I dunno what it was but when it was the next day I was sleeping then I woke up in stuff recovering from drinking, it was around 2-6pm, so yeah. It was weird. I thought I was cured from my hangover but instead i started to feel weird in stuff and kinda shaky in my hands in such well...was weird. So instead of spending time with my bro... I went back to rest in my room. So when that happened, I rested then rested............then.............

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I couldn't stop moving my hands, coudn't stop moving my feet, couldn't stop moving them or my hands, what was wrong with me, I wanted to stop moving them but coudln't, I coudln't stop moving my hands or legs, they were just keep on moving and moving, it was weird. crying Why woudln't they stop shaking.....why??????? crying WHYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!! I saw my hands and feet shake and i couldn't stop it, it felt like they were supposed to shake....i dunno. I was probably having a seizure but it felt like a good feeling seizure. It was. I WANNA FEEL LIKE THAT AGAIN!!!!!!!! I want it now. crying THere was no pain, only the urgh to wanna make my body move and move. crying One time the shaking god soo bad I was saying like "PLEASE HELP ME HELP ME HHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"!!!!!!! but at the same time it was a great feeling..... I dunno. crying But to cancel it out I had to take a knife and cut a slash in my knee. Just to show that I was still alive.

I'm soo stupid. Oh god, I wanna shake foreveer.