DeersackBatman
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:51 pm
User Image
User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
xxxxxxxxxx ____________________

Raising an eyebrow Avery listened to Lilly talk about how she knew what he though of her. Yeah okay Lilly. Quickly his expression changed as abusing girls was mentioned.. Hitting girls? What in the world was this multicolored brat talking about? As she stood and offered then to leave now so they could get to the bonfire Avery soon stood himself up next to her.

"Hold on a sec." He blurted out.Tugging on the cuffs he attempted to get her attention, looking her right in her fair toned face his expression changed completely. not he just looked a bit confused and a whole lot angry. 'Sorry, don't think I heard you.. Hitting girls? What the ******** are you talking about you nutcracker?" He asked sternly. Was she even being serious?

User Image

Panty Snifferrr

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:01 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼

☽ Lily ☆ White ☾

Scoffing at him she took in the look on his face, confusion and anger, trying to figure out how this was so confusing to him in the first place. "One of my friends told me that you were hitting some girl you were dating. Which by the way is real macho of you. Picking on the small ones. A real test of strength I'm sure." she said, making sure the disdain in her voice was loud and clear. "You really had me fooled you know? All those times we hung out, you seemed so kind, so gentle. And then I heard what bullshit that was. You really had the wool pulled over my eyes."
Yanking her arm she stepped out of the tent, unwilling to finish this conversation until they could get the cuffs taken off of themselves. She had spent years trying to get over the betrayal, and here he was bringing it all back, talking to her like she was stupid. She looked towards the tall wooden man, and saw smoke raising a little to the left of it, deciding that's where the bonfire was being held. With another tug of her wrist she pulled him behind her, trying to keep a fast pace to get there before the crowds. But as they drew near to the bonfire, she could see there was no way they would find this man if they couldn't at least split up. Which, hello, handcuffs. There would be no splitting up tonight. "What should we do?"

DeersackBatman

Lesbian Boyfriend

Omnipresent Cultist

11,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

DeersackBatman
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:28 pm
User Image
User Image

His mouth had literally dropped open after her reply. What?! Who the hell could have told her that? None of that was true! Relaxing his expression when she mentioned how gentle and kind he used to be Avery shook his head. Yep, she really was crazy? What made her think he wasn't just as kind and gentle, or right the ridiculous rumor about him hitting his girlfriend! Opening his mouth to speak the male was quickly stopped by the hard tug against his wrist. Stumbling out of the tent he glanced around, alright fine, lets follow the crazy chick again.

Walking behind her Avery groaned loudly, he was really getting tired of being tugged around by some short smart mouthed chick he used to have a thing for in high school. Stopping abruptly as Lilly turned towards him the male looked down at the female, he parted his lips and rose an eyebrow giving her the strangest look. "Are you actually an escaped mental patient, you don't just tug around someone all confident in finding something and then just ask him what you should do." He commented. Walking past her Avery tugged her along with him, he shook his head. "mother fuc- Hey you!" Avery shouted walking over to a man with a large green glow stick necklace.

The taller male looked over at him and smiled, but no smile was returned from Avery. "Have you seen a shortish blonde guy, kinda skinny, really weird and twitchy.. Hes holding a pair of keys?" He asked the tall older looking guy, but the guy just shook his head. "I saw him earlier today but he left. That guy comes every year for the beginning, he disappears and only shows up again when we burn the big man." He shrugged patting Avery on the shoulder. This literally made Avery wrinkle his nose and slowly shift away from the man. "Alright dude thanks anyway." He replied. Turning around he faced Lilly and shrugged sliding his free hand into the pocket of his ripped jeans. "Whelp, we're ********>

User Image

Panty Snifferrr

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:38 pm

☽ Lily ☆ White ☾

She shifted uncomfortably as she watched Avery speaking to the strange man, she got a weird vibe from him but she couldn't put her finger on it. She tuned out the conversation as she glanced around at all of the people gathering. Beautiful girls with feathers in their hair, muscular boys in nothing but tight jeans. She felt so out of place. She knew she didn't belong here, and she wished she could just go home.

