Submit

Lesbian Boyfriend

Omnipresent Cultist

11,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:40 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼

☽ Lily ☆ White ☾

She watched him close the tent, wondering if that was an apology or a dismissal. She opened her mouth to say something when she felt his thumb brush over her cheek, sending chills up and down her back. Closing her mouth, her bottom lip found its way between her teeth as she watched him lay down. Her hazel eyes gazing upon his chiseled face, she let them wander downward, over his chest, it's rise a fall and slow smooth rhythm that calmed her. Clearing her throat as she realized she was staring so intensely she said "Where....um...how are we going to sleep?"
Were those nerves she heard in her voice? Why was she feeling like this? She knew that they still weren't friends, but things felt a little more peaceful, so why couldn't she relax as thoughts of laying close to him turned through her mind? "You know actually I can just sit up and lean against your bags. I'll be okay like that." she said, mentally kicking herself for being so stupid. She knew how badly she wanted to lay with him, but of course her stubborn mind would never let her say it.

DeersackBatman

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:12 pm
User Image
User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
xxxxxxxxxx ____________________

Raising an eyebrow at her comment about how they were going to sleep Avery shook his head as she offered to just lay against his bags. Please, there was more then enough space in his blankets. "Oh shut up Lilly, get over here." He commented back. Reaching up with his handcuffed hand he took her wrist and pulled it genlty gesturing for her to lay next to him as he shifted over.

This was actually kind of nice, almost like when they were in high school. They would lay in his backyard with his tent and just sleep under the stars. They would also tell embarrassing stories about when they were kids. Fun times, Avery actually kinda missed it. He spent so much timewith Lilly everyweekend, then one day they just stopped talking and drifted apart.. All because of some stupid romour.

That was really upsetting. But there was no way their relationship would just go back to being the same in one day, they would probably have to work on that. Besides Avery wasn't one to trust easily. "I think if we lay on our backs we can just lay our arms beside each other.. Man I hope we find that nut job tomorrow." Avery spoke with his bright blue eyes shut, his free hand slowly shuffled though his hair, something he sometimes did when he was nervous.

User Image

Panty Snifferrr

DeersackBatman
Captain

Lesbian Boyfriend

Omnipresent Cultist

11,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:56 am
☽ Lily ☆ White ☾

Feeling her wrist tugged gently, she gave in and laid next to him, feeling his shoulder brush against hers. It had obviously been years since the last time they had lain together, but it wasn't hard to fall back into the comfort of it. "I thought that strange man said he only comes back at the end of the third day to see the man burn." she said. She wanted out of the handcuffs just as badly, but she wasn't as worried about it now as she had been.
Turning her head slowly to look at him, she could feel a smile forming on her lips. She wondered if he remembered all of their little camping trips in the back yard, eating tin foil meals to make the experience more legit. Gently, she nudged him with her arm, testing to see if he was awake before whispering "Do you remember when I told you I had peed my pants in second grade, because we had gone to the zoo and a tiger jumped up at the bars and scared me? You called me piss pants for a month after I told you even though we didn't even know each other when it had actually happened."
Doing her best to stifle her laughter, she raised her free hand to her lips, hoping to muffle some of the sound. But suddenly she went quiet again, twirling a strand of her hair between her fingers, she stared at the ceiling of the tent, her mind running wild after all of todays events. She knew things weren't the same as they were, and she wasn't even sure they ever would be, but she couldn't deny that things felt right when they weren't so hostile with each other.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:47 pm
User Image
User Image

Keeping his eyes shut and his arm under his head Avery nodded when he mentioned that nut head only showing up on the last day for the burning man. He rose his eyebrows after the slight nudge and listened to her talk about that time she had told him about the time at the zoo. Avery couldn't help the slight grin that appeared on his face as she brought back such a funny memory. Thats so cute that she remembered that from so long ago. A short chuckle escaped the males lips as he replayed the memory in his mind. "Yeah and you would get so upset and force me to apologise." He mentioned. It was so nice thinking about all this, they used to be so close but now things seemed a bit distant.

All the time they spent as kids made them such good friends, years and years of friendship was all ruined by a dumb thing some jealous girl said. Four years, thats all it took for them to hate each other. How ridiculous. "Remember that time that stupid kid was calling you a baby because you had a rainbow unicorn toy in the fifth grade, so I told him it was mine and he called me a "sissy boy" for like three years straight.. i hated that stupid toy." Turning his head towards her Avery opened his bright blue eyes looking at Lilly as she starred up at the roof of the tent.

