Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mewmew kittykat94

Wrathful Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:10 am
a pet dino

As the morning’s light began to rise on the small village, Wyome made her way out of the house that she had spent the night prior. It had taken a fair bit of bartering to let the couple agree to let her stay in their abode, but a night that wasn’t spent sleeping on a rock was well worth it. After travelling for a few days, she still wasn’t sure what the excitement of it was. The sights were amazing, but the people… not so much.

On this occasion though, she had heard news of a troupe moving through and curiosity had gotten her better of her. If it was full of merchants looking for trade or performers roaming the land, she couldn’t say. She had only overheard the conversation and it’s why she had spent the night to find out. Unfortunately, she had a long while before any of that excitement was to be seen. For now, the hybrid would allow herself to just enjoy the morning. No angry stares, no probing questions, just the warm glow of the sun.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:38 pm
          New places meant new people, and Niadra loved new people. New people came with new stories and all kinds of things. It was one of her favorite things about traveling. The preforming was has favorite, but meeting people came in a close second.

The troupe had just arrived at the small village and was starting to put everything into place. Because she was good for preforming and not so much help when unloading Niadra was free to roam around with Jania until the show started.

"Come on girl, let's get lost for a while." she called to her companion with a laugh.

mewmew kittykat94

a pet dino

Brainy Bookworm

22,990 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

mewmew kittykat94

Wrathful Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:34 am
a pet dino
Sorry if Jania wasn't the companion you meant. I was slightly confused ;; <3

The movement of people stirred the hybrid from her reveries, glancing around as she tried to focus of the location. The troupe must have arrived! With a small smile, she made her way towards the sounds, watching the commotion of people as the caravan was unloading. It was fascinating, just as the whole expedition out into the wilds of the world had been.

As the various earthlings roamed and unpacked, the flowing of skirts caught her eyes; vibrant greens that stuck out from the normal, dull hues worn by the leaf earthlings. The wearer was also quite a sight, just as lively as the dress she wore. Wyome found herself curious, though the canine by the dancer’s side kept her at bay. She wasn't quite sure how to approach.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:26 pm
          She twirled about, making sure to stay out of the way of the others who were actually setting up and doing work. Some rolled their eyes at her, but most of them just laughed and kept at their business. The people around her didn't interest her all that much, that was until she spotted a hybrid. At once she was reminded of the hybrid Teiluj that she had met. She was such and interesting person, which made Niadra believe that maybe all hybrids would be so interesting.

Walking over to Wyome she waved, Jania at her side. "Hello there." the girl had been looking her way, which Niadra took for a good sign. It would suck if the object of her attention didn't want her attention.

mewmew kittykat94
Sorry! Yes that's who I meant.

a pet dino

Brainy Bookworm

22,990 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

mewmew kittykat94

Wrathful Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:02 am
a pet dino
No worries! No need to apologize!

She must have been some sort of dancer, with the way she twirled around and moved about the other caravan goers setting up. It was just the grace of every step that left her curious and nearly spellbound. As their eyes connected though, she had to fight off the want to shy away. She had been caught staring, how rude. Maybe it was the prejudice she had faced, but some people were weirded out by people staring, let alone a hybrid.

But it was a welcoming sign when she made her way over, more so at the greetings. Even with the raptrix at her side, Wyome stepped away from her semi-hiding spot. Keeping her eyes on the leaf girl, she was slightly hesitant, but not from anything she had done. “Hello. I’m Wyome… I'm, uh... Sorry for staring.” Best introduction ever.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:29 pm
          She laughed. "Don't be sorry. As a dancer being stared at is the best compliment." she teased. "My name's Niadra, it's a pleasure to meet you Wyome." she held a hand out. Jania sniffed towards the hybrid. "Don't mind Jania, she's completely harmless and extremely friendly."

She looked over towards her people. "So Wyome are you from around here, or are you just here for the show?" she asked curiously. She knew that often people came to places where the troupe played even if they lived far away and wondered if this girl was one of those, of if she had lived in the small village.

mewmew kittykat94

a pet dino

Brainy Bookworm

22,990 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

mewmew kittykat94

Wrathful Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:08 pm
a pet dino

Wyome couldn’t help but smile at the teasing, it put her at ease to know the dancer wasn’t insulted. Offering her hand in return, she gave it a shake, “It’s nice to meet you, Niadra. You as well, Jania” the hybrid offered the hand gently to the canine, allowing her to take a better sniff. Even with the positive sentiment, she didn’t want to startle or anger Jania by immediately petting her without regarding her feelings.

“I’m here for the show. I had heard the news of a troupe coming while passing through and curiosity got the better of me. So here I am!” Plus, it was a welcome break from the travelling. The excitement filled the air as the troupe members continued to set up. “I hope I’m not interrupting preparations by taking your attention,” she said as she played with her hair, a bit of a nervous habit.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:32 pm
          Jania sniffed the girls hand once more and then licked it. "She likes you!" Niadra said happily. She hadn't found someone that Jania hadn't liked yet, but she found it put others at easy when she mentioned that Jania was okay with them.

"Well you are in for a good show then! We've been practicing a few new routines, so this will be the first time anyone sees a show like this!" she was proud of her troupe. Unlike many others they were always working on new things, always making their performances better.

"Not at all. The last time I helped out I broke a few things." she laughed at the memory. "Turns out I'm a much better dancer then builder."

mewmew kittykat94

a pet dino

Brainy Bookworm

22,990 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

mewmew kittykat94

Wrathful Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:09 am
a pet dino

With a grin, Wyome gave Jania a quick scratch behind the ears. It had been quite some time since she had been near a familiar, especially with the passing of her spitorog and she had forgotten how soothing an animal’s presence could be with the knowledge they weren’t immediately going to bite you. “Aren’t you a sweet girl?” she cooed.

Returning her sight back to the dancer, she continued to smile, “I honestly can’t wait. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a troupe in action and it sounds like a lot of fun.” She knew that it wasn’t likely that she had seen one from when she was small. Alkidikes weren’t the best of entertainers if she recalled correctly. But the comment left her giggling, just imagining it. “I’m sure they appreciate your gesture of not helping out if that’s the case.”

“Have you always been a part of this troupe?” she asked. It seems like Niadra was pretty well established with the routine with the builders doing their thing while she did hers.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:22 pm
          Jania rubbed her head into Wyome's hand. This was a human that she liked.

"Oh a first timer! How exciting! Well I'll be sure that everyone is doing there very best then." it was very rare that people hadn't seen a show before. But she knew that Alkidikes didn't have dancers, so maybe this hybrid had grown up with that side of her family. "Oh yes, now even if I offer jokingly they get this face of pure horror." she laughed at the memory.

"No, not this one. My family belongs to a troupe, which I was with for all of my childhood. However a while back I thought I was ready to settle down. Stay in one place. However it wasn't for me, so I joined the next troupe passing though. I have been with them for some time though." she thought of finding her own troupe, but part of her was scared of what her mother would think of her leaving Nyiim.

mewmew kittykat94

a pet dino

Brainy Bookworm

22,990 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

mewmew kittykat94

Wrathful Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:48 am
a pet dino

Wyome continued to pet Jania with a grin, easily contented.

“Wonderful! This is going to be such a fun evening.” It was a shame that she hadn’t been able to experience these things from when she was young, but today was the day to make up for it. She gave a small laugh at the comment, she would happily keep the leaf woman away from the building materials then, well, as long as she wasn’t distracting her from other duties.

“Still, to have a history with it is pretty amazing, you must have seen so many sights over the years. I’ve been stationary most of my life, so it must have been something else.” Wyome felt a pang of jealousy, but she quickly shooed it away. That was why she was travelling, to see all she could, but she was curious, “Do you miss your family?”  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:57 pm
          She nodded. "'Yes traveling is wonderful. Not even when I was young did I stay in one place." she laughed. "Personally I think everyone should do it when they are old enough. It helps you see the world differently, and you start to see that everyone really is the same." she shrugged.

"Sometimes, but I know they are doing well. I think eventually I will cross paths with my families troupe and I'll rejoin them, but who knows. Right now I'm kind of just going with the flow, going where ever the music takes me." she laughed at herself. "Do you? I mean if you were always in one place before and now traveling, does it make you miss your family?"

mewmew kittykat94

a pet dino

Brainy Bookworm

22,990 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

mewmew kittykat94

Wrathful Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:22 am
a pet dino

Wyome had to admit it, she was still a bit jealous about the travelling. It really had been a wonderful experience. “I have to agree, this has been such an eye opener,” she nodded with a smile, “I’m excited to see what else the world has to offer.” So far, the people she had come across had been much nicer than the people that she had lived with and she hoped that it continued that way.

The hybrid gave a soft nod, grinning at Niadra’s laugh. “I do at times, but it’s no different from staying at home. My mother is rather absorbed by her treasure hunts,” there was no bitterness, just a small bit of sadness tinging her voice for a few moments, “But maybe I’ll come across her while travelling, who knows where she might be.”

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:17 pm
          She nodded. "You never went with her as a youngling? I feel like treasure hunts could be exciting, dangerous, but exciting." memories of the first time that her and Nyiim had explored a cave came back to her. She remembered things falling and all kind of dangers.

"What places have you been to so far? Any place you want to go to?" she asked curiously. She hadn't been to the newest places yet, but everywhere else she had been at least for a little bit.

mewmew kittykat94

a pet dino

Brainy Bookworm

22,990 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

mewmew kittykat94

Wrathful Lover

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:14 am
a pet dino

"No, she pretty much kept me home. I think it was her way of being protective." If being an absent mother could be considered any sort of protection. The hybrid wasn't angry about it, just slightly saddened.

"I've pretty much stayed in Tale so far, though I think I made it to Sauti's border." She hadn't stopped in any towns, but if the wind girl, ponds and mountains in the distance had been any indication, she was sure she had been there. "Well, Zena sounds like it would be beautiful... though I'm afraid my antennae might fall off from the cold," she said with a giggle. "Where have you been in the world?"  
◈ Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff