Welcome to Gaia! ::

.|| Tendaji ||.

Back to Guilds

HQ for the B/C Shop "Tendaji" 

Tags: Roleplay, Tendaji, B/C Shop 

Reply ◈ Archives
(PRP Zena) So This Is Zena (Seze x Jawaad)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:00 pm
Sezarra stepped into the city, looking curiously at everything around her, she had wandered off on her own, Roia and Vosh were back in Sauti and the other two were around somewhere, so she had the place to herself and it felt so good. She grinned at nothing, not caring what the icelings thought of her.

Of course there was the matter of a radaku and a janarim companion. Thorvin objected to everyone while Rein much larger only objected to males. So if Seze didn't want to talk to anyone she could choose not to. But the goal was to discover new things, do a little shopping, for nice fluffy clothes, hers were adequate but she would feel better with Zena made fur, feeling it would be much warmer. Thus she stopped in the marketplace, still thrilled with all the snow like a giant blanket over abosolutely everything.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 5:44 pm
The marketplace was not very peaceful this afternoon. Muttering apologizes as she ran into people, there was no time to glance at the wares of the vendors. Her roati had made his way through the seemingly endless thrall of people; she ended up being pushed aside. He was such a little brat, invading her home with his harem then setting up shop in her backyard, he was like the pest you couldn’t bear to kick out.

Granted, there was an odd fondness to the caprine, but she was questioning it as she followed him. “Pachu'a, get back here!” Everyone in the area knew that the roati was more or less hers, so she would be responsible for him. Just great.

Now, he wasn’t the smartest familiar. Granted, he made his stake with a large number of females, but he would happily strut by the Raptrix to taunt them. And he was making his way towards the two closest predators in the area, instincts be damned.  

mewmew kittykat94

Wrathful Lover

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:36 pm
mewmew kittykat94

The two predators in question looked curiously at the little goat, come to think of it they could be a little hungry but they were used to their prey running not getting closer. Seze looked over to see it too and motioned her familiars to stay quiet. "Well hello there, and who do you belong to?" she offered a hand much to the consternation of the janarim. Surely if the mistress were to bond with one of those she could never have a chance at eating it, so unfair.

Looking up she saw the girl with evident concern on her face, "Ah this will be her then." Seze smiled. "Hello! Is this your brave little roati? I didn't know they would run right toward a predator." Behind her Rien huffed, seeing that her snack was now out of reach. Thorvin the radaku just laid down.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:05 am
Duke Edward Drake

A giant sigh of relief escaped the ice female as her roati was approached by a shifter, especially one who had a handle on the giant predators that Pachu’a felt as though he needed to run towards. Was there such a thing as a suicide watch for wayward roati?

Although she wanted to say unfortunately for a moment, she stifled, smiling at the shifter girl. “Yes, this would be Pachu'a. Most roati don’t, but he’s definitely my little troublemaker.” Concern still marked her features as she looked back to her familiar. She wasn’t quite sure that brave was the word for it, but she would go with it as long as he didn’t end up brunch for these impressive beasts. It had been quite some time since she had seen predators other than the raptrix that were raised and trained within Secer, “Your two familiars are so well trained, stunning to boot.”  

mewmew kittykat94

Wrathful Lover

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:58 pm
mewmew kittykat94

Seze blushed at the compliment. "Thank you, they are my life and my life's work, firm but gentle is the trick, as for Rein she took some more time but she came from some not very nice traders so I can't blame her, now she is mostly a sweetheart."

"I don't have any cute fuzzies I'm afraid." She smiled. "My name is Sezarra Beast Charmer in training at your service." She bent down, "And yours," she patted the roati gently, careful in case he was a nipper.

Rein grunted at the little beast and laid her head in her mistresses lap for pets.
Thorvin panted happily up at the newcomer in a joyful grin.

"I am rescently traveled to Zena, its quite stunning itself." It was a little chill too but that went without saying.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:38 pm
Duke Edward Drake

Jawaad nodded at the introduction. They truly were well trained, “You could never tell that she came from a bad situation, they both seem gentle. May I pet them?”

With a small smile, she shook her head. “Cute fuzzies seem to be more trouble than their little bodies should hold, especially if they’re anything like Pachu'a. But it’s a pleasure to meet you, Sezarra. My name is Jawaad, Archer in training.” Her smile grew a tad at the introduction. “Well, we welcome you. Zena isn’t exactly the best vacation spot, though it’s all I’ve ever known.” She hadn’t gotten around to travelling yet, especially with having to keep her little devil in check.

The roati, who would easily be grinning if he could, licked the prentice’s hand, bouncing to Thorvin with a wag of his tail.  

mewmew kittykat94

Wrathful Lover

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:00 pm
mewmew kittykat94

"Of course the radaku is good, talk to the janarim first softly and she should let you too. She's just not fond of males."

Seze listened politely, "Well you seem to have some wonderful creatures here, what are my chances of seeing a mammu do you think? I've seen like...two in jauhar but I would love to see a herd up close."

Thorvin went crosseyed, goat probably tasted wonderful..but mama said no. And what mama said went...maybe if he just liked it..no, no he was much to old for such silliness. He sighed and laid down.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:30 pm
Duke Edward Drake

At the shifter’s approval, Jawaad gently offered her hand to the two of them, still wanting to respect both of them, “You two are just beautiful…” they were fascinating, something unique to this area.

“Wonderful wouldn’t be the word that I would pick first,” she teased, taking a glance at her roati before pausing to think “Mammu… they usually stay out of the villages in the summer as they’re busy with their calves, so you might have to follow some slopes. They don’t seem to enjoy the Raptrix that are bred in this area, but sometimes they venture closer if there’s people that have been kind to them in the area.”

Pachu'a gave a loud baa to Thorvin, almost trying to look intimidating to the beast that well easily three times his size. He’d show him that he was the dominant creature in the area.  

mewmew kittykat94

Wrathful Lover

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:52 pm
mewmew kittykat94

Thorvin snorted at the roati. If he couldn't eat him then the little snack could stay out of his space. He groaned and sidled up to his janarim, Rien let him grudgingly.

Both of them showed polite curiosity toward Jawaad and sniffed her over thoroughly. "They will remember you now." Seze said pointing to her nose. "They might come to help if they are in the area so be warned." She giggled, and scratched the roati's back gently. "Insubordinate arn't you, you want to know a secret Pachua? So was I, my Dad had a terrible time finding me."

"They are the light of my life, my darlings..Raptrix...hmm maybe I'll have to look for those too."  
◈ Archives

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games