User Image

Panty Snifferrr

DeersackBatman
Captain

Lesbian Boyfriend

Omnipresent Cultist

11,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:58 pm

☽ Lily ☆ White ☾

She couldn't restrain herself anymore and she let out a loud laugh, the memory of his sissy boy legacy had long been forgotten until now. "Oh my god but remember in high school it came out that he had an entire collection of my little pony figures. He got picked on mercilessly for that" she giggled. She turned her head to meet his eyes, a smile still spread across her lips. "It was us against the world huh?" she said, remembering all the times he had stood up for her, and she had done the same for him.
And it was true, he had always been her protector. She had always counted on him when times got rough, to help her through whatever problems were thrown her way. He had been a constant in her life, and then one day it had all ended, and she remembered the feeling of her heart breaking, laying in bed every night sobbing as a big piece of her had been ripped away, her life forever changed. Suddenly she stopped smiling as she thought about all of this. Can anything ever actually be the same? she thought to herself. Her hazel eyes searched his face for answers that she had never asked. She was scared of the answer, no matter what it was. If they could, she'd have to learn to trust him all over again, and if not..she'd have to accept it was the end of something special.

DeersackBatman

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 5:57 pm
User Image
User Image

Allowing another laugh to rise from his chest Avery nodded when she mentioned the ponies, hilarious, they always bad the most fun together. It was kind of upsetting how quickly that came to an end.. "It was us against the world huh?" She was right, it was them against the world, or at least it used to be. The thought slowly made the males grin disappear as hers did, his eyes scanning over his old friends face.. How different she seemed now, how machine himself had changed after their friendship ended. She didn't even look the same, well obviously, but not physically. She just didn't look like the same girl in his mind.. Heck he knew he looked different, he used to be blonde. No tattoos, no piercings. Now everything was different. Them individually and together, it was all some what of a familiar blur..

Avery took in a long breath exhaling from his nose, he pressed his lips in a some what saddened smile. Funny he wasn't one to smile, it was actually rare to see him smile let alone laugh. But some how he had seemed to be doing quite a bit of that tonight. "Alright, well, we should probably get some sleep.. Don't want want to sleep in too late tomorrow." Turning onto his back Avery kept his arm tucked under his head, he softly ruffled the back of his hair. Slowly shutting his eyes the male shifted slightly, his arm resting again Lilly's as he laid near her. Soon enough he doozed off, his breath ending in soft faint snores as his lips parted slightly, his pearly white teeth peeking through.

User Image

Panty Snifferrr

DeersackBatman
Captain

Lesbian Boyfriend

Omnipresent Cultist

11,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:43 pm

☽ Lily ☆ White ☾

His laughter made her feel warm inside and out, bringing her back to the good times in their past once again. It'd been so long since she had heard it, and it was like music to her ears. "Goodnight Avery" she whispered, hearing his quiet snores only a few seconds later. Sure he was asleep, she shifted slightly, rolling onto her side to face him, resting her head on his shoulder as she closed her eyes and felt herself drift into a deep sleep with no dreams.

DeersackBatman

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:07 pm
User Image
User Image

Shifting slightly the male arched his eyebrows, he lifted his arm out of under his head and stretched it out above him. Was it morning already? Letting his bright eyes flutter open Avery looked up at the roof of his tent, Light, it was bright out. Obviously morning, what time he had no idea. Avery never brought his phone with him on trips like this, too valuable to loose. That was a strange dream though, he had met Lilly again and some crazy guy handcuffed them to-..

Turning his head he noticed the colourful girl resting on his shoulder. "Okay, not a dream then." He muttered in a voice just above a whisper, obviously not loud enough to wake her. Tucking his arm back under his head he glanced back up at the roof, letting out a soft sigh the male waited, not wanting to wake Lilly up. She was warm, her warmth on his arm and should was so nice, almost like when they used to have sleep overs and she would be scared of the lightening so she would ask to cuddle with him. His eyes found their way back on her through the corner of his eyes. She seemed so sweet when she was sleeping, so calm and pretty.. Quickly he looked back up shaking his head a little. "Okay Avery, you seriously gotta stop being so lonely dude serious. You are giving off some mad creepy vibes right now." He thought to himself.

User Image

Panty Snifferrr

DeersackBatman
Captain

Lesbian Boyfriend

Omnipresent Cultist

11,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:16 pm

☽ Lily ☆ White ☾

She felt him shift but kept her eyes closed. She wasn't ready to get up yet, her comfort coming before anything else at this point. She couldn't remember the last time she had slept so well. Oh wait...yes she could. Their last sleepover together. Although if she had known at the time it was going to be the last, she would have tried to appreciate it more.
She could feel her hair bunched up under her head, probably a tangled rat's nest at this point. Finally groaning, her eyelashes fluttered as she opened her tired eyes. Without thinking she rested her hand on his chest, feeling his heartbeat through his shirt. A steady, solid rhythm, almost soothing enough to lull her back to sleep. Tilting her head a little she looked up at him, blinking slowly and sleepily. "Well good morning" she said groggily, smiling a little before she realized she was so close to him. She sat up quickly, her cheeks flushed as she attempted to run her fingers through her snarled hair. "God I'm so sorry I didn't even realize I fell asleep like that" she groaned, her hands over her face to try to hide her embarrassment.

DeersackBatman

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:43 pm
User Image
User Image

Hearing a soft groan Avery blink a bit in surprise, the warmth of her hand on his chest was enough to get him to turn his head. Letting his eyes slowly trace down to her hand he then glanced up at her. That adorable smile he remembered from when they were in highschool, why did she have to be so pretty? as soon as his lips slowly parted to wish her a good morning Lilly leaped up, her face burning a bright red as she combed her hand through her tangled hair, her hands then covering her pink flushed face. Sitting up Avery reached his free arm over his chest to scratch his right shoulder, he looked over at Lilly. "Girls are so strange." He thought to himself. "Morning.. Your hair looks fine by the way." Avery's voice was deeper, scratchy even. Ohh morning voice.

User Image

Panty Snifferrr

DeersackBatman
Captain

Lesbian Boyfriend

Omnipresent Cultist

11,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:51 pm

☽ Lily ☆ White ☾

She blushed brighter, using her fingers to comb her hair that she knew was not fine. Her nails kept getting caught in little tangles and knots and she grimaced each time. Finally giving up she looked back to him and asked "How did you sleep?". She couldn't help but smile at his tired eyes.
Turning to reach for her bags she realized she was grasping at empty air, groaning loudly. "I completely forgot my bags are gone what the ********. Can I smoke a cig in here?" she asked, already reaching into her purse beside her and pulling out the pack. She knew if she didn't have one she would be a b***h until she could, but she figured she should be polite and ask the person who so graciously allowed her to sleep in his tent.

DeersackBatman

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 8:31 pm
User Image
User Image

Rubbing his shoulder and arm the male watched her continue to comb through her hair, very unnecessary in his mind, but whatever. Shrugging he turned his head towards his luggage before looking back at her. "Fine I guess, not bad." He answered after she asked how he slept. Another shrug came along when she asked if she could spoke in the tent, what did he care, he smoked too. "Whatever." Was his reply. Avery sat up completely, he reached forward and unzipped the tent, it's kinda hot in there due to the sun beating down on the tent. Picking up the cooler with one hand he tossed it out of the tent, it landed perfectly thank god. The ice must have been completely melted by now. Letting out a small yawn Avery looked out the tent, there was people walking around, a couple smoking some pot. Yep regular burning man festival. "Alright, what should we do today?" He asked before turning his attention on the blonde and black haired female.

User Image

Panty Snifferrr

DeersackBatman
Captain

Lesbian Boyfriend

Omnipresent Cultist

11,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 8:47 pm
☽ Lily ☆ White ☾
She stretched her back, her arms reaching above her head as she felt her mid-rift showing as her shirt rose. Despite sleeping well her body ached. Grabbing her lighter she reached into her pack and drew out two cigarettes, tossing one to him and sparking her own between her full red lips. Taking a long drag she waited a moment before breathing it out, looking at him as she handed him her sunflower lighter. "Well I kinda hear that drugs are a must at the Burning Man." she chuckled. She didn't know if he dabbled in anything but she was a regular pot smoker.
Following his line of vision she saw a few people smoking together and smirked. Just what she was looking for. "Pick up the lighter and cig and follow my lead" she said coyly, slowly lifting herself up off the ground, careful to keep her wrist low so his arm wasn't stretched out too far. She watched him as he stood, ready to show him how her magic works.
She bends over so her hair falls upside down and tousles it with her fingers, before flipping it back up, knowing she looked like a bombshell when her hair was full like this. Tugging her shorts up to show more of her milky thighs, and her shirt down to show a little cleavage, she stepped out of the tent, pulling Avery behind her gently. As soon as she stepped out she felt the eyes of the boys smoking on her. She lived for this attention. Walking over to them, with her hips swinging and a smirk on her face she approached the boys, turning her charm on. "Hi boys. I'm so sorry to interrupt your smoking session but I seem to have lost my stash. Do you think you could help us out?" she asked, her eyelashes fluttering as she took another drag from her cigarette.
Their jaws dropped as one of them reached the bowl out to her, his eyes searching her small frame. She took it and turned to Avery, and with a sly wink she lit the bowl, taking a slow deep hit and holding it, smiling the whole time with a sense of accomplishment.

DeersackBatman

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:16 pm
User Image
User Image

Glancing down at the cig that had been tossed into his lap Avery picked it up, he held it between his fingers and took the lighter from Lilly after she had been done lighter hers. Placing the cig between his lips he lifted the lighter and sparked it to light his, taking in a drag he watched the tobacco coal up and glow. That's when Lilly told him to follow her, quickly he pressed his lips against the cigarette and slid the lighter into his pocket getting up. Stepping out of the tent Avery removed the cigarette from his lips with his fingers and let the small cloud of smoke empty out of lungs and into the humid air. He watched as Lilly tossed her hair around, fixed her shirt and shorts before following along mindlessly behind her. What in the world was she up to walking like some vixen? Locking the base of his lips he held the cigarette near his side as the two approached a group of guys with a long bong and a stash of weed. Oh okay, Avery understood now.

Watching as Lilly snaked her way around the boys and took the bong Avery took anyother drag of his cigarette, his eyes tracing over the female as she light up the bong and inhaled the drug. He blew a string of smoke out from the corner of his lips, reaching out he took the bong and sparked the lighter, circling the flame around the bowl he took in a long inhail. Lifting the bowl piece he made sure to get all of it in before piecing the bong back together and handing it to Lilly.

Before Avery could release the smoke out into the dessert air a female with long dark hair, a dress that seemed to be made out of a picnic blanket on and a flower crown made out of bright yellow dandelions walked up to him. She pressed her hand against the back of his neck and pulled him close, letting their lips just touch as he transfered the smoke from his lips to hers. His chest sunk and hers rose. Turning her head she blew out the smoke and turned back to Avery giving him an actual kiss this time, but hey he didn't fight it, he just shut his eyes and kissed back. Once the kiss was over the strange woman leaned back, she removed a flower from her crown and brushed it into Avery's dark hair. "Thanks for the buzz guy." And with that she let him go and walked off, swinging her arms as she walked away. Avery turned his head watching her as she went her own way, what a strange chick.

User Image

Panty Snifferrr

DeersackBatman
Captain

Lesbian Boyfriend

Omnipresent Cultist

11,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:34 pm
☽ Lily ☆ White ☾

Taking back the bong she noticed a girl sauntering her way over, her hazel eyes swept over her, taking in her admittedly ugly dress and horrid flower crown. She scoffed at her, raising the bong to her lips again, ready to take another rip as the girl approached Avery. Lighting the lighter again, she glanced at the two and watched with horror as the girl pressed her lips to Averys and inhaled his smoke. Lowering the bong her jaw dropped as the girl gave him another kiss, and she felt her blood boiling as she watched him kiss her back.
It felt like the world had stopped in the few seconds the kiss had lasted, and her heart felt as though it had stopped beating. Finally the girl pulled away and walked away with some cute remark, though Lily wasn't listening. All she could hear was her blood pumping hard as a rage filled her chest. <******** this b***h she thought, turning back to the bong and taking a huge rip, watching the weed blaze she filled the chamber before releasing the choke and inhaling way more smoke then she ever had before. Passing the bong back to the boys she thanked them through coughs as she released the smoke from her poor lungs.
Turning on her heels she faced Avery, glaring hard before she stomped after the girl, dragging him behind her. She caught up to her quickly, reaching her hand out to snatch the girl by her hair. She yanked her onto the ground, the girl screaming as she jumped on her, hitting her, every swing tugging on Averys arm. "HOW ******** DARE YOU? YOU b***h!" she screamed, feeling the girls nails dig into her arms as she landed another blow to her, this time hitting her shoulder as hard as she could. She felt a pop in the girls shoulder and jumped up from her quickly, seething and huffing and she glared at the small girl. "Don't ever touch him again you b***h" she snarled before kicking the girl in the side. The girl screamed but Lilly didn't hear it. All she could hear was a loud buzzing in her ears, all she could see was red.
After a few moments of heavy breaths and clenched fists, she came to. She could feel blood trickling down her arms from the scratches, and looked down at the girl on the ground. She was crying, but Lilly didn't care. She flipped her long hair and stormed off, she could see a ton of people had surrounded them, and they all watched her with fear in their eyes. She realized what she had done but it was too late. The damage was done.

DeersackBatman

Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas