Reply It's A Girl Thing!
introducing myself ~

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nikoruuu

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 12:54 am
hello, everyone. I am new to this guild, and I can't wait to get to know some of you! heart

a little bit about me:
My name is Holly, but you can call me anything. I am 18 years old and I graduate high school next month! I have severe anxiety and it makes "normal" daily activities difficult, sometimes. That being said, I will most likely be a little shy at first, but I have a feeling that I will warm up to you all very nicely soon enough. sweatdrop 3nodding my hobbies include playing guitar and riding horses. lets be friends, eh? heart heart

much love,
niko  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 1:04 am
Hi there. ♥ Welcome to the guild!

I hope your graduation goes well! I also have anxiety, it does make things difficult, so I know that feel. sweatdrop It's understandable that you're shy. <3 You can open up at your own pace, no one will rush you. 3nodding

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500

nikoruuu

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 2:33 am
Yokies
Hi there. ♥ Welcome to the guild!

I hope your graduation goes well! I also have anxiety, it does make things difficult, so I know that feel. sweatdrop It's understandable that you're shy. <3 You can open up at your own pace, no one will rush you. 3nodding

thank you! aw, you're a sweetie.  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 9:31 pm
nikoruuu

thank you! aw, you're a sweetie.

You're welcome! And thank you. emotion_kirakira I try. ♥ ♥

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500

Miss_XxAriaxX

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 8:31 pm
nikoruuu
hello, everyone. I am new to this guild, and I can't wait to get to know some of you! heart

a little bit about me:
My name is Holly, but you can call me anything. I am 18 years old and I graduate high school next month! I have severe anxiety and it makes "normal" daily activities difficult, sometimes. That being said, I will most likely be a little shy at first, but I have a feeling that I will warm up to you all very nicely soon enough. sweatdrop 3nodding my hobbies include playing guitar and riding horses. lets be friends, eh? heart heart

much love,
niko
Congratulations on graduating smile !!
When I was a little kid, I've always wanted to ride on horses. They are one of my favorite animals.  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 9:40 pm
XxAriaxX
nikoruuu

a little bit about me:

much love,
niko
When I was a little kid, I've always wanted to ride on horses. They are one of my favorite animals.

thank you so much! you should give it a try, sometime. it's one of the most amazing feelings.  

nikoruuu

Miss_XxAriaxX

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 6:22 am
XxAriaxX
nikoruuu

a little bit about me:

much love,
niko
I rode on a horse a few times when I was a kid. Like the owner would hold the horse and move along. razz I don't know to ride a horse by myself...  
It's A Girl Thing!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games