Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Rogue Lands [IC]
[VIKING] New blood (Rokuro, Raiijin, and Fritjof)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 3:00 pm
User Image

Rokuro was one step closer to his dream. Of course, it was pretty far fetched considering. It was one step closer none the less. The cold air rushed through his mane as everything was starting to fall together. Excitement was rising within him, but he showed very little of it. If he couldn't control that, then he wasn't fit to be a reaver. No, he was ready for whatever was going to happen.

"This is it" He said looking about for his brother. They were going to start their lives in this moment. He looked around at the party that had been pulled together for this raid, he wasn't sure where they were going, but he knew they were going shortly, and he was ready. He shook his mane and gave a cheesy smile. "Don't get yourself killed, Raiijin."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 3:10 pm
User Image
Raijin just rolled his eyes lazily at his brother and gave a huff at him. " i wouldn't worry about little old me. i think you should worry about accidentally getting yourself killed first." smirking, he always made it his mission to toy with his brother and to utilize him to gain things without having to put a lot of effort himself. that is why he was even here going on his first viking with his brother in the first place. whatever his brother did, he was not far behind to gain some kind of benefit from his brother for himself.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 3:34 pm
User Image Fritjof had always known he wanted to be a reaver. His father was one (and a grandly scarred old one at that!) and he'd always idolized the male. Pert of it was probably also because his mother had been a thrall. Sure, he'd been claimed the moment he was born, never had to worry about being a thrall himself, but that didn't mean he never imagined whispers or doubts about his worth. It wouldn't matter after today though! He'd be a reaver, blooded as any, and then no one would question his strength.

Neither of his siblings had deigned to come along, but that was alright. The band was big enough. He grunted a greeting as he brushed past what looked to be two brothers. "I think the plan is for none of us to die. Wouldn't say no to some pretty scars though. I hear the ladies love them."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 3:49 pm
Rokuro smirked at his brother before being pushed past. Rokuro looked straight at the male who did it. Dark in colors, yet bright too. Rokuro frowned at being pushed, though he was going to save that for the battle. If there was one. "If death falls upon me, I shall take it with honor." He said with a smirk instead of getting made.

"After all, if it's my time who am I to question the will of the gods." Though he did think a few scars would be nice. "That they do," he said with a chuckle. "I'm Rokuro, and this is Raiijin." It was good to get some introduction before the head out, right? It was good to trust those you work with.

Though, a captains voice rang out in the distance calling for the departure. This was it. "It's time."

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:31 pm
Raijin just gave a chuckle and let his brother do all the work of introductions. one might think they were twins with how they acted together but they most definitely were not twins at all. " then we must not lazy about then." stretching, he took his time moving away to go meet their captain and the rest of the crew. " and who knows maybe we will gather some scars in this viking so we can show our worth in more ways than one." grinning, he was more than excited for this adventure as he wanted to become a reaver just like his brother.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:08 pm
Fritjof snorted at the first brother's comment. "Well I for one am not yet ready to meet our gods." He was cocky. "Dying in battle's fine and good, but they'll have to come down from the heavens themselves to send me there before I'm ready." And smug, too. "I don't even have any sons yet. No, if they call for me on the battlefield, they'll have to be satisfied with those I send them." Big talk for one untested, but then they were all rising to move, and he fell in beside the two pale siblings.

"If you go meet the gods today, tell them Fritjof says hello. Can I have your loot if you both die?" The smile following his words lightened the question—apparently this was his way of trying to be friendly. "Think we'll find pirates? I hear their blood tastes almost as good as the fruits they ferment. Not that I've had any." His father had though. 'When you're a reaver yourself one day,' he'd said when Fritjof was much younger. Well today just might be the day.

ShinosBee

Nerd

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:38 pm
Rokuro could respect this male, but he felt that his cockyness could get himself killed eventually. He smirked. "Now, I didn't say I wasn't going to go without a fight." He laughed "If you don't kill us, if we agree." He nodded at the male's comments as if they were something he would have spoken himself, though there were only half of what he would say.

"We might," he said, really unsure of what they were to find. "Just watch our backs, and we'll watch yours"

They were heading somewhere that was foreign to him, and his heart was pounding with excitement as they started to head out. He was more excited about seeing new lands than the idea of treasures and captives. Though, they were a good bonus in the end.

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games