Welcome to Gaia! ::

.|| Tendaji ||.

Back to Guilds

HQ for the B/C Shop "Tendaji" 

Tags: Roleplay, Tendaji, B/C Shop 

Reply ◈ Archives
[PRP Oba] But you're so powerful... (Myrsky & Elenia) DONE Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

a pet dino

Brainy Bookworm

22,990 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 1:13 pm
robot kitten
If you can have his sprite help her that would be awesome!

It had been a week since she saw the massive fight in the marketplace, and she was still in awe. The magic that the ice men had wielded was still on her mind. Since then she had found out more and more about the man who had the ice man captive. She had found out that the man's name was Jonalie, he was a noble and a merchant. She hadn't been there when the fight started, but from what she understood it was over Jonalie's stables getting caught on fire from the ice man's sprite. The more she found out about Jonalie the better her plan became, and today was the day that she sprung the ice men out. She had been waiting for him to be released and was getting more and more worried as time went by. Jonalie wasn't known as a kind person, and who knew what the ice man was going through.

The first step was getting into the rather large home where he was taken captive. It was hard and she was worried she wouldn't be able to do it, but then she remembered the boy that the ice man had saved. She sought him out and he agreed to cause a distraction while she snuck in. He was true to his world and before she knew it Eleina was inside. "Now... I just have to find the cells..."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 2:10 pm
a pet dino

For Myrsky it was a week of pain; the man was not kind... especially to a foreigner who's people had 'cheated' and beaten the obans and forced them to give up their slaves. Adding tot he fact that Myrsky was not properly respectful and refused to admit his 'guilt' and you had a very pissed off fire earthling.
Apparently, Myrsky thought after one session, having his slaves taken away makes him more willing to beat up prisoners; at least I'm not being forced to do anything other than sit here and suffer. Could be worse, he thought gloomily, could be tortured or put to work as a slave. Not that he'd do that! The instant they took him out of this room they'd have to remove his shackles... and that meant he could fight back.

Outside, unknown to Myrsky, his sprite was looking for a way in to find him. While she was cruel and mischievous, she did like her friend! Maybe she felt a bit of guilt, or maybe she just didn't want to lose something from her home land, but she was going in! Liniesha was like all sprites; cunning and quick. It was easy to get inside and find the cells, she just had to follow the stupid man who kept squalling and when he headed down, though a locked door, she followed. But bright as she was, she had no clue on how to get through the big door; beyond which she just knew her large friend was! That week she tried everything she could to enter, almost getting caught a few times but quickly fleeing before the clumsy slow big ones could do more than yell. Lini was feeling depressed; she was lost in this dry land! Lost! And her big friend was gone!

But hope was not lost, she grinned when she saw a girl sneak into the home. Strange girl! Smelled like the others of this land but had a strange scent mixed in... Perhaps she could be of use! She wasn't part of the squalling angry bad man's group, Lini knew that much!

So she flew down and pulled on the girl's hair to get her attention.  

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

a pet dino

Brainy Bookworm

22,990 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:12 pm
robot kitten

Eleina almost screamed when her hair was pulled. She didn't see anything at first, mostly because she was scared, but as soon as she saw the sprite she calmed down. She put a hand out for it to land on. She had never seen such a creature up close, but from what she knew the mage who was captured here had one. Was this his? "Do you belong to the ice man?" she asked quietly. She knew they were smart, but really wasn't sure how smart. Could they talk? Could this one tell her where her master was?

She looked up from the sprite, worried that she would be discovered any second. "I'm here to help him, but I don't know where he is." she whispered. If this was one of Jonalie's sprites she would be in trouble, big trouble, but it was worth the risk. Although she was pretty sure the man wasn't a shaman, and therefor couldn't teach her, he was one of the most powerful people she had ever seen. She wanted to be that powerful, and to do that she had to talk to him.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:37 pm
a pet dino

Liniesha chittered at the girl; of course she was with her ice man! What silly person would think she, the Great Ice Sprite would be with some stupid earthling from this dry hot place? And she didn't belong to him.. he belonged to her!

She tugged on the lock of hair and tried to pull the girl down the hallway, towards where the door to the stairs down were.

Myrsky, still in his cell, continued to try and break the runes. He'd been studying them every chance he got but he'd still not figured out a way to break the rune's that kept obsorbing his magic. He'd tried to pick the lock but that was not a skill he'd ever learned or thought he'd need.  

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

a pet dino

Brainy Bookworm

22,990 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:42 pm
robot kitten

Okay so they didn't talk. Well she couldn't understand what the sprite was saying anyways. Maybe she just didn't speak sprite? Maybe the ice man knew how? However as much as she couldn't understand what the sprite was saying it seemed to understand her since she started to tug at the lock of hair she was holding. "I'll follow, you don't have to tug." she whispered. It hurt.

She hoped that this would get her to the cells and not some sort of trap. After getting to the cells she would try to open the lock with what few tools she had, and if that didn't work she would have to find the key. It would make things harder, but she had a back up plan for that. Well, she knew she could think of one anyways.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:06 pm
a pet dino

Liniesha gave the hair one last tug before dropping it and zipping off down the hallway. She paused and turned around at an intersection and chattered at the hybrid girl, her shrill voice sounding like broken bells and ice shattering. She waited a second to make sure that she was followed before she flew down the side corridor to wait at the door that lead down. Silly girl needed to hurry up! Otherwise a servant or guard would come down and see them! She was far too small to get the door open; the lock she could deal with but being so small and frail the sprite was unable to open any door.

Myrsky stopped when he heard the buzzing and chattering. Was that? He tried to stomp on his hope; it could just be an illusion or his mind playing tricks on him. It had been days since he'd last eaten after all. But then it came again, faint but there...  

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

a pet dino

Brainy Bookworm

22,990 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:18 pm
robot kitten

She was thankful when the sprite let go of her hair, though she was hard pressed to not only keep quiet but to also keep up with the small creature. It wasn't like she had wings. She was sure that the voice of the sprite would call attention to them, but for whatever reason she hadn't seen anyone in the great house. She had timed it so that the master of the house would be out for dinner, but she wasn't sure where the guards were. Part of her worried, and another part of her didn't want to jinx the gift she seemed to be given.

She opened the door that the sprite seemed to be waiting at. This was it, the momment where she learned if she had fallen into a great trap or she would find the ice man. "On'os, please be with me." she whispered. Although she wasn't sure if she believed in the Gods or Goddesses she had grown up she figured it wouldn't hurt to ask for some help. Just in case.

The room was dark, she wasn't sure anyone was even in there. "Have you taken me to the right place sprite?"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:20 am
a pet dino
Just for your info; He's got a ton of bruises but no cuts. Looks badly beaten and legs have the worse of it. Arms chained above his head, have these large rune inscribed on em.

Myrsky had to squint, as the door opened and let in light once more. Before the light had been blocked by figured of the oban and his guards... but today there was only a slim figure; female by its voice. He grunted as Liniesha hit him at full sped, crashing into face and crawling over his hair, chittering and chattering in hr strange tongue.

"It's.. okay Lini." He said his voice harsh from lack of water and disuses.

He squinted and tried to see the person in the doorway.

"Who are you?" He asked, voice curious. It couldn't be one from this household; not if Liniesha was here.  

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

a pet dino

Brainy Bookworm

22,990 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:05 pm
robot kitten

She stood there as the sprite rushed to her human. She was happy that this wasn't a tick, and that the man who was in front of her was actually the man that she had sought out.

"That doesn't matter. All that matters that we get you out of here." which was the hard part. He seemed to be chained by his hands, and of course the chain had a rune on them. If only she had any sort of training.

"Any clue on how to do that....? I don't suppose I could steal a key or something?" she wasn't sure if that would work, but maybe he would know? He looked in worse shape then she thought he would be. Especially his legs, she wondered if he would even be able to walk out of there once he was freed.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:20 pm
a pet dino
Myrsky would have shrugged, but with his arms chained upwards it was pretty difficult to do so. He settled for a small shake of his head.
"I cannot pick locks and the rune keeps absorbing my power so I can't break out of it... I don't even know where the key would be, if that noble b*****d has it or one of his guards." He looked at Liniesha who was trying and failing to pick it.

"Perhaps with time shoe could get it but..." Time was not their friend.  

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

a pet dino

Brainy Bookworm

22,990 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:33 pm
robot kitten

She had picked a lock a few times before, though she was by no means a master at it. She frowned as she walked towards him, grabbing two pins that she had holding her hair up. She had hoped he would at least know who had the key, but since he did not she was pretty sure it would take her a long time to find it. Picking the lock was her only option. As she got closer she noticed that he was bigger then her, bigger then she assumed he would be. "I'm going to pick the lock." her voice was held more confidence then she really felt.

Moving the pins around she wasn't getting anywhere. She kept pausing to listen, to go see if there was anyone coming. Her paranoia was making it even harder for her to pick the lock. "Do you think you could ask her to go and keep look out?" she wasn't sure if the sprite would do that, but if it would that would surely ease Elenia's mind.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:51 pm
a pet dino

Liniesha chattered and mumbled as she buried her self in Myrsky's hair. He smiled slightly, "I would think no... but the only ones who ever opened that door before came in a group so... I think I would be able to hear them. If you could get one hand free I think I shatter the other with magic... Or at least be able to use some runes to knock someone out if they come this way." He wasn't actually sure if he could.. but since there were two runes, one on each chain, it was safe to think that it would be true. And maybe it'd make her calmer so she could work faster!

He was a bit shocked, now that he could see her better, at the sheer lack of clothing... it was as bad as the Alkidikes! Didn't anyone outside of Zena wear proper clothing?  

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

a pet dino

Brainy Bookworm

22,990 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:55 pm
robot kitten

She shook her head. What a useless creature. Maybe she didn't want one after all. She would have to take his word, though she wasn't sure what she would do if they were close enough that the ice man could hear them. It would be dangerous. But it didn't matter much. Taking a deep breath she started back on the chain that she had been working on. She would feel better if he had one hand to protect them with. He didn't look like he was in a good condition to be casting magic, but if he said he could then she would believe him.

After a few more tries she had one of his hands free, the right one. "Do you think you could get the other off?" she was willing to try to pick the other one, but not only did she feel that it was taking much too long but she was also worried that it wouldn't even work. It was with a stroke of luck that she had even gotten the first one off.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:49 pm
a pet dino

Myrsky sighed with relief when she got one off. He shook his hand out. relieved to feel the blood flowing normally through it. Having it above his head for such a long time had been tiring! He wasn't sure if the one shackle's rune would keep him from casting, so he sketched a single rune on his damaged legs, one of healing. It glowed and worked, much to his relief.

"I can break the other one." He said, much more confident as he felt the magic heal some of the damage. Enough, he hoped, to keep him on his feet long enough to flee.

He looked at the shackle; it would probably absorb any rune's magic near it so he would have to do this in a round about way. Destroy the wall it is.
He twisted about, hissing as his broken ribs reminded him they were there. But he needed to get out and fast, so he ignored the burning in his sides and scrawled one of his earth runes into the wall, carving a small chuck of the wall about the shackle's attached end out of the wall.

He grunted as his hand dropped; the chain and a good chunk of earth attached to it still. "That will do for now. I'll need time to erase the rune that keeps absorbing my power but we should be good to go now." He said to the girl.  

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

a pet dino

Brainy Bookworm

22,990 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:33 pm
robot kitten

She watched with child like wonder. He looked so beat up. but he was still able to cast magic, and powerful magic at that. The runes he sketched she recognized, at least the healing one she did. When the wall fell apart and the chain still attached to his wrist she frowned. That would be harder to explain, but as soon as they were somewhere safe she would try and break it off. It would look suspicious if he had a chain attached to him, and they didn't want to draw any more attention then they already did.

"Once we are safe I can try to break it off like the other one also. Do you need help walking? I have a place for us to go, it isn't too far and we can take the ally ways there so we aren't spotted. Plus I know for a fact Jonalie won't look for you there."

◈ Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff