Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chasing Your Future: Amaterasu Academy

Back to Guilds

A cool guild. Warning: There may be some explicit language. 

Tags: Anime, Role Playing, Adventure, Drama, Action 

Reply Archives [Old Threads]
Main Building Rooftop Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Goddess of Disaster
Captain

Demonic Fairy

13,165 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 10:25 am
The rooftop of the main building. It has a railing surrounding the perimeter. You can see most of the campus from up here.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:42 pm
User Image
♈ Raven Ray Belladona ♈
Where are you now?
Are you lost?
Will I find you again?
Are you alone?
Are you afraid?
Raven sighed as she neared the rooftop. Looking up to the sky as a breeze came a turned her hair every which way. Letting her guard down she switched to her Fallen Form. She glanced over at her black wings, a small sad smile on her face "I'm sorry for the pain I've caused. I'm sorry for not being there when I was needed. "She shook her head, She could still see her people dying, all because land. Land was such a big issue. She disliked the white man for the pain. Yet she slowly got over it. But it was still a wound to her. T
Are you searching for me?
Why did you go? I had to stay
Now I'm reaching for you
Will you wait? will you wait?
Will I see you again?

OOC:

DarkKitsune713

Lonely Kitsune

Goddess of Disaster
Captain

Demonic Fairy

13,165 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:55 am
xxxxrace alentine
User Image
sσηg: A Soliloquy of the Boy Who Cried Wolf
sтαтυs: Happy
ωεαρση: None
σσc: derp

Reality is a bit more gruesome than fiction

Grace had already ventured through the entire campus except for the main building's rooftop. She heard it was prohibited from students but at the same time she was told students go up there to hang out all the time. When she turned the knob to the large metal door leading to the roof, she was a little surprised to see it swing open. She stepped outside into the cool air as the door shut behind her with a loud metal clang. Grace, clad in a hoodie and jeans, walked further out, her eyes scanning the rooftop. Her eyes landed on a dark haired girl. She hoped she didn't interrupt her. She then noticed the black wings on her back and it piqued her curiosity. However, she decided to stay silent and not further intrude on the girl's privacy. Grace walked over to the railings of the rooftop and rested her arms on them as she gave a sigh. She admired the nice view the rooftop gave of the campus.
User ImagexUser ImagexUser Image

DarkKitsune713

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:18 am
User Image
♈ Raven Ray Belladona ♈
Where are you now?
Are you lost?
Will I find you again?
Are you alone?
Are you afraid?
Raven jumped slightly at hearing the metal door shut. She glanced behind her as she saw a girl. She sighed. . Great. Already someone knows. So much for not letting people know..She sighed, there was no point in switching back. She glanced over as the girl leaned on the railing. Raven however made no move to talk to the girl. Mostly because she still haven't thought of what to say to her.
Now I'm reaching for you
Will I see you again?

OOC:
Goddess of Disaster

DarkKitsune713

Lonely Kitsune

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:42 pm
Sora's Characters

Speed Demon/Innocent Mind

Rito's Weapon: Twin swords by the name of Tetsuya
Aya's Weapon: a pair of lion-shaped gauntlets called Sphairai

"If people desire peace..."

"A storm is coming..."

User Image

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆
★▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Aya wanted to get away from the stress of classes for a while. What she wanted now was peace and quiet and the rooftop was the perfect spot. Of course, she dragged her brother out of class with her once it was over. Being her cheerful, normal self, she wasted no time and ran up to the roof. When she reached the door to the roof, she opened it and took a deep breath as she felt the wind blow across her face. As she stepped out onto the roof, she felt a nice, cool breeze blow through which felt nice. Her mood was made clear by the way her tail was swaying back and forth and ears twitching from the breeze. "Ah, it's so nice up here today."

Tsuki had no trouble keeping up with his hyper sister as he speed was his main strength but even with his high speed, dealing with his sister always wears him out because he's always chasing her around, trying to get her to behave. However, he can't blame her for her eagerness considering she's still young. When he reached the roof, he saw her standing in center of the roof. He could tell that she was in a good mood with how her tail and ears were moving. "I don't know what it is with you but every time you drag me around, you always wear me out."

Aya turned around and faced Rito, leaning forward a bit with her hands behind her back. "You need more than just your speed to keep up with me, Rito~" She giggled and spun back around, holding her hands behind her back as she took in the cool breeze, not even noticing the two other people on the roof.

Rito sighed, shaking his head. "What am I going to do with you, Aya?" He then looked around the roof and noticed that there were two other people there. It wasn't really uncommon to see students on the roof considering it's one of the best hangout spots for students when they're not attending classes. He then scratched the back of his head, unsure if they were intruding on them. "Uh sorry. I hope we're not intruding on you guys."

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀★

"...prepare yourself."

"...why do we have to fight?"

Party: Rito, Aya
Personal thoughts (OOC):

Goddess of Disaster

DarkKitsune713

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:20 am
xxxxrace alentine
User Image

Grace kept her gaze forward, simply enjoying the breeze and the view of the commons. She saw small blobs of what probably was students milling about. She saw about five blobs standing together in a group and guessed that they were idly chatting. The sound of voices brought her out of her reverie, and she turned around to face the sources. She noticed a girl, pink hair, large ears, and a tail... There was also a boy, brown hair and eyes who looked older than the pink haired girl. Grace couldn't help to stare at the pinkette's large cat-like ears and tail. She knew that the academy was filled with unique people but this was her first time ever laying eyes on one. She smiled kindly at the two, burgundy eyes averting to the boy. "It's okay, you're not intruding," She replied.

DarkKitsune713

Dragoon Knight Sora

Goddess of Disaster
Captain

Demonic Fairy

13,165 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

DarkKitsune713

Lonely Kitsune

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:43 am
User Image
♈ Raven Ray Belladona ♈
Where are you now?
Are you lost?
Will I find you again?
Are you alone?
Are you afraid?
Raven sighed before she was enveloped in a bright white light. She switched over to her human form. Upon hearing the comment about intruding she shook her head ""You're not intruding. We haven't even talked yet. "She didn't glance behind her or anything only continued to stare out at the scene. Sure this made her seem like she didn't care. She did, but she wasn't sure what to do at the moment. She thought for a few minutes. Wishing she were to bring her violin or guitar but she had dropped them off at the dorm. I have a feeling I'm going to be the odd ball and barely talk. Yay me. T
Now I'm reaching for you
Will I see you again?

OOC:

Goddess of Disaster
Dragoon Knight Sora

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:27 pm
Sora's Characters

"A storm is coming..."

User Image

Aya opened up her eyes and looked around to see who Rito was talking to and noticed the two other girls that were there. She scratched her head with her tail swaying back and forth. "Well, if you say so. We don't want to be a bother to anyone." She then walked up to the railing and leaned forward on it with her hands on the rail. "Rito, come look at the view. It's great!" She closed her eyes and took in a deep breath as the breeze blew across her face.

Rito bowed to the two girls. "As long as we aren't intruding." He then looked over at Aya who walked up to the railing. With how windy it is, being close to the edge could be dangerous. "Aya, it's pretty windy up here. Be careful where you stand." He knows that she can be a little carefree. Probably more carefree than most others which sometimes gets her into trouble so not worrying about her wasn't really an option.

Aya turned around and faced Rito once more. "Oh don't worry so much. I'll be fine, trust me!" She turned back around and looked at the view. She could see the entire schoolyard plus more from the roof. It really was her favorite place to be. Her ears twitched by the way the breeze hit them.

"...prepare yourself."

Personal thoughts (OOC):

Goddess of Disaster

DarkKitsune713

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

Goddess of Disaster
Captain

Demonic Fairy

13,165 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:58 pm
xxxxrace alentine
User Image

Grace leaned against the railing, smile at the brunette and pinkette. They seemed to be very close friends. She then realized that she had been rude and not asked for their names. However, she assumed Rito and Aya were their names since the two were calling each other so. "Rito and Aya are your names, right?" She said to them. "I'm Grace." She smiled, then turned to the other girl, whose appearance seemed different than from a moment ago. She didn't question it. "What's your name?" She asked the dark-haired female.

DarkKitsune713

Dragoon Knight Sora

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:06 pm
User Image
♈ Raven Ray Belladona ♈
Where are you now?
Are you lost?
Will I find you again?
Are you alone?
Are you afraid?
Raven shrugged at the two, She watched them carefully not knowing how to react. Upon hearing the white haired girl say her name was Grace she arched an eyebrow. Grace? Why does that sound familiar. She did a mental shrug before saying her own name "Raven Belladona." She tilted her head as Aya and Rito started to say something about how windy it was. She felt a smile come across her face. "I'm going to assume that you two are siblings?" She turned around and leaned against the railings as she looked back and forth between Rito and Aya
Now I'm reaching for you
Will I see you again?

OOC:

Goddess of Disaster
Dragoon Knight Sora

DarkKitsune713

Lonely Kitsune

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:42 pm
Sora's Characters

"A storm is coming..."

User Image

Rito looked at the two girls that were with them as they introduced themselves. "My name's Rito Sykes." His attention then went over to Raven who has assumed correctly that they were siblings. It surprised him since they look nothing alike. "How did you know that? You are correct though; we are siblings, though not blood-related."

Aya tilted her head and turned back around to face the group. "I'm Aya Sykes. I'm surprised you assumed that we were siblings. What made you assume that? I mean, we look almost nothing alike. Not only that, but I look like this" She was curious to know how she knew who they were because even if they told people they were siblings, most people wouldn't believe it considering the major differences in appearance.

"...prepare yourself."

Personal thoughts (OOC):

Goddess of Disaster

DarkKitsune713

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:20 am
xxxxrace alentine
User Image

Grace smiled, clasping her hands behind her back as she straightened herself up. Her smile disappeared, replaced with a look of confusion when Rito and Aya confirmed they were siblings. She would have never guessed. They shared no similarity. But Rito explained they weren't blood related so that cleared some things up. Grace nodded, staying silent. She glanced at Raven. The dark-haired female didn't have wings like she did a moment ago, but the female was still nonetheless beautiful. And seemed to be very intelligent and observant to assume that the brunette and pinkette were siblings. The silver-haired girl smiled and stayed silent, listening on to the others.

DarkKitsune713

Dragoon Knight Sora

Goddess of Disaster
Captain

Demonic Fairy

13,165 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

DarkKitsune713

Lonely Kitsune

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:36 pm
User Image
♈ Raven Ray Belladona ♈
Where are you now?
Are you lost?
Will I find you again?
Are you alone?
Are you afraid?
. Raven chuckled a little. "Rito, you act like a older brother who constantly has to watch out for his younger sister.. Aya you act like the younger sister who enjoys making her brother worry.. It wasn't hard to tell it apart." She shrugged before smiling a little as she said this. Even though it reminded her of her past, but she kept that tid-bit out.
Now I'm reaching for you
Will I see you again?

OOC:

Goddess of Disaster
Dragoon Knight Sora

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:57 pm
Sora's Characters

"A storm is coming..."

User Image

Rito scratched his cheek with his finger, looking off to the side as Raven explained how she had knew they were siblings. Though, the answer they got could of been meant for anyone who were like them. "That's a bit broad, don't you think? Don't close friends act like that too?" They seemed pretty normal when it comes to social life. "Though you are right; I always have to watch out for her because she can be a bit carefree at times and that's gotten her into some trouble in the past."

Aya walked up to Rito as Raven explained her assumption. Just like Rito said, what she said could of fit for anyone who were close. She can't deny that she made a correct assumption though. She didn't like making him worry about her and sometimes she herself doesn't even notice it when she gets too carefree. "It's not like I like making him worry." She then looked at Rito with her ears down a bit. "I'm sorry"

Rito looked at Aya when she apologized to him. He simply shook his head and placed his hand on her head, gently petting her. "What are you apologizing for? You have nothing to be sorry for." He knows that she tends to cheer up whenever she's feeling down when he pets her on the head. Though, he tries not to do it in public places due to stares he gets from people.

Aya's ears twitched as her tail swayed when Rito started to pet her head. For some reason, it puts her mind at ease when he does it. She doesn't know why herself. After a moment, she blushed from embarrassment of being petted and turned around to face Grace and Raven, still red. "A-anyway, what brings you two up here?".

"...prepare yourself."

Personal thoughts (OOC):

Goddess of Disaster

DarkKitsune713

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

Goddess of Disaster
Captain

Demonic Fairy

13,165 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:19 am
xxxxrace alentine
User Image

After Raven had explained, it made a lot more sense. Grace didn't know anything about siblings since she didn't have any of her own. She smiled at Rito and Aya, who indeed did seem to be very close to each other. She thought it was awesome for two non-blood related people to be so close and loving to each other. It reminded her of her own non-blood related parents. Grace was staying silent and listening throughout the entire conversation that she was a bit surprised when Aya asked them a question. She wasn't sure if the question was even directed at her but 'two' implied her and Raven. "I have never been up here before," She replied. "People say the roof is prohibited but others say it's one of the most popular spots."

DarkKitsune713

Dragoon Knight Sora

Archives [Old Threads]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out