[PRP] Traumatizing the young [Lalo x Sugar Petal] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:39 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. She knew better, deep down, then to be in this area. Her parents had warned her countless times, even though it was usually a given that she'd never leave their yard. Today, however, was a different sort of day. She had decided to wander to collect more plants, or at least learn about them. Like most children, she viewed herself as indestructible. She was more sensible than most, but even she had her moments of being, well, a child.

She carried a messenger bag to her side, occasionally pulling out a notebook here and there and scribbling in it. Sometimes, she'd take a leaf and press it within the book, satisfied with her discoveries. See? Her parents were just worrywarts, everything was fine. Her meandering took her to a large puddle, where she flopped down beside it and began to flip through her book. So many new plants, and half of them she didn't even know! She'd need to go to the library after this!

LOLLI qAq
BAM. Time to traumatize a child and teach her to listen to her parents!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:02 pm
User Image

Glass eyes watched the filly approach. A flicker of irritation at certain promises crossed La Llorona's mind as she examined the child, and it became especially worse when the girl flopped down right next to the mare as if she wasn't even there. It would be so easy to just reach out and drag her under forever ... but a promise was a promise, and what she had going on in her life was more fun than a grab-n-drown quickie anyway. That didn't mean she couldn't have some fun though. Right?

A spark of soft yellow-green grew from her horn and coated her body in a soft sparkling light as she rose from the water next to the little one.

"What are you doing near my waters, sweet child?" She spoke in a chiming sing-song voice and smiled gently.

Yushika

LOLLI qAq
Crew

Questionable Baby

24,800 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:21 pm
She really needed to stop being startled by strangers 24/7. Her little body couldn't handle it anymore! Her body lurched away from the pond as a voice unexpectedly called out, eyes narrowing at the sight before her. What...? She backed up cautiously, hitting a tree and slumping onto the ground. Something deep down inside of her screamed for her to run, yet curiosity reached out. Who was she speaking to?

"I, well, uh I... I'm just looking for plants. I'm sorry if I disturbed your.... home?" It wasn't often she was loss at words, but the addition the other glowed in a soft sparkling light and she might have just emerged from a pond was enough to send her brain into brain freeze mode. Didn't only mers live in water? Well.... to be fair, most phonies didn't glow, either!

LOLLI qAq

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:28 pm
Well, well, didn't this one have a healthy sense of self-preservation. La Llorona trained her face not to show her annoyance, and continued to smile pleasantly. She stepped a little further out of the water, but made sure she still had at least two hooves in.

"You didn't disturb me, sweetling." She chuckled. "I was just curious as to what one as young as you would be doing out here alone, but if plants are what you seek-"

She dipped her head into the water and pulled a water lily out by it's roots. She then placed it on dryer land and nodded to the filly. "Go on," she said soothingly. "There are many wonderful and exotic plants beneath the surface of the waters. Most phonies never get the pleasure of seeing them."

Yushika

LOLLI qAq
Crew

Questionable Baby

24,800 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:47 pm
She was tempted, honestly. She even took a step closer, and then she froze, noticing that the other still had her back legs in the pond. Clearing her throat, the filly managed to calm her slowly growing panic. What if the other was right? What if this was the first and only time she'd ever be given this chance to meet a mystical creature who also bore plants? Her eyes flicked to the water lily, slowly scanning back up to the other. Well. She'd need more proof, or incentive, first.

"Water lily's aren't too rare." She whispered, barely audible. "Do you have something rarer, miss?" Her voice started to firm as panic slowly edged into hope. Maybe this was her big chance? She'd have a special plant, and could prove to her parents their worry was silly. Sure, no one would believe her when she said a glowing mare gave her an exotic plant, but, she'd know. That's all that mattered, right?

LOLLI qAq

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:03 pm
Why the greedy, know-it-all ... It would serve the girl right to be drowned on the spot. LaLo gently stamped out the thought with a gentle stomp of a front leg. She must not kill.

"As it so happens, there is a plant that needs very special conditions to grow and even then only really grows during the summer."

She thanked her lucky stars she'd grown up in waters and knew the plant-life well. Otherwise this would all be much trickier.

"It's called the Thread-Leaf Naiad," she continued to explain," and because Phonyland almost always has such perfect weather we get to have this plant more often than other places." Her voice remained calm but her mind was racing- This might be the trick. Then she'd get to have her fun!

"Alas, I'm a tad clumsy at times and may accidentally rip too much up in my haste to share it with you. Maybe, with your smaller and more gentle nature you might be able to collect a small sample?"

Yushika

LOLLI qAq
Crew

Questionable Baby

24,800 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:15 pm
She didn't want to believe this woman, she really didn't. Every sensible part of her screeched at her limbs to turn around and go home. However, there was that love for gardening again. A rare plant she could cherish and love. Something special, and just for her. She hesitated, hoof raising and freezing in the air before, slowly, it landed on the ground, moving her closer. Deep down inside, she had a feeling, but her abundance of love for gardening beat out that tiny voice. She knew what she was doing. You never heard of stories of children getting kidnapped around these parts.... or did she even pay attention? Well, if it was a huge worry wouldn't there be signs around? Someone to guard the area?

She was fine. Everything was okay.

"Okay. I..." She stopped, just barely out of reach from the mare, probably enough to infuriate further. "Can you leave the water for a second? I don't want to hurt you by accident."

LOLLI qAq

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:22 pm
At the mention that the filly could hurt her the mare smiled a bright, genuine, smile.

"My dear little one," she said softly, "I highly doubt anyone as sweet and delicate as you could hurt anyone."

She moved to clear the way, but didn't leave the water as she'd been asked either. Instead she moved as far from the "plant" as she could. This foal was more suspicious than most and while it made LaLo so angry she had to admit she admired it as well.
She'd need to think quickly-- Looking down at her feet in the water then back up to the filly she shrugged sadly.

"I would leave the water completely for you, dear, but without it's magic to sustain me I would vanish before I could help you with your plant."

Yes, quick thinking La Llorona. Good one. She almost rolled her eyes at herself.

Yushika

LOLLI qAq
Crew

Questionable Baby

24,800 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:26 pm
'You idiot, obviously she's lying.' Her thoughts chided her, and yet Sugar just justified it by remembering that in some stories such things were true. Some magical creatures couldn't leave a certain area or object. Would it be fair to jump to such conclusions, anyway, of the other? She was bearing a present, and all Sugar was doing was wailing and trembling in her head. Suffocating the doubt for the last time, the filly approached the water and peered in, a hoof tapping the surface. Where was it? Her head rolled up to look at the mare, suddenly overwhelmed with the realization she was so much taller than her. One day she'd be as big, right?

"Miss, what does it look like?" She leaned back over the pool of water, eyes narrowing as she used a hoof in attempts to feel around the edge of the top. Hmm, maybe she had to go in...?

LOLLI qAq

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:39 pm
A mental sigh of relief washed over La Llorona as the foal finally gave in completely. Smiling down at the little phony that looked up at her so innocently and with so much hope in her eyes; it was all the mare could do not to just push her into the water right then and there ... Patience, though, was the key.

When the little filly looked back into the water once more to search for the plant the glow of the kelpie's horn died away. A dark hoof pointed just past the filly's head and a low, almost slimy sounding, voice answered:

"Why it's right there, little one."

In a split second the mare was on the child and the cold sticky-wet hooves of a monster held her in place.

"I'll pull you in and maybe you can see it better."

She cackled once and started to drag the filly into the depths with her.

Yushika

LOLLI qAq
Crew

Questionable Baby

24,800 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:49 pm
She should have listened!

Sugar Petal let out an audible gasp as the glowing– no – the slimy creature was on her. The cackle sent cold shivers down her body as realization hit: she was going to be pulled under. Frantically, the filly kicked at her attacker, trying to scramble to grab the edge of the earth and pull herself up. Fear accelerated with each kick, twisting into a wild hot panic and terror that she had never felt before, not even when her garden was destroyed by Tsunami Waves. 'Stop!' Her mind screamed, voice unable to wrench out anything but frightened little gasps and quick yelps. This was a joke, right? Any second she'd be let go. Any second she'd be free! Right? The water wasn't touching her chin now, was it?

This was some cruel joke! It had to be.

LOLLI qAq
Feel free to have LaLo actually pull her completely under and hold her under for a bit!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:56 pm
Pure evil practically radiated off of La Llorona as the filly struggled against her grip. There was no escape from this. No amount of kicking or fighting could stop it; not for one so small, at least. She was so practiced at this that the weak kicks of terror were barely even registered by the mare.

She laughed a deep, throaty, laugh that gurgled as her face hit the water ... And then she drug the foal under completely. The thrashing of the water only served to distort her face more as it contorted into a mask of mad glee. This was what she lived for. This was all that she had ever craved.

Her eyes scanned the face of the filly for the tell-tale signs that her life was fading as she lost air. It wouldn't be long.

Yushika
I'll let you react to this bit with Sugar Petal and then LaLo will release her. Sound good?

LOLLI qAq
Crew

Questionable Baby

24,800 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 3:13 pm
It wasn't a joke.

She was dragged under, her extending hoof disappearing. She fought fiercely, desperately trying her best to free herself. Air escaped her, lungs aching with each seconds as water was inhaled during her underwater screeches. Her body grew limper as strength faded, melting into a hopeless twitch here and there.

She was going to die.

She had never thought this day would come. Sure, she had been told all things die, but like any child she just brushed it off and believed that time was endless. She didn't even imagine she'd perish as a kid, either. That just didn't happen. It couldn't, or, at least she had thought. Even now, while her chest tightened and lungs constricted, she was convinced this wasn't the end. She'd get out, somehow. She had to.

Except, she didn't. Yellow eyes narrowed as her eyesight began to blur, flickering between harsh focus and blurry edges while her body gradually gave up the struggle. It was cold, surrounding her and enveloping her in its murky touch. Her brain slowly processed the events occurring, grimly flashing a scene of her parents hearing the news and their hearts breaking, causing a brief and weak kick in a last second of hope. The world was fading, and her thoughts gently began to cease, leaving her with one last thought before she began to drift: she hoped her family didn't blame themselves.

LOLLI qAq
Sounds great!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 3:44 pm
The signs were all there and La Llorona let out a bubbly cry of triumph. She still held onto the limp body, as there was still some life there, but it wouldn't be long now and she knew it. She pulled a little further down and smiled as pure adrenaline rushed through her body. This was her drug. Always would be.

But as she watched the filly stop fighting and head towards death the face of another foal filled her mind. Frightened and pale; his eyes already glassed over in death. Cirrus.

A promise. Was a promise.

Letting air out of her nose she rose to the surface of the water and took the filly with her. She pushed the child back onto dry land and nudged her little body with a hoof until air returned. She hoped it didn't, but also hoped that it did.

She was done killing. No matter how much fun it was.

Yushika

LOLLI qAq
Crew

Questionable Baby

24,800 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:34 pm
The cold lingered as her body was removed from the water, mind locked within darkness. All she saw was black, floating within the darkness with nowhere to go and nothing to say. Suddenly, a painful gush of air entered her lungs, the darkness turning into a searing white light as life came crashing back into her. She heaved, tossing up water and weakly coughing before she realized her hooves were on dry land. Her body shuddered as her eyes raised and locked eyes on her attacker, a meek cough escaping her instead of the cry of terror she wanted to emit.

Frantically, she scurried herself up, tripping and falling straight to the ground. Overcome with emotion, the filly simply rolled onto her back and scrambled backwards into a tree.

"I-I'll tell the entire town!" She squeaked, immediately realizing how stupid that was to say now that she was free, covering her mouth with both hooves as if to erase her previous statement.

LOLLI qAq

My Little Phony

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces