Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] The Fox's Curse Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oberon_Weiss

Fashionable Star

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 10:24 pm
There is an old tale about how the dog of the zodiac fought against the demonic nine tailed fox, in most legends they state that the dog was able to destroy the nine tails completely. However, that is not true while the fox was severely weakened it could not be destroyed completely, so a choice was made to seal it away into a human, and every few generations a baby would be born with the markings of the fox and thus they were forced to wear a mask that bound their powers and grow up bearing the hatred of the fox.

Makoto is one such person and has grown into a bitter, and angry young man. Locked away in the dark and being tormented by both human and yokai alike, he wonders what it would be like to be free.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name: Makoto Himura
Personality: Makoto is a very angry and bitter teenager, having been abused and neglected by his family for years because of his curse has left him with a distrust for nearly everybody and a temper. But behind all of this is a extremely lonely and affection starved young man.
Bio: When Makoto was born his parents were expecting a healthy beautiful boy. that is until he was born with markings on his face that intimated a fox's mask. His eyes weren't even open yet when they placed the mask on him and then shunted him away where he would barely see the light of day. Since then he had almost never been let outside, and barely anybody speaks to him.
Position: Uke  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:02 pm
((Is this taken? 4laugh ))
Oberon_Weiss

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

Oberon_Weiss

Fashionable Star

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:17 pm
RosesandBlood

*nope!*  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:28 pm
Oberon_Weiss
RosesandBlood

*nope!*

(then if you like I'd play. Wasn't sure if I should pm you or not >.> )  

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

Oberon_Weiss

Fashionable Star

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:57 pm
RosesandBlood

*haha it's fine go ahead*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:20 pm
Oberon_Weiss
RosesandBlood

*haha it's fine go ahead*

((Should I post a profile for you then?))  

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

Oberon_Weiss

Fashionable Star

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:30 am
RosesandBlood

*Yeah*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:36 am
RosesandBlood

*Are we not rping after all or...?*  

Oberon_Weiss

Fashionable Star

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:33 am
Oberon_Weiss
RosesandBlood

*Are we not rping after all or...?*

((We are but I've been having to do a lot of extra work.... and I went to Indy Pop Con this weekend... ninja And would you like another spirit/monster person or a human? I'm leaning towards monster/spirit cause they would understand him))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:43 am
RosesandBlood

(Ah ok, as for the character it doesn't matter I can adapt to whichever you choose))  

Oberon_Weiss

Fashionable Star

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:05 am
Name: Kamui Shirou
Personality: Shirou is pretty laid back and likes to take things easy. As a guardian deity however he takes his job seriously; even if his seeming laziness makes it look otherwise. He's kind and strong and maybe a bit mischievous.
Bio: Kamui Shirou is a white god and guardian. He keeps the balance between humans and yokai by making sure the yokai stay out of the limelight. His kind was brought in since great disaster of the nine tails and other yokai troubles. He is a deity but not all powerful like the dog god who sealed the fox.
Position: Seke

User Image

Oberon_Weiss

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:16 am
RosesandBlood

*Looks good, do you want to start or should I?*  

Oberon_Weiss

Fashionable Star

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:57 am
Oberon_Weiss
RosesandBlood

*Looks good, do you want to start or should I?*

((If I may ask you to start, I'd very much like my character to stumble upon yours if you would.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:21 pm
RosesandBlood

*Kay, also sorry it didn't show that you quoted me for some reason*

Makoto sat his dark room the only light in it shining from the small window that was too high for him to reach, he wasn't even allowed a candle so he could read at night. Granted it wasn't like he could see much of anything to begin with as his mask obstructed most of his vision anyways. Letting out a angry sigh he decided that perhaps it would best if he just went to bed, he had looked out his window to see if any stars would appear tonight but it looked like they wouldn't.

He stood up and stretched, scratching idly at the part of his face that wasn't covered by the mask. He was about to turn away and head to his bed when he saw something outside of the window. It seemed the full moon had come out and Makoto stood and looked at it for a bit before turning and heading towards his bed for the night.  

Oberon_Weiss

Fashionable Star

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:00 pm
Oberon_Weiss

((That's okay.))

Shirou was just on his way down to a lower realm when he felt something. An intense anger and loneliness. About the time he turned around the clouds blocking the moon parted shining it's divine light upon the world. The feeling pulled him to that spot.

Outside a window he peered in and caught sight of a boy in a mask. Staring at him he waved his hand and stepped into the room. Most normal humans wouldn't be able to see him so he was just curious about what kind of human would have so much hate inside them.

"Hm..." Shirou looked over the little human crawling into bed. Interesting. A mask? Why for? Perhaps he'd take it off to sleep and the god would be able to see his face. He was getting a odd feeling from this human; as if he wasn't all human.  
Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff