawl!" She huffed as she forcefully made her way through the crowd. This had been a waste of her time. Angrily, she kept wandering around the city and somehow the child stumbled upon a cafe. Doesn't seem to be an exclusive one but I want something. Eridia hurried towards the place and quickly claimed a table, completely aware that one of the employees was about to offer it to a lowblood. She grinned, her overbite seemed more threatening than anything else. They both left. Unplanned mission accomplished. She bursted into laughter as they walked away and forcefully took a drink that was offered to the troll next to her. "Carefuuuul." She teased. "I'm a refined purpleblood." The other couldn't complain, not that he had the right to.

Eridia sipped on the drink, she hated the flavor yet resumed drinking. She cautiously looked around just to see a small crowd near her. "What's going on over there?"

Micillia

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:28 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara was fishing. It was a sometimes tedious activity, but she yearned for the excitement of the prize catch. It had started out with some simple bragging in a crowded cafe. "Amazing, this map is antique! I cant believe that guy gave it up so easily, there is sure to be something amazing at the end." And once she had a sufficient crowd she added some "Oh ive heard of this troll, a pirate from sweeps and sweeps ago. They never did find his loot. I'm suuure its a precarious journey." Chiara was getting plenty of attention, so it was time to weed out the weaklings. She was mentioning the dangers, while giving menacing smiles at anyone brave enough to try and volunteer. Still no master catch. She was baiting this adventure so well! You would think there was SOMEONE decent out there she could go with.

ImaginationsParadise
So hot, so tired. I moved to washington cuz it was sposed to be a cool place T.T

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:39 pm
A treasure map? She thought and stood up on the table. She tried looking at the blueblood who had attracted the crowd. Her actions seemed to piqued the child's interest. The way she bragged and mentioned the loot... Eridia couldn't help but smirk. She had everyone hooked, including her. That menacing smile on the other's face... Had she seen a similar expression somewhere else? Without thinking she approached another table, one closer to the crowd. The troll sitting there seemed a bit too interested on the adventure that she even stopped eating. She kept listening while she took some food from the other. Yuck.

Once the weeds were being pulled, Eridia couldn't let someone else take her rightful place in the adventure. The loot was calling her-- she was calling her out. Quickly stood on the table and breathed in enough air. "HEEEEY!" She shouted loud enough for everyone to hear. "I VOLUNTEER." The purpleblood jumped off the table and shouldered her way to the front. She faced the blueblood, putting one hand on her hip returning the menacing smile at her. "I volunteer as tribute!"

Micillia

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:30 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chaira liked this troll, she had a way with words. Tribute. Such a fitting word for her little troll trap. Well now that the subject had been selected it was time for fun. Chiara stood up, matching in height to the new tribute, "Well lets get out of here, too many pathetic eaves droppers." She led her new buddy outside, glaring at anyone brave enough to attempt to fallow them. Chiara liked to test her subjects in intimate privacy.

"Hello, I'm Chiara." Chiara held out her hand, and matched smiles with the tribute. It was nice to see a troll with an interesting smile. Sure, the purple blood looked a little dangerous, but that's what gave the meeting the excitement. Enough with pleasantries, Chiara needed to find out if she was wasting her time. "So, here is the map," Chiara unfolded the map she had been bragging about. It had cost some beetles, but the map looked authentically old and tattered. Sadly it was imitation troll skin parchment, it was getting hard to find the real deal. "Looks like we need to go to the Busthind Mountains, or some handful of miles south of that. You do have transportation right?"

ImaginationsParadise
Back home <3

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:48 pm
Eridia smiled as she followed her new buddy. She even came with glares of her own, how nice. She didn't even had to keep the nosy trolls at bay! This was going to be interesting. "Nice meeting you Chiaraaaa." Eridia said, followed by a short giggle as she shook hands with the other. "Eridia's the name, I suppose this map is not a fake." The child began playing with her hair as Chiara unfolded the map. It seemed the map was in bad conditions, yet anyone could trick the ambitious eye. "It'd be a shame if you wasted your breath bragging back there."

"... You do have transportation right?"

She nearly laughed at that last part. She was able to pay for the best seats after all. "Transportation? My gog I'm a purpleblood of course I do! I'm not drenched in luxuries for nothing. If the map says we have to go to Busthind Mountains we can take the train. That would take us abouuuut..." Eridia carefully calculated. She hadn't traveled much but, from what she had heard, the trip wouldn't take much of their time. "Three hours at most. That's considering we don't encounter any... disturbances. But I guess afterwards we can find a sucker to take us a bit south."

Micillia
Welcome back!! C:

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:42 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Eridia, jeez she was sassy, it spiced things up. "This breath is never wasted. You will get your adventure, and treasure will be found." Chiara never wasted her breath, sure she had spun some tails and maybe added a lie or two to make it more appealing, but there would be treasure at the end. It just depended on what one thought treasure was.

Chiara tried not to roll her eyes as the purple blood bragged. Working with the high bloods had its irks, but she needed to stay focused. Find the ticks, the weaknesses, and most importantly; find the fun. "Well lead the way then!"

ImaginationsParadise
U can skip us to the train or where ever u want if u want xD

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:37 pm
“I hope your reassurances stay that way.” Eridia said plainly. If the whole business was a lie, her new buddy's image would get intentionally ruined, and she would make sure it did. The highblood attempted to brush off her bitterness as she thought it would be entertaining to explore this kid’s stance once they embarked on this quest. Would she keep going even when things went haywire? Or would she easily give up? Those questions definitely intrigued her.

"This will be a fun adventure Chi!” She twirled and pictured the loot. Oh that magnificent treasure that awaited her. I can’t wait to get my hands on it. Eridia tried not to chuckle, yet somehow she wondered how Chiara would react to her true intentions. It’d require a lot of persuasion to make her consider splitting the treasure “equally”. Either way… The child quickly observed her. This kid... Eridia just chuckled. Indeed this would be interesting.

With her hands on the back of her head, she smiled. Her leading, was a great idea. "Thaaaat’s the spirit. We will have a blast finding my— I mean that treasure!” Her smile widened. She wanted her to see though her mask. “First thing’s first,” The child began to walk, she knew a couple of places they could go first to gather some supplies for the trip. They were essential for any type of trip. “We need to get some supplies before going anywhere! We should go buy them at the nearest joint. I guess you’re carrying a few beetles with you no? Not that it matters I can afford to pay for ya!"

After buying the essentials Eridia led Chiara to the train station. The child was surprised her own lusus hadn’t interfere with her traveling plans, not that he would be able to stop her. She looked around, trying to see if he had followed her. Nothing, that was a good sign. Now, She thought. Lets see how you work with someone who orders you around…. Eridia thought as she opened her bag to get some beetles to pay the ticket. “Here,” She handed the beetles to Chiara, crinkling her sniffnode. I want the best seats stat!" She snapped her fingers to make more emphasis. "No way we’re traveling in a second class car.”

Micillia
WOOP! Tests are done!

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:39 pm

Chiara almost frowned, but turned it into her usual sickeningly sweet smile, saying "Sure thing, coming right up." She would stow this insult away for later. There was always time for revenge, best that she wait for the most opportune moment. The blue blood took the beetles and walked over to the ticket booth.

"Two tickets please"she said nice and loud. in a quieter voice she added "and make them the low blood ones, right in the middle too." Most high bloods seemed to prefer avoiding the low bloods. It was a shame in Chiara's opinion. So much conflict and action not taken advantage of. No opportunity to waste.

Chiara returned to her high blood acquaintance and handed her the tickets, "Best I could get," she said with a shrug. "looks like this is a pretty full train." The station did not look particularly crowded, but maybe the purple blood would buy the excuse.

ImaginationsParadise
Sooo slow, soooorrrry T.T

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:35 pm
That smile gave her a sinking feeling and Chiara asking for the tickets in such a manner just made her wonder what was she up to. Once the other came back and handed her the tickets, she looked at the attentively. Her eyes slowly widened as she saw she had bought the lowbloods seats. Eridia bit her lower lip when she heard her excuse, the station wasn’t particularly full at this time so why would she— Oh my gog.

She had to be lying. There was no way the luxury seats were all taken. Eridia tried not shredding the tickets and shoving it in her face, even if the didn’t cost an eye they did have some worth. Was she trying to provoke her? She breathe in multiple times and exhale the air with a forced smile. “OOOOH WELL,” She widened her grin. "THAT’S SUCH A SHAME!” Eridia patted her back in a not-so-friendly manner. "HOPEFULLY THIS WON’T BE AN ISSUE.” If she thought that she could just disobey a direct order, then Chiara was obviously up for a little game. Not the type to deal with bossy kid eh? She unintentionally smirked.

All aboard! Standing by the gates of the station stood on of the employees. A plump troll with a beard, and tiny spectacles. His shout snapped her back to reality. She looked back at Chiara and returned the sweet smile.

“C’mon Chiiii!” She said hooking her arm with hers. "The train’s about to leave!"

Micillia
It's ok!! C:

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:37 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara let the purple blood hook arms with her and skipped to the train like a naive schoolgirl. They entered the train and moved towards the back, where the cheap seats were located. They passed empty seats in the highblood seating but Chiara didn't bat an eye. She bumped and squirmed her way through the crowd of pubescent lowbloods, finally arriving at the seat numbers they were designated. Just like Chiara intended, they were in the middle, with a lowblood troll on each side of their assigned seats. Chiara took the seat next to a frowning rust blooded teen, leaving Eridia the seat next to the overweight yelloblood.

"Come on!" Chiara called, figuring that her purple blooded acquaintance would hesitate at the state of the dowdy train seats. "Isent this great?"

ImaginationsParadise

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:47 pm
She dragged her heels when they passed the luxury seats, wishing Chiara would've bought the right tickets in the first place. They both went to the back to find their assign seats. The purpleblood puffed her cheeks to avoid the stench of the commoners. If there was one thing Eridia couldn't stand was their horrible scent.

The child stared at her seat with disdain and puffed out her cheeks, letting out her breath. "You're reeeeally enjoying this." She battered her eyes, taking the edges of her dress and slightly lifting it. Her dress couldn't possibly get dirty with the unsanitary floors. She sat down like a princess and sneered at the plumped yellow blood teen.

"Yeah! Tooootally great!" She said in a mocking tone. Everything bothered her, the car, her seat, their surroundings. Heck, there wasn't even something to lean on! It was either Chiara or the yellow blood and neither option was a good one. She sighed and leaning on her blue blooded buddy. Her cheeks puffed up slightly.

"I don't know why you bought these seats." Eridia rolled her eyes. "The luxury car was nearly empty. We could've sat there!" She whined and crossed her arms. Hopefully the ride wouldn't last long.

Micillia

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:57 pm
"Oh psh! This will be fun!" Chiara replied, patting the pouting troll's head. "We are on this train for the adventure! The loot! The boatloads of gold and treasure we are sure to come across!" Chiara might have been trying purposefully to be loud. "Unwanted" attention was exactly what she was trying to attract. She noticed a few of the older trolls look her way curiously. The seed was planted, now it was only time to wait. Chiara twiddled with the purple blood's hair as Eridia leaned against her.

ImaginationsParadise
Cool with a skip ahead if u don't have anything else u wanna do smile

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:54 am
"Why are you being so--" She mumbled, slightly raising her gaze to the other trolls. Some eyes were fixed on them. She smirked, Chiara seemed to want their attention and she couldn't help but wonder why. Even if the blueblood's intention was unknow, the chlid would gladly play along. Who know? Maybe they could trick someone to take them right to the treasure.

"Chiara!" She said, trying to sound oh-so-pissed. "We shouldn't talk about the wondrous loot that awaits us!" The highblood winked at her, hoping she understood. She began telling the other about the dangers they could face if they were to reveal too much information, and being utterly boisterous about it. More and more trolls were directing their attention to the kids.

Time passed, and the train got colder and colder as they arrived their destination. Eridia stood up with a grin. "I hope we won't attraaaact any..." She tried looking for the right words as the older trolls began to leave. "...'unwanted' curiosity."

Micillia

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:47 pm
Chiara groaned. So much for subtly. No manners, no finesse, how was this girl still alive? Oh yeah, shes some high class troll. Chiara spent the rest of the train ride craftily stealing a lock of Eridia's hair. You never know what might come in handy. Soon a whistle sounded and the train had arrived at its destination. Chiara hurried a whining Eirdia out of the train, accidentally bumping against several other passengers in the process.

"See? That wasn't bad at all. All that complaining and it turned out great." Chiara returned Eridia's earlier not-so-nice back pat. "Now all we gotta do is check the map for whats next." Chiara whipped out the map from her backpack and unfolded it. Immediately another kid troll sped past on a skateboard, snatching the map right out of Chiara's hands as it went.
ImaginationsParadise

Alternia RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces