HQ for the B/C Shop "Tendaji" 

Tags: Roleplay, Tendaji, B/C Shop 

Reply ◈ Archives
[FIN]Sneaky Sauti Natives Yithiron Vs Sailscales

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Aukai Oceansoul rolled 2 100-sided dice: 89, 49 Total: 138 (2-200)

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:52 am
Character || [Yithiron]
Stage || [Pickpocket]
Battling || [2 sailscales]
Battle Stat || [11]
Defense || [9]
Roll Needed || [90-100]
Rolled || [89, 49]
Outcome || [lose x2]
Experience earned || [18 EXP]  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:11 pm
Thorn sighed happily, reveling in the brisk Sauti air, not that he was sort of used to it. He made a point of staying in the sun which helped a lot. The wind he couldn’t do much about, so he didn’t bother with it besides to shrivel up into his coat when it blasted him. Currently Ime had let him wander, he was staying in the flats and scrounging for edible berries. He had made sure to ask the native people here carefully about which were good and which were bad and he had piled a good many of the edible ones on a rock shelf behind him. He didn’t have to worry there was no one else out here but himself, Ime was being useful and there was no one to pilfer from, besides he much preferred to haunt cities with his profession. He still didn’t know what she would think of his profession, sneaky as it was, but he was well and truly hooked in both of them. He smiled as he remembered their game of tag, his face hurt from smiling so much. She was quickly becoming his everything and the trip was going very well. Hopefully her mother didn’t have a grudge against huge, awkward leaflings.
He turned to place his fresh handful of tiny sour berries on the pile and was greeting with the site of two sailscales stuffing their collective faces on his berry hoard. “HEY! I thought you guys only ate meat?!”
The sailscales starred at him unblinking, and he stuck his tongue out at them and popped his handful of berries into his mouth. “There,” he mumbled around his mouthful with a sour flavor face. “You can’t have those ones.”
The smaller sailscale hissed at him and he jumped back. Then realizing that the puny lizard had intimidated him he stomped toward them. “Shoo, shoo go eat someone else’s hoard you pests.”
The sailscales took umbradge at this and he was stuck in a wing, claw and tooth tornado, however his crystals protected most everything except his face which he tried to use his hands to keep clear of maddened sailscale. Fiendish little brats, he thought, as the swirl slowed and broke up, the sailscales leaving non the worse for wear whearas Thorn looked like he had done a really bad job shaving. He spat and it was tinged with pick where a claw had gotten his lip. Ick. He waved his fist at the sky, “Oh yeah, say that to my face!.” He felt ridiculous but it did make him giggle and he dabbed at all the cuts on his face. He figured Ime would be bemused at his predicament. At least non of the cuts were too deep, no scars for Thorn. “And that was only two, he couldn’t imagine what MORE sailies would have felt like. “And I thought they were endearing, apparently not those two. If I’m going to get one I’m going to go off of personality too not just looks.” This time when he went back to berry picking he stuffed what he found in his mouth, he was going to need a bath after this too.

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

◈ Archives

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces