DeersackBatman
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:10 pm
User Image
User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
xxxxxxxxxx ____________________

Keeping his head turned and his attention in the direction that the flower crown female walked off in Avery didn't even move until Lilly began pulling him. Where were they off to now? But that question was soon answered as they approached the same female from just a minute ago. Rolling his eyes at the thought of Lilly lecturing the female about how she didn't want her all over Avery, he was wrongly mistaken. Flinching as he was tugged down Avery noticed that Lilly had literally hopped on top of the female, stunned his eyes widened in surprise. What. The. Actual. ********. Was going on. Attempting to yank Lilly off have the female she had already gotten up herself, obviously not with out one last kick to the now beaten and bloody females side. Glancing back at the female who was now moaning and crying in pain Avery rose his eyebrow in disbelief, what the hell! That was insane!

Before he knew it he was being tugged off again as if he was Lilly'slittle lap dog, she really had changed from all those years. Lilly wasn't just some shy little girl anymore, she was a crazy woman! Growling in frustration as he was dragged off Avery reached his hand out grabbing Lilly by her arm. He spun her around and tugged her close to himself, gripping her arm in his hand he held the female to his chest. He was buzzed, only slightly high standard from that one hit,but he knew what had just happened. "Are you ******** insane! What's wrong with you Lilly! What am I your pet?" He asked. His voice raised as his face flushed with anger. "Last time I checked you weren't even close to owning me so you have no right to act like I'm yours, she didn't deserve that! You are mental!"

Pushing her away he kept the grip on her arm, his other fist white as he clenched his fingers shut, oh Avery was furious. Which was never a good thing. "You are not dragging me around anymore, you are gonna follow me today." He barked. Walking off he held her arm as he tugged her behind him, there was no way she would be able to win a struggle against him. He was much taller and much stronger then her.

User Image

Panty Snifferrr

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:21 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼

☽ Lily ☆ White ☾

She could feel her entire body shaking as he gripped her, yelling at her for what she had done. Adrenaline was pumping through her veins but she was so high she could barely see straight. She hardly understood what he was saying to her and she felt her body sway as he pushed her back. She could feel tears stinging her eyes as he pulled her behind him, her legs barely functioning enough to keep stride with him.
"I'm sorry! I'm sorry I don't...I don't know what happened I'm sorry" was all she could muster. They were storming past so many people her vision couldn't keep up, and she felt herself start to get dizzy, her stomach turned sour. Yanking her arm out of his hand she halted and doubled over, puking up nothing but water and air for a few minutes, tears streaming down her cheeks. What the ******** was happening? Wiping her mouth she turned her teary eyes to Avery, still feeling some of the rage, but the overwhelming sickness and intense high were overpowering any anger she could have. She knew she had over reacted but she had lost control. She couldn't stop herself if she had wanted to. "I'm not yours to tug around either Avery. You can't just make me do whatever you want" she said, still tasting the vomit on her lips.

DeersackBatman

Lesbian Boyfriend

Omnipresent Cultist

11,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

DeersackBatman
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:58 pm
User Image
User Image

Sorry? Yeah sorry wasn't going to do much right now, not for him anyway. Turning as she stopped them and puked nothing but water onto the hot sand. Hearing her yell about him not being able to tug her around really ticked him off. He did remember her doing all the tugging. Grabbing her arm yet again he lifted Lilly up to keep her standing properly. "Shut up Lilly!" He shouted at her. That's when some idiot decided he needed to be in the situation. A slightly taller male with a beard and short hair walked up to them, he placed his hand on Avery's shoulder looking down on him. "Hey man, you should probably leave the lady alone. She doesn't look to good." The man offered. This was just getting on all of Avery's bad sides. "She's fine, we are gonna go back to my tent." He muttered angerly towards the guy as he nudged his hand off his shoulder.

This seemed to make the guy defensive, he turned fully towards Avery with his face full of confusion and anger. Suddenly his arm reached out towards Lilly. "Hey man, maybe you should just_.." But before he could finish Avery lifted his arm elbowing the man in the nose. There was no way he was going to let him grab Lilly. The man flinched and staggered back, the hand he had been using to cover his face was now covered in blood from his nose. "Don't ******** touch her." Avery hissed at the man. He took Lilly by her hand and walked off in the direction of his tent.

Once they arrived at his tent the male stepped in pulling Lilly in after him, he zipped up the tent and stepped forwards causing Lilly to step back. Resting his hand on her shoulder he sat her down sitting in front of her. Resting his bag behind her so she could slightly lay down Avery handed her a bottle of water. "Drink, and please don't puke in my tent." Standing he slightly unzipped the tent, reached into the cooler and pulled out a small sandwich. Zipping the tent back up he sat day back down in front of her handing her the sandwich. "You are gonna eat that, all of it." He ordered. Avery had completely forgot about the other female, all he cared about right now was Lilly's health.

User Image

Panty Snifferrr

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:09 pm

☽ Lily ☆ White ☾

She stared in shock as Avery elbowed the tall man in the face. Her mouth agape and her eyes wide all she could do was watch. "Don't ******** touch her" she heard him say and right at that moment she realized that maybe he was just as defensive of her as she was of him. She felt his hand wrap itself around hers and her legs moving forward and the next thing she knew she was in his tent, sitting against a bag and being handed a sandwich.
"What the ******** was that?" she asked, trying not to sound pissed that he had just yelled at her for the same thing he had just done. She watched him curiously as she brought the sandwich to her lips, taking a small bite and closing her eyes with satisfaction as the smooth peanut butter rolled over her tongue, mixing with a sweet strawberry jelly. The taste lingered in her mouth as she swallowed, a bit of sticky jelly stuck to the corner of her lips.
The tent swirled around her as she felt herself slowly starting to come down from her high. That s**t had to have been laced with something because she had smoked more than this in one sitting and never felt this awful. Her stomach churned as she took another bite, quietly contemplating everything that had just happened. Reaching for the bottle of water she took a small drink to wash down the little bit of sandwich she could stomach, before setting both down, the sandwich on her thigh and the water on the ground. Blinking to focus her eyes, she met his gaze, seeing the rage in his blue eyes had faltered only a little. "Are you still mad at me? I'm sorry....why did you do that though? He wasn't going to hurt me" her words slurred together a little.

