User Image

Nessiaing
Perili was light on her toes. It was a full moon. The glowing aspects of her pelt stood out even more in the moonlight. If she had more confidence in herself she might have thought she looked sexy with her shimmering pelt. But no, Perili wasn't like that. She didn't feel sexy ever much less when her most disturbing aspects were highlighted.

Thankful for her, she had found a quiet cheetah that she was spending some time with. He was quiet and didn't seem to mind her company too much as long as she let him star gaze. She was making her way through the last of the trees to an open field looking for that cheetah right now.

Seaki
Elenion enjoyed the phases of the moon as much as he loved the stars in the sky. It was bright and heavy - the full moon had to be his favorite. It made him a bit giddy inside, and he found himself smiling as he gazed upwards. He was always finding new patterns in the night sky.

The star-marked Cheetah was sitting upon a flat stone to bring himself higher towards the sky, though it was far from the highest perch in the area. after all, if he could climb, the trees would be perfect. He gave a small sigh at the thought, but he kept his eyes to the sky.

Nessiaing
Coming into the clearing Perili quickly noticed Elenion sitting atop a rock. His head turned to the sky. She wondered how he didn't end up with a neck-ache staring up at the sky like that. She supposed his neck got use to it over time, it was just always pointed up, perhaps it would now hurt his next to look down. His muscles would be use to looking towards the sky, he wondered if perhaps he didn't even know what his toes looked like.

She came towards to rock he was perched on and made a quick leap onto it. "Good evening Elenion." Her voice was warm and friendly. The cheetah was the only one she had ever felt even remotely comfortable around.

Seaki
Elenion jumped, startled. He turned his gaze from the sky and to the source of the voice. She was a lot closer than he expected. He would recognize that face anywhere though. "Perili!" He said cheerfully. "Good Evening." He gave her a smile. He wasn't nervous around her, not a stuttering mess like he used to be. He trusted her enough for that.

"What brings you out here?" In fact, he quite adored her. She helped him when he was in need and he wasn't sure how he could ever repay that.

Nessiaing
Perili felt bad for giving Elenion a start. He was so gentle and kind she felt an odd sort of protective feeling around him. He was different like her, but not as intimidating. No he was endlessly quiet, he was content to sit there for hours at a a time and say nothing at all. She use to thing it was because of his stuttering but even now that he didn't stutter with her around she stiill found him to be pretty quiet.

"I was looking for you. I guess I got a little lonely." Perili had spent most of her life alone but now that she had found Elenion she didn't want to be alone anymore she was pretty sure they could be friends.

"What stories are the stars telling you today?" she asked him. She didn't see the same thing in the stars that he did but she loved listening to him talk about them.

Seaki
Elenion perked up a bit. "Being lonely is no good," he frowned a bit. He was glad she was there though. He glanced back up at the stars. He gave a soft hum looking for a new story to tell her.

"There are always new stories in the stars," He told her before his eyes landed on a particular cluster of stars that continually caught his attention. They were like crude drawings, though, so sometimes he had trouble figuring their meanings, and another might find a new meaning from it.

"See that cluster of stars, " he asked, pointing upwards with a paw, "I have a story, but tell me what you see, first," he asked, though his voice quavered a bit with his nerves. He'd never asked anyone what they saw before.

Nessiaing
Perili frowned as she looked up to the stars. She was tring to figure out what she saw. She kept glancing between Elenion and the sky try to figure out what exactly he was pointing at.

She didn't exacly love being put on the spot, but for Elenion's sake she was trying hard to see whatever he was seeing. She finally settled on a group of stars that she as prett sure he was pointing at. "Ummmmm I see." she was thinking had about it, it was hard to draw the lines to make an image.

"I see a tree with long flowwing branches that hang low." it was a random image but it was the best she could come up with. She looked back at him and waited to see what he had to say about her verions of the stars.

Seaki
Elenion felt kind of bad putting his friend on the spot like he had. And he almost told her ‘nevermind’ but then, she spoke. He looked back up to the cluster. He tilted his head a bit, trying to see what Perili saw. And then! It hit him.

“You know, it does look a lot like a tree. I see a waterfall, personally,” He told her. “Everyone sees something different. I would have never seen a tree,” he hummed.

Nessiaing
Perili tilted her head back and forth. When Elenion said that he saw a waterfall she squinted trying to make the stars into that shape but it just wouldn't work.

"You are more skilled than I my friend. I can not see your waterfall, though a waterfall does sound lovely." she said a hint of sorrow in her voice. There were many lovely things in the world that she just never felt like she was going to get to experience properly because of how other saw her. At least she had Elenion though.

"I think I am going to go hunt for a bit. I will bring you back something to eat, okay?" Perili was good at night time hunting her pelt was dark and her glowing eyes tended to make her prey freeze as soon as they saw her.

"I will be back soon." she told him giving him a gentle nuzzle. She cared a great deal for Elenion, it wasn't romantic but it was love.

Seaki
Elenion gave her a smile, watching as she tried to see what he saw. "Maybe one day you'll see one!" He didn't want her to give up on that. Waterfalls were nice, but he preferred open, quiet areas where he could concentrate on the stars.

"Alright," he nodded. Elenion wasn't the best at hunting if he was honest. He tended to be clumsy and unfocused. He was glad that Perili was a much better hunter than he was. He nuzzled her in turn, quite happily. "Be safe."