She tuned back in right as she heard Avery exclaim how ******** they were. "Wait what?" she blurted out, her eyes widening as she realized, they probably wouldn't be getting out of this any time soon. Just as the realization hit her, she felt someone slam against her back, toppling her over onto Avery. "What the ********> she screamed, trying to regain her balance. As she turned to look at the perpetrator, she locked eyes with a very tall, very scary man. His long, greasy black hair reached down to his waist, and somehow, in the desert heat, he was wearing a black leather trench coat. All she could do was stare, open mouthed as she wished she had never said a word.

DeersackBatman

Lesbian Boyfriend

Omnipresent Cultist

11,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

DeersackBatman
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:56 pm
User Image
User Image

Flinching as the small female was shoved right into his chest Avery stepped back slightly to catch his balance. Thankfully too because if not they would have both feel. Arching his eyebrows in an angered expression he turned his attention towards the man Lilly seemed to have yelled at. But once she had seen him Avery could feel her almost tighten up near him, was she afraid of him? Seriously, some random guy in a leather coat. "Watch where you going dude seriously. You could have hurt her." He rudely barked at the man. Looking him over Avery took Lilly by the arm and slowly shifted her behind him, he stood in front of the angry looking man.

Both men starred at each other for a long second, that's when Avery had enough. He kissed his teeth and shook his head. "Seriously man, bounce." He ordered, his deep voice tough. The man just looked him over and walked off, his hands buried deep in his trench coat pockets. Shaking his head the pale male turned towards Lilly looking down at her. "Out of all the people you could have yelled at you choose goth Rapunzel over there?" Sighing he rolled his eyes and grabbed her hand.

"Common lets get out of this crowd." Walking Lilly and himself out of the large amount of people Avery stopped once they had gotten out. He rested his hand against his waist and let his shoulders slump over, his usually angry face just somewhat softened into a look of disappointment. Great, not they really were stuck together.

User Image

Panty Snifferrr

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:06 pm

☽ Lily ☆ White ☾

Releasing a sigh as the big man sauntered off, she felt herself relax. She couldn't help that she was scared of men. Not after everything that's happened in the last few years. "Shut up Avery" she retorted, admittedly feeling off her game of snappy comebacks. She felt Averys' fingers intertwine with hers as he led her away from the crazy atmosphere into the dark calm surrounding the tents.
Noting the disappointed look on his face, she felt her brow furrow slightly, taking offense, before asking "What are we supposed to do? We can't stay like this for 2 and a half more days." She plopped herself into a lawn chair in front of someones tent. She didn't care who it belonged to, she needed to sit. She could feel herself getting light headed and all of this brain storming and running around was making it worse.

DeersackBatman

Lesbian Boyfriend

Omnipresent Cultist

11,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

DeersackBatman
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:11 pm
User Image
User Image

Resting his fust against his waist the male shook his head looking Lilly over as she sat herself down on the lawn chair. Avery was getting really tired of her independant attitude. This was it. "You are a real piece of work Lilly seriously." letting out a sigh Avery reached over, he wrapped an arm under Lilly's knees, the other arm over her back which obviously made her arm rest against her back. Lifitng her up into his arms he stood up and turned around walking towards his tent. "You're too god damn stubborn." He muttered holding her up to keep her from wiggling out of his arms.

Making it to the tent Avery placed Lilly on the blankets, he opened the cooler and pulled out a cold bottled water. Tossing it in her lap he sat himself down in front of her. "You are going to drink that water now, cause if you die of dehydration because of your stubborness I am not dragging your corpse around." Rude way to say it but Avery was worried about her, heck there was no reason to stuggle just because someone you don't like is trying to help. But Avery was to worried about his hard act to simply say he was worried.

User Image

Panty Snifferrr

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:25 pm

☽ Lily ☆ White ☾

Her body tensed in his arms, but she was too tired to fight back at this point. Even in her stubbornness she had to admit she needed help. As he carried her off to his tent she thought back to another time he had carried her like this, although it had been much more playful. They had been at the beach and she refused to get into the ice cold water until he picked her up and carried her in, while she kicked and screamed the whole way, laughter ringing between the two. She felt a chuckle push past her full lips as the memory flooded her brain, before she felt herself being set down again.
"Yeah what a burden for you if I die right? But then again it's all about Avery and what he has to go through in life." she grumbled, her fingers fumbling over the lid of the cold water bottle that had just landed in her lap. "I may be stubborn but you are selfish." she said between gulps, feeling her stomach get queasy at the shock of so much water in her system so quickly. "You wouldn't even care if I had a drink if you wouldn't be stuck with my dead body so..." she let her words trail off as she pulled her legs up against her body, forming a physical barrier between the two.

DeersackBatman

Lesbian Boyfriend

Omnipresent Cultist

11,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

DeersackBatman
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:53 pm
User Image
User Image

Listening to her babble about him being stubborn and selfish and only giving a cap about himself, Avery lifted his head, he dropped it back and let out a groan. How annoying. Hearing her last comment the dark haired male arched his eyebrows, his lips parting slightly as he slowly lifted his head looking at her. "Are you ******** with me right now? Don't pull that crap." Avery spoke sternly, the expression of anger painted on his face. "What am I Avery the big bad wolf and you're little red ridding hood, a perfect child just picking flowers? Just pinning everything on me, oh Avery you got us in this mess in the first place, no don't worry I don't need your water I'll just die if I take anything from you. Honestly you're such a stupid kid!" He barked angerly at her, shifting away from her slightly Avery gripped the chain between them wishing it wasn't there. "God I need to find that dumbest!"

User Image

Panty Snifferrr

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:04 pm

☽ Lily ☆ White ☾

She rolled her eyes at him, listening to him rant was like nails on a chalk board. "Oh please Avery, you know all this s**t was your fault. You could have walked right past me without a word and guess what, I'd probably be meeting great people and having the time of my life, but now I'm stuck with you. Neither of us are enjoying this, but it's not my fault this happened. You're the one who said my name, you're the one who hit girls, you can't blame anyone but yourself for me hating you. And if you hadn't hit that girl, we wouldn't have been handcuffed together. So, don't even try to point fingers at me." she fumed, although she could hear her voice breaking with every word.
Blinking back tears she turned her body away from him, her arm stretched out behind her as she tried to hide the tears she couldn't fight back. She didn't want him to see her as anything but angry, tough, and mean. She didn't want him to see her break, and she didn't want him to pity her. After everything today, she just didn't have the energy to pretend to be okay anymore though. It was all just too much.

DeersackBatman

Lesbian Boyfriend

Omnipresent Cultist

11,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

DeersackBatman
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:18 pm
User Image
User Image

Avery was preparing to ignore everything she said until the same subject came up again, hitting a girl. What the hell was she talking about? Where did she hear that? Watching her turn her back his angry face flushed with confusion. "Wait, what? what girl? What the heck are you talking about?" He asked. Avery was very confused and pretty passed. Where did she hear that he hit a girl? Avery hardly fought guys, let alone hit a girl. He did have respect, obviously for himself but also for others, there was no way in hell he would ever abuse someone like that. What happened over the years they didn't talk, they used to be so close and now she thought he was some abusive hard a** douchebag. "Lilly what do you mean? What girl?" He leaned over slightly trying to get a look at her, maybe she was just lying cause she was angry.

User Image

Panty Snifferrr

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:41 pm

☽ Lily ☆ White ☾

She could feel his body leaning close to her and she did all she could to shrink herself away from him, not wanting him to see the makeup running down her pale cheeks. Doing her best to steady her voice, she replied "Do you remember Gabby? She was my best friend in high school...besides you I mean. We were in study hall and she leaned into me and whispered something about you hitting your girlfriend. She never gave me a name, and it never came up again, but I trust her. Why would she lie about something like that?"
She grabbed the collar of her t-shirt and brought it up to her face, doing her best to scrub off the make up that had spread. Content with what she had removed, she turned to face Avery. She saw the confusion on his face, and was taken aback. "Why would she lie about that Avery?" she asked, furrowing her brow. Why would my best friend lie to me? She knew how much I liked....loved him. So she wouldn't do something like that if she knew how bad it'd hurt me she tried reasoning with herself. Tucking her hair behind her ear she moved onto her knees, reaching over him to the cooler to grab out two more waters, setting one beside him as she opened hers. "If I need water, I know you must too" she said, doing her best to change the subject.

DeersackBatman

Lesbian Boyfriend

Omnipresent Cultist

11,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

DeersackBatman
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:23 pm
User Image
User Image

Keeping quiet he just listened, Gabby? Seriously? But what girlfriend? Yeah Avery was in a couple relationships but he didn't ever remember abusing anyone, heck he knew he didn't so what girlfriend was she even talking about? Looking her over as she turned back around to face him. The only time his blue eyes left her face was when she had dropped the bottle next to him in attempt to get him to drink something. Taking his attention away from the bottle and back on her Avery noticed a bit of smudged mascara under Lilly's eye. "Gabby? She told you I beat my girlfriend? What girlfriend?.. Actually I remember Gabby telling me that you slept with half the football team. So you can get that out of your head. I never hit anyone my girlfriends, and I would never hit any female, ever. But you, just go on and throw yourself at any meathead with broad shoulders."

Dropping his head a little Avery looked down at his lap, he slowly picked up the water bottle and cracked it open. Taking a slow sip of the cool liquid he let a sigh escape his nose as he slowly shook his head. How upsetting, this is why she never talked to him for all those years. She was scarred that he was some abusive monster.. Wow, Gabby.. Wait, Gabby? Arching his eyebrows slightly Avery lifted his head again looking at her. "Wait, Gabby? Gabby was always jealous of us, she knew we were closer then anyone. Gabby actually tossed herself at me a out couple times.. Why would you believe her? You believed her over me? common Lilly." Ouch, that was a friendship tossed out the window.

User Image

Panty Snifferrr

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:39 pm
☽ Lily ☆ White ☾

Toying with her water bottle, she stared down at her feet. She couldn't bring herself to look at him. "I trusted her because...I had told her...that I loved you. And she was supposed to be my best friend. I couldn't think that she would want to hurt me like that." she said, her voice shaking again. She had trusted Gabby, she had told her everything, from stupid things like favorite colors, all the way down to her deepest secrets. Besides Avery, she was the only other person who knew all about her. Clenching her water bottle tightly in her fist she raised her hazel eyes to meet Averys' blue eyes.
"I've only ever slept with one person Avery, and that didn't happen until last year. We were out of high school. I mean...yeah the football idiots threw themselves at me, Gabby even had to basically rescue me once because one of them was too forceful and wouldn't take no for an answer, but I never pursued them. I have standards." She couldn't believe he thought that about her. How hypocritical of him to be upset over her believing Gabby over him, when he did the exact same thing. Putting her face in her hands she shook her head slowly. All those wasted years, hating each other over awful lies. She knew he couldn't forgive her for this, even she couldn't forgive herself, but still she had to try. "I'm so sorry Avery...I was stupid. I should have known better but I was blinded by her shitty friendship I'm sorry." was all she could muster. Running her fingers through her long hair she sighed loudly. Her world felt like it was crashing around her and she wasn't sure if she could handle it.

DeersackBatman

Lesbian Boyfriend

Omnipresent Cultist

11,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

DeersackBatman
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:25 pm
User Image
User Image

Hearing her apology kinda made Avery feel like an a**, he was getting mad at her when he just did the exact same by believing Gabby.. But love? Lilly loved him? Obviously she just meant their friendship.. Right? Letting out a deep sigh he tossed his bottle a side, standing up he kept his arm down as he zipped the tent shut. Sitting himself next to her Avery glanced at the little bit of smudged mascara on her cheek. "You know what it doesn't matter, I was just as dumb for believing Gabby over you and I shouldn't have." He reached out his hand and rubbed his thumb under her eye cleaning the smudge off. Turning a bit Avery laid down on his back, he glanced up at the ceiling of the tent kicking his shoes off. "I'm kinda tired." He mentioned as he tucked his free arm under his head.

User Image

Panty Snifferrr

Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items