MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 5:35 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Death Room is the room in which the Shinigami, Death, often resides in. It is a separate space from the world. It is assumed to have been created due to Death's capabilities in Shinigami Magic. The Death Room is located inside the Death Weapon Meister Academy, and serves as Death's room of the school. Once you enter through the door, and you walk though the torii that are look like guillotines, then you arrive in main room

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:34 am
° o . O . o ° User Image ° o . O . o °
Queen ѻf the ʛѻds

User Image

Singing is one of my talent...

Watching the battle in Destiny Town within the mirror, he see Mitsuki facing Talos, while all Japanese Gods arrive to watch the battle, they entrust Mitsuki to kill him for good. His students and Death Scythes are on the way, until a Queen of Olympian interfere, "Stop your students and Death Scythes for entering the battle," Miku call out, just when Articuno arrive in bird form to perch her shoulder, she already telepathic to Mitsuki to hold Talos, until Wendy, Carla, and Simon arrive to trap Talos. Shinigami and Japanese Gods look at Miku, Shinigami look at her, "We don't have any other choice, I have to send Death Scythes and my students kill him before he will destroy all of us. We will deeply sadden if they lost their lives," he respond to her sadly, Gods agreed. Miku approach Shinigami and Japanese Gods, she have to tell them about Simon's plan, "There is one magical item, that will trap Talos forever," she told him, this sparks them. Izanagi look at Miku, "Tell us, your highness?" he spoken out. Miku look at everyone, then look at Shinigami, "Please look at Sorcerer's Lair," she ask him, "Certainly," he said very goof off and switch the reflection to Sorcerer's Lair to show Wendy, Carla, and Simon, yet he notice a box as Excalibur spoken out, in much of annoyance expression by Gods, "Bakame! That box is actually Sorcerer's Hat, it will absorb magical being," he said as his cane tap on the ground. Miku and Articuno look at Excalibur, lesser annoying by him, but Miku look at Shinigami in pleaded look and rest of gods, "Please, give those three wizards a chance. I already telepathic Mitsuki-chan to hold him off. That hat is only way to end of our threat," she beg of them. Japanese Gods and Shinigami look at each others, Japanese Gods mutter about the Sorcerer's Hat. King Enma, Wrathful God, look at Miku as he approve, "We will allow those three wizards to trap him for good," he respond to her, making Miku feel happy. Elsewhere Excalibur look at a box of Sorcerer Hat, he know this story of the Sorcerer's Hat, "Merlin, I hope you will be alright to fight that fool and allow them to use your magical hat."
In dismay, they saw Black Star verbal abusing her for taking "his" glory from three years ago. Miku shook her head because of his egoist and narcissistic attitude, suddenly King Enma tap on her shoulder, "Miku, we need to talk privately," he request, Miku look at him very puzzled, yet she follow him away from Gods watching through the mirror. Miku look at him wonder what does he want, "What is it, may I ask?" she ask him politely. King Enma sigh and pull out a paper of living people, Miku look at the paper and see a man name Vincent Angel. Miku look at him, "Vincent Angel?" she respond, however Angel sound familiar to her, but where did she heard it from. He nod, "I suspect about him, I believe there is a connection between one god and him. want you to telepathic to him and find out if he having a connection with God," he request her as he send a paper back to his territory. Miku nod, she want to find out if Vincent have a connection with one god, she close her eyes and start telepathic with Vincent.

...They will make everyone happy

User Image

User Image

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:05 pm
° o . O . o ° User Image ° o . O . o °
Queen ѻf the ʛѻds

User Image

Singing is one of my talent...

Seeing Talos place a Sorcerer's Hat and got himself absorb, yet all gods witness Izanami. Shinigami look at all gods, "It seems he chosen his own fate," he announce, Japanese Gods couldn't help but felt pity on Talos. At least Izanami return, they need Konohanasakuya-hime, Raijin, Fujin, and Omoikane back to restore the nature, it's their job to protect the people. Excalibur kept watching the scene, wonder what Sorcerer will do next.
Miku kept her eyes closed, while connecting Vincent, she suddenly remember Arigane, "Weird, both Arigane-san and Vincent-san share their surname, Angel. Maybe it's the family given name," she said to Wrathful God, while focusing him, she wonder where the portal come from. King Enma spoken out with thinking expression, "It could be possible," he said as he suspect about their surname. Miku continue to focus on Vincent, "If he's in life threat, I have to go there and save him." she told him, causing both Articuno and Enma look shock.

...They will make everyone happy

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:27 pm
Black☆Star and Tsubaki Nakatsukasa

User Image

We are Shinigami Assassins taking your evil soul...

After Japanese Gods, except for King Enma, vanish to return to their territory and do their job, the smoke appear to make Tsubaki and Black Star, just in time when Miku got thrown out of the Vincent's conscious as she gasp as she open her eyes, "Vincent-san is Arigane-san's son!" she cried, shadow assassins, two gods, and Articuno look at Miku, King Enma widen his eyes, "His son..." he said bewildered. Articuno grew concern about this, "Miku-chan, how can you be so sure?" she ask her, Miku look at her icy feather friend, "His magic is immense that match Arigane-san and his family given name is Angel, that makes sense. I better go there and save him," she explain before she stand up. King Enma stood up, "What's going on, your highness?" he ask her, "I need to find out who is Falcon Denton," she said, causing Shinigami bewildered, "D-Did you say Falcon Denton?" he ask her. They all look at him, Articuno begin to ask skeptical, "Who know him?" she ask him. Shinigami look at the mirror to look for Falcon and found him on the ship and grew in fear, "He's suppose to be dead from Atticus, and he's the son of the man, who Mitsuki-chan killed," he reveal who Falcon really is as Miku and Articuno look shock. Miku finally figured out, "The Fox... so that's why he wants Mitsuki-chan, it's his revenge for his father's death. He broke the balance between life and death. Izanami-sama and Susanoo will be furious about this. I will send Mitsuki-chan to heal Vincent-san and take him in to Assassin's castle," she said as she telepathic to Mitsuki for going to Collisium and about Vincent's conditions before she look at King Emna and Shinigami as she bow respectfully, "Thank you so much, right now it's me and Mitsuki-chan's job to protect him," she said before she and Articuno vanish to white light to Collisium of Assassin's Creed.
Tsubaki and Black Star watch whole thing as King Emna vanish to his purgatory, until Black Star grew annoyed and look at Shinigami, "Why can't I be on?!" he shouts at him, but only respond he got Shinigami is Direct Noggin Shinigami Chop. Tsubaki look at this is dismay, Darkness just chuckled, she and Shinigami watch the whole battle on Collisium.

... the shadows never lies Kishin

Evil Souls Collected: 10/100

LiefAngel223

Darkness Black Star Tsubaki

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:47 pm

☼ ╰☆╮ ☽ User Image ☾ ╰ ☆╮ ☼

"I was Arthur's tutor. I didn't teach him magic ..."
"I taught him ethics and morals. which is much more difficult, believe me."

in a puff of blue smoke, Merlin appeared at the doorway to Death's room and was passing under the many guillotines lining up a hall "so Death was able to create the academy after all, i'm impressed but there is such a thing as 'too over the top' whats next a cemetery?" he said as he walked into the Death room and sighed. it was a cemetery alright and ... moving cloud wallpaper? "what kind of drink was he having when he thought up this place?" he thought to himself and saw the man himself "well i'll say this ... your mask is less creepy than last i saw you ages ago, Death"

"But i knew he felt i was more of a father to him, and deep down i felt the same way. ....
And in the end, my heart shattered when i saw him for the last time."

MikuHinata1

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:45 pm
Lord Death

Death heard Merlin as he turn his head, then he dismiss both Tsubaki and Black Star to head to their Crescent Moon Classroom, so they can study for the class. He look at his friend for long time, "Long time no see, Emrys. Yes, it's been over 800 years since I created Death City from ripping my son's skin off to seal him for eternal sleep, but he's out there somewhere hiding. I change my mask because I scared the kids," he said very goofy tone, that Merlin doesn't recognize but his scary tone. Still wonder where did his son Asura go.

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:03 am

"explains why your talking like that too, seems we both have changed ... i was thinking about going back to my older self but then a ended up starting a family, went for brunette ... then i got back all my memories, all at once unfortunately" he said the last part seriously then took in a breath "so ... Asura has reawaken then, i had heard about it from the son of a friend of mine who got infected by the black blood ... its still upsetting he fell to evil like that, one of the reasons i created the Elixir to heal a wounded heart, though as you might have guessed it doesn't work on Kishin's ... a pity, however i am here to talk about your other son ... i did not find out until recently but it would seem Ankhseram cursed my little sister" he said looking stern

"But i knew he felt i was more of a father to him, and deep down i felt the same way. ....

MikuHinata1

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:01 am
Lord Death

After a long silence from Merlin explains everything, then look puzzled, "You have a little sister? Strange, Excalibur once told me he only seen you, but I never seen or heard of your little sister be-" he stop when he heard correctly about Ankhseram, then look at him in dismay, "My son cursed her!" he shouts, then he look panic, until he look at the mirror, "Last time I heard from Ankhseram, he only curse Zeref for trying to revive his little brother, that is over four hundred years ago. I never see him again, I probably guess he didn't know she's your sister and thinking she's choosing same path as Zeref. I will try to search and have a word with him, maybe convince him to remove her curse," he respond and use his mirror to search for his long lost son, who chose his path of God of life and death. He recall about Simon got Black Blood, "I'm sorry to hear that, Franken Stein is still trying to find the way to remove the Black Blood. Asura is what we concern, he will spread all Fear Madness, that will awaken the evil being that is inactive."

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:04 am

"i hope that's the case Death ... i truly do, as you recall i don't enjoy it when Gods curse children" he said then crossed his arms "and speaking of inactive evil, Mavis believes that Zeref is trying to return to the land of the living and intends to use Mavis's body as a sacrifice ... all thanks to your son's curse on Zeref by the way" he said closing his eyes "if i remember right, that curse causes immortality and involuntarily extinguishes all life whenever someone understands it's value and can only be controlled by forgetting its value ... in other words Ankhseram created a horrible evil and if he returns i will hold him accountable" he said as his eyes shot open to show his eyes, whites and all, looked like a blue star cluster nebula then returned to normal "luckily Oberon hasn't heard of this"

MikuHinata1

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:39 pm
Lord Death

"Really, last time his death is the hand of his younger brother, who he created as Etherious. Why returning back to living, but knowing Ankhseram, he won't be happy," he respond about Zeref return. Death continue to search for his son, until he found him in his hideout, "Oh look, he'a here," he said in silly tone, more like cheerful. He tap on the mirror to get his son's attention, "Hello Ankhseram-kun, long time no see."

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

LiefAngel223
Crew

Otherworldly Shapeshifter

7,675 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:31 pm
Death The Kid,Liz,and Patty

As long as good and evil maintain an equilibrium in this world there is no problem...

User Image

Walking through the doorway was a young man and two young women.They started to walk under all of the guillotines and into the Death room.
"Hello father."said the boy,known as Deah The Kid.
"Hello Lord Death!"said the taller female.
"Hi!"said the shorter one as she waved excitedly.
Once the three stopped walking they looked at Merlin.
"Kid looked at his father."Father...who may this be?"he asked confused.
Liz was just as confused."I don't think we've seen him around before."said Liz.
Patty laughed."Ohhhhhh!He's kind of weird looking!"she said.
Liz looked at her sister."Patty!That was rude!Although he is kind of"said Liz as she finished saying her sentence under her breath.

...perfect balance is key to everything.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:39 pm

Merlin only glared at the mirror, at Ankhseram, for a full minute before Kid, Liz and Patty came in. one of the rules of this realm was that ones soul wavelength would be activated under great emotion and right now he was defiantly ticked off. as ancient his soul really was, anyone who saw his would see nothing however it was as large as Deaths, but due to his power and his understanding of the realms, he could travel freely anywhere so long as there was magic. hearing Patty, Merlin almost smirked but still gazed at the god of life and death "Ankhseram ... i have a bone to pick with you"

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:09 am
Lord Death

"Father, you have change quite a lot," said Ankhseram with a smug look. Death look at his youngest son, before he speaks in his mind, "Kid-kun, Liz-chan, Patty-chan, this young man is a famous wizard, Merlin Ambroious, The Great Old One mostly called him Emrys," he introduce him to his son and Thompson sisters. Ankhseram look at Kid, "So this is my youngest brother after Asura grew mad, that foolish brother of mine is a wreck," he comment and heard Merlin as he look at him with a smug look, "Now Emrys, I don't know why you giving me that look for-" his word cut off by Death's spoken out, "Did you recall about you curse Emrys' little sister name Mavis, like you did to Zeref?" he ask him a question. Ankhseram look at his father puzzled, "Mavis? You mean Mavis Vermillion? A Daughter of Oberon," he ask, "So that's her name? Is she a fairy?" he ask Merlin, and made a joke. Ankhseram frown about this through a mirror, "She and her Founder of Fairy Tail friends foolishly met Zeref, and he agree to teach them a magic in order to stop Blue Skull, because they, except for Mavis, use to be treasure hunter. However Zeref is the one who taught her to use Black Art, it said it will take ten years to complete it, but she risk herself by casting an incomplete Black Art: Law to save her friend name Yury Dreyar, yet that results of Black Art cursed her as an immortal and creating death magic," he explains to them about Mavis' past. Death look at his first son bewilderingly, "She cast a black art to save Yury, and she gain herself a curse!"

Marcus Emrys

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:32 pm

"and you would see that as just?" Merlin said as his voice became dangerously edged and his shadow started to grow around him. the shadow in question didn't seem to have a form and it wasn't evil like the Dark One. it was as if his magic was expanding out and only the shadow of his magic could be seen "her body may be immortal but she is a ghost now ... that curse is preventing her soul from moving on and her body preserved, she believes that Zeref will try to use her body as a sacrifice so he can return ... so unless you rather enjoy the evil you created come back then i suggest you let it end or i swear-" he said as he gave him a look that would even make Erza Scarlet flinch and the ground beneath him started to crack"i'll make how i defeated the Dark One look like an amateur magic trick to what i will do with you" he said as every word he spoke grew deeper and deeper but then a single stream of tears fell from his eyes

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:10 pm
Lord Death

Death look at Merlin as he sweat drop, "It's been a long time since I hear your voice like that," he states from his past. Ankhseram look at Merlin unamuse, "So, she's going to be new sacrifice for Zeref return, by implanting that deadly crystal into her real cursed body. Since she's a ghost and unable to move on because of the curse, I can't allow Zeref to come back and massacred whole living with Mavis empty body shell," he said very serious. Death look at his son very serious, "Can you remove the curse?" he ask him. Ankhseram look at Merlin very serious, he did listen to his father, "You came here to speak with father about Mavis' curse, then want me to remove the curse out of her," he spoken to him, then face Death, "I will remove the curse that Black Art place upon her, but I can't bring her back. She needs to be reborn. I need to see her curse body, then I will remove it, finally her soul will move on. I heard he control a kid to sacrifice that little girl to revive himself, but he finds out she's not chosen, so her empty shell is only way to bring him back. If he succeed sacrifice her body, he might either brought back or using her empty body shell. If he use her empty body shell as vessel, we are in trouble." he explains to them the possible of Zeref using Mavis as sacrifice, mention how Zeref use Jellal to try sacrifice Serenity to revive himself, but found out she's not a chosen.

OOC: Since her body separates both ghost and empty body, Obra will bring it's master back by using her real body, ghost won't work
Marcus Emrys

Death City (In Nevada)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas