Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The Graveyard (Trash)
Bartlett Family ~ Accepted

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 9:57 am
Bartlett Family

Eamon Jonah Bartlett ~ 23

Louisa Mae Bartlett ~ 23

{This family is being built with Miss GryffindorK 05/26/15 10:57am EST.}

Eamon and Louisa are Pending per Job Applications - Weasley 5/30/15
Timestamp addition accepted by Essy 6.10.15

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 11:15 am
Hi, my name is Eamon Jonah Bartlett.

But I mostly go by Jonah, Jo or Ejo.

I'm a male.

I'm twenty-three years old.

My birthday is June 9, 2006.

I work in Hog's Head in Hogsmeade. (pending)

My dream job is 5-Star chef.

My blood status is Half-blood.

The house I was in was Gryffindor.

I was in the class of 2023.

I'm interested in women.

I'm currently with my wife Louisa.

People tell me I'm chill and laid back. I'm fun to be around usually. I don't take too much seriously or personally. However, I can become quite focused on work when the orders start to pile up. This intense focus gives me tunnel vision where I only focus on work. It's been called Jonah Focus and let's me do massive amounts of work quickly. But afterwards, I always revert to the chill, laid back guy. I very rarely get angry and almost always make rational decisions.

My background story is I was born to Alfred (a muggle) and Charlene (a witch) Bartlett. I was born in London, but lived for many years in Hawai'i. We moved back to London when I was nine, because I'd already shown my magical potential and my mother wanted me to attend Hogwarts. And on my eleventh birthday, like clockwork, my Hogwarts letter arrived. My father seemed to accept that my mother and me were magical quite well. His exact words were "I always knew my darling was magical." When I went off to Hogwarts, I was sorted into Gryffindor, a house I settled into quite well.

That's when I met her. I didn't know it then, but she'd one day be my wife. Louisa Mae Adelwood. She was a Ravenclaw, but she could have been a Hufflepuff. We became fast friends, chatting about many things. We shared several interests, including our love of food. When it appeared that I wasn't very good at magic, she began to help me along. I did the same for her in Potions class. Everything became a lot more serious during our fifth year. As we were prepping for O.W.L.s, I realized I would fail most of them. So I turned to Lou for help. We spent most of fifth year together studying. And when time came, I squeaked by on most O.W.L.s. That summer, I asked her to be my girlfriend and she said yes. We dated through all of sixth and seventh year, graduating together.

After graduation, I asked Louisa to move in with me. We lived in a small apartment in London while I worked in a restaurant in the city. I quickly saved up enough money, with the help of my parents, to buy the Hog's Head in Hogsmeade. Then I proposed to Louisa. We married before we moved to the Hog's Head.

I enjoy surfing, pineapples, cooking, baking, sweets, hosting parties, helping people, swimming and practically anything involving water.

I despise coldness, snow, reading, boring people, being trapped inside, confusing orders and mean folks.

I'm afraid of being paralyzed or incapacitated.

My strengths are cooking of any sort.

My flaws are having to stay still and most magic.

I look like this young man.

My wand is a 10 inch wand made of oak wood with a dragon heartstring core.

My pet is a tabby cat named Pomaika'i. (Pom is acceptable)

My O.W.L. Scores Were:
Astronomy: P; Care of Magical Creatures: E; Cooking with Magic: O; Charms: A; Defense Against the Dark Arts: E; Herbology: E; History of Magic: D; Potions: O; Transfiguration: E

My N.E.W.T. Scores Were:
Care of Magical Creatures: E; Cooking with Magic: O; Defense Against the Dark Arts: A; Herbology: E; Potions: O; Transfiguration: A  

SummerIsles

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 11:25 am
L ᴏ ᴜ ɪ s ᴀ ⧈ M ᴀ ᴇ ⧈ B ᴀ ʀ ᴛ ʟ ᴇ ᴛ ᴛ

Tʜɪs Is Mᴇ
FᴀᴄᴇCʟᴀɪᴍ: Colbie Caillat (Request Sent)

Bᴀsɪᴄ Sᴛᴀᴛs

⤘Nᴀᴍᴇ: Louisa Mae Bartlett (Formerly Adelwood)
⤘Nɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇs: Lou, Louie
⤘Aɢᴇ: 23
⤘Bɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ: March 27
⤘Hᴇɪɢʜᴛ: 5'6"
⤘Wᴇɪɢʜᴛ: 140
⤘Hᴀɪʀ Cᴏʟᴏʀ: Dirty Blonde
⤘Eʏᴇ Cᴏʟᴏʀ: Hazel
⤘Gᴇɴᴅᴇʀ: Female
⤘Oʀɪᴇɴᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Straight
⤘Hᴏᴜsᴇ/Aʟᴜᴍɴᴜs: Ravenclaw
⤘Eᴍᴘʟᴏʏᴍᴇɴᴛ: Co-Owner of the Hog's Head Pub, Waitress
⤘Bʟᴏᴏᴅ Sᴛᴀᴛᴜs: Halfblood

Rᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴsʜɪᴘs

⤘Loved One: Jonah Bartlett
⤘Friends:
⤘Enemies:
⤘Familial Relations: The Adelwood and Wakefield Families

Iɴᴛᴏ Aᴄᴀᴅᴇᴍɪᴀ

⤘OWL Sᴄᴏʀᴇs:
Astronomy - E
Charms - O
Defence Against the Dark Arts - E
Herbology - E
History of Magic - E
Potions - P
Transfiguration - O
Arithmancy - O
Art - A
Cooking With Magic - T
Healing Class - E
Muggle Studies - A
Music - A
Mythology - E

⤘NEWT Sᴄᴏʀᴇs:
Astronomy - O
Charms - O
Defence Against the Dark Arts - E
Herbology - E
History of Magic - A
Transfiguration - O
Arithmancy - O
Healing Class - A
Muggle Studies - E
Mythology - E

⤘Bᴇsᴛ Cʟᴀssᴇs: Charms, Transfiguration, Arithmancy
⤘Wᴏʀsᴛ Cʟᴀssᴇs: Cooking With Magic, Potions, Music
⤘Sᴜᴘᴇʀʟᴀᴛɪᴠᴇ: Most Caring

Dɪɢɢɪɴɢ Dᴇᴇᴘᴇʀ

⤘Personality: I'm a very friendly being, though I can at times be quiet. I love being surrounded by my family, as that's how I was brought up. I love both exciting times, and quiet ones, though I don't fancy feeling lonely. I'm very smart, and quite good with magic, and I love to teach and tutor when I can. I want to be a mother quite badly, even though I've only just gotten married.
⤘Outlook: Generally Positive
⤘Hobbies: working, cleaning, dancing, reading, writing poetry
⤘Likes: music, art, work, animals, children
⤘Dislikes: silence, being lazy, bad parents, heights
⤘Strengths: Cleaning, not stressing
⤘Weaknesses: Cooking, relaxing

Uᴘ Cʟᴏsᴇ ᴀɴᴅ Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟ

⤘Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟ Hɪsᴛᴏʀʏ: I was raised as the middle daughter to my parents, Christopher and Lyndsea, surrounded by cousins on every side. I knew I was going to be a witch, ever since I was three, when I fell out of a tree, but landed easily in a chair. My oldest sister liked to tease me because I liked reading, but she also teased everyone else. At age nine, mum tried to teach me cooking, though without success. Two years later, I joined Cydney, Tiffany, and my cousin Milo at Hogwarts. I got to go to Ravenclaw! I made a few friends, but none was closer than Eamon. He and I grew close, but that was partially due to our late-night studying. After our OWLs, Jo asked me to be his girlfriend, which I gladly accepted. Shortly after school, I was helping my dad at a muggle bank, but when Jo offered me a job with him, and asked my hand, I immediately accepted both. Soon thereafter, he bought a little restaurant in Hogsmeade, and we were married at a little beach near Ireland. It was perfect.
⤘Dᴇᴇᴘᴇsᴛ Fᴇᴀʀs: Heights
⤘Dᴇᴇᴘᴇsᴛ Dᴇsɪʀᴇs: Having a large, loving family.
⤘Pᴀᴛʀᴏɴᴜs: Hedgehog

The Graveyard (Trash)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff