Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Roleplaying
[WP09] Fallow

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Umagami rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)

Umagami

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 1:13 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rain

The swamp was filled with the deafening sound of thunder and so, too, was it engulfed by brief white-hot flashes of lightning. It had been raining for a time that Fallow couldn't quite fathom, and the earth beneath his hooves had long-since turned to nothing but a dark colored mud. He felt compelled to continue along the path he had been walking for that insurmountable time, though he knew not where he was heading. The trees surrounding the hooded buck swayed viciously in the wind, and the rain came at him from an angle. He was soaked, and he was shivering. He squinted against the onslaught, but couldn't make out more than a few feet in front of him. His mind felt hazy, his limbs leaden.

How did I get to where I am now? When did the rain begin?

He had no answers to his questions, and could only think of them over and over as he pushed forward- determined to reach whatever goal his mind had set for him.  
Umagami rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 1:20 pm
Blossoms

Suddenly, he finds himself in a clearing- the rain mysteriously vanished.

Fallow gazes around, taking note of the great bulbous-looking plants that seemed to crowd the small meadow quite fully. The air was filled with a sickly-sweet scent that turned his stomach and he hunched himself closer to the ground, grimacing at the large green bulbs as though they were his enemy. "What's going on? Where am I? What am I doing here, why can't I remember anything?" He spoke to the bulbs as though they were sentient, his eyes darting from one giant plant to the next. They didn't reply- at least, not verbally. Instead, the great plants began to shudder; as though swayed by a great wind. It frightened Fallow, but it did not occur to him to run away. Instead, he hunched even closer to the grass beneath, eyes wide in his skeletal head as he stared at the plants he had so harshly glared at before. Once again, he was shivering; though the chill of the rain had long since been warmed from his bones. He was scared. Something about these plants felt... wrong.

As though egged on by his fear the plants suddenly burst open, revealing large white-colored blossoms that seemed to glow in the moonlight overhead. The meadow grows eerily quiet... then a great roaring sound fills Fallow's ears and he cries out, closing his eyes.  

Umagami

Umagami rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)

Umagami

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 1:22 pm
Day

When he opens them, the meadow is suddenly bright- all remnants of the flowers gone from it. The dark-colored buck blinks in surprise. His muscles still feel tense from his earlier anxieties, and he works to loosen them; taking a rigid step backwards and gasping when he finds no ground there.

He's falling through the air and the sun shines brightly above him; there are no clouds in the sky- just the color blue. With all memories of the rain and the strange meadow of blossoms forgotten, Fallow stares at the bright day before him, feeling calm.  
Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games