Ceriza Elassidil

Magic Bard

18,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:28 am
User ImageUser Image

••• Yume was showing something to Silmara but Claire did not pay much attention. Mara then answered that she was in fact the other Cade's aunt and the dhampir woman nodded. Then Cade asked about where the other Cade might go. He was pretty set on returning home last she'd seen him but before she could answer the pink haired woman and the blonde girl answered the same thing. It was decided then.

••• Seeing Silamara taking out her phone to try and call Pyrrus reminded her of when that kid had tried contacting someone to pick him up and how it had failed so Silently Claire took out her cellphone to try and call Pyrrus herself. Come to think of it this was probably one of the few times she called him willingly and not because Amia wanted to talk to him.
•••
•••  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:36 am
User Image

"There's one difference between us," Cade muttered, not realizing his thoughts were said aloud. Cade couldn't imaging running home to his father of all people if he found himself out of his depth. His mom, maybe. It depended on what the problem was.

"Sounds like we have a plan then," he said, this time louder. He was glad to see Mara was calming down. They didn't need her running off at random only to get lost again.

Speaking of plans... Cade fished his own cell out of his pocket. Since they had two hims and two Yumes, he figured he might as well call his Yume. The least he could do was warn her. It would bed up to her if she got involved.

"Hey Yume~" he sang out. "You'll never guess who I just ran into...." What followed was a brief summation of their conclusions thus far: dopplegangers, attempting to find the other him, how freaked out their doubles got over the tiniest bit of supernatural-ness, etc. Sure he embellished a few details, but Yume was quickly brought up to speed.

"-and believe me it's freaky looking at a not you surprised by everything," he went on, winding down to the end of their discussion. "Anyway, we're all at the Brewery, you know the one." And yes it did deserve a capital letter. This place was unique. "Trying to contact someone who might know where Mini Me is hiding. Mini Me? Nah that doesn't work either.... Other me? Thing two? Well of course i'm Thing one. So yeah, if you get the chance and want to crash the party,you know where we are~"

With nothing left to add, Cade would end the call unless Yume had any further questions. But he knew how busy his fellow hunter and part time fairy godmother could get.

(EDIT! Because Vucas reminded me of stuff I was supposed to have Cade do. DX )  

Guardian_Fairy_Navi

Vucas
Captain

Timid Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:08 pm
User Image

~Go ahead and let me know~

Yume watched everyone take out their phones practically at the same time. Pinky was calling Masq. Cade was calling... she wasn't sure. The other Yume by the sound of it? With her unable to talk, she really didn't have any way to contribute to this whole thing. Best she could do is send out messages and she wasn't even sure if it would go through. Maybe after Pinky was done with her call she'd send one out. If it went through or not.

Oh, and then there was Claire. The odd mysterious girl who'd helped her get out of the forest. She was making a phone call too. Though it hadn't looked like whoever she was trying to call had picked up just yet, she was just standing there trying to look inconspicuous.

Oh well, she could wait. Maybe soon they could step through Platform Nine and Three Quarters and at least go someplace that made sense. Like home. Or anywhere that didn't have to do with lookalikes and name mimicry.

~I'm good at keeping secrets~

|-|-| Yume Meeka |-|-|

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:28 pm
Mara listened as her phone began to ring.

On both phones at the same time, a voice answered with a sleepy, "Hello?" How did Filat answer two phonecalls at once?

Mara said softly into her phone, "Hey look Filat, I need to talk to Mister Fuchs really fast. Okay?"  

bigxsisxsara

High-functioning Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Timid 100

Ceriza Elassidil

Magic Bard

18,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:04 pm
User ImageUser Image

••• The phone was answered. " Yes, good morning Filat. It's Claire. Is Pyrrus available? Could I speak with him?" She said almost at the same time Silmara spoke. " Also, if you have another call from a woman called Silmara could you please put it in conference? We're dealing with... a situation." She said sweetly to the butler. The poor man had to deal with Pyrrus and his sass everyday the least she could do was be polite.
•••  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 2:01 pm
User Image

Looks like his conversation was concluded first. Cade pocketed his phone and went back to holding the ice pack to his cheek. The skin of his cheek was numb by this point, which meant no more throbbing. Yay!

His own business done, Cade shamelessly listened in on the two conversation going on with Filat. 'A situation.' That was one way to put it. Cade snickered. His snickering soon tapered off at the chillingly sweet tone spilling from the mouth of the dhampire. Okay, that was creepy. Cade took a wide step away from Claire.

Setting the icepack down for the moment, Cade gestured to the silent Yume. With sign language, he didn't have to worry about distracting those making calls.

How are you doing? he signed out, brow bunched in concern. I know it's a lot to take in, especially all at once, but we'll make sure you guys stay safe while here, alright? Concern gave way to a reassuring grin. We'll figure this out and get you home.

Guardian_Fairy_Navi

Vucas
Captain

Timid Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:55 am
User Image

~Go ahead and let me know~

Yume glanced over when she noticed signing happening toward her. Cade was trying to send her a message. Asking her how she was doing, yatta yatta. She ended up just staring at him with a how do you think I'm doing look. She was afraid, home sick, and upset.

But there's no sense freaking out anymore. She added. If she started freaking out about every little thing, she had the feeling she wouldn't be lasting long here. She just wished she had something that could give her a little edge if she needed to defend herself.

As she stood, if something decided to attack her, she'd have to rely on the others. So would Pinky and Masq. They'd have to find something. Sure, Cade told her they'd help make sure they were all safe. She had little doubt right now that they'd try. But even with special powers, a person was still a person. They weren't perfect.

~I'm good at keeping secrets~

|-|-| Yume Meeka |-|-|

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:54 pm
((I çannot remember what I was originally planning for the phone conversation so here we go!))

Filat was silent before a click was heard. However the line was still connected. "Thank you for calling Miss Claire. You have the conversation on conference now. If you both would please excuse me, I will request Mister Fuchs to come to the phone." Filat said not addressing this 'Silmara' person. He assumed the other person calling at this time was Silmara that Claire mentioned.

Mara was not used to being ignored by Filat like this. She was trying to call her Pyrrus but it looked like either that was not going to happen or something really bad happened.  

bigxsisxsara

High-functioning Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Timid 100
Mini-Adventures

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers