tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 6:47 am
User Image
My name is Castielle Bayne, but please call me Castielle or Cas. I am a 27 year old librarian at my town's library. I am always there because I own the place and have a pretty large apartment upstairs. I am a bit of a shy natured man and can sometimes get a little embarrassed over the smallest things but I assure you, I equipped to handle my title well enough. As for my history, well, my father started a little library when I was young and as I got older, it became grand. He spent a lot of time here, as did I, and since it was just us, we were okay with that. He put a lot of work into the place and I believe, that even though he has passed, he is still here, sitting in one of the aisles and reading one of his favorite books. I never married and rarely get out of the library so my social life hasn't really changed. I was homes schooled too so that didn't help me either even though it is why I am so smart. I guess there isn't much else to say about me. I am just a quiet librarian that lives in a quiet library in a quiet town, and I like it that way.

║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█║║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█║║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█║  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 7:10 am
The library(Exterior):User Image

The Library(Interior):User Image
-Stairs:
User Image
User Image

Upstairs Right Doorway leads to another section of the library~
User Image

The Left door upstairs is closed off to the public because it leads to Castielle's Apartment/Roof Access.
-His study: User Image
-His room: User Image
-His bathroom: User Image
-The kitchen/living room/dining room: User Image
-Guest Room: User Image
-Guest Bathroom: User Image

And finally, the roof where Castielle goes to read on days the library is closed or whenever he has time during the day. On the roof, there is also an entertainment room where he goes to hide out or read in peace at night. Think of it as his own personal tree house or fort.
User Image

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 12:24 am
tiny14xx

User Image

My name is Dean Prather, but you can just call me Dean. It is that simple. I am a twenty nine year old veterinarian. I know, one always asks... "A guy like you can love animals?" Yes, now back off. Most would say that I am short-tempered, loud mouthed, obnoxious, and extremely flirty when I want to be. Though, once you get to know me, I am actually a pretty decent guy. I just tend to put on a front and act tough and rude. It usually scares off the idiots. You want to know more about me? Well, I am just flattered~! I was born in a town not too far away from this one, but I moved here when I was the age of nine with my parents when my mother's father was in the midst of passing away. We ended up staying here and I just finished high school and college here. My life was pretty uneventful. My parents loved each other, only had me.. Yeah, my life was pretty good though. I was spoiled rotten and snobby. That is probably part of the reason why I am the way that I am now. Who knows. Either way, I made a living and my parents are proud. I couldn't ask for more.

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 9:45 am
YesterdayTodayForever

User Image

User Image

It was going to be another quiet day, at least he hoped for it to be. He loved the peace since it reminded him of the times he and his father would sit and read together. The man's voice portraying the character's feelings as he read his books to Castielle. His memories of his father were the most precious to him as was the building his father built. His father put his love and care into Casitelle and his home, it made the place that much more valuable to him. The books in his home, every detail of it all was filled with his father's hard work and all he had left in memory of his dear father.

Sitting up from his bed after a few minutes of lying there and enjoying the sunlight pouring through. He slips off his bad and greets the picture of his father, smiling a moment before walking towards his dresser as he slipped on his glasses. He pulled out clean underwear and shut the drawer before he made his way to his closet and retrieved clothes. Settling for a nice light blue dress shirt, turquoise tie, black vest and black slacks to go with it. He was soon dressed and walked towards his room door to leave.

He always opened it as soon as he woke up, the library. He had nothing better to do in the day than to watch over his precious home. Besides, the majority of his visitors were always eager to come and read for either enjoyment or for projects of some kind. He was just pleased to provide some kind of service to them.

'You'd be proud father...'

He collected the small stack of books he had taken off the shelf of the library and walked out of the room with them balancing in his arms. Inside of his fortress was a door that held stairs which led to his apartment. Every time he remembered as such, he wanted to smile in happiness. No one could have been as lucky as he was to live over their most favorite place in the town.

He exited him apartment with the small stack still in his hands and locked the door behind him. As he descended down the stairs, he took a small silver chain that hung on the stair case handle and clipped it on the other side, blocking the door to his apartment with the small sign. it read, "Do NOT cross this point. Employee access only!"

He walked down the rest of the way and quickly put the books in their places before unlocking the doors and removing the 'closed' sign from the window, signaling that the library was now open. It wouldn't be long before people came. He usually had frequent visitors. Sighing softly, the librarian began about his daily routine of cleaning dust off of shelves, taking care of fellow readers that came to check out books, putting the books where they go and making sure that all due books were returned on time.

"Another day..."

Thoughts: This is happiness.
                          Company: Myself, fellow readers and my books
                          Theme: Fluquor-Onoken

User Image

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
                          • Partygoer 500
                          • Perfect Attendance 400
                          • Forum Sophomore 300
                          1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)