DeersackBatman

Lesbian Boyfriend

Omnipresent Cultist

11,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

DeersackBatman
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:27 pm
User Image
User Image

Turning his attention towards the female Avery rose his eyebrows, his lips kept in a tight line. He shook his head looking at Lilly for a moment before looking away, what the hell was that? What about what she did? Taking his bottled water from earlier he twisted it open and took a sip, the water was kind of warm from being out almost all day. Twisting the bottle closed he tossed it to the blankets near them, his eyes only lifted back onto Lilly when she asked if he was still mad at her and why he had hit that guy. Arching his eyebrows, an emotion of upset sweeping over his face. "How would you know?" He asked. Well? How would she know weather or not the guy would do anything to her.

"You were a very disoriented female, clumsy, high, not in the right state of mind. Not to mention pretty. There are a lot of crazies that would not have to think twice before taking advantage of that.." Avery's upset expression softened, he let out a sigh and looked down at their wrists cuffed together. "Guess I forgot we were locked together.. No, I'm not mad at you.. Anymore." He replied. Avery never really liked admitting how he felt, it always made his nervous to try explaining what he thought. Lifting his arm he rested his hand behind his neck ruffling the hair on the back of his head for a moment. Soon noticing what he was doing the male dropped his hand to his side.

Turning his hand a little he looked the handcuffs over. "I really wish I knew how to get these off." Avery muttered. He huffed under his breath and dropped his hand looking back up at Lilly. "How are you feeling? Okay?" He asked. Avery was worried for her of course, she had just jumped some chick, puked and nearly passed out. Lilly was not okay and Avery was worried, but he would never admit that he was actually concerned. That was just not the way he was, he was always a hard head.

User Image

Panty Snifferrr

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:59 pm
☽ Lily ☆ White ☾

"Well I guess I wouldn't know, but he honestly just seemed concerned for the girl getting screamed at and puking." she snidely remarked, scrunching her nose slightly as she furrowed her black eyebrows. Why would he even care if the guy had taken advantage of her? He's made it pretty clear that he doesn't really care about her. She could see it in his eyes, the blue never breaking any emotion beyond anger. She used to be able to read him so well, but he had changed so much she wasn't even sure if this was the Avery that she loved so long ago.
Hearing his remark about wanting the handcuffs off she felt her shoulders fall, hoping her face didn't give away the hurt that comment instilled in her. Yeah everything had been pretty difficult up until now, but with the bad there had been some good, and she was starting to get used to being attached to him. She turned her eyes towards him, and tried to harden her gaze, trying to build a wall between his glances and her emotions. "I'm going to be fine Avery. Don't worry about it." she said coldly. She didn't want to sound mean, but she was kind of hurt, and she couldn't help her knee-jerk reaction to that. Reaching into her bag she pulled out another cigarette, realizing she had lost hers in her pursuit of the flower crown b***h, and she was in desperate need of some good nicotine.
Turning her body so her profile faced Avery, she lit her cigarette and she took a long drag, feeling the thick smoke build in her lungs and burn just the right amount before she exhaled. The cloud of smoke swirled in front of her, snaking around the tent and out of the flap into the fresh air. She felt her body relax as she continued to smoke her cig before glancing down at her feet and asking "So now what?"

DeersackBatman

Lesbian Boyfriend

Omnipresent Cultist

11,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

DeersackBatman
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:18 pm
User Image
User Image

Rolling his eyes at the female as she blabbed on about how she didn't think that guy was going to harm her, and how she just thought that he was concerned for her since Avery was yelling and blah blah, he lifted his knees wrapping his arms around them. Lilly only made it worse when she told him not to worry about her, oh yeah, like that was going to change anything.. Pfft. Letting out a deep sigh he rested his chin against his forearm as he watched the half blonde smoke her cigarette, hearing her comment he shrugged. "I have no idea.." Glancing out the little flap on the door of his tent Avery noticed that the sun was still bright and heigh in the sky.

Slowly turning his head towards Lilly the male parted his lips into a devious grin that showed off most of his pearly white teeth. He lifted his chin off his arms and took them off his knees sitting up straight. "Nevermind, I got it." He replied. Turning away from Lilly Avery reached into his bag and shuffling around it. He arched his eyebrows continuing to look until he finally found what he was looking for. His face lit up slightly as he pulled out two seats of thick grip gloves. Turning back to little Avery tucked the gloves into his back pocket and stood a little keeping his arm reached out to her. Grabbing Lilly by the arm the blue eyed male pulled her up and pushed the tent open walking the two of them out into the dessert. "Since we are probably going to be stuck like this till we find that crazy guy who locked us together, we should at least try to have a little fun right?" Pulling out a pair of gloves he handed them to her and began walking them past all the other tents. "Put them on trust me you are gonna need them." He mentioned before pulling his out of his pocket and slipping them on.

User Image

Panty Snifferrr

Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items