(PRP Jauhar) I Found One! ( Iso x Ming) FIN Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:03 pm
Isolder had left his brother, it broke his heart to leave him but he had to tell Ming, and he didn't think they were leaving right this moment so he could share this moment with her. She had come to him when he needed it just like Briella had when he was sick. He was such a spoiled shifter in this respect, not so much in other ways.

He raced through the forest going as fast as he could and skidded into the yard of her home. "Ming?" He called. Was she around? His heart raced fast in his chest as he peered around from where he was standing not wanting to invade their space.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:10 pm
Duke Edward Drake

She had helped her mother with last minute things since she would be leaving soon. Ming'we wasn't sure when she'd be back since she didn't know how long it would take to help her friend find his brothers. Since the hybrid was already outside she heard someone approaching, it made her antennae twitch a bit. At first she wondered if it was her brother, but the way this person hurried suggested it wasn't. Right as she heard her name she smiled and headed toward the familiar voice. "Iso." Ming'we stated. She'd pop around the house and walk toward him with a smile. "Careful, they might think you were looking for my brother. We share a nickname." She jested with him.  

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:46 pm
Heras Box

"Ahah right," he blushed. "She should know that I'm calling for you, your the only one I know." He shook his head. "I found one! I found one of my brothers, the younger one and he knows where the youngest is!"

He was nearly bouncing up and down as he grasped her hands. "Five years and I found him, when I was getting supplies for us, oh please come with me." He was nearly vibrating with excitement, half sure this was a dream and he would wake up to no brother.

"Its Isaris and well hes covered in scars but hes very much alive!" he babbled at her. "You mother doesn't mind that your coming right, if you still want to come."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:54 pm
Duke Edward Drake

Seeing that he blushed she giggled. It was cute on him. She wouldn't be able to continue teasing him, however, since he seemed so excited about something. As he explained her face lit up. "Oh! Iso that's great!" Since she was happy for him, Ming'we moved closer to him and wrapped her arms around him in a hug, practically bouncing along with him. "I'm so happy for you! You found one." Not to mention he might even get to find another if she'd heard right! The hybrid pulled back a bit and grinned at him. "Of course. I said I would help you find your brothers."  

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:05 pm
Heras Box

"Oh! Thank you, thank you, thank you!" He picked her up and twirled her around before setting her back down, just as he had twirled his brother not too long ago. All of his previous joyfull personality had been reborn into him and it showed in every line of his body. He was a bolt of pure sunshine. "I wouldn't have found him now if it were not for you, who knows how long it would have taken!" He smiled down at her.

Idly he wondered if her mother or brother was watching, hoping they hadn't come to the wrong conclusions, but so what if they had, she was a part of his joy too.
"Issaly is still in Jauhar so I get to go find him. Then its off to the great unknown, I got all of our supplies." he wasn't sure what they would be doing next but he hadn't been able to not rush over here to tell her the fantastic news. He held one of her hands and kissed the top gently, saying quietly, "Thank you." Yet again. He was so excited that he couldn't even think straight beyond the joy.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:38 am
Duke Edward Drake

When he picked her up to twirl her around Ming quickly wrapped her arms around his neck. It was instinct so that she wasn't dropped. Laughing she shook her head. "Oh my, are you going to do this each time?" Not that she minded of course. Once she was put back down she let go of him and grinned. Ming'we was happy to see how excited Isolder was. "Well that's exciting to know that another brother is close by." After all anywhere in Jauhar was much closer than Sauti. As Isolder kissed her hand she felt a blush creep up into her cheeks.  

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:54 pm
Heras Box

"Maybe," he grinned, " I only have four more brothers so you might get a bit dizzy by the end of it, but i expects its a culmination of hopesand dreams longed for for so long that it all just kind of exploded in my heart." Besides he liked twirling people, what were muscles for if not to celebrate joy?

He wasn't sure what would become of Ming and himself but he knew he liked being with her, was relaxed around her and kinda missed her presence when he was away. He wondered what his brothers would think and love them unconditionally or not they better treat her with respect when they met. He was not above sitting on people until he had his way.

"Speaking of brothers, is yours around? He going to pound me for twirling to you think?' He chuckled.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:22 pm
Duke Edward Drake

"Oh! Well then I'll be sure to be ready or more twirling." She smiled at Isolder. "No, Minga isn't here. Niether is Callum. So I think you're safe." Ming'we giggled at the idea that either of those two would beat Iso for something so small. Though she supposed if she hadn't liked it they might.  

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:48 pm
Heras Box

"Whew, I mean I'm good in a fight but I wouldn't want to cause a scuffle on a misunderstanding, if I am going to brawl I want to have at least done the thing I'm being accused of." He looked at her warmly, considered holding her hand but chickened out. She was another bright personality, a joy to be around. But could there be that spark of something more? Did he have the courage to pursue it? "Who is this Callum?" And should be be asking for a brawl with that one perhaps? His eyes sparkled with mischief. "Would you like to come for a walk with me? Maybe we will find something interesting."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:02 am
Duke Edward Drake

"Ha! Well they could accuse you of twirling me." Ming'we grinned at him. When he asked about Callum she tried to remember if she'd mentioned him before or not. Likely not. "Cal is like a brother to me too. Minga and I grew up with him. I'm just glad that he made the move here from Sauti." It meant a lot to her to have a childhood friend close by. And by close by she meant living with her and her family.

When Isolder asked her to go for a walk she nodded her head. "Sounds good. Maybe we can see a Nondwa, if we're lucky." Ming was a bit fixated on those beautiful creatures now and wanted to find one for herself.  

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:48 pm
Heras Box

"Thats good you have another brother,one can always use more brothers," he chuckled. " i should know having four." He glanced at the house, and took her hand gently, making it so she could pull away if she wanted to. "Lets look over here, from what I remember they like the really old growth so they can fly easier below the canopy." They found such an area soon enough and he peered around. "This looks like a good place. Hmm" He scurried up a tree and shook the branches hoping to startle a nondwa. "Any?" He called down to Ming.

He scurried to another tree, "How about now?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:05 am
Duke Edward Drake

"Yes, it gives me another brother to worry about." Never mind that she was the jealous type of sister. Ming'we didn't like other females in her brothers' lives. As Isolder took her hand she grinned and went with him. Ming'we rather liked the feeling of his hand.

Once again she was watching him climb a tree and had to giggle at the sight. It was something she would never be able to do. At least, not as well. Some leaves fell from the tree that was shaken and she grinned at him as she shook her head. "Not yet." And then he was off to another tree to repeat the shaking. The hybrid laughed and shook her head again, this time more as a teasing motion so that he'd go to another tree.  

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:18 pm
Heras Box

He went through quite a few trees until three bright nondwa flew out and he watched them happily, endeavoring to slide down the trunk of his current tree to see what Ming would do. "Luck and determination, thats how we found them." He hopped on one foot and picked prickles out of the bottom. "I hate those vines so much, they are such shifter traps." He flicked out the last irritation and looked up again only to see a nondwa coming right for him. "Gaaaaa!" He ducked and it flew over him, wings beating slow but strong. "I didn't think they could get mad, I guess I was wrong."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:58 am
Duke Edward Drake

She couldn't help her grin or her laugh as she watched Isolder go from one tree to another to shake free any Nondwa. When finally there were some that flew out Ming'we gave a gasp and watched the colorful fliers. "So pretty." She commented as Iso came down. Her eyes were glued to the Nondwa that she didn't see the shifter hop on one foot but his words caught her attention and she glanced at him. "Are you alright, Iso?" Just as she got the words out of her mouth she noticed an angry Nondwa flying right at him. Ming's eyes widened. Since she didn't want Isolder to get hurt simply because she wanted to see the beautiful creatures she moved quickly toward him grabbing at his hand so that she could pull him toward her and out of the way. Just to make sure he stayed safe Ming'we wrapped her arms around him and closed her eyes tightly, shielding him just in case the Nondwa followed.  

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:07 am
Heras Box
D'awwwwwww

Suddenly he was wrapped in her arms and he grunted in shock. He was pretty sure the Nondwa wasn't going to actually hurt him, but he was touched that she would try to protect him, even though he felt like their roles were a little reversed. It was something his family would have done, something he would have done. The nondwa kept flying and disapeared back into the trees where it could do them no more harm. Seeing this Isolder relaxed, "Thank you Ming," He said and wrapped his arms around her in a hug, trying to not pay attention to how good it felt to be this close to someone. He let go at the appropriate time, he didn't want to startle her, time would tell if she was open to something more.

He brushed his hand over her face dislodging some of the pale hair that was stuck there. "You can open your eyes now, sweetling, its gone."  
◈ Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff